Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little Mermaid(s): MechaStarfish91 & Juliet The sexual storm

The wizard was injured. He almost gave his life trying to find what people said weren't real. His broken arm was in a sling he made from part of his now battered cloak. He held his staff in his other hand firmly as he walked under the last waterfall, wincing as the water fell on his arm. It was dark. The wizard tapped his staff and muttered a word. Suddenly light came from his staff. Off in the distance he could see people in water. This must of been it. He found mermaids. He walked forward, but stumbled and fell. He must of hit a rock or something because he blacked out.

The first thing that the wizard saw once he came back to himself , was a birlliant rock formations, inside the cave she just entered before falling. And 4 beautifull merfolk ladys, two of wich were taking care of him, very preocupied

"Is awake!" one screamed as the rest get in formation around the wizard "oh thank god, we were really preocupied...."
" what are you doing here?" asked another one from behind

The wizard stirred. He tried to get up but still felt dizzy from the events that happened earlier. He lay back on the cold stone ground that was thankfully flat-ish. "I..." he began, taking in his surroundings. "I just had to see for myself if the stories were true." he closed his eyes a bit, hoping he satisfied the woman's question with his answer. His eyes then shot open and he sat right up, very quickly. He brought a head to his head, feeling the pain when he moved.
"My staff! Did any of you grab my staff?" he asked, looking around once he was stable.

"oh yeah..." said the one at the right as she walked away a few stpes and came back with the staff ffering it to the wizard
" well... is true.... we really exist, but people think we don't... and we want it that way... it would be too dangerous to our tibe that the human know about us.... so we will ask you politely to please don't say anything of waht you saw...." she said with confidence

He grabbed the staff gently as one of the merfolk was talking. He tried to stand using the staff as a crutch, but failed to stand all the way up.
"Well I might not be leaving anytime soon. I'll have to stay and regain my strength." he said. He then realized he hadn't asked if he could, so before they could say anything he added to his last words. "Would that be okay?"

The aparently lider of the four sexy mermaid said " of course good man, we four will personal take care of you untill you are strong again.... please gilrs bring him something to drink...." she ordered the others as she gently put her hand on his forehead

The merfolk's hand felt cool to the touch. The was almost plesent. "Thank you, fair creature," the wizard replied. He lay there until the others came back with what the first told them to get. He looked at all four of them with thanks in his eyes. They were very beautiful. "I guess if I'm going to be here for a while I can ask you a few questions. Do you live under water or above but in wet areas?" he asked, finding some strength to sit up.

They all four got sit facing the visitor as one of them handle him a mug with water
" of course, just ask"
"well we can live either under or above water, but moving up here is quite more easy, but we use to go to hunt and gather food under the sea, so we can be hidden from people's sight" she answered politely to the man question

"Really, and how many of you live in this hidden village?" he then asked, curious about their numbers. He took the mug gently from the one merfolk with his good hand and sipped at it. The water was cool and tasted good. Good thing they trusted him. He figured he should trust them too.

"well in this cave we just 4, we could say that we are the royal family haha.... the rest of the mermaids and merman live into diferent cave some under the water other above, the 'village' as you said is under the water" she explained gently with a smile

"So it's just the four of you here?" He asked as he finished the mug of water. It was rather refreshing and delicious. He set the mug down and rearranged him self to feel more comfortable. "That must be rather lonely here, with just the four of you." he told them.

"Well i don't know how do you live in your society, but we feel very confortable just us four, is not lonely at all haha....Right girls?" the rest of the mermaid agreed with a few laughs " But why are you so interested on how do we live? aren't you a spy or something like that right?" she asked preocupied a bit

"Nothing of the sort. " the wizard said. "I am just a simple wizard who likes to explore the mysteries of the world." He wondered why just the four of them lived alone. After a bit he tried to stand up. "You wouldn't happen to have beds here would you? It might be better if I were to rest in it then here." he told them, using his staff as a crutch to help stand.

"yeah sure" replied one as two other mermaids help the man to stand up "come here" and the four girls guide him to a corner of the cave were a thick set of algae and leafs " Here's the bed" she said gently as she help him to sit on it.
"This were we sleep at night, i'm not familiarized with the bed of your kind but hope this is confortable to you" she concluded with a smile as the girls sat around him in the 'bed'

As the wizard lay back down he could feel how more comfortable it was compared to the stone. He watched as the female merfolk surrounded him. "Thank you so much for your hospitality. I don't know how I could repay you." he told them, feeling well taken care of. Though a dark thought came to his mind. If they didn't want their lair exposed to the outside world, he thought he could buy his silence.

"no need to thank us" sadid one politely " we are kind by nature haha, all we ask for is to keep this as a secret for the rest of your people. We don't want to be rude with your kind but we have reasons to fear the danger of your world" she continued getting kinda depresedby some memorys " but you are clearly a man of to trust, right?" and she smiled putting her hand in the wizard's shoulder

"Of course," he told them, his thought still dwelling on what he could ask of them. "Perhaps I should get some rest." he then told the four. "Hopefully I recover in time. Would one of you mind staying with me until I fall asleep?" he asked. He wanted to test his method.

"i know we could trust you" she smiled "oh don't worry we all four sleep in this bed and is almost time to go to bed, so you won't be alone" they said as two mermaid layed to rest at each side of the wizard "swet dreams and ask for anything you need"

"Well," he started to say, and brought his good hand on her thigh. "I'll keep my promise about not telling anyone about where you're located, but you have to do something for me." He then took his hand off her thigh and brought it to his trousers, undoing them the best he could with one hand.

Back
Top Bottom