Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Bitten (loneilysong x ProtagonistRP)

She may not have known it directly, and she may not understand it, but he knew that she could feel it. This was her pack. This was where she belonged. And he knew that she could feel this was where she belonged. A young female was always drawn to an alpha. They were bound to him. And Victor would eventually mark her as his own. When she was ready. Hearing her ask and whimper he leaned down again and ran his sharp teeth against her soft, gentle neck again. Nipping at her flesh once more before growling into her ear. "Good girl. Mine..." His voice deep and with a possessive tone. Before his eyes once more caught hers.

She whimpered louder. She felt his possessive hold snake around her and clutch her. She knew in this moment that she had to have him. She longed to wrap her arms around him and pull him close, but he still had her pinned. She watched him her chest rising and falling rapidly. When he ned and ran his teeth over her neck she almost lost it, but the growl. Arching her back against him, she threw her head back and howled. She was crazy with need now she was so close. Of only she could touch herself barely she would cum.

She would not be able to touch herself with Victor's massive frame over hers. However, she would be able to feel his hips continue to rub up between her tender thighs. He could feel the heat radiating from her sex. He could see the need and intensity in the young girl's eyes. She was completely lost in it. He heard her howl and pant and buck with wanting. But Victor knew he couldn't. Not yet. He shook his head as he moved off of her. "You're not ready my little one." He said as he managed to control himself once more.

That passed her off more than anything. She stood up. The wolf stealing energy from the human. She grinned wickedly. "Well then, if you will not help me as you promised, then I know someone who will." She turned. She was going to go to the sons room next door. He bit her and changed her. His resolve was nothing. She staggered and stumbled towards the door.

Peter had been in his room playing videogames with his headphones on, trying not to hear the sounds of his father and the girl he liked. He had heard all the howling and screaming and assumed his father had already mated her. The boy was completely in his own world though and didn't hear anyone stumbling toward the door.

Meanwhile Victor had thought about trying to stop her, but did not. She needed to learn that she wasn't goign to get what she wanted by throwing a tantrum.

She gasped gripping her heart. She collapsed to the floor in the hall. She blinked but that was the little bit she could do. Due to her wolf and human warring so much, her muscles were giving out. This was what ultimately killed the women during the change. She wanted to scream but she couldn't. It was like she was frozen. She could barely breath. Every small breath was like setting herself on fire.

Victor heard her collapse and quickly raced over toward the hallway to find her laying on the floor. He ran to her side and quickly reached down and lifted her up into his arms. Carrying her back downthe hall he laid her in his bed. "Peter!" He called out loud enough for the boy to hear. And soon the boy ran into his father's room. He saw the girl laying there. "What did you do to her?" Peter yelled at his father, but Victor shook his head. "I did nothing. She's turning, and her body cannot handle it. Get ice and water!"

The boy raced to the kitchen and got what his father had asked before running back to the room. "I have it!" Victor took the items from his son and quickly put the ice on her head, trying to cool the fever.

Her body screamed in protest as he picked her up. It hurt to be touched or moved. She tried to swallow but the effort was too great. She continued to pant lightly for air.

Her eyes rolled and she didn't want the Coke. She was freezing. But she couldn't say no, she couldn't fight it. She let out on small quiet whimper. Her eyes looked at him. She was very afraid. Darkness was creeping in.

Hearing her whimper he continued to help her with her fever, wanting to make sure she was alright. He could see her struggling and he shook his head. "Shhhhh, relax. It'll be alright. Just relax now." He said as he ran his fingers through her hair and continued to ice her.

When she looked around she'd find Victor sitting next to her, watching her. Waiting for her to wake up. He could tell she was feeling much better as he smiled down at her. "Glad to see you awake. I figured you were either sleeping, or dead. But I'm glad to see it's just sleeping." He said playfully.

Shaking his head Victor leaned in and ran his fingers through her hair. "Why are you sorry little one? What you were doing was completely natural, and perfectly fine. Wolves do things a bit...different than humans. Female lycans are drawn to alpha males. When they become part of a pack it is natural for her to seek the alpha and pair herself with him. And when in heat she has a need to mate with him. I am the alpha of this pack, and your instincts tell you to pair with me." He said as he lifted her head and rested it on his lap, stroking his fingers through her hair. "So don't be sorry, it's only natural what you felt. Your need to mate and to please your alpha are good things."

It was an odd question when seh asked what he did for a living. He couldn't help but chuckle at it and shook his head. "No, you've got the honor of being the first one he's ever turned. But I work on computers. Makes it easy to work from home and not have to be out in public too much." He said with a smile.

"Joy.." She sighed and then leaned back and then looked at him in his boxers and bit her lip. She wanted him. Wanted him to want her. But something deep down told her that he did not want her back. Shifting, she turned her head to look out of the window and frowned softly wondering if anyone was looking for her.

She may have thought he didn't want her, but she was wrong. As he watched her all he could think was how badly he wanted her. She stood by the window and his eyes were fixed on her. It was so hard to control himself. To keep himself from losing control. Slowly he got up from the bed and made his way toward her. Moving behind her he slid his arms around her and pressed up against her. "Don't worry. It will get better, I promise."

She leaned back against him and sighed softly. Turning in his arms she blushed and looked down. She then looked back up at him her eyes were golden. Stepping close she began to kiss and nip his neck softly and gently. If he didn't want her, being alpha he would say so but she had to try.

She didn't have to try very hard. When he saw her eyes and felt her lean up and start to kiss and nip his neck his hands reached down. Gripping her perky ass he lifted her up into his arms and started to carry her back over toward his bed. Victor could feel that she was now in control of her own actions, and that was what he wanted. Moving to the bed he playfully pushed her down onto it before he started to climb onto it on his hands and knees, growling as his eyes flickered golden, licking his lips.

With a gasp and a giggle, she wrapped her legs around him as he lifted her up. She laughed as he dropped her on the bed. She looked up at him and smiled wider.

Her heart skipped a beat as he growled showing her his wolf within.

She growled back and offered her neck for him to bite. She followed her instincts.

He watched her as she growled back and offered him her neck. He leaned forward and nipped it again, this time drawing some blood as his teeth scraped against her skin. Then she'd feel his hot, warm tongue run along the fresh nip, tasting her blood with a grin. "Mine..." He growled out into her ear. His voice low and raspy, filled with lust and desire.

As she stroked his bulge she'd hear him start to growl into her ear. It had been so long since he had mated and he was losing his humanity to it. He growled again as his eyes glowed and he could feel his teeth growing sharper. His body started to twist and change as he howled out. And fur began growing from him.

She pulled him closer and looked up as he started to change. She growled out feeling his howl shake and rattle everything inside of her. Moving her hands she continued to stroke him more as if getting him as hard as she could. Leaning forward she bit into his neck growling low to him.

Feeling her bite into his neck forced the changes in him more. His claws grew sharp and tore into the fabric of the blanket they were laying on as he gripped it. His maw began to grow and his nose grew hot and wet. A long, furry tail grew from the back of his pants. He was turning more animal than man. Barely able to speak anymore he growled out. "Take, clothes, off." It was more grunts and growls than actual English. But as he changed it was growing difficult to get undressed.

Back
Top Bottom