Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Bitten (loneilysong x ProtagonistRP)

As he left, Elena slowly pulled herself up. She stumbled to the door and stumbled out into the snow holding her zipped up jacket shut. She shivered still weak, but knew she had to get out of the house with the large man eating wolves. She stumbled down the street panting hard as she was still in heat. She walked home and collapsed in her bed with a groan and fell deep asleep.

Victor pulled himself together, but by the time he did she was gone. Looking around he sighed and shook his head. He knew she'd be back. There was no way she'd be able to go through this herself. There were so many things she needed to know and learn and couldn't do it without him. Beyond that, she was still in heat, and would be drawn back to the house. Shaking his head he moved to the couch and returned to watching TV, soon falling asleep for the night. In his mind he could still smell her. That scent was almost like a drug to him, and he would need more.

She fell asleep in her bed. In the middle of the night she woke up in a terror. She pulled on her jacket and shoes and took off running down the street in a blind fright. She found the house that brought her peace and tried the door. Finding it unlocked she moved inside and curled up on the couch beside Victor and placed her head in his lap feeling better and fell back asleep.

Victor felt a shift as the girl moved onto the couch with him. Waking from his slumber he looked down to find the petite creature curled up against him. He gently pet her before shifting and carefully lifting her into his arms. Slowly he began carrying her up the stairs and down the long hallway before entering his dark bedroom. He moved to the large king size bed and laid her down on it. Slowly he undressed down to his boxer briefs before sliding into the bed with her. His near naked flesh pressing up against her as he wrapped his arms around her, keeping her safe.

She snuggled close to him as he moved into bed behind her. She whimpered off and on in her sleep. In the morning she began to struggle with an unseen force. Finally she jerked up in bed screaming at the top of her lungs. She panted dripping sweat and trembling like a leaf.

The scream was loud enough to wake the dead. It was shrill and powerful and woke Victor from his sleep. He quickly rose and saw the girl. Quickly he threw his arms around her in an attempt to soothe her. He pulled her close as he shook his head. "Shhhhh, it's okay little one. You're safe. You're safe." He said as he gently rocked her and held her against his body.

She was shaking and trembling like a leaf. She moved closer to him and pressed every square inch she could against him. Her heart was beating furiously. Tears rolled down her face as she sobbed. "I dreamed I killed everyone and then I was all alone." She said gripping him tightly.

He listened as she described her dream and nodded his head as she spoke. "Nightmares are normal. I know it feels scary now, but you'll learn how to control yourself. I'll teach you." He said as he started to gently stroke her hair. "What's happening to you is very dangerous if you don't learn to control yourself. But I'm here to help you. To guide you and take care of you. You're safe with me little one." He reassured her as he held her tighter. "I won't let you kill everyone." He said as he looked down at her. "You may kill some people though." He said with a laugh. "When I first changed I remember chasing down this boy I knew in school. He used to wait for me every morning and kick my ass for the money my mom gave me for lunch. When I changed I followed him home and I killed him and his whole family. But unlike you I didn't have an elder to help me. I was all alone. I had to learn on my own. But that was a long time ago." He said with a sigh.

She felt safe in his arms. When he pulled her closer, she cuddled closer and shut her eyes. Her whole body was shivering, but at his voice and words they decreased significantly. With a deep trembling sigh she wiped her eyes with her good hand. "Why is this happening to me." She whispered and hid her face in his neck as she wrapped her arms tightly around him and bit her lip as she fought back another round of tears. Her little body was dripping sweat but inside she was still so cold.

The girl's question was valid and he knew she deserved a proper answer. But how could she ever understand the truth. He took a deep breath in order to think of the words before he spoke. "My son and I are...lycans. Some might call us werewolves. We are extremely rare and some might say dangerous. Because of that we tend to travel a lot in order to hide. He doesn't have many...friends either. So I think when he met you, and saw how nice you were, he thought the only way he could get close to you was to..." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "To turn you into one of us." He said before he shook his head. "It was wrong, and he knows that. But now there's no turning back. You are changing. Things inside of you are changing. You're developing instincts you never had before. Cravings you would never experience as a human. And all I can do is help you and guide you." He said as he looked down at her.

She covered her face and broke down crying. She was so sad. Did this mean that her life as she knew it was over? Could she ever go home? Probably not. Her family was at risk around her. Laying down she covered her face and curled up into a ball and continued to cry. She trembled violently. Her heat was getting worse and soon the wolf would demand out and that would either hurt or kill her if she didn't get any help soon.

He watched as she started to cry and he shook his head. "I understand how you feel. Like you I was turned from a human boy into a lycan. Many are born this way naturally to two lycan parents. But I was turned when I was only 13." He said with a sigh. "I was turned and then abandoned to fend for myself. I had no pack, no family, nothing. So it could be worse. At least you have an alpha to help you. To guide you." He said as he looked down at her. Watching her son on the bed.

With a sigh she looked at him and wiped her eyes. She had opened her mouth to speak, but it was the n that she felt as if she had been kicked in the head by a horse. The pain shot through her body. Leaning forward she screamed at the top of her lungs as her bones popped and muscles trembled. Her heat could be smelt into every room of the house. The wolf was refusing to be held captive any longer.

Her scent immediately flooded his senses once more and his eyes rolled back into his head. He let out a loud, rumbling growl as he once more struggled to control his primal urges. Opening his eyes he could see her too struggling to hold back. Trying to fight it. But she wasn't strong enough. Her primal instincts were overcoming her and the wolf was coming forward. Pulling her into his lap he shook his head. "Don't let it control you little one. You can overcome this. Don't give in." He said as he looked into her eyes.

She continued to pant as her body rippled and trembled as the human and the wolf battled violently for supremacy over her body. She let out various screams and howls as soon her body energy resources were quickly dwindling. She was dripping sweat as he pulled her into his lap. Both human and wolf were painfully aware of the strong male trying to say something. Her eyes were flashing from their normal blue to honey.

As her scent continued to flow through the room his own powerful musk began surrounding them as well. Another loud, powerful growl rumbled through his chest. He could see her eyes changing and her body trembling and he pulled her tighter. "Fight it! Don't give in!" He growled out. His own eyes starting to flash too as he struggled with his own control.

She was quickly becoming exhausted and all she wanted to do was sleep. The wolf however heard the order and bared its canine teeth growing violently in the humans mouth and growled back. Both sides were weak but the wolf would soon become stronger than her. She gripped Victore and snarled in his face as the wolf was beginning to win.

When the wolf growled in his face Victor growled back, louder and more ferociously. The girl was testing the alpha. Challenging him. Victor quickly turned her on the bed and pinned her down onto it. His hands gripping her shoulders and holding her down as his body pressed down against hers. He bared his teeth and growled again. His body was so much larger than hers, practically covering her completely.

The wolf began to struggle as she was pinned. Her eyes fixing on that dark honey as she began to struggle hard under him and buck trying to get the upper hand. Her scent becoming stronger as she was running another high fever. She continued to fight but the wolf was interested in overpowering the alpha. She continued to struggle and buck under him barking threats. The wolf would soon be out of energy.

He growled even louder as she bucked and struggled under him. He knew she was trying to test his dominance. But he wouldn't relent. She would learn her place. Victor leaned down and nipped at her neck as a warning, barely breaking the skin with his now sharp teeth. He then barked back threats to her. The act was oddly erotic, and anyone who saw them woudl think this was some kind of kinky foreplay.

She growled and hissed as he made both human and wolf very aroused with that one action and she stopped her struggling and bucking. She groaned her eyes turning normal. "Oh please...do that again." Her wolf growled out as she began to buck. Not to get him off but to get pleasure. Her arousal now matched the smell of her heat. She growled again and barked.

He heard her beg him to do that again, and her voice sounded so sweet and desperate. Her need was strong he could feel it. "Ask again!" He growled out as his own scent matched hers. He continued to pin her down forcefully. His body in complete control of her. She would need to understand her place as his female.

"Do that again." She snarled and arched her hips running her still clothed pelvis up against him. She would be a tough one to break. She looked up at him and growled low in her chest. An easy sign of agitation from the young wolf. The way he pinned her forced her to keep human form of most of her body.

He heard her snarl and arch her hips, trying to coax him, but he would not submit to her whims. THe young wolf didn't understand what was happening, and she would have to learn. Shaking his head he glared down into her eyes. "Ask nicely little wolf." He growled back, running his own pelvis back against hers, letting her feel his manhood under his clothes.

Leaning her head back she gasped and moaned trembling feeling that bulge stroke her long and slo. She began to tremble under him as she whimpered gently. "Please do it again?" She whimpered softly and looked into his eyes. She bit her lip needing him so badly.

Back
Top Bottom