Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always a thief(lady/moon)

He nodded. "yeah. no more worries." he agreed, smiling. "we're safe now. especially with a baby on the way." he admitted, gently poking Alex's belly. "your glowing a little more. makes me wonder hos Gabe resists you." he admitted with a grin. "yeah. we're like mirror images of our opposite parent. it's kind of awesome." he admitted. "the Unseelie didn't believe i was their Drk King at first. i had to usser about a bit of dominance." he admitted. "there aren't many of them left though." he admitted. "Tatiana our mother, has already passed the throne onto me. she doesn't want to rule without Oberon and she was hurt bad. she's not as... physically damaged as Oberon but emotionally speaking she's... ah, she's probobly going to cry when she sees you." he warned. "they'll be tears of joy though, she was told a long time ago that we died." he admitted before smiling as Oberon came in with Cernunnos pushing his wheelchair. he was just waiting on Sith to come and tell them that Tatiana was lucid and okay for company.

“Good. And don’t poke me!”Alex whined squirming away from the other’s poking fingers, poking him back.”I’m totally not glowing.”Even if he was, totally glowing through his glamour. “That is awesome.”He smiled a little before nodding, “Good. She needs rest....we’ll look after them both.”Alex said looking pleased with the idea, before looking up at Sith as the man came in. “Well, you look well rested for a pregnant man.”Sith grinned looking at oberon. “Titiana would like to see you all. she's aware for the moment."

"i will poke you. you're adorable and need to be poked." he teased, squirming as he was poked back. probobly the only people who actually knew how ticklish the twins where, was Gabe and Loki. "she dos need rest, but she's doing so much better." he admitted with a smile before offerin Sith a gratefu smile. him, Crystall and Cernunnos had been all but invaluable since he had claimed the throne. "Thank you Sith." he said, standing up and motioning for Alex to follow him. "we have her in the big bedroom." he admitted. "she's gone a bit claustrophobic after her time being trapped so we gave her as biga room as we could manage." with lots and lots of windows. hopefully that would help her. he smiled as he gently inched the door open. "Mother?" he asked her, checking to make sure it was okay to come in. "i've brought Alex and Oberon."

“I do not. I’ll poke you back!”Alex whined a little, before smiling. Glad to know that his mother was going to be okay. “You are welcome.”Sith smiled at the man for a moment before letting them go on alone. “Yes...I’m sure that she’d be better with wide open spaces.”Alex muttered following after, looking interested, eyes widening as he glanced into the room. “Yes!Come in, please!Yes!”Titiana sounded excited and happy as she sat up in bed, eyes wide as she considered her son and husband, “oh!You didn’t tell me he was pregnant, James!”

James snorted. "no you won't! i'll poke you back f you poke me!" "...i get the feeling this is a common argument." Cernunnos mumbled to Oberon who snickered. "We're going to have a solarium built for her rooms, so she'll be more comfortable." Cernunnos admitted. "we've already had all the glass shipped in, and the wood. we're just waiting for her opinion on the building plans." he admitted. "Of course i didn't. i thought it would be a nice surprise for you, mother." he admitted, kissing her cheek. "Alex, this is Tatiana. our mother." he introduced her. "Mother, this is Alex. and the hulking brute hovering just out of sight is his mate, Gabe. he's half demon and he's being a bit overprotective." he admitted to his mother with a grin when Gabe voiced a denial from out of sight. which, just proved James right.

“No, don’t!” “It’s a very old, and common argument.”Loki agreed looking amused. “Oh, good. I’m sure she’ll like that.”Alex smiled at the idea, blushing a little as his mother looked him over. “Ah, it is a good surprise.”Titiana smiled, reaching out, patting alex’s arm, touching him, making sure he was real. “Hello mother.”Alex blushed leaning down to kiss her cheek before easing into a seat next to her. “Oh. So this is the mate I’ve heard about. Come in, I want to see this mate of my son’s.”Titiana ordered looking eager to see the man, settled and happy. Indeed, it was good that they were all together, happy and content.

"You shut up." James ordered Loki. "i'll tell Adonis about that spot that you both hate and love." "...oh?" Adonis asked, looking very interested now. he had, thankfully come to terms with Loki and James past relationship. James just smiled sweetly at Adonis and tapped his lips before heading off to introduce his brother to their mother. "I wanted to give you guys some privacy." Gabe admitted sheepishly as he moved in, kissing her knuckles. "it is an honor to meet one so selfless and brave." he admitted to her with a smile. "Thank you. without Alex... i don't know what kind of man i might be now if not for him." because in truth, he had been pulled in by the authorities the very day Alex started at the Acadamy and as he sat there in cuffs, bloody from fighting in a bar because he' gotten piss ass drunk, Alex had sat next to him and that was when Gabe started turning his life around again. started living life instead of spending it drunk. he went to school for the one thing he had always wanted to do, fly, and on weekends he sat outside the precinct school with two cups of coffee waiting for Alex. in truth, Alex had always been saving lives, none more so than Gabe's. "Alex gave me a reason to live. your son is ust like you, brave and never gives up and stubborn to the point of near suicidal." he admitted with a smile.

“....Shut up James.”Loki grumbled. “Well, you are family. I would like to meet you.”Titiana smiled up at the man, looking at her blushing son then up at gabe. “It is good to know that my boys are good men.”She smiled. “...You saved me just as much, Gabe.”Alex grinned at him, settling in to talk and just be with family. “Well, I’m sure you look after him.”Titiana smiled at the others, simply glad to be here, to be with them. Knowing whatever came next, they’d be able to handle. They were in this together now.

The end.

Back
Top Bottom