Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon, Beastiality, and more~ FxM, or FxFuta

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveTrial

Meteorite
So I had to leave for a while, but now I'm back with a certain craving. So I'm very very sorry if I couldn't respond. Work got extremely busy and I had some family issues. :( But I'm here now!

Anyways, Just looking for some fun here. :3

Some rules/About me's:
- I work at a Toys R Us. It's busy so if I disappear, then just know I'll reply when I can. Work is tough, you know?
- I want to play human or perhaps something more human(Like ears and tail are fine but not furry or animal.).
- Although I say Futa, I'd prefer to be fully female. :3 I'm just open to my partner using either male or futa, or maybe even female.
- I only roleplay in third person. It honestly really bothers me, not sure why.
- I do not care for scat, vore, and a few others. But I'm open to a lot of other things such as incest, futa, bestiality, non-con, fluff, and the likes. Got a concern/question? Ask! :D I'm very flexible and willing to try whatever. :3
- I prefer modern over fantasy or historical scenes. A mix of modern and whatever works though. I'm just not good with historic laws or fantasy settings.
- I prefer to play one or two characters, but feel free to play as much as you'd like!

Cravings:

- I'm really into pokemon right now. I'd love to play either a human trainer, or perhaps a gijinka of sorts(With just ears and tail or whatever.). :3
- I'm also fine with regular furries, and beastiality~
- I'd also love to play a maid if you'd like! either with the ideas above or just in general :).​

Sorry I missed so many of you! I had a family problem! But I'd love to try again or continue if anyone is interested. :)

Pokémon Trainer x Pokémon Trainer? I have a plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom