Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rich Bitch Swallows her Pride...and Some Cock Too (fancy_brat x myself)

BlackestKnight

Super-Earth
Rich Bitch Gets a Hard Lesson

It was hard to believe. Lili De Rochefort was on her ass, with her white panties showing. This guy, this commoner who'd given Lili her first and only humbling taste of defeat was more than just good, he had her number from start to finish, every action he took leading up to this outcome with her dizzy, laying on the ground with her legs spread apart. There was no denying it now. This lowborn miscreant was a true fighter.

Lili was your classic meanbitch cocktease. The kind that openly displayed her sexuality for others to admire, but never to touch. Her privilege pussy was off limits on a pedestal.Prior to the match she teased him with her body, and even did the fake blowjob thing with her mouth, but now it looked like she'd deliver. It must have come as a complete blow to hear.

What was a girl like her doing in the hood in the first place? Maybe she wanted trouble. Is all Maurice could think as he peere down over his defeated beauty in white.

RE: Rich Bitch Swallows her Pride...and ome Cock Too (fancy_brat x myself)

A girl like Lili was certainly out of place walking around the mean streets, though any followers of the King of Iron Fist tournament would be familiar with her name. Despite her upbringing, she was fond of fights, and she was a rather formidable fighter. Always one to seek a battle, she had thought to humor some of the 'local thugs' as she labeled them. A fair beauty like her would easily get the attention of any gangs or shady individuals, but she had used these run-ins to insinuate a fight. Encouraged by some of the lewder comments, she had teased them into coming in before she would proceed to battle them. There were a couple incidents like this where she had handled a small group, though she eventually came across one individual that certainly was different skill-wise.

She knew he would be more a challenge, but she did not anticipate how skilled he would be. He was dodging and countering her refined style, frustrating her that his rougher and less elegant style would do so well. It was a downward spiral from there, leaving her sprawled on the ground while the world spun around her. As she started to gather herself, she was able to sit up and hold her head. She had been hoping he'd forget about the little wager they'd gone with, but perhaps that only motivated him more in their fight.

Quickly bringing her legs together, she gave a stern look to him. It seemed she was still trying to put up a strong face despite her loss. "Nng...to think I would lose to such unrefined fighting is truly humiliating..."

Fancy_Brat said:
A girl like Lili was certainly out of place walking around the mean streets, though any followers of the King of Iron Fist tournament would be familiar with her name. Despite her upbringing, she was fond of fights, and she was a rather formidable fighter. Always one to seek a battle, she had thought to humor some of the 'local thugs' as she labeled them. A fair beauty like her would easily get the attention of any gangs or shady individuals, but she had used these run-ins to insinuate a fight. Encouraged by some of the lewder comments, she had teased them into coming in before she would proceed to battle them. There were a couple incidents like this where she had handled a small group, though she eventually came across one individual that certainly was different skill-wise.

She knew he would be more a challenge, but she did not anticipate how skilled he would be. He was dodging and countering her refined style, frustrating her that his rougher and less elegant style would do so well. It was a downward spiral from there, leaving her sprawled on the ground while the world spun around her. As she started to gather herself, she was able to sit up and hold her head. She had been hoping he'd forget about the little wager they'd gone with, but perhaps that only motivated him more in their fight.

Quickly bringing her legs together, she gave a stern look to him. It seemed she was still trying to put up a strong face despite her loss. "Nng...to think I would lose to such unrefined fighting is truly humiliating..."

"You look much better on your ass there princess, that's not the most humiliating thing that's gonna to happen to you snowflake. Unless you forgotten so soon." He did a lewd jerking-off motion with his hand before pointing to her, he then flicked the top of her nose. The way she took her defeat amused him and so he teased her about it. She had nice long legs, inviting legs. Something he couldn't help but notice, but her legs hid the secret of her fighting form. Her legs being longer than usual didn't seem so long when people were distracted with glimpses of her upskirt , ass and panties. He figured this out sometime during the fight and kept a good distance where her feet wouldn't reach him.

"Now all that's left is figuring out what I should do with you princess. I was thinking ontop of some garbage in the open. You know something undignifying for a high lady like yourself". He looked her over with an imperious look.

"Your panties...lose them, slowly"

Just as she had been thinking about it, he went ahead and reminded her of her teasing gestures before their fight. She had gone and done it without really thinking as it had helped with the others she fought. Truth be told, the upskirt hadn't been something she intended to utilize until recently. It helped that she was already quite lovely, and the extra flash of frilly white ribbon made it that much harder for her opponents to focus. That didn't work at all with her latest opponent, and now she had her maidenhood to give up as a result of her defeat. Stuck up as she was, she knew when she was defeated, and she was not one to go back on her word.

She was soon able to get up on her feet, though she wobble just a little from her slight dizziness. As he mentions possibly taking her in such a humiliating and Coke manner, she gave a slight glare and crossed her arms over her chest. "How dare you think of such a thing...!" Then again, she didn't have much choice in the matter. Her maiden hood was all his now.

Hesitating for a moment, she soon reached down slowly as she dragged her pure white panties down those luscious, long legs of hers. She kept her eyes firmly on him, not looking pleased at all. She had a light blush as she finally stepped out of them, feeling the air rush over her exposed ass and Virginia pussy. "T-There. Let us get it over with. A brute like you should be hinored..."

Fancy_Brat said:
Just as she had been thinking about it, he went ahead and reminded her of her teasing gestures before their fight. She had gone and done it without really thinking as it had helped with the others she fought. Truth be told, the upskirt hadn't been something she intended to utilize until recently. It helped that she was already quite lovely, and the extra flash of frilly white ribbon made it that much harder for her opponents to focus. That didn't work at all with her latest opponent, and now she had her maidenhood to give up as a result of her defeat. Stuck up as she was, she knew when she was defeated, and she was not one to go back on her word.

She was soon able to get up on her feet, though she wobble just a little from her slight dizziness. As he mentions possibly taking her in such a humiliating and Coke manner, she gave a slight glare and crossed her arms over her chest. "How dare you think of such a thing...!" Then again, she didn't have much choice in the matter. Her maiden hood was all his now.

Hesitating for a moment, she soon reached down slowly as she dragged her pure white panties down those luscious, long legs of hers. She kept her eyes firmly on him, not looking pleased at all. She had a light blush as she finally stepped out of them, feeling the air rush over her exposed ass and Virginia pussy. "T-There. Let us get it over with. A brute like you should be hinored..."

"Whatever snowflake. All I know is I earned this pussy fair and square. You better deliver, I hope your fucking isn't as poor as your fighting, otherwise I'll just use my hand and you'll be an afterthought" A cheap blow aimed at lessening Lili's worth as a fighter and as a woman. She wasn't quite a woman, but she was close enough to fit the bill. Decent-sized breasts, a nice figure and a golden triangle paired just above her smooth perfect legs.

He whistled when she began stepping out of her panties. Her faint blush was not unnoticed by him "I'll be taking this as a souvenir" He reached down picking them off her ankle, he inspected them carefully, feeling the material. He then held them to his mouth, taking in her feminine scent.

"Egyptian Cotton? You really do think highly of yourself miss Swift. Your pussy's too good for regular old cotton huh? It must bring you great shame to know what's about to going inside that million dollar pussy of yours. I bet you never even had a boyfriend touch you there before." His dark hand trailing up from her calf up to her thigh, he grabbed one of her legs and propped it up on his shoulder as if he were helping her stretch, with her leg raised so high up, he could make out her bare ass and pussy. She had the pussy of an Aryan angel, as pure and white as undriven snow. He was going to take great pleasure in turning her out.

tekken-lili-hentai-ecchi-thumb.jpg

Whatever comments he said regarding her sexual experience didn't really bother her as much as the idea he'd be taking her virginity in the first place. The idea of someone of a lower class getting this chance was the worst. There was no way she could allow anyone in her home to know of this. "You only got lucky. If I were to challenge you again, I have no doubts I would win." As he snatched her panties away, she yelped softly and made an attempt to grab them back. By then, he had already pulled away with his new treasure: the pure white panties of the wealthy beauty.

As she stood up again, her skirt would do enough to cover her ass and mound. She never thought she would have someone like him look upon her sacred spot like this. At the least, she could avoid someone else seeing them here. The only people that would be walking around here were gangs and anyone dumb enough to try and avoid them. At the least, she hoped it would stay that way.

Lili pouted defiantly at him as he continued to mock her. Her ideas for an ideal boyfriend weren't necessarily the usual image. Of course, one of a similar upbringing would be ideal, though most importantly, they had to be a strong fighter and sparring partner for her to train with. She tensed up a little as he came in close, finding it easy to lift her long, white leg up over his shoulder thanks to her flexibility. Her hands immediately went to his chest and shoulders so she would not fall over, though she made sure there was still some distance between them. "Understand? You had best not let this victory get to your head. I will have my win!"

Fancy_Brat said:
Whatever comments he said regarding her sexual experience didn't really bother her as much as the idea he'd be taking her virginity in the first place. The idea of someone of a lower class getting this chance was the worst. There was no way she could allow anyone in her home to know of this. "You only got lucky. If I were to challenge you again, I have no doubts I would win." As he snatched her panties away, she yelped softly and made an attempt to grab them back. By then, he had already pulled away with his new treasure: the pure white panties of the wealthy beauty.

As she stood up again, her skirt would do enough to cover her ass and mound. She never thought she would have someone like him look upon her sacred spot like this. At the least, she could avoid someone else seeing them here. The only people that would be walking around here were gangs and anyone dumb enough to try and avoid them. At the least, she hoped it would stay that way.

Lili pouted defiantly at him as he continued to mock her. Her ideas for an ideal boyfriend weren't necessarily the usual image. Of course, one of a similar upbringing would be ideal, though most importantly, they had to be a strong fighter and sparring partner for her to train with. She tensed up a little as he came in close, finding it easy to lift her long, white leg up over his shoulder thanks to her flexibility. Her hands immediately went to his chest and shoulders so she would not fall over, though she made sure there was still some distance between them. "Understand? You had best not let this victory get to your head. I will have my win!"

He didn't seem to be listening to Lili prattle on about what she'd do if given the opportunity and how his victory didn't mean anything. He grabbed a handful of that fine white ass. He gave it a good rubdown, then came a hard degrading slap, it jiggled. He then gave her another slap,and then another. By now he had her over his knee with her skirt hiked up in a vulnerable position, her pale ass up in the air , bucking with each smack, wearing his handprint perfectly. A proper punishment for speaking against her "master".

"Defiant to the end huh?"

Of course, Maurice probably had no reason to think on her words all that much with how badly he'd beaten her. Lilinrantednon a little more, though his lack of response or acknowledgement had her quiet down a little. She was fond of being ignored after all, but he was quick to give her some different attention. She gasped out from him grabbing her so roughly. "H-How dare you handle me so rou-!" The firm smack to her ass made her gasp out as she squirmed against him, with each following one making her cry out a little more and thrash in response. She'd have no way of escaping once she was over his knee, her ass soon sporting a fine pink handprint. She was left gasping from the quick assault.

"Ha...even if I keep my word, I do not have to be happy about it!"

Fancy_Brat said:
Of course, Maurice probably had no reason to think on her words all that much with how badly he'd beaten her. Lilinrantednon a little more, though his lack of response or acknowledgement had her quiet down a little. She was fond of being ignored after all, but he was quick to give her some different attention. She gasped out from him grabbing her so roughly. "H-How dare you handle me so rou-!" The firm smack to her ass made her gasp out as she squirmed against him, with each following one making her cry out a little more and thrash in response. She'd have no way of escaping once she was over his knee, her ass soon sporting a fine pink handprint. She was left gasping from the quick assault.

"Ha...even if I keep my word, I do not have to be happy about it!"

He reached down grabbing a handful of hair, yanking her up by those precious golden locks. He held her head so far back her body arched, he then pretended as if he were to kiss her, but only forced her head down into his crotch. "Why are you such a spoiled little brat huh? You lost, that's all there is to it. I'll cum in your pussy, your ass and your mouth and that will be your first time...tarnished by street riff-raff. Doesn't that make your pussy hot and tingly?"

His tore off her frilly top and those black hands swarmed all over her petite schoolgirl chest, his hands were all on her breasts and rubbing between her legs, she was completely vulnerable now and getting molested in the open, without missing a beat , he took one of her breasts into his mouth, sucking on it while his other hand played with her ass. Grabbing it and slapping it, over and over. She was getting worked over with his lewd fourplay. Her body gradually edging to the boiling point. Once he had her where he wanted, he was going to fuck her and ruin her.

It didn't seem like Likinwoukd quiet down anytime soon, unless Maurice did something that would humble her even more. Considering the situation, he had plenty of options. Then again, after her loss, just about anything would do. She winced as he grabbed her hair, her eyes tearing up just a little as he pulled her head back. Nobody had ever handled her like this, so she didn't know what to think of it. It would certainly be bad to have her first kiss stolen by him, but finding her face in his groin was terrible. Hearing his words, she worried about him ruining her like this. She most certainly couldn't have him cumming inside her. There was no way she could even risk him imoregnating her because of this, though amidst her disdain for the idea, her body tingled a little for being so helpless against this lower class man.

With her bra coming off right after, her perky breasts were vulnerable now. She was not prepared for the sudden assault on her most sensitive spots. How could he simply do this to her out in the open? Her legs pressed together a bit over his hand as he teased her, getting her a little wet before he'd switch to her ass. She still hadn't quite recovered from the last bit of spanking, making the stinging come back even more. She gasped and cried out helplessly as he continued to mark her ass with his handprints, her body heating up from the rough stimulation. It was a similar thrill to when she would fight, but obviously her body was reacting much differently.

Fancy_Brat said:
It didn't seem like Likinwoukd quiet down anytime soon, unless Maurice did something that would humble her even more. Considering the situation, he had plenty of options. Then again, after her loss, just about anything would do. She winced as he grabbed her hair, her eyes tearing up just a little as he pulled her head back. Nobody had ever handled her like this, so she didn't know what to think of it. It would certainly be bad to have her first kiss stolen by him, but finding her face in his groin was terrible. Hearing his words, she worried about him ruining her like this. She most certainly couldn't have him cumming inside her. There was no way she could even risk him imoregnating her because of this, though amidst her disdain for the idea, her body tingled a little for being so helpless against this lower class man.

With her bra coming off right after, her perky breasts were vulnerable now. She was not prepared for the sudden assault on her most sensitive spots. How could he simply do this to her out in the open? Her legs pressed together a bit over his hand as he teased her, getting her a little wet before he'd switch to her ass. She still hadn't quite recovered from the last bit of spanking, making the stinging come back even more. She gasped and cried out helplessly as he continued to mark her ass with his handprints, her body heating up from the rough stimulation. It was a similar thrill to when she would fight, but obviously her body was reacting much differently.

Lili was like white girl putty in his hands being molded into a completely different woman , no matter how much she resisted and told him otherwise. Her bright red face and swollen nipples told another story, she was definitely getting aroused at the thought of him taking her in the lewd fashion he suggested. No condom, just going at it ontop of garbage. Her pure body tarnished by her dark adversary leaking from all ravaged orifices, and that's what he'd do, but not before breaking her down into depravity further. He tore her overpriced clothes completely off her frame and made scraps from the remaining tatters. He took her arms and secured them behind her back, tying them up with the straps. He placed another strap around her face, serving as a blindfold. Naked, blind, cold and probably scared out of her mind. Now what? Maurice grabbed Lili and hoisted her up onto his shoulder like some cheap prize he earned, carrying her off to the unknown. His hands playing bongo with her ass every so often. He eventually placed her back down, on her knees. A light shined on her and voices could be heard whispering. "Don't take the blindfold off Lily" Maurice instructed firmly.

Maurice's attention to her body was only made even better due to Loli's inexperience, along with the previous scenarios he'd planted in her mind. It was so absurd for such a thing to happen to her, which probably added to the 'thrill' of it all. It felt like the assault might never stop, possibly working her to reach an orgasm. Before that could happen, he'd already stopped to leave her in that aroused state, her virgin sex glistening with her arousal. She winced and gasped softly as he ripped her clothes, exposing more and more of her lovely skin. Her hands were easily secured, with the other part around her eyes. She had never felt so helpless and exposed, and she did not want to be in this situation much longer. "W-What is happening now...?" Her voice trembled just a little before she'd been hoisted up. "W-Where..are you taking me!" It was not good to be wandering around this area in her condition, and after being set down she felt her anxiety build up. There were voices. People were seeing her like this?! Her legs pressed together and she did what she could to cover herself, but it wasn't doing much.

Fancy_Brat said:
Maurice's attention to her body was only made even better due to Loli's inexperience, along with the previous scenarios he'd planted in her mind. It was so absurd for such a thing to happen to her, which probably added to the 'thrill' of it all. It felt like the assault might never stop, possibly working her to reach an orgasm. Before that could happen, he'd already stopped to leave her in that aroused state, her virgin sex glistening with her arousal. She winced and gasped softly as he ripped her clothes, exposing more and more of her lovely skin. Her hands were easily secured, with the other part around her eyes. She had never felt so helpless and exposed, and she did not want to be in this situation much longer. "W-What is happening now...?" Her voice trembled just a little before she'd been hoisted up. "W-Where..are you taking me!" It was not good to be wandering around this area in her condition, and after being set down she felt her anxiety build up. There were voices. People were seeing her like this?! Her legs pressed together and she did what she could to cover herself, but it wasn't doing much.

The men spoke lewdly of Lili. The whispers were overtly sexual and degrading of her noble character. "Lili, these gentlemen are going to ask you a few questions,why don't you answer them?" Maurice knew Lili's pussy was dripping like a faucet right about now. All of those eyes tracking her naked nubile body. He helped her up once again and placed her onto a couch of some sorts. He patted her on the head for being a "good" girl.

"What is your full name sweetie?"

"How old are you?"
(She's technically 16 but we can go 17)

"Just how wealthy are you Lili?"

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"Are you a virgin?"

"What do you think of Maurice?"

"Do you like girls also?"

"What is your favorite sexual position?"

"Have you ever watched porn before, and if so, what kind?"

Now look straight ahead and say, "Sorry daddy. This is my first casting couch and I love big black cock. You can watch your princess get banged now.<3" Porn?!!? So vulgar and lewd what Maurice had in mind for her. Porn was beneath a girl like Lili, and yet...it wasn't. The allure of being taken on camera by these men was an exciting notion. The sadist side of her probably desired something like that. Yeah it sounded a little fun but why did she have to lose her virginity to him and his homies. These thugs made sure no decent socialite man would want her if word got around she'd done one of those.

Whoever these men were, it seemed as though they knew of her. Perhaps it wasn't odd to think she was well known outside of the Tekken tournament, also being a rather popular face in her school. She was so anxious about not being able to see anything around her, especially when her virgin body was fully exposed for them to see. She felt herself being guided along, soon settling onto a rather comfortable couch. She did her best to keep her legs closed, unable to do much else with her arms behind her back. She felt the pat on her head, assuming it could only be Maurice. He had been quite devious in bringing her around to show off, but she'd be quite shocked to find out just what was going on around her.

One by one, questions were tossed to her. She did not see the need to answer such questions, especially when there could be trouble with her father in the future. She tried to keep her answers brief, not wanting to play along too much.

"Emilie de Rochefort..."

"S-Seventeen."

"I will not disclose everything...but it's certainly more than what you louts will have."

"No."

"Y-Yes..."

"Hmph! How crude to humiliate me so! I look forward to besting him!"

"I did not consider it..."

"No! I have not done this...!

With Maurice giving her the words to speak out, she swallowed and felt her body heat up a little at the thought of having to say those words. She wanted nothing more than to beat them all, but that would probably prove difficult with how Maurice had so easily subdued her. Knowing what was coming, she hesitated to speak up, but she soon repeated it all. She could only hope her father would not see this. "S-Sorry Daddy. This...is my first casting couch...and...I love...big black cock. Y-You can watch your princess get banged now." She said it. She never felt so much shame in her life! She felt she could die, but she figured they could just get this over with already!

Maurice forced his hands onto Lili's knees and spread her legs apart as far as he could , prying them open for the camera to zoom in on her exposed sex "Look how fucking wet she is guys. Her pussy's drooling with shame. All she can think about is the shame that's going to happen to her. Her body's so hot right now she can barely take it. A finger of his pressed into her pink, already lubricated from prior stimulation. Lili's pink flower blossoming from his manipulations. Those rough sturdy fingers of his prodding in constant back and forth rhythm, like a smaller cock. His fingers rubbing all along her sweet walls, then a pop came and some bleeding. A mild discomfort, followed by intense heightened pleasure.

He pinched her nose and brought her head down, she couldn't see his cock, but it pressed against her lips. "Go ahead Lili, open up your mouth suck the head until you can get the whole thing down." He could have ravaged her throat like she was some slut, but he was delicate with the girl being a virgin and all. Hardcore would have to come later." He didn't expect Lili to get the whole thing down her throat, but she was gonna have to relax her throat muscles and find her comfort. Maurice's cock was as big as you would expect, but Lili was a pro who could pick things up quicker than most.

He rubbed on her hot pussy in a circular motion while she sucked him off.

Lili gasped as she felt his hands at her knees, trying her best to keep them together but to no avail. Her legs were spread wide for all the viewers to see, and it was clear Lili was doing all she could to keep from just breaking apart here. With how Maurice had worked her over before, her body was rather sensitive and hot. Even a virgin like her was starting to think of how to ease the need in her loins as soon as possible. She gasped and gritted her teeth as he pushed his finger inside her tight folds, trying to keep her hips from moving with him as he pushed deeper deeper inside. She winced and trembled quite a bit on the couch as he pushed past her hymen, claiming her innocence and bringing about more shame for the poor girl. She didn't want this to be too drawn out, but perhaps Maurice knew she was wanting that.

She winced again feeling him pinch her nose, feeling her eyes tear up just a little as he made her bend forward to press his cock against her luscious lips. She was a virgin up until a little while ago, and now she was expected to deep throat his cock all the way? She couldn't even see how big he was, and she wouldn't find out until she got started. He wasn't going to move his cock away, leaving her to just part her lips and wrap around the thick head. It strained her jaw even just for a few seconds of this, but she'd get nowhere like this. She began to gently suck on it, hesitant to place her tongue over it, but she couldn't avoid that.

His cock had an unusual taste and odor to it, not bad like something expired but not the cleanest either. It had a powerful masculine scent. Maurice was covered in sweat and other pheromones, as well as something else she could taste, it tasted like it just been used inside some gutter girl. How dare he use her mouth like that to clean off some tacky ghetto bitch. Lili's proper mouth was twice defiled.

Being a girl of expensive wealth and taste, she probably had finer taste buds and could pick up on things like that. She could only imagine what his cum tasted like. It probably revolted her and made her weak at the same time.

Her fellatio skills needed some work, but it was kinda cute watching her struggle through it."Go ahead and suck on balls a little, then I'll put this monster in you. You can get your revenge. Make me cum on that pretty face of yours. These are skills every young woman should know." His 10-inch dark tower stood proudly hard for the girl. It was hard to think a monster like that could go inside a girl like Lili, but he'd make it work somehow. "Go ahead and jack me that so you can see how much cock you were dealing it. If you can't get a guy off, you should suck on his balls and get him off that way. You won't keep a husband if his balls are full."

Lili still could not get over what she was doing. The scents coming from him as well as the taste of his member made her quite light-headed. Perhaps due to her arousal, this wasn't tasting all that bad really. In fact, this only made her body seem to react even more positively. She shifted often on the couch, her thighs pressing together roughly

Back
Top Bottom