Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural and Classic bad boy x goodgirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogget

Planetoid
So basically I just wanna do an RP where it's your stereotypical goodgirl x badboy, but basically there will be some supernatural twists. Here is what I've come up with so far.

Goodgirl (Me) is a priest's daughter to a tee, never wears anything too revealing and studies hard, doesn't even use bad language or go to parties.

Badboy (You) Vampire guy who'd in a locally famous metal/grunge/rock band and the opposite of the goodgirl, his mission is to acquire the girl, not sure why yet but definitely to benefit himself. At first it's just life but then he feels himself falling for her but he's definitely not sappy about it.

(Warning: Would have a lot of biting, licking, that kinda vampirey stuff.)

So that's my idea so far, I RP in PMs. If you're interested send me a message, also, if you'd like to change anything about the guy character or some other aspect of it, just run it by me and we'll talk it over. You and I will figure out the plot and things before we start. Pm me.:)

You had me till "PM's" ... PMS suck for roleplaying simply because they just don't have a good amount of history, they are messy, and they are hard to keep track of... if you did thread RP.. I'd be all over this. GL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom