Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Bitten (loneilysong x ProtagonistRP)

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
The first week at a new school was always difficult. Making friends, getting comfortable with teachers, learning the rules. It was all overwhelming. Peter and his father had moved to 4 different states in 3 years, and he always found it hard. It had gotten to the point that he didn't want to even make friends anymore. He just liked to sit in the back of the class quietly, do his work, and then head home.

Peter was a cute boy, standing 5'8" with blonde hair, and a boyish face. His blue eyes were icy and piercing. He had a thin frame and wasn't very muscular.

There was one class he did look forward to though, and that was his English class. That was when he got to sit next to Elena Ritter. He was infatuated with her. She was a sweet, playful, funny girl that always seemed to make him smile whenever she spoke. He talked to her a couple times; finding it difficult to keep away from her. When he wasn't at school he mostly thought about her. She didn't live far from him. Her house was right down the street. She lived at the house with the big blue door. His house had the big red door.

Sometimes at night Peter found himself sitting in the tree outside her window, just watching her as she laid in her bed, texting, watching TV, or doing homework.

Despite his infatuation with her, he knew that he couldn't be with her. They were too...different. His life was always in limbo, and he couldn't get close to her. He had to stay away. But it didn't hurt if he watched her from afar. That is...unless...

Elena was the sweetheart nerdy girl at school. She loved everything that the very popular girls didn't care too much about. She had made good friends with Peter, well as good as friends as one could. He always seemed distracted by something or another. But that was fine. Elena loved watching the slow almost hesitant smile on his face when she would joke with him.

That night, she had been out late with a group of her friends playing some board game that they had invented. It was like Dungeons and Dragons, but this was with a more modern setting and it was about monster hunters. She bundled up against the cold shivering as she continued to walk down the dark deserted street.

Elena was a tall girl 5'7 and thin but had all the right curves. Her hood was drawn up against black hair adn her dark chocolate eyes looked back and forth along the street as she continued to walk. She was bundled up but still the cold found a way.

It wasn't until about a year ago that Peter had gained the ability to shift freely. Before that he had to wait until the full moon. But he'd been practicing as his father had taught him, and he was getting better and better at it. Peter's father, Victor, was watching TV when he snuck out of the house. Racing through the backyard he stripped his clothes off. Once they were off he concentrated as hard as he could. His body began to break and bend. Bones snapping, limbs shifting, and where once stood a young man was now a large, black wolf.

Peter could smell Elena walking down the street. Her scent filled the air. So the beast raced between houses, trying to keep a low profile. Her scent grew stronger and stronger as he gained on her. And then about a block from her house he struck. Flying through the air he pounced on the petite girl, knocking her to the ground.

Growling, Peter approached her. His blue eyes glimmered through the black fur, and his pearly white teeth sparkled. Closer and closer he stepped toward her before he suddenly lunged, his teeth sinking into her shoulder, tearing into her flesh.

Blood rushed into the animal's mouth as he tasted her. She was sweet indeed, and he wanted more. Needed to taste more. But he pulled back, not wanting to do too much damage. The shoulder would heal, and she'd be left with a nasty scar, but she'd survive.

Pulling his teeth out of her he pulled back and then raced off into the darkness, leaving the poor girl alone in the street.

Peter stopped at a neighbors house and entered the pool in order to clean off. He washed the blood from his face before he changed back into his human form and headed back home. His father was fast asleep on the couch.

And as Peter laid in bed that night, he couldn't help but think about how great it would be for Elena to be like him. For them to be together. This was the only way. Once she changed there would be nothing keeping them apart.

Elena stopped in her tracks seeing the wolf take notice of her. Elena knew that once a wolf targeted you the best thing to do was to keep calm and never ever run. She stood there her hands out. She shivered and took a slow step back. But nothing she did or tried to do appeased the great black beast. As it pounced, she tried to dodge but she was too slow. She was knocked onto the ground and all the air was sent from her lungs. Then came the white hot pain. Throwing her head back she screamed and tried to beat the wolf off. Thinking she scared it, she shivered and sobbed as she felt the hot stickiness of her own blood drip down her breast. She sobbed and fumbled for her phone calling 911.

It wasn't long before she passed out that the ambulence found her and took her to the hospital. She was stitched up, given some shots to make sure that she wouldn't become ill with something. They had called her parents and she was taken home.
---

Elena had been out of school for several days. She was fighting a fever and shivering cold all at once. She couldn't keep any food down. She woke up screaming in the middle of the night. Finally, she looked outside. She frowned adn got dressed. She needed to be outside. She was unaware of the beast inside of her. It needed something. Something ELena had never had before. Unaware to her, she was going into her first heat as a werewolf. Her pheremones permeated the block to the blind nose, and scared off smaller animals.

She walked down the street in a near daze stumbling every now and then. She moved to a strange back yard she had never been to and sat on a porch swing and curled up on it and just let it softly rock her. Feeling safe for the first time in a while. She had no idea whose house she was at.

The blind nose would not recognize the scent, and a human certainly would not recognize it, but any animal would know exactly what it was. As the girl grew closer and closer to the house the scent grew stronger. Victor had been sitting on the couch watching TV and Peter was upstairs in his room. Victor caught wind of the scent first and his head perked up. Could it be? But how? He shook his head before looking over at the door. Victor hadn't found another female lycan until his wife. ANd had not encountered one since she died. How could there be one here and now?

Quickly Victor made his way to the door and opened it, and to his surprise he found the young girl sitting there and rocking. Victor took a breath and her scent filled his lungs. It was strong and potent and coaxed his own scent to fill the air. Victor's scent was much stronger than Peter's, as he was the elder alpha. He would be able to draw females for miles.

Victor was quite different from his son. He was tall, standing 6'1" and he was built quite strong. Broad shoulders, large arms, wide chest. He was dressed in a black t-shirt and a pair of dark jeans.

Victor did not want to alarm the girl. Approaching her he looked down at her, his emerald green eyes catching hers. "Are you okay child? Are you lost?" He asked her calmly.

"No...I am sick...I think I may be dying but...my parents don't think so." She whispered just keeping her head straight looking at the yard. Her voice was far off and almost in a daze. She curled up tighter the scent bringing comfort to her. She was so horny, she wanted so many things. She began to cry as her own body was so foreign to her. Elena sniffled and shivered harder and shook her head.

"I wish I could die, I don't know what is happening to me." She whimpered. Her brain was foreign to her, all thoughts and feeligns. She couldn't even keep down god damned water. Her body had not taken over by instincts probably would have died. It was incredibly hard to turn a female.

Victor knew instantly what was going on with her. He had seen these signs before. But who had turned her. He knew that it hadn't been him. He hadn't turned a female in years. Instantly he remembered his son talking about a young girl in school. And suddenly it all made sense. He was furious. Growling he shook his head at the girl. "Poor girl. You're not dying. Come, I'll take care of you." He said as he approached her. His scent growing stronger as he drew closer to her. Victor struggled to control himself around her as he bent down and lifted the young girl into his arms with ease.

Slowly he carried her into the house and into the living room before laying her on the couch. "Show me where it happened." He then said to her as he looked down into her eyes.

Meanwhile Peter smelled Elena and immediately ran down the steps. "Did it work!? Did it?" He called out with excitement. Victor immediately turned to his son and growled again before lunging at him and gripping the boy by the throat. "What have you done you foolish boy!? Do you even know the damage you could cause to her?"

Peter was instantly frightened of his father and lowered his head. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I just..."

Victor shook his head. "Enough! I dont' want to hear it. I need to tend to her now." He said before returning to the girl. "Now show me what he did."

Elena was hot to the touch and dripping sweat but inside she was cold. She instinctively wrapped her arms around the mans neck and snuggled in. She inhaled his scent and sighed softly to him. She was pulled into a sleep and curled again defensively into the couch. She did not hear what happened as she had passed out.

She rolled her eyes and looked at him. She groaned looking around. "Where am I?" She groaned not remembering what happened. Blurred visions swam around her vision. She was so sore and in pain. She gasped as she dripped sweat and leaned up. "I gotta go home." She groaned and stood up but she was entirely too weak to stand on her own and fell forward. She moaned. Her whole body was in pain and it hurt to move her muscles.

Victor could see the girl was asleep. She had to be so confused by everything that was going on. It was never easy to be turned, but for a female it was always hardest when they were in heat. Victor knew it was dangerous for Peter to be around Elena while she was in this condition. The young boy had not yet learned to control his urges. So Victor forced him to go to his room.

Victor then sat next to the girl on the couch and watched her. Caring for her. He would run his fingers through her hair to try and comfort her. For some reason he already felt extremely protective over her. It had been so long since he had seen a female Lycan. And she was so young and sweet. He felt almost a fatherly connection, even though he was not her father.

When she woke he could see the confusion in her eyes. She must have forgotten what happened. "Calm down. My name is Victor and this is my home. You've been through a lot and you need to relax." But she didn't listen as she stood up and then quickly stumbled. Victor reached out and grabbed her before pulling her closer to him. "I won't hurt you." he said as he looked down into her eyes.

He led her back to the couch. "I will take you back home, but first I need you to tell me what happened to you." He said as he tried to calm her.

Her eyes were darting wildly in her head as he pulled her back against him. She then gripped onto him tightly and broke down crying. She then sniffles and then pressed her head against his shoulder. "I got attacked. Bitten." She whispered. As if speaking about it brought it to life, she whimpered as the pain seared through her. Crying made it hurt but crying made her feel a bit better.

This man was strong and he smelt so very good. She curled up tighter against him whimpering softly.

The man nodded his head as he felt her lean into him and whimper. "I know you were. By a wolf, right? A black one with blue eyes." He said without hesitation. Most people would think she was crazy, but he completely understood. "It wasn't truly a wolf though. Not completely." He then explained. His hand ran up and down her back in a soothing manner as he led her back toward the couch and pulled her up into his lap, letting her continue to curl up against him. "You've been through a lot of changes,mhavent you?" He asked as he looked down at her. "You've felt urges you've never had before. Cravings. Desires. Have the selfsame started?" He asked, seeming to understand what was going on.

She just nodded to everything he said cause it was all true. When he spoke of cravings and desires she blushed and hit her lip. "What I am craving such odd things but I just hold down a decent meal. I can't even hold down water. I am cold all the time but my mom told me I am running a fever. My whole body aches and hurts." She shut her eyes and shivered against him.

Victor nodded his head as he listened to what she was saying, knowing it was confusing to her. "Your body is going through some changes. The fever is a result of your body struggling to adjust. It also doesn't help that you're going through your heat cycle." He said as he gently stroked her hair. "I think I have something that might help you eat though." He said as he shifted her off his lap and onto the couch. "Wait here for a minute." He said before he went into the kitchen.

She shivered and leaned against him listening to him talk. She looked around adn then felt her stomach turning. She was going to be sick again. She groaned and then leaned her head back trying to stop the spinning that her head was doing, but she couldn't She swallowed hard. She tried not to move, but she felt more and more sick and began to sweat harder as her mouth filled with saliva.

Victor returned and could see her acting strange. He watched as she was struggling to keep it together. He moved next to her on the couch and held out a plate with a raw steak on it. "You need to eat. I bet you'll be able to keep this down." He said with a smile. "I know it's weird but trust me. It will help you feel better. I bet you haven't eaten in days you poor thing." He said as he moved closer to her. His scent still strong.

She took the meat and without thinking twice she began to eaet it ravenously and then snarled lashing out at him forgetting where she was. Her eyes held the crazed adn confused and in pain animal deep within and she leapt up forgetting she was still weak and stumbled against the wall but crouched there snarling baring her teeth at him.

Victor watched as this primal side of her seemed to emerge as she chewed into the meat. It was almost cute seeing her rip into the flesh. Red juices of the raw meat dripping down her chin. He watched as she then pounced up and started to growl. It was adorable. Standing, Victor slowly moved to his hands and knees. And right in front of her eyes he started to transform. The sound of bones snapping and body shifting filled the room. Beautiful silver fur began covering his body. His stunning emerald eyes remained as the beast stood before her. He was huge, much larger than the wolf that attacked her.

As he stepped closer to her he growled out. Not in a menacing way, but in a dominant manner, as if asserting himself as the alpha to the girl.

She snarled and backed up against the wall pressing herself against it. She wasn't going to back down. She looked into the eyes. Her eyes flashed wolf back to him as her eyes turned golden. She snarled trying to move away from him, but just a steak was barely enough to get her moving at a normal rate. She snarled harder to him growling and moving. But she moved her arm a certain way and hissed gripping her arm and fell on her good side and looked at him. The wolf could smell she had opened her stitches.

This girl was feisty and strong. The fact that she even tried to stand up to him was more than his son ever did. She would make a strong female for sure. He watched as she growled and he stepped closer growling louder and louder. Snarling and exposing his razer sharp teeth.

When he watched her fall to the ground he could smell the blood. The wolf stopped growling and stepped close before kneeling down and scratching at her shirt. He tore it open revealing her wound. Then he leaned down and started to lick it, tasting her blood and lapping slowly at her wound. Oddly enough his saliva made the pain subside.

She struggled snarling as he ripped open her shirt and made it so her bad arm was free showing off the bloody shoulder. She whimpered and tried to push him away, but still he advanced and when his tongue hit her, she gasped rolling her eyes up. She sighed and leaned back and shut her eyes. Such quick calm. The bite was ragged and terrible looking. She eld his head and panted softly. Her pheremones began to increase as he ran his tongue along her wound. She shut her eyes moaning softly.

Unaware of what she was doing, she reached down with her free hand and slipped her fingers into her pussy and began to stroke herself moaning blushing. The wolf was almost totally in control.

His large tongue ran along her shoulder lapping up the blood nice and slow. Her scent began filling the air as her arousal grew and it made the beast begin to pant. He felt the heat growing inside his large, beastly frame. His hot, wet nose ran along her skin.

Soon he heard her starting to moan and he could feel himself struggling to keep in control. As the heat inside him grew he could feel his sheath down below start to swell and pulse, and the pink tip of his canine member starting to peek out from within it. His pheromones started to thickly fill the air more, signaling to the female his need to mate.

She growled softly feeling his cold nose move along her shoulder and clavicle and she swallowed softly. She wiggled out of her shirt and jacket and wrapped her arm around him tighter whimpering as she began to finger herself panting hard. Her world had begun to go fuzzy again and she inhaled his aroma growling pressing her face against his strong forepaw.

She panted and began to writhe as sweat continued to pour down her body. Her chest heaving under her pink bra as her body trembled.

Their scent was soon filling the living room as she continued to finger her tight little pussy. She was losing control right in front of him as her fingers worked her wet slit. Victor could feel his more primal, instinctual side coming through as he continued to lick at her shoulder, moving his tongue to her clack so and then her neck. His body was huge compared to hers and he could practically cover the young girl with his form.

Hearing her moaning and feeling her excitement grow only made the beast pant harder. His hot breath moving down her neck and chest and over her beautiful breasts. And the more he sensed her the more excited he got. Soon more of his Canine cock began emerging from that fuzzy sheath. A long, thick, red member started to grow. Glistening with cock grease. The pungent smell was thick with his musk.

The more Victor's instincts took over the more he would lose control. But he was fighting it with all he had.

She panted and then all of a sudden the human won out again. She blinked and saw the wolf and screamed pushing him away. Jerking on her jacket she covered up and cowered as she broke down crying. She trembled in front of him and continued to cry. She was scared. She was deathly afraid of what was happening. She was loosing large segments of time, and not sure where she was, who she was with, and why things kept changing.

She trembled covering her eyes as she began to rock back and forth whimpering. She shivered panting and shivered.

He watched as her humanity returned quickly and it quickly rendered his primal side dormant once more. Quickly he pulled back before the large beast raced up the stairs. Lumbering up the steps with loud thuds. He raced into his room before changing back into human form. Standing there naked he shook his head. He couldn't allow himself to almost lose control like that again. She was a young girl. Confused and lost. He felt ashamed that he'd almost let himself get lost in the moment like that. The man stood there naked, staring at himself in the mirror. Wondering what was happening to him.

Back
Top Bottom