Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's Progeny -::-Haru & Parkway-::-

Haruchai

As you wish.
The Legio Praesidium Infernum. The legions of Hell train and live here in the Praesidium. They are subject to the Master General and his commands. They are all sworn to take an oath of fealty to Lucifer, and through Agaliareot the iron fist of Hell is wielded. All manner serve in the Legions, damned souls serve their purpose, as well as Demons and a few lesser Angels that have found purpose here in Hell. Agaliarept, also known as Aga-rin can most often be found here, in the Praesidium, either in his human form, or his full demonic form. His palace is located a mere stone's throw from the barracks of his men, the vast Legions which move upon his command. Aga-rin is old, ancient, and served Lucifer in Heaven before The Fall. He was loyal to Lucifer and thus suffered The Fall with him, and in Hell he answers to nobody except Lucifer himself. An Archdemon and a Prince among his kind, Aga-rin wields great power. He scours all of Hell, one of the few demons allowed to traverse the various Layers in pursuit of souls and demons to recruit and assimilate to the Legions.

It has been brought ot his attention that there are several groups of demons accruing power of their own, making excursions into the world of mortal men. There they harvest souls, souls that can be used to broker deals in Hell, to procure power. In this they defy Lucifer and thus Aga-rin himself. The great War General has been tasked to ferret out these demons, to kill them or bring them back to the Fold. It does not matter which, so long as they are dealth with.

----------​

Aga-rin strode through the Praesidium, Labrys upon his back, the Hell-forged blade a symbol of his station and power. Those demons in his way quickly scampered back from the General, forming a path for him. Though he could have simply moved there with the speed of thought, able to do so in nearly any location in Hell, Aga-rin liked to flaunt his power and to get out and see the workings of Hell.

He'd been summoned to the Carnal Palace, one of Lucifer's many favorite places, a locale overseen by Asmodeus, Demon Prince of Lust and Lord of the Ninth. The Carnal Palace was all that its name implied, and even as Aga-rin drew close he could hear the screams and cries of pleasure as well as those of pain. All manner of carnal acts were committed in this place and Aga-rin was granted entrance. It was not long before he stood before Lucifer himself. The Ruler of Hell was beautiful, an anomaly among his kind, for he had been given the gift of beatific perfection and even the Creator could not rescind that gift. Lucifer had not been tainted by The Fall, not physically, and so he still shone as a bright star. His voice was melodic as he addressed his General.

"General! Please, sit with us, enjoy a drink. A femal for your pleasure?" he asked.

Aga-rin could do nothing but accept and so he took a seat, a chalice of bloodwine placed before him. as he lifted the chalice to drink, a mortal soul approached him, female and young, and she smiled demurely as her hand slid up Aga-rin's thigh to caress his cock a moment, a coo of pleasure ripped from her throat. As Lucifer and his General sat and spoke, she worked the immense cock of the General from his bindings and stroked the pulsing member which was far too big for her to take as the twelve foot tall frame of the General reclined cross from Lucifer. She did her best though, large blue eyes gazing up at the General as she licked his cockhead, looking for some kind of approval, desperate for it in the presence of such Powers.

Lucifer nodded with a bit of satisfaction as the female set to work and his baleful eyes set upon Aga-rin's golden ones as he spoke. "My spies have rooted out a seditious element. They're led by a female demon who calls herself Viola, and sometimes dares to take the name of Deception. You will go and take care of this yourself, though take as many men with you as you need."

Lucifer spoke calmly, but Aga-rin had known him since his creation and could tell that the Morningstar seethed with anger.

"It shall be done." he said, and looked down as the human soul desperately tried to take the head of his majesty into her mouth, to no avail, though she eagerly licked and sucked and kissed on what she could.

Lucifer smiled. "You like her? She is yours." he said witha wave of his hand.

Aga-rin nodded his acceptance and stood to depart, a whimper of protest from the girl. Dropping her at his abode the General made for the lower depths, where Lucifer had told him where t find this group of upstarts.

Viola approached the Fortress. She could feel souls she did not know. This concerned her...yet the watchmen were not alarmed. Landing in the courtyard she looked around to assess her surroundings. Slowly she walked up the steps to the entrance way and the door opened Des greeted her, followed quickly by Mei.

"Ladies, where are my Lords? She addressed the two succubus'. Her voice oddly silky. Her hand caressed Mei beautiful radiant red hair.

"They are in the study M'Lady. Let me take you there." The lower demon said to her mistress.

"No...please not yet. Des, let them both know I have arrived but I need a few hours to rest. Show me to my bed chamber Mei and draw my bath. I want to look my best for them."

Des nodded but neither succubus felt comfortable telling the volatile commander all that had been going on. She hurried off for the study.

Mei brought Viola upstairs. Where the demon felt the heavy presence of doom. She looked at Mei who said nothing, just lowered her eyes and rushed to the door that would be Viola's bed chamber. "Here we are Mistress. I'll get your bath ready."

Someone else was near. No...no...more than one...? No..not right...damn! What was going on here! She was tried and before losing her temper she decided to let it go for now. Once she rested and bathed she would sit with her Lords.
----------------------

Viola smiled when she heard the voice. "Abigor. I thought I told Des..."

"Stop Viola, she did let us know but I wanted to give you some updates." He strolled over and pet Mei going over to the small sitting area. He gestured for Viola to sit while Mei continued to ready the bath.

Viola followed sitting across him giving her full attention. He seemed serious yet casual. “What is it Abigor, is all well with our plan?" She began to feel that familiar anger towards the faceless entities that she reasoned held her back.

Abigor felt her anger build and he placed a calming hand on hers. "Easy Viola...easy. Our Plan is fine. But you should know I had a few spies warn me of a charge so I am taking leave first thing in the morning to the western lines. I expect you to stay here and protect the fortress." As he spoke his grip on her hand tightened.

Her breathing increased. "How could they have gotten wind of this? Who betrayed us?” She hissed through client he teeth as Abigor's powerful dark magic held her in place for if not she would have been in a tear through the Fortress.

"Viola!” His voice was a low snarl. Menacing even.

Mei felt it and accidentally spilled some of the water on the floor.

Viola felt his power and knew he meant it. She was furious! Never more was she going to bow to others. Never. He knew her thoughts and her ideas to overcome the weakening she saw all around her. No, she would not bow ever again.

Abigor knew having Viola had advantages to their cause but also volatile. Before he left her he cast a little black magic to calm her wrecked nerves. He also cast another so that at all times he could feel her where abouts. He trusted her...yet with whom he surmised was coming things could go to ruin quickly. Viola was a power hungry demon the crown was a symbol of the power she craved.

When she had first approached him with her idea he had balked but now he saw how cunning she could be. He was counting on her being overcome by the forces being sent here and perhaps a deal being struck. He walked to his own room. He needed to collect his things and head out. Why wait until morning, he’d go now. His last thoughts were on Viola, either she would survive the ordeal and come out on top or be killed. He had been warned, ordered to have her here. Abigor did what he needed and left.

Viola was soaking in the bath when she stepped out and wrapped herself in a sheet. Still fuming at being left to protect this fortress. The idea had been hers! She should be the one in battle. She laid on the bed and exhaustion claimed her.

Aga-rin knew the exact fortress that Lucifer had named. It resided upon the Fourth Layer and entrance would not be easy. There was no earthly entrance as the fortress was hewn out of one solid plateau of brimstone. Drawing forth the Horn of War. Aga-rin blew one long blast, summoning Gusion, one of his Lieutenants. With him the commander summoned four Legions. Though the numbers had varied over time Aga-rin had commanded that each Legion be comprised of between 1,000 to 2,000 demons. This allowed for a great range of mobility compared to millennia ago when a Legion was made of up to 6,000 demons.

Gusion appeared, his aqua blue skin glistening and his platinum white hair braided for war. Aga-rin gestured at the fortress out on the plain. "Bring it down. Slay all those that try to flee, but do not kill all within. We need information."

"As it will be." Gusion replied and the seven-thousand strong Legions converged upon the fortress.

Aga-rin's wings, great bat-like wings, sprouted from his back, his tail adding stability as he took to the air, streaking toward the fortress like a thunderbolt. The virtually impenetrable hide of the General slammed into one of the tower walls, bursting through the defense and sending the demon into the fortress. In a flash he was on his feet, and seeing no need for his mortal form his full twelve-foot frame rose from the crouch he had landed in, Labrys in hand. The mighty weapon could take any form but today it presented asa huge double-edged axe, and Aga-rin let out a rorar of challenge that would certainly be heard throughout the structure, vibrating walls and intimidating the weaker souls.

Wings no longer manifest the immense form of the General stalked through the halls, the golden blade of the axe splattering the walls with blood as he tore asunder his enemies. Screams preceded the General as the great axe was hurled, slicing through the defenders before reappearing in his hands. Sunderig each door he came across nobody within the fortress was safe, from demon to mortal souls damned.

A mane of dark raven hair caught his eye and the female form that it belonged to brought a feral and predatory grin.

"VIOLA!!" he shouted, settling into a defensive crouch. He'd heard of her fiery spirit and fully expected an attack, and he welcomed it.

Her conscious heard the chaos but her exhausted from just couldn’t process it so she didn't spring right out of bed, Abigor had place a calming spell she wasn't in her right state of mind. The screams could no longer be denied she awoke as they grew closer. How long had she slept? Minutes? Days? It mattered not for she failed! The fortress had been breached! She sprang up and quickly. Viola opened her door and heard the slaughter. What was going on! She let the sheet slide from her body dressing quickly.

She took her demon form. Her large curled black horns and black leathery wings accent her frame as she goes to pull her Rapier Sword Deimos. She hears him shout her name. Her long Raven black hair stirs as she whirls around to face the legendary demon.

“Aga-rin!” Hissing his name. How could Abigor leave her here with him! He would have had to know who was being sent. “I guess my little idea stirred up something in that weakening we call a leader for him to send you.” Her voice was low even for all the commotion going on. Pulling Deimos fully out her eyes flashed.

The smell of fresh blood hung in the air as she assessed the situation. How could both lord's forsake her so completely! Had she not shared her plans always gave them the share of her glory. She was burning with rage. He left her to fight not just some demon lord but Aga-rin himself. There he was with Labrys in hand. He was massive in the flesh but she had taken on many a challenge before this would be no different. She’d met him head on or parish doing so. The legendary demon was crouched ready to deflect her blow. Viola charged but before she brought down her blade she threw a ball of fire. Her body tucked in as she gracefully turned away from him. Holding Deimos in now a defensive stance. She wasn’t able to see if the fire hit him nor did she care her goal was to have him attacking her for she was agile and could move quickly.

Her nostrils flared as anger made her eyes darken. “I will never surrender.” Her voice cold.

The blast of demonic fire that she hurled his way was met with a mere smile. "You should know better! I was born of this." Aga-rin said, and watched carefully to see where she might end up. The blade she wielded was legendary, and yet Labrys was as well. She was smaller and more agile, he had strength and reach. He had to get hold of her.... just once...

Aga-rin swept his axe out in a reaching arc, a move meant to force her to move - it didn't matter where. A series of thrusts with the head of the axe had her dancing a bit, but no harm done. No, Aga-rin was forcing a retreat though, with his axe and his bulk filling up the hallway he slowly advanced and she had no choice but to move with him, to be pushed back along the corridor. At some point he knew that she would move a certain way, dodge in.... there!

She'd cleverly avoided his blows, sparks sliding along their blades when weapons met, but she gave an opening, no matter how small, as she leapt over the blade and his right hand reached out, snatching her by one of her horns and slamming her face first into the wall. It wouldn't hurt her, not truly, but it would stun her. Labrys clattered to the floor and his other hand grabbed her wrist, the one which held Deimos, and he twisted and wrenched it, her arm at an unnatural angle and not quite broken, but gone numb as the blade dropped from her hand.

Bringing his face in close to hers he said, "You may never surrender, but you will submit." he told her and pulled her in close, intent on giving her the ultimate humiliation of a defeated foe. His breath was hot on her skin and he laved the side of her neck with his tongue before he bit her and hugging her close to his body went into the room she had exited - her bedchamber.

Perfect.

Viola moved with the grace of the wind. He was taking the upper hand forcing her to move as he wanted her too! She growled low and deep as Labrys was forcing her to retreat! She tried to move to the left but the arch of the legendary weapon was too great and she had too close of a call. Reassessing her situation she being overwhelmed. Another low growl of frustration!

When their blades met it was a show of fire and raw power. The powerful force in which Aga-rin hit back made her smile wickedly. She had never experienced a foe who was able to hold her blows at bay. This made her rethink her attack. But even when she swung low he was able to deflect Deimos. Their eyes meet in a fiery glare. She turned and dodged into an alcove quickly turning and clashing Deimos with Labrys. The two weapons screamed against each other with every hit. It was almost as if the two weapons came alive! Like they were mating in a violent dance of lust.

She made one mistake……..he took his opening. She took a leap to avoid the blade and before she knew it he grabbed her horn and her face was slammed into the stone wall! She spewed many curses! Growling in fury. First his ax and then hers hits the floor. The clattering rings through the now empty corridor.

He forces her with him. “Never…Aga-rin…never.” She can only hiss as she tries to jerk free of his tongue. He holds her against him and she begins to struggle but her arm isn’t working as it should. She swings her head just as the go back into her bedchamber. With her swing she butts it against his as her legs begin to kick wildly. Her breathing is labored now. A series of growls escape. She is like a caged feral animal.

Aga-rin loved how she struggled and grunted a bit as her horns slammed into his face. As he passed the entryway to her bedchamber he threw the demoness into the room, her form crashing into a wall as Aga-rin turned and kicked the iron door shut and barred it. Then, golden eyes glowing and beginning to smolder now, turned back to the woman. Labrys appeared in his hand but he set the weapon aside and stalked toward the female with a predatory bent.

Huge hands undid the simple coverings he had and the War General's cock literally seemed to unfurl to hang long and thick between his legs, almost dragging the floor, and already leaking from that huge tip.

"I think it is time to give you a lesson Viola." he snarled and the smile he gave her was lecherous. The room was rather large, but being in one of the most defensible areas of the fortress it had no windows and her only way out was the door, which he blocked. The General leapt at her and managed to snatch one ankle as she tried to bolt away, his great strength swinging her about and slamming her to the bed, already trying to pin her down with his weight, the male's strength was prodigious and he soon had her pinned to the bed.

That huge cock slithered up her belly, the prehensile and thick-veined member throbbing as it snaked up between her breasts and touched her chin. Any move to try and bite and it would jerk away, though that girth and width pressed into the space between her breasts.Aga-rin managed to get one hand on her bodice and ripped away her clothing, armor clattering to the floor as her tits bounced with the force of it all, her reddish skin making him grin and her beauty more than he had bargained for, rivalling many succubi.

"Join me, Viola. Or suffer the consequences." he rasped, and his smoldering eyes, trailing small bits of smoke, leered at her. His cock seemed to writhe slowly on her body, smearing the General's glistening fluid over her ample breasts and making them glisten as he looked at her. His intent was clear.

Her snarl was ferocious she snapped her teeth and tried to jerk away like a caged animal. The force in which he slammed her knocked the very breath from her body.

He called forth Labrys and she grinned as he let it slip to the side and leered at her. His hands disrobing himself. The massive girth of his cock would be frightening to most she just curled her lip in a sneer and raised her eyebrows mockingly. The massive beast leaked and almost seemed to have a life of its own. “Teach me a lesson?” She laughed. “And let me guess you think you can?” Her voice was flippant.

It wasn’t lost on her that the only means of escape was through the very door he blocked. For one so large he moved with grace and speed almost matching her own. As he took hold of her smaller frame by grabbing her ankle. She kicked at him but he soon had the upper hand with that legendary strength of his. She growled as he pinned her to the bed. His massively thick-veiny member snaked up her body and she fought to resist the thrall he was trying to cast over her. Her breathing elevated. “Tame that snake Lord it is staining my favorite bodice!” She squirmed to no avail.

Then with one swift movement he tore it in half and tossed it from her body. “You will pay for that m’lord. It was my favorite as I mentioned.” Her voice still mocking and scornful. His cock throbbed as it now leaked over her breasts. Her high pitched screech pierced the room as his intent became fully understood. “Join you? Join you… JOIN YOU!” She roared into his ear as she managed to free one hand. Her talons long and black raked down his ashen skin as she bucked wildly and screeched some more. “FUCK YOU AGA-RIN! I WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO YOU …NEVER! I TOLD YOU THAT! YOU’LL HAVE TO TAKE ME!” Yet try as she might she couldn’t break from his hold her breathing was labored and her violet eyes flashed with her own mix of wanton need and fury.

Aga-rin merely laughed at her objections and he gave a nod. "It might take time, little demoness, but I will break you. After all is said and done you'll be my Bitch Queen and offer yourself to me, begging me." he said and looked at the items as he tossed them aside. The strike came fast, and being held by him made escape or dodging difficult if not impossible and that huge fist the size of her head cracked into her nose. Aga-rin felt it as it broke and blood poured from the fracture.

Nail dug into him as she fought and he licked his lips perversely as his cock reared up, the huge member seeming even out of proportion with his twelve-foot tall frame. As thick as a mortal man's thigh, the huge cock suddenly seemed to split, four monstrosities now writhing and swaying above her and with a wrench Aga-rin bereft her of her clothing and turned her in his arms like a child, flipping her to bend her over the edge of her bed, her ass in the air.

With a growl and one hand shoving her face-first into the bed, uncaring about her nose, the immense demon shoved part of that split open cock into her exposed cunt. The size of a grown man's forearm the throbbing meat split apart her labia as it seemed to dive into her, seeking her deepest depths. As if that wasn't enough another of the quadruple cocks rammed into her tight anus, stretching that tiny hole and slowly working its way deeper as Aga-rin grabbed her hair to jerk her head back, blood flying from her nose.

"How about now, she-bitch?" he asked and she would be able to feel another of his multiple dicks sliding up her torso, wrapping around one perfectly rounded breast and squeezing.

The pain is intense as it renders her helpless for a moment. He uses this time to strip the remaining clothes from her body. She moans her head groggy with pain and gurgling noises coming from her throat. Viola isn’t sure if it is he pain or if his cock truly just split into four snake like beasts. Growling and snapping he flips her effortlessly and exposes her body for his pleasure.

A rough hand slams her face first sending another wave of immense pain coursing through her. She feels his one of his snake like cocks invade her pussy as another rips and tears its way into her ass. A scream so loud erupts from her as he lifts her head…the blood spurting all over. She bucks wildly! Clawing at the bedding for traction as another cock slithers its way up and squeezes her breast. His words mock her.

Pain like none she has ever felt from his double penetration. They move of their own accord as her body betrays her and reacts to his thrall.

“FUCK YOU! NEVER! Ughhh...FUCK!” Her growl though is more of a moan as the two who so painfully entered began to massages the walls of both her anus and pussy. He needn’t hold her head as she arches back and press into him for a moment riding his two cocks buried deep inside her. When she realizes she roars and twists her body; blood still oozing from her face as she tries to get free using her claws to scratch at his arm hold her in place. His cock wrapped around her tit squeezes painfully.

Aga-rin loves how she struggles and in fact her claws draw deep furrow in his arm, scarlet blood dripping onto her, onto her bed, and she twists and for a moment is free, her body pulled off the intrusions and he can see how swollen her cunt has become, the hard pulsing clit at the apex of her slit, her red demonic skin glistening with sweat and he licks his lips.

The four snake-like organs rear up almost, swaying in anticipation, each dripping thick strands of precum that puddle on the floor and in fact one almost brushes the floor, hanging between his legs and Aga-rin's frin grows. "I felt you buck back against me like a bitch in heat. You want this Viola. Admit it! You desire nothing more than to be violated and used by my cocks!" he taunts her.

He leaps then, arms wide and even as she dodges he catches her and throws her down, the two of them landing atop the bed and already his cocks driving into her, as his legs hold her apart, her pussy spread wide for him and one cock splitting those swollen lips and driving into her, the outline of the invading organ seen under her skin, and the other burrows back into her ass, and Aga-rin can feel his members stroke one another through the thin membrane between ass and cunt. First one dives into her hot slick hole and then then other, an alternate piston rhythm until they both are inside of her, one battering at her cervix and threatening to enter her demonic womb. Two unoccupised snake up to wrap around her ample tits, squeezing and running over them, her nipples slipping into the large cumslits at the heads of his cocks.

"See? It is not so bad to submit...." he teases and one cock drives into her ass, over a foot of thick veined cock and still over twice as much as that to go! Letting go of her arms he knows she'll scratch and bite, but he welcomes it and one large hand slaps across her tits, seeing how they bounce at the rough abuse as he slaps them again and again, the swollen points aching as he leers down at her.

Viola fights her own desire to feel his massive cocks violate her...wanting it...begging for it...her mind screaming he abides with the enemy. She knows he is taunting her and it raises her anger within herself and him. Her noses busted but the major bleeding coming to a stop but not the throbbing pain left.

“You fool yourself oh mighty one! Look at you struggling to keep a demoness under control! You are slipping Aga-rin...slipping!”

Yet the sight of his the precum pooling was so erotic to her senses she had to fight the desire to lean down and lap it up. Her soaking cunt pluses and begged him as her body betrayed her words. The one massive rod split her pussy lips and sank back in causing a garbled moan followed quickly by a cuss. “FUCK, you bastard!” She twisted but he was able to contain her repeated attempts of escape. Arching her body craved his abuse. Craved the fight and for a moment she lost herself. “Mmmm….” Her moan low as her wet cunt squeezed his member, massaging the shaft the worked its way inside. Her ass clenched tight as her clawing turned to gripping his shoulders.

Then he said it...and like a hellcat began to buck wildly trying to get away. “NEVER, I shall never submit to you so long as you are his minion!” She screeched and her fist tightened as she began to pummel him...yet it seemed not to deter him. Her body still responded as her screams continued. Bloodily snot leaving a trail down her face as she felt his cocks milking her tits, screams turned to moans as she fought her body's reaction and her mind's refusal to accept the inevitable...submitting to Lucifer's prized general.

The way she fought against him seemed to only stoke his fires and Aga-rin drove his cocks deep into her, seeing the outline of his demonic cock along her belly and splaying her pussylips wide. He groaned his own pleasure and her fists crashed into his chest, sure to leave bruises a few moments before his naturally fast healing removed them, the same as hers would do for her. It was part of the reason that Aga-rin loved raping his own kind. One could do it over and over and her body would stay as tight and as nubile as ever - forever young.

"Shut. Up." he told her, tired of her incessant protests when her body so obviously loved the attention, her juices coating her thighs and running down along the crack of her ass, providing lube for the prehensile cock imbedded deep in her anus. To the effect of his words one thick cock reared and slipped from her breast and into her mouth, filling her with the taste of him as that thick meat stretched her lips and rubbed along her tongue on its way toward the back of her throat.

He bent low over her, pressing her arms down with his mass as he got in her face, snarling, as his own hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed, none too gently. "I am nobody's minion, bicth, and mind your tongue lest I cut it out and shove it up your ass!" he said and slapped her across her breasts.

Voila reached out and this time when she clawed his back and shoulders it was to bring him closer. His rod shoved past her lips and down her throat made it hard to breath but she relaxed her gag reflex and let his cock snake its way further in. Her hips arched as she began fucking him in return.

Her eyes were glazed over in lust as the rolled back. Her breasts burned from the slap yet her nipples tightened even harder as she tried to mash them into his chest. Her cunt was soaking wet and only getting wetter as both holes were pleasures by his double penetration. Her anus clenched his massive meat as he slide it in and out.

As his cock rubbed along her tongue she applied pressure to his shaft making it feel like a warm wet pussy. Her legs wrapped around his waist digging into him. Grunting her pleasure from the multiple penetration her body heightening as she neared her climax but was now fighting it back not wanting to end her pleasure.

Aga-rin had to admit he was surprised by this turn of events as Viola began to fuck him, to enjoy his violation of her. Which in truth only proved her demonic nature. True demons were unable to resist the call of the flesh, and should he decide to take her at a later date it would be the same. She would fight and deny it and eventually succumb to the pleasure.

"Yes, Viola. You're now my little fucktoy and I plan to wring every last drop of pleasure out of you." Aga-rin said and the cock within her cunt pulled out, that tight hole immediately closing, despite the girth of him. His massive cock had split into four parts and he had taken three holes, and with a strange sound two of those four prehensile cocks moved back together, leaving the one fucking her throat and the one in her ass and now a third, twice as thick as before, prodded at her tight cunt, managing to split her open, impossibly wide, though her infernal pussy was made for such, and Aga-rin did not stop as he pushed into her, her tight flesh impossibly tight.

"Fuck me. Fuck me and know that you are mine." he cooed to her, her belly distended now with the fullness of his cock inside of her.

The tentacle like cock which had been affixed to her tit slowly withdrew in rhythm with the one that had recently withdrawn from her pussy. This made her whimper in displeasure, no Aga-rin, fuck me HARDER! She could only think his in her mind as his other cock remained firmly in the throat massaging itself on the walls of her mouth.

And he was about too...his statuesque figure illuminated by the red glow from the fires burning around them as his cock merged itself back together. The sight of her new dark god through the haze of pleasure filled Viola with twisted joy and rage, as she wished only to be enfolded within his dark shadowy wings.

Viola’s mind was in a haze as she watched Aga-rin position his newly merged massive erect cock to enter her dripping cunt, as his massive thighs held her legs wide apart and he repositioned her atop the bed. Taking his immense erection and slowly stroking its engorged head along her dripping snatch. Clearly pre-come oozed from the tip of his phallus to leave a dark stain on her swollen labia. Viola gasped as she felt Aga-rin’s cock begin to enter her cunt; she felt as though she was going to be torn in two as her delicate flesh struggled to accommodate his demonic girth. Slowly but inexorably he penetrated her, the obscene size of his member stretching her pussy painfully wide as he drove relentlessly into her. He paused as his cock bottomed out against her cervix, and then just as slowly began to withdraw.

He continued this slow but building rhythm and as her pussy's ample lubrication eased his passage, her tight cunt began to slowly accommodate his immense girth. Each thrust came harder than the last as his rhythm increased in speed and power, his thrusts now penetrating deep into her womb as his balls slapped against her ass. This savage combination of pain and pleasure began to drive Viola into a state of incredible arousal as she felt herself building towards an all-consuming orgasm. Her hands, now free of his grip that had constrained them, stroked her own breasts and caressed the cock still lodged in her mouth that she suckled at. Her nipples ached to bitten . Her asshole clenched the cock that massaged her anal walls. Viola was now lost in Aga-rin’s thrall. Her whole body was hypersensitive from the power He had over her mind and flesh.

His mental venom had slowly suffused her entire being, and begun to slowly transform her mind and body. The thrall like venom augmented her entire nervous system, increasing its firing rate and decreasing its activation threshold as it also slowly altered her pain receptors so that their signals would be interpreted by her brain as pleasure. For a demon this only increases as it is normal for pain to induce pleasure, most demons use this on the weak mortals they mount. But he used it on her or so it is what she thought and she would now pledge to him. Weather he did use this thrall over her or not never mattered al, what did matter was this is how Viola was thinking.

One of her hands moved down to caress her sensitive clit as Aga-rain continued to slam in and out of her obscenely stretched pussy. The phallic that hovered in front of her mouth, its tip dripping with pre-come sliding down her throat caused moans of delight. Using her other hand she continued the stroke the shaft that could not enter her mouth and the part that was she suckled and caressed it, savoring the unique flavor of Aga-rin’s precum. As he pounded into her, Viola began actively reciprocating, pushing her hips upward to meet each penetrating thrust. She never could have imagined how incredible this sensation of complete and total fullness could be as Aga-rin’s hard cock filled her over and over again. She rode one crashing wave of orgasm after another as they coupled without pause.

Her only goal now was the hear the roar of Her new masters climax, she needed his dark seed filling her fertile womb and overflowing it as he sent jet after jet of his hot come deep into her belly, she would only be satisfied by filling his excess fluid spilling out onto the bed. She swallowed as much as she could, of his thick cock in her mouth aching to have his cum shoot down her throat. Her wet cunt clenched around Aga-rin’s cock, gripping it as her anal walls did the same, begging for his cum.

Aga-rin's lust for Viola did not ebb as her body acquiesced to his desires and her swollen cunt and eager mouth took his desire with nary a complaint now, and in fact she submitted and stroked what parts of his immense cock was not inside of her. He'd stretched her now to the point of tearing and yet her body adjusted and her channel milked him, her mouth sucked hard and seemed eager for his demonic seed. Which he would be more than happy to give her. Her tight firm ass gripped his probing cock as well as he explored her anal tract and delved immesnely deep, her body impaled on him.

Viola's taut flat stomach bulged a little as he smiled and pumped her full of his dark demonic seed, so much so that it oozed from inside of her and out around his invading cock, which pulsed in his pleasure. Aga-rin kept thrusting, and his huge hands crushed her breasts, nipples hard peaks as he squeezed - squeezed so hard that his talons cut her flesh, blood oozing from those perfectly round tits as he bent to bite her nipples, sinking teeth into flesh and marking her as surely as a wolf might its mate.

The cock in her mouth deprived her of breath and he pulled out just enough to fill her mouth with his seed, and even as she might try to swallow all of his gift it would spill from her mouth and down onto her chin and then her chest before he shoved that cock back into her mouth to spurt his cum down her throat - warm and salty.

Aga-rin smiled at her then and his lips crushed to hers as he squeezed her breasts and remained inside of her, still stretching her, as he kissed her deeply, having pulled his cock from her mouth, which now oozed his spunk along her belly, and he did not mind the taste of himself as he sealed their union with that kiss.

The cock inside of her ass soon pulled out, dripping cum, and ready to release it, and he grunted his pleasure as it splashed over her body, and he presented all four cocks to her with a single command. "Suck me clean, my little cum whore, and let us bask in this moment." he growled to her and waited for her to do as commanded.

Viola leaned into that kiss. It was complete submission for her master. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she allowed him to brand her as his. No longer caring of the consequences, her only thought was to fuck him when and where he desired her too. Her moaning told him everything he needed to know. Her devotion to him was now sealed. It was born of lust, power, and dominance. He was now her lord and master, she, his willing slave. She was eager to begin down this path with him. Perhaps now she had the one demon who could help her achieve the goal she had been longing to achieve. She had to tread careful with this master. He was more powerful than all thought she had pledged to before. He also had more control over her than any lord had too. If he knew her desire and was not convinced then he would denounce her as a traitor and slaughter her…or worse.

Aga-rin did not have to wait long! No, he did not Viola was on her knees in a flash licking their cum off his cocks. She let her tongue slide over the thick shafts and lapped at the cum dribbling from each cumslit. Her mouth worked each massive rod until the cum was no longer present.

He naked body covered in a sheen of sweat, his cum leaking from her ass and pussy holes. Her face and body covered in the fluid. Her hands reached for her abdomen and she swirled it around her body and she touched her soaking cunt one more time. Having cleaned him off made her ready to fuck again. So she put on a show for her new master.

"Master, watch me please myself for you." Her voice laced with desire as she ran her hand down her cunt lips. Stroking the flesh as she moaned and chanted his name. One hand cupped her tit and squeezed while the other one stroked and pinched her clit. She inserted her fingers deep. She fucked herself with those fingers and her thumb pressed her swollen nub.

Her climax though not as strong as with him was powerful enough. He shook through her entire body as she finished she placed her fingers into her mouth and sucked her own cum off of them.

Viola slid to the floor and knelled at his feet. "Master Aga-rin, I pledge myself to you. Please accept me as one of yours." She kissed each foot and then looked up at him with those purple obs glowing. "Accept me and let me show you my plans. My desire. With you as my Master I cannot fail."

Her submission to him was complete and freely given. She wanted nothing more than to please him and fight by his side.

Aga-rin bit the crook of her neck, demonic fangs burrowing deep int flesh, and blood the color of ebony oozing from the wound to run in rivulets down her flesh, trickling over her tits to drip off one nipple and spatter her taut flat belly with her own visceral fluid. It was his mark, the mark of the General, and from this there would never be true healing, not like other wounds. Forever would sh bear the mark in scars upon her flesh, and her claiming, her bonding to him as he drank in her blood, was complete. With her now in him he would know where she was and he would know her health and how she fared, he held an empathic link, and in time they would even be able to communicate mentally over great distances.

Such was the bond, and such was the trust that Aga-rin was placing in this female. She was no mere succubus, no mere demonic slut that would bend to his whim. She was as a Queen and Aga-rin would see it so. The way she debased herself to him, on her knees, kneeling and subservient, cleaning his cocks like it was her only mission in life, this pleased him greatly.

Then she dis played herself for him, and as she made a show of her body and her commitment to him Aga-rin's cocks slowly receded back into his body until they had been fully sheathed and were behind their armored carapace. The demonic General smiled and as Viola kissed his feet and kneeled before him he would reach down and cup her chin in one hand, almost lovingly, fatherly.

"I accept you as one of my own. I have marked you and no other bears that mark. You. Are. Mine." he told her and it was true. He had not promised that she wasthe only female he would ever be with, nor did he require that of her, though any demon caught sniffing around might be rended limb from limb... and yet it was the truth that she was marked like no other. Aga-rin had placed complete confidence in her.

"Show me your plans, Pet. Let us see what villany you have intended." he asked of her and already plans were forming in his mind. His Legions were faithful to him, and if Viola and her Resistance held sway then it was possible that Lucifer could be overthrown. For millenia Aga-rin had done Lucifer's bidding and was content and yet as his power grew Aga-rin wanted more. More. MORE.

With this female at his side it might be accomplished.

Viola welcomed his bite. Wanted it even. She was now completely his and as such would walk beside him through any battle!

The bond they no shared was irreversible for her. No matter what separated them she would always be his and through this bond it would only make her stronger. The was an intoxicating addiction to a lustful power hungry demoness. The bond sealed and she basked for a little bite in his glory and aurora. "Master." Was all she could whisper as he spoke to her. The enormity of his words not lost on her. This only sealed their bond that much more.

Viola would never forsake this union. This is the one she had longed for. "I am yours." She repeated softly. As she gazed into his eyes. Her own swimming with affection or as much as a demoness could produce.

"I have longed for a King such as yourself." She said King and knew this would catch his attention, no one but the mighty one was king. "I have longed for one such as yourself to dethrone the one we call King now. It is you Aga-rin! You are rightful King! A master of the demons you wield the most powerful weapon throughout the rings! You are rightful King!" She slivered her body up his.

"Let us form a legion army and overtake his throne. You know you want it. You deserve it. And it is said his north tower is the least guarded. With you and I together we can take it Aga-rin! TAKE IT!" She lowered her head and knelled again at his feet.

"You are the rightful King to lead us all."

Aha-rinknew that Viola was under his thrall, though just as much was willing as had been coerced, and the General smiled at her obedience and fealty as she swore it to him, kneeling at his feet, even going so far as to kiss and lick them, before she would stand and immediately offer to strom the gates of Hell with him, their union producing and fostering his deep-seated desire to overthrow Lucifer himself.

"The North Tower... I believe you are right Viola and we should be able to bring down that cornerstone of this Empire, and start building our own." he told her and his glowing eyes showed his eagerness. One massive and idly wandered dow her body to squeeze and grope her backside, the rapacious nature of the demon unable to completely set aside his desire for female flesh and Viola now the only recipient of such desires on his mind.

"I can bring some Legions to the battle if need be, and how many soldiers do you command, my Queen?" he asked. As he spoke his hand continued to caress her and a single finger slipped between her cheeks to probe gently at her tight asshole, though he carried on their conversation as if nothing was happening.

Viola moved and arched with him. Her smile that of a cat with a canary in its mouth. This is what his finger probing her asshole did to her. "I have a small legion, nothing like yours my king but I think you will find the strong and willing to enter the very fire. The very belly of the beast." The talk of legions and battle made her heady with desire and her body responded as such.

"Oh Aga-rin tell me of the torture we will do to Lucifer. I will only accept his total damnation. Tell you you concur. I need to hear you speak this." Her body arched and twisted. She became violent in her reaction to him. Her nails trailing down the sides of his body leaving a trail of red.

"I believe my King if we can take the western front from Bethus, you know convince him to join us we will have 26 legions then. What is Lucifer numbers?" Viola let her nails run over his torso as her lips suckled his nipples.

Back
Top Bottom