Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

《 SEEKING 》M/M ANIME/GAME FANDOMS (UPDATED 8/19!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain levi

Banned
Banished
tumblr_inasdasdasd_zpsffnmir4v.png
[td] wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/td][td]
Good morning, afternoon, evening.

Call me Captain Levi, or just Levi for short.

I don't feel like making this a particularly long and fleshed-out request thread, so you'll have to excuse me for my bluntness at times. My cravings are specific and consistent. I will always be seeking male slash roleplays, preferably those that are some alternate universe or canon variant of an existing game/anime fandom. You are, however, more than welcome to nag me to play an original character for an original pairing you're craving. I'm easily persuaded, although I may not seem like it.

In any roleplay pairing, I prefer to play the more dominant character, although I will have my moments when I desire to play a power bottom. This does not mean I am attracted to spineless sissy-boys in any way; in fact, I prefer not to roleplay with those who are using traps/femboys as their muse. Bring me a character who is realistically balanced-out and doesn't mind having the urge to stick his dick in my character once in a blue moon.

My main medium of roleplaying will be private threads since they're easier to organize but I can be persuaded to roleplay over messages if privacy is an issue for you. I can also write up to three to five paragraphs depending on my mood and inspiration at the time, but can very easily provide more if I think the roleplay is that fucking amazing. I will never write less than two paragraphs, though, so I expect you to return that same courtesy to me, as well.

My limits are also yours, and vice versa. I don't do scat, vomit, macro/micro play, anthro, most heterosexual pairings, futanari, heavy bondage (especially latex suits), bestiality, non-con, gore, and any sort of sci-fi or steampunk genre. Everything else is fair game. When you request a roleplay from me, do specify your limits and kinks if you'd really like.

Don't be shy. The worst I can do is politely reject your suggestion because it might not be my cup of tea. Hint hint, if you come to me with a fandom pairing of some sort or an anime-based pairing, you'll win me over easily. I will update my own cravings list periodically so you can respond to it if anything catches your eye. I look forward to hearing from you.

Fandom Pairings (Cravings in Blue!)

+ Attack on Titan* - Levi/Eren, Levi/Erwin, Jean/Eren, Levi/OC
+ One Punch Man* - Genos/Saitama, Saitama/Genos
+ Howl's Moving Castle - Howl/OC, Howl/Calcifer OC
+ Spirited Away - Haku/God OC
+ Free! - Haruka/Rin (AU), Haruka/Makoto (AU)
+ Wolf Children* - Werewolf/OC
+ Junjou Romantica - Usami/Misaki
+ Pokémon - Human Trainer/Gijinka, Red/Green, Red/Steven
+ Harvest Moon* - OC/OC (M-Preg, maybe?)
+ Rune Factory 4* - Doug/Dylas, Doug/Leon
+ Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd/Zelos, Lloyd/Kratos, Lloyd/Emil
+ Tales of Xillia - Alvin/Jude, Ludger/Alvin, Ludger/Gaius, Wingul/Gaius, Ludger/Julius
+ Tales of Graces - Hubert/Asbel
, Richard/Asbel
+ Naruto - Naruto/Sasuke (AU), Itachi/Sasuke (AU)
+ Tales of Zestiria* - Mikleo/Sorey, Mikleo/Zaveid
+ Big Hero 6* - Tadashi/Hiro
+ Mass Effect* - Thane/Garrus, Thane/OC, Garrus/OC
+ Sword Art Online* - Klein/Kirito, Kirito/OC, OC/Kirito
+ League of Legends* - Ezreal/Zed, Talon/Zed, Ezreal/Darius
+ Zootopia* - Nick/OC Furry
+ Metal Gear Solid 4 - Johnny/Raiden
+ Princess Mononoke - Male!San/Ashitaka
+ Ouran High School Host Club - Tamaki/Kyoya, Kaoru/Hikaru, Kaoru/Tamaki
+ Bakemono no Ko - Ichirohiko/Kyuuta, Kyuuta/Kumatetsu***
+ Marvel - Spiderman/Deadpool

[/td]

RE: 《 M x M 》ANIME/GAME FANDOMS, CRAVING ATTACK ON TITAN! (UPDATED 12/22)

Will sell my soul to whoever does AoT with me.

RE: 《 M x M 》ANIME/GAME FANDOMS, CRAVING ATTACK ON TITAN! (UPDATED 12/24)

Added some new fandoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom