Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dirty Job... (DonVoltonus & DrStrangeLove)

DrStrangeLove

Super-Earth
Dr. Korla Nichelsmith sat in the control center of her laboratory, checking her readouts. She was a slender middle aged woman, in her middle thirties with fiery red hair and deep blue eyes set in an elegant face. Her skin was pale from all the time spent in her laboratory. She sat in front of a large monitor readout, typing up a simple job advert.

*Wanted: One breeding whore for work with exotic & Dangerous specimens. Must be willing to work long, unpredictable hours & allow horrid monstrosities to molest her body and lay their writhing spawn inside her fertile womb. Includes full healthcare package.*

With a callous smile, she clicked submit. "There. That should get someone soon enough. It always does..."

Not three hours later, Sylvia Donovan stood outside the laboratory building. She was a normal looking, bookish girl, 5'6'' with long black hair, and brilliant emerald eyes. Small spectacles sat on her face, her skin pale from being buried in books or set in front of a computer. She swallowed hard, walking up and nervously knocking on the door. "H-hello? A-are you st-still taking applications?"

Dr. Nichelsmith opened the door, smiling with anticipation. "Certainly. Come right on in..." She led the girl to her office, past a row of glass fronted holding cells with clavering monsters that creeped toward the glass, they're eyes examing Sylvia intensely. A couple of them displayed open erections or dripping ovipositors, their interest clearly aroused. Once they reached Korlas office, she sat the both fo them down and looked at Slivia over her desk. "My name is Dr. Nichelsmith, it's nice to meet you. Tell me, what makes you want to be a breeding slut?" She licked her lips, her eyes tracing the girls figure before returning to look her in the eyes...

She blushed, looking at the strange and exotic members that would soon be inside her. "Nice to meet you Doctor, I'm Sylvia Donovan." She blushed at the question. "W-well, during college I did an internship in a similar facility, overseeing matings between creatures like these. I've always wanted to feel what all those females felt. Slimy, ridged, twisted members filling you with fertile spawn..."

"Mmm, I see. I can't fault your enthusiasm." She looked at Sylvia appraisingly. 'What a little slut! Just what I was looking for...' She thought to herself as she slipped a finger into her pants and began rubbing at her panties circumspectly under the desk. 'I wonder what she'll look like impaled on a violator shaft as it fills her up...?'

You are of course aware of the risks inherent in this business? These creatures are not gentle, and many of them might well hurt or kill you, by accident or on purpose." She looked intently at Sylvia as she slipped a finger into herself beneath the desk. "Now of course, we have safeguards in place, but it's still a dangerous job all the same. Are you sure you're up to it? If so, I'll need to give you a quick medical examination and you'll need to sign a few things, and then we can get started..."

"D-death?" She said quietly, looking down, her thumbs flicking back and forth nervously over eachother. "I suppose if you can repair any harm that comes to me...then we can go do the medical exams and fill everything out." She blushed, slowly standing, adjusting her glasses. "Sh-shall we?"

The doctor surreptitiously removes her finger from her panties and wipes it off on her skirt, before standing up and leading Sylvia from the room. "Certainly." She lead the girl to a simple examining room. with a gynecological chair. "Just strip and take a seat, please..." She puts on a pair of latex gloves, snapping them around her wrists.

She obeys with a light blush, slipping off her clothes to show her pale body, and neatly shaven pussy. She climbed up, placing her legs in the stirrups, her lower lips slightly parted and glistening with moisture. Obviously, seeing her future mates had turned her on. "D-does everything look alright doctor?"

"Oh, it looks great. Just give me a moment to take a closer look..." She steps between your legs and spreads your pussy lips, rubbing her thumbs around your pussy delicately, before sinking a couple fingers into you. "Hmm... Tight. I might need to loosen you up some. Though on the other hand, there are monsters that like their prey tight..." She starts thrusting away at your pussy, her fingers crooking up to press your cit between them and her thumb on the outside...

I gasp quietly, squirming slightly. "A-an invasive exam doctor..." While tight, her walls spread and flexed easily, clenching tight around her fingers. "W-well, I'm a virgin, but I've practiced with toys...a-and I do Kegels daily." I blush, a low moan slipping out as her fingers drive into me. "I uh...hope I can be very pleasurable to your monsters." I smile.

"Mmm, I'm sure you will be." The doctor probes you a bit more and withdraws her fingers. "Go ahead and get dressed while I fetch the paperwork, and then we can get started." She walks from the room and returns with a bundle of forms.

I shiver and sit up, getting dressed so I am ready when she returns. "So, just basic forms saying nobody can sue you if I'm horribly maimed right?" I chuckle, looking over the papers.

"That, and a few other things. Nothing interesting. If you'll just sign them I've already picked out your first assignment. We can begin as soon as you're ready..." She rubs her hands together in anticipation.

I blush lightly, brushing ebony strands from my eyes as I sign, handing the papers back. "Alright then doctor, let's see if I'm a good, tight fit for the job." I smile nervously.

"Certainly. Right this way..." She leads you to a small chamber with a domed ceiling and a padded bench with several restraints. "If you'd please take your clothes off and lay down on the bench, I'll prep you for implantation...."

I nod nervously, shedding my clothing, legs shining with anticipation as I lie back on the bench. "S-so what kind of creature is going to be laying it's spawn in my empty belly?" I ask with a blush, imagining all the twisted monsters that could await my poor, virgin body.

"We've a whole flock of Seltas looking for a place to lay their eggs. You came along just in time. Now turn over, I need you face down..." She pulls a small syringe (Without any needle) out of her pocket and takes the cap off...

"S-seltas?" I shiver, laying down a with a nervous smile. "W-well, at least it's something I'll recognize, even if I can't look at them." I blush, already making a wet spot beneath myself.

"You want to see them? I can arrange that." With that, she pulls a mirrored attachment out from beneath the bench and slots it into place in front of you, giving you a view behind yourself. "There, how's that?" She presses your legs into position facing down and closes a pair of cuffs around your ankles, before cuffing your arms as well. "Just one last thing..." She presses the syringe into your pussy and squirts out something warm and slippery, before withdrawing the syringe and reaching in with her fingers to spread it around your insides. "This is a wonderful little combination of lubricant, aphrodisiac, and pheromones. It should make sure that everything goes down smoothly..." She repeats the process with your tight asshole, her fingers gently pushing their way inside...

I smile. "Yes, I'll enjoy watching it. Sadly no way to see an inside view." I gasp, moaning as your fingers enter restrained body. "That takes effect very quickly...I..." I groan as your fingers delve into my virgin pucker. "Ahh, s-so what will these Seltas leave...inside me?" I pant, curious about my mates.

"Eggs & semen, mostly. Occasionally one will lay a clutch of live larva, but that's pretty rare..." She finishes applying the cream and pulls her fingers out. "Oh, one last thing - try and be quiet. If you make too much noise they might try and lay eggs in your mouth..." She walks out of the room and closes the door. Within moments, you feel the floor begin to rise, and then the domed ceiling begins retracting, revealing a spacious artificial habitat, complete with full grown trees. You hear something buzzing approaching...

I shut my mouth and silently nod, quivering in lustful anticipation. I can hear the buzzing and feel the wind from the insect's approach, gazing back wide-eyed in the mirror at the tremendous being.

The insect lands behind you and leans down to sniff you, it's long tongue playing over your bare bottom and probing slightly at your pussy and anus. It approaches and moves to stand above you, it's ovipositor slowly snaking out, all foot and a half of it. Around you, several more Seltas arrive and begin staking out the area in the surrounding trees, their wings thrumming in anticipation...

I blush and shiver, dripping wetness running down my thighs. "Do it." I whisper through clenched teeth, waiting for the creature to claim my eager body.

The Seltas steps forward and roughly penetrates you without any ceremony, quickly burying it's monstrous tool in your pussy. It thrusts brutally away at your body, the end of it quickly delving deeper until it reaches your cerivx, which you are surprised to find loose and pliant from the lube Dr. Nichelsmith had left inside you, and it hammers right through that, as well...

Back
Top Bottom