Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking A Seductress: Literate Lady Required Re: Raunchy Roleplays (NSFW)

DeRe

Supernova
x4oylps.jpg

After a long period of reveling in coercion, I've started to become a little burnt out. My usual thread is here and still active, but this one is for a much more seductive and consensual kind of vibe. I'm looking for a roleplay that is a battle of wills, as two gorgeous alphas collide in a mess of hot hair-pulling, nail-raking sex. They fight their attraction while teasing the other immensely, building the tension to a nuclear intensity before releasing it in a wave that levels continents. The story would involve a sustained but not overlong development, with a hefty load of plot leading into a hearty dose of smut. The personalities and politics of the situation would be crucial; this genuinely would be a roleplay with a focus on mind-fucking as much as body-fucking.

I'm looking for a literate female RPer who likes it hot, heavy, rough and raunchy - but still enjoys verbal sparring, calculated seduction, and elaborate mindgames. Think of the most debauched soap opera you know - impossibly beautiful people alternately between lust and hate, driven to simultaneously own and destroy each other. That's what I'm aiming for here.

Please drop me a PM if any of this interests you!

Some ideas:

-The White Knight and the Catburglar
In the tradition of Batman and Catwoman, a stalwart and determined lawman seeks to bring down a seductive and dexterous femme fatale. However their relationship is as much co-dependent as antagonistic; he is torn by his desire to help her or punish her, while she risks all she holds dear by drawing him into her world.

-The Rivals

Two corporate/sporting/media dynamos are fierce enemies, fighting it out for success, fortune and public adulation. But as much as they compete with each other, they find a powerful mutual attraction rising - and a struggle to dominate in that as much as everything else. Let's do Ayn Rand proud!

-Partners in Crime
A variant of the above, where the pairing comprises a couple of assassins/spies/criminals whose competition is a lot more deadly and no less lustful. If you'd be prepared to play Christie from the DOA movie in this I'd love you forever.

-Cruel Intentions
An elite private school provides a fertile hunting ground for a pair of predatory seducers. But what happens when they fall for each other? Why, Dangerous Liaisons in plaid skirts and navy blue blazers, of course!

-Upstairs. Downstairs
I'm a huge history buff and would love to set one of these RPs there. In particular, I'd be interested in a cross-class relationship at a time when such things were verboten; think Lady Chatterley's Lover, with a rough but manly groundskeeper doing horrid things to a blond proper lady in her potting shed.

Here's a list of some of my fave celebs who I like to use for faceclaims.

Alexandra Daddario
Alizée
Amy Adams
Ana De Armas
Avril Lavigne
Bad Seonghye
Brooklyn Kelly
Diane Kruger
Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Turner
Emma Pierson
Esmé Bianco
Goo Hara
Hayley Westenra
Heather Carolin
Helen Flanagan
Holly Valance
Hyuna
Ivanka Trump
Jessica Sutta
Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
Justine Joli
Kate Upton
Kylie Minogue
Maria Sharapova
Megan Fox
Michelle Trachtenberg
Miranda Kerr
Rachel Nichols
Rosamund Pike
Roxanne McKee
Sarah Bolger
Sarah Stephens
Zara Larsson

RE: Seeking A Seductress: Literate Lady Required Re: Raunchy Roleplays

Well deserved bump for an amazing writer (;

arturo02.jpg

I recently plotted out an RP based on an idea I've been nuturing for a while. To my great disappointment it fell through, but I am loathe to waste a good idea, especially because I think it could be so much fun. It calls for an ambitious ingenue who can subvert the "feisty princess" trope, and owes a certain amount to the old story of Merlin and Nimue.

Once upon a time the kingdom was full of magic. However, for some reason I've yet to work out, the King and his chief Wizard (MC) fell out, with the latter banished and all magic outlawed on pain of death. This was about a generation ago so it's almost disappeared, and younger folk have been told all sorts of horror stories and slanders about the terrible things that supposedly happened. Magical creatures have been slain or pushed to the most remote frontiers. But a few fae folk still eke out a living in secret, and keep the flame of magic alive.

Now the King has a Princess; the exact nature of their relationship is still unclear to me, but he'd be distant and disinterested in her at best, outright abusive at worst. The exact details of her are still up in the air; she might be happy with her lot living a snobby bratty life, or perhaps she dreams of some kind of escape. Anyway she's doomed to be married to some suitor and spend out her days in idle luxury.

Despite her paternal relationship, the Wizard knows that abducting her would be a profound insult to the King and the start of some fitting revenge. He's spent nearly 20 years plotting and preparing, gathering everything together to bring down the King. So one day he snatches her through some nefarious means and spirits her away to his tower. Naturally she expects the worst, but instead finds herself treated as a honored guest. In time she learns the truth about what happened with him and her father, and bit by bit he guides her from frightened prisoner to devoted lover. Perhaps he could educate her in magic too, among other things. I had a thought of Theseus & Helen; grizzled older man forcibly takes gorgeous girl as wife - technically it's abduction but she quickly discovers he holds the keys to everything she always wanted. Naturally the King is outraged, on principle if nothing more, and tries to get her back - only to discover she has no desire to return! Basically it subverts two tropes - "the feisty runaway princess" and "the damsel in distress".

I would love to develop their relationship slowly, starting off awkwardly enough but building up something special. There would be a lot of character development for both, and we could have heaps of fun worldbuilding. As yet I can't think of a specific faceclaim, any 40-something hunks you're partial to would be perfectly acceptable! I was thinking someone like Clive Owen, James Purefoy or similar. Your lassie could be anyone you like! If you're short on inspiration I've listed a few beauties I'm into on my request thread.

fQE2QNz.jpg

I'm currently engaged in several cracking roleplays with some quality partners, but I'm inclined to make room for one more to scratch a very specific itch. It's the classic 'mile high fantasy' scenario where two sexy passengers find interesting ways to pass a long and boring flight. I have some specific ideas in mind, to lift it above the clouds of cliché and soar to some smutty stratosphere, but I would be happy to discuss any ideas with a prospective partner. Now boarding!

PeJXpfP.png

Added Alexandra Daddario to my list because (a) I'm pretty sure she's an earthbound succubus and (b) roll on the Baywatch movie!

6o1W4Ck.jpg

4270MAW.jpg

A firm well-rounded bump
NSFW
K6WN44N.jpg

One of Ruslan Lobanov's works; Russia produces some top-tier erotic photographers
NSFW
94YDXV9.jpg

A perfectly curved and toned bump
NSFW
esUEk50.jpg

I'm still looking for the perfect partner to take on the "wizard's apprentice" idea I mentioned upthread; perhaps this time with a much darker tone involving witchcraft and satanism. Only the daring need apply!
NSFW
iQJaQBH.jpg

Bumping for the two new ideas posted in the OP!
NSFW
AaiuAYj.jpg

Foxy Bump

v91FOXb.jpg

A Good Old-Fashioned Bump

UI63UmT.jpg

NSFW
Z06qOqF.jpg

NSFW
6xr4KTA.jpg

So how bout that Amber Heard as Mera?

T12hNUU.jpg

Relaunching this one again!

rOspKbq.jpg

NSFW
FfkOgTG.jpg

NSFW
yW2Caj3.jpg

I have a kinky consensual scenario in mind inspired by pic related, for the right kind of partner!

Ra3Xx9p.jpg

CvurHkB.jpg

xmpSUW1.jpg

ARuPEvR.jpg

xNcsjwb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom