Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BlueMoon Dreams

I had a dream. A horrible, horrible dream that I didn't really have.

You see, in this dream my friends and I were going to Disneyland for my friend Derrick's birthday. We were going to all pile into one suite at the Holiday Inn in Anaheim to save money. We checked in and took the elevator up to the fourth floor and unlocked the door. When we got into the room everything seemed fine, except it sounded like there was a radio on or something. We searched all over the room but couldn't find anything until we opened the little maintenance closet in the corner. Inside, there was a baby monitor and it sounded like someone was whispering the tune from "It's a Small World" into the receiver.

We picked up the radio and tried to contact who was on the other end, but before we pushed the button Derrick screamed at us to look out of the balcony window. Across the street, standing on the roof of the building next to us, one story lower was Bill Murrary, surrounded by dozens, maybe hundreds of dead children and each one of them was wearing the native dress of some foreign country. Bill still had the boy in a giant sombrero in a choke hold and he was smiling up at our room, singing the song.

He stopped singing, put his hand on the opposite side of the kid's chin and snapped his neck like a handful of dried spaghetti, making the kid's sombrero fall to the ground below. He looked up at our balcony and said "Happy Birthday Derrick, no one will ever believe you" and jumped off the opposite side of the building.

Took a four hour nap the other day and another four hours last night(SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK, MISHA! >8U ) and both times had nothing epic but dreams involving vampy.

The first one, there was a prison riot(I've been watching Oz lately) and I was in the midst of it and saw vampy fighting with someone and he waved at me before shivving the dude. Like, "Oh, hey, wa'sup, Mat? *shank!* Bwaahh! RIOT!"

Then the next one, I had last night, had to do with zombies. It was really involved in the beginning with me running with this girl through parking lots at night, but eventually we come upon vampy who's skateboarding in this mini mart parking lot. He's not really riding around but he's not doing tricks either, just kinda messing around on the board, acting as if there wasn't a zombie apocalypse going on. When we first see him, we're fairly far away and as we're walking towards him a zombie comes out of nowhere running up to him. Effortlessly, we jerks his arm out in a long ark that leaves the zombie "exploding" in a flash of blood. And then he continues to mess around on the skateboard as if it had only been a mild distraction. As we get closer, we can see he's got a baseball bat with him(the kind Lil' Slugger uses in Paranoia Agent, except bent twice as much), and two more zombies attack him which he beats down with ease as if it were no big deal.

Not epic, but I thought it worth mentioning.

\o/
Your dreams were epic because they involved me. That's so me. 'Oh, zombie apoc? Meh' *whallops some zeds* 'Fuck I'm hungry'
XD

Wow, long time necro. But rather than make a new thread...

I had a Blue Moon related dream last night. It was a recon mission involving Anansi, Hahvoc and myself, into this dillipidated building that was another site(I think it might have been Darker Roleplay, but I'm not sure). The building was 4 floors tall and from the outside, looked like a haunted mansion/cheap hotel, with brick crumbling from the sides and every window dark and glassless. In the street, thousands of cops and police cars surrounded it, flashing lights and standing about as if waiting to decide what to do, but with a sense of urgency.

Walking through the crowd, comes the special forces: Anansi, Hahvy and myself. Anansi looking like badass swat team, toting a large, yet conservative looking rifle. Hahvy's outfit reminded me of Jessica Biel from Blade: Trinity. I don't remember what I looked like--I never saw myself in the dream, but I was there. We walk through the crowd together and suddenly things speed up and we're in the hallway outside of this room, but there's no door in the wall. The brick here is pink and white and faded and looks separated from the rest of the wall, but it's one with it--the bricks are molded together.

Apparently, at this point we learn that we're dealing with a hostage situation. There's a young woman in this house and she's under the control of her dad, Rageblade, and he won't let her leave the house/site. She's become nothing but his plaything and he controls her through a dream-like/nightmarish altering of her settings. Hahvy tries to convince her to come out, while Anansi and I stand guard watching for signs of the enemy, but all she ends up doing is opening the wall to let us come in.

We get in there and she's got some sort of force field lining the room that is controlled by her will and concentration and outside of it, you can feel Rage trying to break through. The woman is tired and the room is dimly lit by a red glow and everything's a mess. Hahvy tries to convince her that she's safe now and to come with us. It works, but as soon as she agrees, she lets go of the force field and suddenly the corners of the room get dark as if something was creeping in, and you can hear it, like a fire popping and crackling and there's snakes in the floorboards. The woman we're here to save is affected by Rage's "arrival" and grows listless and her gaze vacant as he fills her mind with his sick fantasies, but Hahvy continues to try to talk her out of it, while Anansi worries about the time--like, "We gotta go, NOW."

It was very The Cell-esque at this point, not only because Rageblade looked like Vincent D'Onofrio's character from the movie, but also the nature of the visions he implanted in the woman's mind. Like, in this brown lighted room, she stands in a bathtub filled with snakes and Rage lies among them, with his head between her legs, looking up under her dress while sucking on their heads--like, huge constrictor snake half in his mouth and him sucking on it like he's giving it a blowjob. And all the while Hahvy's voice echoing somewhere unseen, telling the woman to fight it, to not give in and to leave with us.

Well this was some time ago, so I can't really remember the dream, but-- I remember I was up late rping and then I think I fell asleep at the compy. I believe I was watching a bit of a movie called "The Net" w/ Sandra Bullock[sometime before I fell asleep] and somehow I started dreaming I was at the internet convention, or wherever the hell she was when she needed to use a computer, and I was using one and surprisingly I was on the net rping on BM, with a rp partner on the compy right on the other side of me. I can't remember who it was though, since I have several rp partners. XD

Back
Top Bottom