Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dirty Job... (DonVoltonus & DrStrangeLove)

I pant hard, surpressing moans as the creature's slimy member forces into my waiting sex, squirming and writhing in my depths. "A-amazing..." I whisper, letting out a sudden cry as he plows through to my fertile womb, trying to close my mouth as quickly as possible.

The Seltas takes your cry as encouragement and begins roughly plowing you, it's member swlling inside you as it does. Soon it's ejaculating thick ropes of sticky cum, coating the inside of your womb and pussy, and squirting of behind you. After that come the eggs, their thick bulges spreading your pussy even more as it deposits them in your womb. It only lays a handful inside you before pulling out and roughly penetrating your ass, beginning the whole cycle over again...

I shudder, giving a muffled whimper and squirting around him as thick slime paints my walls. A muffled grunt of pleasure squeezes past my clenched teeth with each egg that forces wide my cervix, followed by a groan as he immediately buries himself in my virgin bowels.

As the seltas roughly sodomizes you, its cock still wet from your pussy, it persses forward over you and you can feel another one pressing in behind, it's cock probing towards your pussy. The first one begins filling your ass with it's semen, and as the zecond one presses in and penetrates yiu, the first begins stretching your ass with it's eggs...

I squirm and groan as the creatures pile in, never giving my body respite, another orgasm quickly following as eggs drop into my bowels and another slick appendage violates my womb. "That's in my sick little bugs." I pant quietly, watching them thrust away in the mirror. "Pack me full of those heavy, fertile eggs..."

The Seltas are quite happy to oblige your request, and they continue to violate your body. The first finishes with another rush of semen and pulls out, only for another to barge in and take it's place. Before the second has even finished with your pussy a third is muscling in and penetrating you, the two of them stretching your pussy outrageously as they double team you while a third one pounds away at your ass...

I'm no longer able to even remotely hold back, juices squirting around their hulking cock, moaning loudly, no longer caring if they claim by throat. My belly is already slightly pudged with eggs, and I can't help but writhe beneath them and buck into their thrusting lengths, inner walls clenching and milking their Ovipositors.

The seltas thrust away as you moan, and sure enough, another one approaches and eyes your mouth appraisingly. This one is a bit smaller than the rest, and you can see that it's abdomen bulges with small wriggling forms. After staring at it for a moment, the seltas pounding away at your body remind you of their presence when they all come in unison, flooding your body with cum and eggs...

I moan, tongue lolling out, eager to have my throat filled and my pussy and ass are flooded, my stomach bulging already from the volume of sperm and eggs inside me. "Come on you slimy beasts, keep on filling me up!"

The small seltas alights upon your head and shoulders, shifting for a moment before plunging it's ovipositor into your mouth, it's length already swelling with wriggling larva. Beneath you, you can feel the bench change shape to accomodate your swelling belly, the middle dropping down.

I moan and gag slightly, a touch unhappy to have the unlucky larvae in my stomach, hoping they survive. I moan and bob my head, gladly relaxing my throat and breathing through my nose, inhaling his bizzare scent as my hips rock and shudder. I've lost count of my climaxes, simply wagging my hips as invitation to the horny insects.

(Sorry for the delay.)

Back
Top Bottom