Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gifts in the wrong hands... (Bevatoria and Goddess)

Bevatoria

Star
He couldn't help but smirk at his phone, as if the person on the other end of it was right there with him. As Glen Wright looked over the history of messages between him and his girlfriend, he couldn't help but shake his head. Sure, she was hot and a great lay, but she wasn't in his future. It was strange to him that she couldn't see it herself - sure, he was in the middle of duping her right now but it wasn't as if she was stupid. Glen could admit that.

But it was Christmas, and they hadn't seen each other in a while, so he'd 'suggested' she come over so they could spend some quality time together. If by quality time together, he meant the two of them fucking each other's brains out. But while the thought of still made him hard, that wasn't enough anymore. It was time to move on. And since it was time to move on, he might as well let someone else take advantage of it, right?

He knew that his roomate, Calvin would be more then happy to help him out. He'd seen Calvin eying her up while he'd been over, and when he'd told him about the idea of how he wanted to break up with her, Calvin had been all in...and even suggested a couple of other things.

Or a couple of other guys to have fun with her, anyways. The other roomates, Raul and Trent. While Trent was a little larger then they were, and Raul probably in the best shape, all three were fit, active, and amped up for what promised to be a fun night if Glen could deliver his girl.

And Glen was idling on the couch, the other three guys half watching a movie as they watched their friend work, sending out another message.

C'mon, babe, it'll be fun...it'll just be you and me. C'mon over tonight, wear something sexy, and we'll have a really good time. Got lots of booze, and the entire house to ourselves...

Cassie bit her lip as she sat on the couch, legs crossed and wearing nothing but a sweater, thinking about what her bae Glen was offering. She was probably ready for a simple night of Netflix and Chill, but the thought of having his place all to themselves, maybe even fucking in their roommate's beds, really seemed tempting right about now.

While she had not planned to go meet him today, she had been planning on giving him a "Christmas Present" of sorts. It had been the whole reason why she even dyed her brunette hair red, which she had yet to show off to him. And what better day than Christmas to actually give him his present?

Oh, did you have something in mind for our time together? ;) What will I get, wearing something sexy for you?

After texting him, though, she was already removing her sweater and getting the special Christmas present. She really did love the underwear Spencer's came up with, all too fitting for the occasion.

Every one of the guys present had a different definition of what 'sexy' would mean on the vivacious, sexy Cassie. Glen played it up as he got the texts from her, laughing as the guys all took swigs of their beers. He would have been drinking one himself if he hadn't been planning on leaving soon; even as he composed his message, he polled the guys. "She wants it bad...what do you want me to tell her?"

Calvin smirked. "Tell her she'll be getting fucked. On couch..." He gave Raul a look.

"...bent over the kitchen counter..." Raul intoned, passing the baton over to Trent, who gave a moment's thought before adding his own suggestion.

"...in my bed." Had he known that Glen's girlfriend had been thinking the same thing, he would have suggested it quicker, but as it was Glen got out the message quickly.

You're going to get fucked. I miss you so badly....you'll get taken on the couch, bent over the kitchen counter...maybe in Trent's bed with you looking right in his mirror as you get drilled from behind. He hoped she was antsy enough to not notice he'd mentioned him doing it specifically, but they'd talked dirty before, albeit maybe not too descriptively.

Assuming you look like you want it badly enough when you get here, anyways... Glen paused a beat, almost wanting to ask for a picture before he continued. How long will you be? I can hardly wait...

It took her a minute or two to get into the raunchy underwear, her ass bare to see and her tits covered by a big red bow, but the freckled pale skin looked pretty good in red. She'd even trimmed her bush, leaving a little tuft of brown, curly hair over her mound of Venus, to look perfect. Admittedly, that took about 15 minutes, but it'd been worth it. Now looking in the mirror, she fixed her breasts into place and picked the phone back up. Glen had been getting bolder with her, hadn't he? And here she was worried that they'd been losing the spark!

You're so bad, bae, you're getting me so wet for your cock She was biting her lip, smiling at what he'd written. Something like that, so bold, marking all of his place? It was sexy beyond belief. I am finishing up the final touches. I should head out in 15 mins Of course, by past experience, you would know it was at least half an hour, but...

Glen did know that, but he liked the idea of his friends being antsy. "She wants it bad, guys." He grinned at them, ready to go but for one last message to his unwitting soon-to-be-ex girlfriend. By the end of tonight, you're body's going to be worn out by how much - and how hard you're going to get fucked. Another beat passed as he added one more bit of instruction. I'll be in the TV room; c'mon straight in and surprise me with what you're wearing. He looked around at his friends - Trent and Raul looked pretty eager, but he knew Calvin well enough to know that his buddy was just letting his emotions simmer behind the scenes - nodding, getting up to leave. "Have fun with her." There was a small part of him that wished he was enjoying Cassie along with them, but whatever videos and pictures they managed to take would have to suffice, or their retelling of it - anything Raul didn't exaggerate, anyways.

With that, he drove away, and Calvin, Raul, and Trent kept watching the television, the action movie on mere filling for what was to come. There wasn't tension, exactly, but while the three of them had shared a girl before (and some not entirely willing), a setup like this wasn't something any of them had done before. It was Raul who spoke first, sipping from his drink. "Whatdya think she'll be wearing?"

There was a smirk on Calvin's face that Cassie would not have found comforting. "The less, the better." He was on an easy chair, and Raul and Trent were on a couch, the three guys flanking the only entrance to the TV room. When Cassie came in, she wouldn't see them until she got into the room, and if she followed Glen's instructions they would be getting quite a view...

Red lipstick? Check. Green eyeshadow to match her green fishnet stockings? Check. Mascara to make her grey eyes pop? Check! Now she picked up her red hair in a high bun and put on knee high high heeled black boots, pulled a green trench coat on, and headed out. It'd taken her a bit longer than she'd expected, but she felt so confident and sexy she knew the extra time had been worth it.

The bus ride there got her so wet, wearing nothing but the teddy under her trench coat and feeling so many strangers eyes on her, and she couldn't help herself from re-reading the dirty talk Glen had sent her. Cassie got there 37 minutes since her last message, using her key to enter the apartment, already undoing the first few buttons of her trench coat as she opened the door. She tossed the coat on the floor right at the door frame before getting into the TV room, walking into the room with her hips swaying, her ass covered only by four strings that provided easy access and her breasts covered by a pretty red bow. She hadn't seen Glen yet, but that was part of the thrill. "Bae, just what was gonna happen to me?"

Truth be told, it was more of a view then Glen would have even expected as three sets of male eyes turned slowly, deliberately towards towards the barely clothed Cassie as she made her rather bold statement upon entering the room. Calvin had been mid sip on his drink, but put down the glass slowly and deliberately as he saw her. A lot of her.

"Bae, just what was gonna happen to me?"

Wrapped up like a christmas gift. He stood up, one hand moving to adjust his glasses while Raul quickly did the same, grabbing Cass's bare arm while Trent moved in behind her. "You were going to get fucked." A pause as he grinned.

"Or are, I guess."

They hadn't really agreed on an 'order' to begin with, but they seemed content to run their eyes over every inch of Cassie's body, the three of them turned on by her nervousness before they started to pull her towards the coffee table, wanting to spread her body on it as they struggled with her. "Aren't you supposed to unwrap your gifts at Christmas?" smirked Trent as his large black hands moved to squeeze Cass's tits under the big read blow, laying her on her back on the table while Raul held her wrists above her head, and Clavin her legs, spreading them to get a look at her barely covered private areas and stocking clad legs.

Cassie gave a yelp as she discovered it was not Glen but the three roommates that awaited her, and as soon as she came to terms with it started to struggle, trying to get away from the men's grip, albeit unsuccessfully, her arms and legs struggling to get free, to just react and get out, but she couldn't. Her heart was racing, her face flushed at the embarrassed of letting these pretty much strangers see her in barely any clothes, with the bottom of her red teddy sticking to her dripping wet cunt.

"What the hell, Calvin?" he was the one who she knew the most, and she had noticed the way he'd looked at her. He'd never made it exactly a secret that he liked her, and it wasn't that she didn't find him attractive, but rather that she was already with Glen and couldn't even picture it. "Did you steal Glen's phone to text me, you jerk?"

There was no way, in her mind, that Glen could have had anything to do with this. "Let me go! That's not for you!"

Rather then answering her question, Calvin could only peer over his glasses at the scared, struggling redhead, her fight only arousing him further. The motion also caused her tits to jiggle under the red bow crossing her midsection. Still, as much as the guys enjoyed seeing her in so little, the idea of removing what little clothing was left turned them on even more, wanting to humiliate and embarass her further.

Trent quickly untied the knot that was covering her chest and yanked the knot apart, revealing Cassie's naked breasts and hard nipples, rewarding their exposure with a quick pinch and twist of each of them. Meanwhile, Calvin's hand went to her wet sex under the bottom of her teddy, tracing a path around her lips and nodding at what he found. "She's so wet...you can't wait for it, can you?" He teased at her, his hands quickly going to undo his belt.

"Fuck, she looks so hot fighting like that." Raul still had her wrists, stealing a grope at her bare tits while Calvin quickly worked his way between her thighs, spreading Cassie open while he pushed down his boxers.

Noticing the current struggle was going nowhere, Cassie's struggle started diminishing and her shaking and hyperventilation started getting more noticeable. Her lips were trembling and her eyes watery, and her bare, pale breasts were jiggling lightly with every heaving breath. A reluctant moan escaped her as Trent played with her nipples, making her struggle more once again, but her nipples were perky despite that, and her sex started getting even wetter.

"This wasn't because of you assholes," she yelled, her voice trembling a little because of the sensations that her body was being overwhelmed with. "I was wet thinking of Glen, who the hell would be wet because of you! I'm not fucking yours!" She tried to fight Raul, trying to force her legs closed, but her strength was only so much compared to them, and soon her legs were spread against her will."

Watching her heaving chest - and the reluctant moans that escaped the barely clad Cassie's mouth was spurring the guys on. Nobody more then Calvin as his arms went around her thighs, pulling the young woman closer to him so he could get ready to spear her. Raul pulled the thong strings covering her sex down, his hands working in tandem with Trent's to pull the skimpy teddy off of her entirely, leaving Cassie mostly bare for their viewing pleasure save for her stockings.

After tossing the garment aside Trent pinned Cassie's wrists above her head on the other side of the table, her lean body stretched out as Calvin pushed the head of his throbbing member into her sex. A smirk crossed his face as he felt the feeling of her closing around him. "She's so wet..." Another couple of thrusts pushed him most of the way in, his cock glistening with her juices.

To her left, Trent had her wrists pinned above her head. Raul had pulled his phone out to his right, taking pictures (or video) just as Calvin had pushed all of the way inside of Cassie, fucking her body in earnest against the coffee table as the sound of his hips thwacking against her started to build through the room.

As Trent pulled her hands over her head, she struggled to pull away, making her back arch and her breasts bounce with the struggle. Her perky, pale breasts were glistening with sweat, her nipples hard and sensitive due to earlier stimulation and the cold air hitting her in such a sweaty state.

"That's not-" Cassie barely managed to start before she felt the head of Calvin's throbbing dick enter her, making her let out something between a moan and a scream. Because of how wet she was, it was relatively easy for him to slide into her, even if because of her reluctance she was really tight, clinging to his dick and barely letting him move. Every thrust made her let out another groan or moan of pain, sometimes even with a No! or a Stop! getting out.

She could feel the way they were staring, the camera against her, making her shift to try to cover her face with her arms, her whole face red and with a sense of nausea in her. "Please, stop!" she begged, her whole body shaking in pain and pleasure.

Not only was she giving, but somehow Glen's unwilling girlfriend was tight as well, almost refusing to let Calvin go as she slid in and out of her. One hand trailed up her body to her neck, squeezing it just a bit as she complained and begged them to stop, as he enjoyed the power he felt as constricting her airways just a bit. "Scream all you want, slut. Nobody's going to hear you." Trent rewarded her by pinching her nipple, twisting it as his friend's thrusts got more urgent inside of her.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum....you guys don't mind sloppy seconds, do you?" He teased, holding her in place as he pushed into her with hard, demanding thrusts while he got close to his climax.

"I'll live with it." Raul moved back, both to get a better view of her body and to grab something for the next part of Cassie's debasement, the jingling metal hinting at what was going to happen to her next. "Want to go both at once, T?"

"As long as Calvin tapes it all."

"Course I am. We need to send this to Glen so he has something to watch while he's with his family." His voice got a little high pitched as he felt his surge coming, and he grabbed Cassie's neck again to hold her while he emptied his load inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom