Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroines Seduced! F/F, F/Futa, New scenes! (Out of use)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subkitty

Star
Looking for original villainesses for long and short-term roleplay! F/F and F/Futa. Play as an original character or choose from my list of pre-made original villainesses. Male writers for female characters more than welcome. Let me know what scene(s) are most interesting to you, or if you have any similar ideas.

NEW! Scene 10. New heroines and villainesses available! Random Villainess cravings! I'm currently craving 1. a kiss-based villainess with big lips 2. A goofy, curvy pepe-lepew-meets-Jessica-Rabbit skunk futa with powerful pheromones to go up against an overly serious heroine 3. (Closed) An unsuccessful, older (45-55) veteran seductress villainess who decides to shift her focus and target rookie heroines

Overview:

The city has fallen to the sex trade. Pimptresses compete for power, while rookie superheroines in the city come together and struggle to make progress in an ongoing fight against the rampant prostitution controlling the city.

1. A heroine must align with her arch-enemy to fight a greater power. This alignment, however, comes with a price... (sex, forced marriage, forced prostitution, and/or something more creative...)

2. (CLOSED, willing to hear out variations) A heroine must infiltrate an underground wrestling operation in an attempt to arrest the person behind it all. What she doesn't know going in, however, is that a loss means two weeks of sexual servitude, and some of these women have near-superhuman physiques...

3. A sorority has been kidnapped. To find information about where the girls are held, a superheroine must make a deal with an old enemy. But this enemy wants more than money...

4. (Open again!) A seductress turns a noble heroine into a sex-crazed maniac, and uses her new sexual superheroine to take out her rivals...

5. A futa/furry gang is gaining ground in the red light district. The heroines show up to stop them, but have no defense against their enemies' powerful pheromones...

6. Closed

7. Closed

8. A veteran seductive villainess has failed again and again as a criminal mastermind, constantly foiled by powerful heroines. But when she purposely tries to get the attention of an inexperienced rookie heroine, she finds it much easier to get the upper hand...

9. (Closed at the moment) A heroine has been seduced and is now in a relationship with a powerful villainess. How long can she keep the secret from the Superheroine League, especially when her 'girlfriend'/fiance poses a threat to other heroines and starts to make more and more demands?

10. NEW! A villainess has started a brothel that caters to other villainesses. The target heroine is lured in, weakened with aphrodisiacs, and led to a room where she finds herself face to face with one of her long-time foes and/or admirers...

11. A Seductress is taking over the city with the use of an aphrodisiac chemical in the water supply. A young scientist, however, has come up with an antidote, and she's working hard to distribute it to as many people as possible. The seductress wants to make an example of this scientist and use her as her personal sex slave. A heroine is sent in as a bodyguard, but is one heroine enough to take on the seductress's agents? (We could start with the scientist already kidnapped (and the heroine on the pursuit), or start off in the lab with the heroine defending her). Pre-set characters available, originals welcome, or a combination of both.

- Do’s/Don’ts -

I’ve been doing these scenes for a long time, and a lot of seemingly standard superheroine tropes have unfortunately become turn-offs:

- Superheroine vs. Superheroine
- Shapeshifters (though body part alteration is fine)
- Abandoned Warehouses (…etc.)
- Traditional straightforward BDSM, BDSM dungeon as a setting (‘call me mistress or I’ll slap you again’)
- Knock-out or chloroform, anything that would result in ‘You wake up and you’re chained to…’
- Steampunk / dark settings and themes
- Detailed violence, nonsexual pain, weapons, violent threats (‘… or I’m going to break your neck!’)
- On-site (floor, etc.) / public sex

The following are some huge turn-ons:

- Sexual threats
- Sexual exhaustion
- Bimbofication / forced slutty clothes
- Curvy partners, smothering
- Sex on beds
- Non-super villainesses
- Slow seduction (with aphrodisiacs, etc.)
- Sexfighting, sexual wrestling, tribbing
- Forced orgasm
- Villainesses using conquered heroines to fight rival villainesses

RE: Superheroines seduced! (and other scenes!) f/f, f/futa

Looking for bimbo villainesses! I can help you make a character if you need it :heart:

House of Bimbos update! Looking for people interested in the scene or something similar immediately! :heart:

Got a few specific villainess ideas that I'm looking for people to play, send me a pm if you're interested!

I'm looking for new ideas for a crime-boss villainess to run a sex ring empire against my heroines. She won't have powers of her own, she'll just employ a wide range of different lower-level villainesses to do her dirty work, and serve as the recurring arch-nemesis for my newer heroines. Let me know if you have any ideas! I'm picturing her as 40+ years old, curvy or heavy. Looking for input on fetishes, long-term motives (the more specific, the better!). A bimbo/bimbofication crime boss is also a huge turn-on. Maybe both! Looking forward to hearing from you :heart::heart::heart:

RE: Superheroines seduced! (Updated 7/30) f/f, f/futa

Update posted! Villainess models and examples now available.

Still looking for bimbo and Angelique scenes! Also looking for that new crime boss. Lots of suggestions for potential villainess models... let me know if you're interested![/align]

Another update! Added villainess example 0.)... looking for that new pimptress crime boss! She'd be in charge of a number of other villainesses, just as an over-arching concept to unify multiple encounters.

Bump! Looking for long-term and short-term partners. Short-term partners who want to do a long-term scenario, I can fill in the blanks on any characters (heroines, villainesses, general storyline) not connected to the immediate action. Let me know! :heart:

Still looking for long and short-term partners. Lots of pre-set villainesses if you want to jump in!

Huge update coming very soon. I want it to be as clear and attractive as possible. But the current requests still stand! Let me know if you're interested :heart:

RE: Superheroine Sex Scene Menu! (F/F, F/Futa*)

Huge post revamp! Send me a message if you're interested

RE: Superheroine Sex Scene Menu! (F/F, F/Futa*) Updated 8/21

No bumps without updates! New policy. ;)

Still looking for the perfect partner! It could be you :heart:

The bimbo scene is currently overloaded, but bimbos can still be the enemies in another storyline! Looking for 1-4 and dirty heiress mainly, though the heiress scene is admittedly a little advanced! You can handle it, though :heart:

House of Bimbos is full, but bimbos can be used as enemies in other scenes! Mainly looking for 1-4 and 7, but open to negotiation. I'm also curious about a futa heroine hunted by female villainesses. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last bump before a hiatus! Not sure if I wrote that last bump, though.

RE: Superheroine Sex Scene Menu (F/F, F/Futa*) Updated 9/8!

UPDATE: scene 8, some scenes closed! Thanks for all the input and feedback!

Bumping this for the week! Looking to wrap up these scenes one by one- get them while they last! :heart:

Weekend bump! Check the updates for available scenes. Working on a new villainess idea: Kama Sutra! Also a possibility as an enemy for scene 8. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Still looking to wrap these scenes up! Available ASAP

Still looking to write a definitive version for these! Weekend bump ;)

RE: Superheroine Sex Scene Menu (F/F, F/Futa*)

Still looking for partners! Let me know ASAP

RE: Superheroines Seduced! f/f f/futa (Updated 10/1)

October Update! Looking forward to hearing from you :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom