Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and Rouge - A story to be told

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png
Camillas%20Title%20card_zpsonzv0nvk.png

She listened attentitively to him, arms wrapped loosely about his shoulders while her temple pressed into his shoulder. She purred softly stroking her fingers almost lovingly through his hair. ”My love… all Gods question their purpose at first…” She purred, moving closer to him and cupping his jawline in her delicate, soft palms. She leaned forward, kissing him softly. ”All things happen for a reason… All things… These… gifts you have. They are more than what you see. The ability to cause harm… and take away. To inflict pain and pleasure within the same weapon… You are far too grand for this world, my darling…” She purred, craning her neck to reveal her throat to him. She encouraged him to feed.

”Silence your thoughts, Shadow Prince… Quell your doubts. All good things… come to those who wait, yes?”

She lured him into security, one that he had never known. With a whore mother that rivaled even the great whore of babylon, and the father who rivaled satan himself, he'd never been one to feel love or adoration or devotion. Was this love? Was this devotion? He silenced his thoughts momentarily as he sunk his fangs into her neck that she so lovingly provided him. Her taste was beyond what he expected it to be, as he had only ever had unwilling victims, their blood pumped full of adrenaline, but her... hers was willing... her blood was full of endorphens, and that was a magnificent taste. He continued to drink until he could feel her getting tired in his grasp, and he only continued after that point. How far could he take her, how far till the woman stopped adoring him. Would he at some point become a monster even to her? There was only one way to find out. He had her pinned to him as he drank her sustaining lifeforce, only slowlying his thirst when he wanted to see her reaction.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

Death was not a thing that Elizabeth had ever feared. Her legend would long outlive her. Her only wish was that she stay young forever. What better way than to die young? She sighed softly, letting the pleasure of his bite wash over her. Fingers only kneaded into his scalp, her body language displaying nothing but support for his decision, even as her body began to grow tired. She purred, softly, quietly the weaker she became, her body edging closer to his own as it began to slowly lose it’s warmth. She could feel those cold, calculating eyes staring her down, studying her reaction as he drained the life from her body. Her arms tightened about his shoulders, holding him as his own embrace kept her body trapped within this moment of ecstasy just before death.

More and more, the sensations grew weaker, her body colder. Perhaps even so much so that she’d shivered against him. ”Do not ever lose your way, My Dark Prince… Your rage… your ire shall light the path to greatness… and all who stand in your way shall surely fall…” She cooed softly, weakly as fingers fell limp from his hand, her body slumped against his own, head fallen back enough so that blood red curls brushed his kneecaps. Her heartbeat was faint… but still there. She was not dead, not yet.

He continued to drink as she spoke, only stopping when she fell against him. He looked to the man and with a twist of his wrist broke his neck. "Oh... that's new..." He lifted her up and out to her room, laying her on ashen sheets. He left her there a moment while he went back to the now dying man and drained him of his blood. He then returned to the bedroom, pulled the sheets over her and curled up ontop of them by her, he brushed her hair from her face gently. "Maybe you have use after all.... my queen..." He said. He shut the wounds on her neck and let her body recoup itself. It would take time, he drained her of almost enough blood to kill a human, almost. Just shy of it. His arm was wrapped around her waist behind her, her back rested against his chest. He didn't need sleep, but he remembered what it was like having it, and he fell asleep holding her like that, against him. He stayed asleep - the sound of her pounding heart a lullaby for him. He would only awaken when she moved from him.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

It would take more than the average eight hours for Elizabeth to wake, and when she had, she was… sluggish… weak. Her body was still struggling to replenish the blood he’d taken, and it left her even more pale than usual, almost ghostly. But she’d felt the weight of his arm against her waist. Her own arm snuck from beneath lavish covers to brush his arm, entwining their fingers before she’d barely shifted her body to face him. Once vibrant emerald orbs were currently a bit dull. Not quite, but near lifeless. Her pale lips curled into devilish grin while her free hand moved to almost lovingly stroke his features.

”Of all the bad I’ve done… this can’t be Heaven… and yet here you are…” She cooed, ignoring the chills that racked her body almost instantly, brushing them aside to focus on his presence, cold fingertips brushing his rugged jawline. With a shift of her body for comfort and a brief lick of almost chapped lips, she parted her lips to speak once more. ”So… have I died…? Or is this some kind of treat? I’ve been a good girl…?”

His eyes finally slid open, the blue resurfacing like a new day. "Mmm... If you're looking for heaven ... that sure as hell isn't me..." He said, nuzzling the back of her neck. She shifted slightly making it impossible to nuzzle her neck anymore so he looked at her instead, her fingers moving to his jawline. "You're not dead." He said. "A treat... Hm. No." he chuckled slightly. "I've just grown to trust you a little more." he moved forward to kiss her gently. "I took a bit much, you slept for almost two days. I won't do that again." he said, getting up with her. "Come, you need to eat." He was almost appearing rather normal, other than the fangs, blue eyes and fair complextion, one could say he was rather normal.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

His nuzzling was welcome enough that she was almost sad when he’d stopped and was unable to do it anymore. She whined softly, moving closer to him, only to have him explain how he had taken a bit much from her. There’d been no true guarantee that she would have survived that, but the fact that she was speaking was a good time. ”Mmmm…” She purred sleepily, ”If it means that I get to wake n your embrace, feel free to take ‘a bit much’ any time you like…” She returned playfully, moving from her comfy spot in the bed to follow him. Her walk was regal even if she was weak, toes spreading ever so slightly into the lush carpet beneath her feet. It was likely that her Butler would likely have either something freshly prepared, or have something quick for her to eat by the time they’d reached the dining room.

And he did not disappoint. The meat of the roast was immaculately prepared with potatoes and carrots. The salad was fresh, paired with a homemade vinaigrette that even the Italian would have preferred. And she was nearly ravenous, although this had not discarded her manners. The redhead ate with all of the poise and dignity one would expect of the Countess of Hungary. But she’d eaten all that was provided for her, as well as the water and wine that she’d also been given.

It felt like it’d been weeks since she’d last eaten.

He sat watching her eat. He didn't need food, he needed blood. She would hunt for him later he imagined, she was like his lioness. He smirked at that thought and glanced over at the butler. He was trying to act like he wasn't looking at the vampire lord, but he knew better. "Do you have something you want to ask?"

The butler was actually shocked that this man talked to him.
"Just... if you'd like a bottle...sir..." He held up a bottle of blood.

The corner of the vampires mouth twisted upwards and he reached over for it. He glanced out of the corner of his eye towards the woman before being offered a glass. He decided he'd humor the man and he let the butler pour it for him, drinking like a sophisticated man for once, swallowing the sweet blood, pressing his lips and fangs to glass as he drank the fine vampiric wine. "Mmm..." he groaned ever so slightly in pleased recompense. He had risked his neck and it came out right for him in the end. He smirked softly and glanced to the woman again. He was happy to sit here drinking blood as she ate breakfast or whatever time of day meal it was.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

To say that the woman had expensive, exquisite taste was an understatement to end all understatements. And it was easy for the help to assume that any lovers she’d taken on might share these… bizarre tastes. Her Butlers, her chambermaidens. They were all… respectful. Rightfully fearful. But, so long as they cared for her, she cared for them. That was how this relationship worked. And any moment of hesitation would be met with swift punishment. Actually this type of thing was so average to the Countess, that she’d barely even noticed when he’d been offered the blood, but she seemed smitten as a kitten that he seemed to be drinking from a crystal goblet.

”You see? There is a certain… appeal…” she purred, placing the napkin within her lap once she was done. Her gaze then cast to the Butler. ”My Dear Companion. Go and fetch something live, yes? You know my preferences. It is important that we keep our guest entertained for the remainder of his stay…” She lifted the napkin and placed it within the crown of the plate.

”Yes, of course, Countess. Right away.” He responded, respectfully, with a bow.

She, herself, however, found herself far too fatigued to entertain the idea of hunting for her ideals at the moment.

He looked over at her. "The only reason I am drinking from this... is because my usual source has outdone herself." He said. The smirk on his face widened. "Humans... so... fragile..." he mocked jokingly. He waved his hand and the small crystal dishes picked themselves up off of the counter and started to spin. He spun them around in a circle watching them, he was soon able to control the velocity and distance appart. He let one of them move out of the circle, controling it seperate from the others. He was perplexed by this motion, gently setting them down slowly one by one. He removed one of them and sent it crashing into the wall, only to reverse time just for that item alone, repairing it instantly and putting it on the table. As he did this his eyes widened at the capacity at which his power was growing. "Mmm..." He continued to play around with his powers, exploring all of the things he was capable of.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

When he’d mentioned that she’d outdone herself, her lips curled into a pleased grin, almost akin to a pleased housecat. She could not deny her fragility… but she was, without a doubt, stronger than most human females her age. Not that she was very old, in hindsight. She was quite young for a countess. But she had an appeal… a charm… And she often used that charm to get all of the things and the power she wanted. What woman wouldn’t? There was no point in having a skill if it was of no use to you, correct?

Emerald eyes studied the immaculate dishware as he played about with it, watching it as it swayed to and fro with a subtle flick of his wrist. She didn’t care for the fact that the glass was broken, but she seemed delighted when it reformed, eyes dancing as if she were enchanted with all of the things her little lover could do.

They remained in the dining room, allowing him to play with what he wished with until his live feed had arrived. A young girl, as they often were. ”My Countess.” The Butler addressed. The redhead rose from her chair, knife in hand, to approach the young, nervous girl, dressed in rags.

”*Saját grófnő ?” The young girl spoke, seemingly more nervous as the pale, elegant woman drew closer.

”**A kezed , gyermekem.” Elizabeth responded coldly. The young girl lifted her hand, allowing the redhead to take it and prick her finger with the end of the sharp knife. She ignored the wince of the girl, lifting the fingertip to her mouth, as if to taste whether or not the girl was truly pure. It only took her a moment to stand up straight. ”Job well done, My Dear. As per usual…” This was when eyes shifted to the male behind her. ”My love…?” She welcomed.

*My Countess?
**Your hand, child.

Hearing a language he'd never heard before, he looks over to see a young girl. She coudn't be older than 18. He watched his countess pick up a knife and cut her, tasting her blood as if tasting for something. "What?" he asked, as he looked at her. It was curious she called him 'my love' which usually implied the feelings to be returned, but he was unsure how he felt about that. "Do you want something from me?" He was all too aware that the girl was for him. He was just - what did the humans call it? - pullin her leg? He shrugged to himself and nodded. "Of course... of course..." He said, walking up to the girl. "Do you know why you are here?" he asked, running his finger along the girls jawline.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

Naturally, it was easy to assume that the girl herself had no idea what so ever what it was she was there for. But the uncertainty in her gaze was enough to, perhaps, tip off to the two of them that it was a less than savory visit. The girl was stiff beneath his fingertip, eyes dancing back and forth between the male and the Countess that had summoned her. The fear was nothing to the Countess, little more than an everyday obstacle that she overcame. After all, when one held as much power and promise as she held, with the rumors that floated about this gigantic Hungarian Castle, it was merely a thing you had to get used to.

”My darling, she speaks no English… Toy with her if you like, but she’ll have trouble understanding. And be mindful of the tablecloth? It’s so hard to find one at the proper length…” Lovingly, she kissed his jawline before turning her gaze to her butler.

”Draw a bath… with oils. Hot, if you would. I have the chills this evening…” She told him. With a bow, he stood up straight. ”Would you like for me to fetch you a companion as well, Mistress?” He questioned, but the redhead merely shook her head. ”Not while we have company… I have my pot and brush, I would be remiss to be so wasteful while hosting such a guest… Quickly now, my dear. I’m growing quite tired…” And without another word, the Butler retreated upstairs. Patting the side of the girl’s face, nonchalantly, she spoke in her native tongue.

”*Légy kedves hozzá, gyermek... vagy én nem lesz olyan kedves neked.” She warned before taking a seat and crossing her legs, in wait for her butler’s return.

*Be kind to him, child... or I shall not be as kind to you.

For a moment he felt a tinge of regret, which was unlike him. He looked at the girl and then at the Countess. It was very unlike him to feel this type of feeling. He was a little annoyed that she brought him a girl that didn't speak his language. "Not understanding me makes this a little less fun." He said admittedly, looking at the girl. He went back to playing with the crystal, not really sure what to do with the 'gift' she brought him. He enjoyed tormenting them a little, it wasn't fun to torment if they didn't understand. Or maybe this had to be something else, maybe something to do with the girl. "Return this one... " He said, twirling one of the crystal glasses again. "Bring me something of more filth... like ...her..." he was referring to his mother... Now starting to realize the similarities between those women that he killed... He was losing his touch.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

Elizabeth recognized his regret instantly, and her brows furrowed. She didn’t hesitate to send the girl away when he’d asked, demanding that she speak nothing of what she saw here. He wanted something… less pure. Not quite in with her tastes. Perhaps there was something more to it… But it was of no consequence. The girl was allowed back home, and she sent another one of her patrons out to fetch a few of the less… savory females from a local Opium den.

It’d only be a few moments before they’d returned with two of his pick. They were already high, rolling, stumbling through the dining room, even guided. Elizabeth sneered at them, using a hand to the temple to push one of them over, sending him stumbling over onto the ground. ”Disgusting…. Vile little creatures… Their blood will stink… have one of my lovelies lead you to the dungeons… there will be plenty for you to… play with down there…” She commented, leaning against him and pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

”When you are done, come and see me, my love. I shall keep the water warm for you… After all, royalty gets what royalty wants…” She purred, leaving him to head upstairs and leave him to his gifts.

They still wasn't what he wanted, and it annoyed him that he was feeling this way. He opted to kill them and surprisingly waste their blood, he joined her downstairs sooner than if he had had fun with his gifts. He walked in and leaned on the door, looking at her. "Drugs isn't what I meant... Sluts... prostitutes... people no one will miss. You are goind to be found out the way you go through with your killings..." he said softly.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

She turned her gaze towards him when he’d begun to speak to her. ”Those were sluts and prostitutes, my love. These women were voluntarily in the den. As opposed to accepting money for their bodies, they prefer… other vices… But I will keep that in mind for your next hunt… you don’t look satisfied…” She said with a frown, shifting in the large, claw-footed tub before beckoning. ”Come… join me?” She suggested, opening her arms to him.

His comment about her carelessness caused her head to quirk. She’d never quite considered it, as who would truly suspect a Countess of such things. And even those who did… who would dare speak of it? ”Well, then. Perhaps we can learn from one another, yes?”

"Hm. yes. I will teach you to hunt like I do....Eventually." he said softly, he looked at the tub, at the water. "That means I have to undress..." he flashed something he'd never had on his face before, a small, slightly visible grin. "Does that mean you wish to see me nude, countess?"

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

Elizabeth’s brow quirked in amusement. ”I thought we were beyond that point, my love. Nudity is nothing to be modest about, but I don’t suppose I’d be doing any complaining. Would you rather I close my eyes, Shadow Prince?” Playfully, she pressed a palm over her eyes, lips curled into an amused grin. ”There… and now I am blind as a bat…”] she cooed, playfully.

He actually laughed, the first time in his life that he was laughing out of joy and not just being crazy. He removed his shirt first, then his pants and then moved over and leaned down to kiss her lips. Fully nude and kissing her by leaning over the tub. She wouldn't have expected it with her hands over her eyes.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

His laugh was melodic, that much was certain. It rang out in the acoustics of the room pleasantly, encompassing all of her available senses. His kiss was unexpected, and the startle was obvious at first, but soon she leaned into the warmth of his lips. She waited for the shift in the water, indicating he’d gotten in before lowering her hands. ”Now, isn’t this nice?” She questioned, crossing her legs at the knee. The tub itself was plenty large enough for the both of them. And perhaps even another person. The fatigue in her body was still relatively obvious in the express lack of color in her skin, but she didn’t seem bothered or slowed down by her ailment.

Nice wasn't a word he was really used to, but he agreed it was pleasant. He didn't answer her question, instead moving in and joining her in the tub. He then moved and laid his lips and fangs upon her delicate neck, letting the pulse of her vein lull him into a lustful mood. He kissed and licked her neck, edging towards biting but never breaking the skin. His self control was unmatched. He could pick up the fatigue she experienced from the situation and he didn't want to hurt her. He didn't want to 'hurt' her? He was becoming softer.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

She groaned softy as his lips found her neck, head arched enough to give him proper access to the very sensitive flesh there. Fingers traced over his bare back, pressing into his shoulders as they’d moved against one another. The delicate nipping edged her closer and closer into her own sensuous mood, red hair sprawling in the water around them. Fingers, damp as they were, threaded through his blonde locks, encouraging his little bites and nips. And even if he had decided to drink from her, she wouldn’t stop him. Again, dying so young and beautiful? There would be worse ways to go.

”You’re entirely too good to me, my Shadow Prince…” She purred, breathily.

He found himself enjoying the feeling of his tongue running laps over the flesh of her neck, just above her artery. He bit down without drawing blood, the feeling of the blood pumping through the source was very erotic to him. A soft sound escaped his lips as his hands moved to her hips. he pulled her onto his lap so he was closer to her in the water, their waists were in line but not for any sort of erotic desire. He just felt the need to be closer to this woman, a woman that he was becoming enthralled with without able to control his desires. He had always been able to control the urges but with her, something about her just made him wild. The water around them swirled with a small drizzle of red as his fangs dipped into the flesh, releasing to him the precious stream of lifeforce that he so craved. What his obsession was with blood he didn't understand, all he knew was that he enjoyed the feeling, the look, and the taste of it. He didn't waste too much of it during his bite, licking the wound shut as he pulled back to hear her say that he was too good to her. Through her crimson lips the words uttered into life around him. He was too good to her? Perhaps this sort of 'good' was something he desired. He wondered if he could really make this sort of life work with her, the fact that she, the blood temptress herself, called him the Shadow Prince.

He'd never heard that name before meeting her, it wasn't something he was used to, devil, demon, monster, things screamed at him before he destroyed them, but never Prince. "You will be my queen." He said. "I will aid to your obsession with vanity, you will follow my every word..." He moved his hands around her back and with each word pulled her closer to him, tightening the space between them. "Every step...." He continued, pulling her closer until her breasts were pressed into his chest. "Every will of mine." He said, his voice dropping to a whisper once uttering the final word.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

The more his lips and fangs brushed over her neck, the harder it was for her to contain her little purrs and coos of pleasure. Hips barely shifted against his grip, moving voluntarily as he pulled her forward and into his lap. Perhaps he didn’t see this in an erotic manner, but Elizabeth found herself in tune and craving every inch of this dangerous man. But, she was nothing if not patient. She had always believed that good things came to those who were willing to wait for them. And before long, she felt his fangs pierce the flesh. Her body jumped slightly, a loud gasp tore from her chest. Fingers tightened lightly in his hair, being sure not to be too rough with the silken locks. Groggily, she edged closer to him as he tugged and purred his words at her, his demands. What she would and would not do… Admittedly, that appealed to her.

”I suppose that’s doable… behind every… great woman…” She cooed, arms sliding slowly around his neck. She leaned forward, soft, full lips pressing into his own. ”Your will be done, my Prince…” She whispered back at him. His arms, tight around her waist, only made her even more entranced by his presence. She huffed softly, leaning her head to press her lips tenderly against his jawline.

Back
Top Bottom