Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sister Very Open *Me & lordtalos* NSFW

He gave her a small nod and continued to play with her chest, though he wa struggling to concentrate on it a great deal when, he could feel the pressure building up inside him.

Suddenly holding his breath as he reached his peak he pulled out of her mouth and exposed it to the cold air jerking it a little with his hand and giving a pleasured groan as he released his hot seed all over her face.

"S-sorry" Kyle said quietly, still in his sage mode after having just came "I... know I don't have the greatest stamina, I wanted to hold on a little longer for you Sis"

"Fuck Kyle that felt good! You timed that perfectly. I'd thank you with a kiss but my face is covered in your cum and my mouth tastes like your cock." she said with a giggle. She grabbed a tissue and cleaned her face and her brothers cock. "I guess it's time for you to play with my pussy now. Or did you want to play with my breasts some more?" She put his now floppy cock away and sat on his lap facing him. "It was a bit hard to fully enjoy them considering I was on my knees sucking your hard cock."

Dahaka said:
"Fuck Kyle that felt good! You timed that perfectly. I'd thank you with a kiss but my face is covered in your cum and my mouth tastes like your cock." she said with a giggle. She grabbed a tissue and cleaned her face and her brothers cock. "I guess it's time for you to play with my pussy now. Or did you want to play with my breasts some more?" She put his now floppy cock away and sat on his lap facing him. "It was a bit hard to fully enjoy them considering I was on my knees sucking your hard cock."

raising his arms he pulled off his own shirt, not wanting to make the naked sister straddling his lap feel so lonely, moving his hand down he began teasing around the entrance to her pussy.

Giving a small smile, he moved close to her ear, nibbling playfully "Or I could do both, dear sister of mine" he whispered to her, biting her playfully and kissing down her body before eventually reaching her breast, sucking on her nipple like a hungry child.
She had flipped his switch, and now he just wanted more of her delicious body, sister or not... he wanted more

"Oh fuck! Kyle you bad little brother of mine!" she moaned as he teased her pussy and sucked her nipples. "I fucking love sharing a flat with you" Her pussy was so wet right now and she was moaning like crazy from having her breasts sucked for the first time. "I can tell you really do love me more than a sister." She placed her hands on his chest and began running them all over his body. "Never move out please. I don't want this to ever end between us Kyle!"

"Look who's talking Sis" he whispered to her with a silky voice, placing his hand on her butt and spanking her hard, her plump delicious ass rippling a little from the impact "Wanting to fuck your own little brother silly, tempting me, stripping naked in front of me... hungering for my cock 24/7, did you think I wouldn't notice... all this time I was trying to hold myself back and be mature, but now... I just want to make every little bit of you mine"
moving his hand back from her ass he continued teasing her entrance, the movie giving him a little advice on where it felt good, putting a lot of focus on the little bean of her pussy to get her off as he bit one of her nipples, not hard enough for it to bleed, but still quite a large chomp"

Lucy was in heaven right now. She was glad she had saved herself for her little brother. He knew how to push all the right buttons. "Shit that feels so good!" But just when she was enjoying her baby brother the door bell rang. "Fuck the pizza here. You better go get the pizza unless you want me to go get it while I'm naked." She slowly started walking to the door now to see how he would react. The only person that had seen her naked was her brother. Maybe the delivery boy could be her second.

"I'll get it, i'll get it" he said quickly, zipping up his flies and putting his shirt back on... giving a small sigh of relief, he felt like he lost himself for a moment there, the doorbell snapping him out of his lust filled state and bringing him back, grabbing his wallet he headed towards the door, opening it a crack so he couldn't see completely inside... especially at the naked figure behind him,
"Ok thank you, " he said quietly, giving some money for the pizza and telling the delivery man to keep the rest as a tip, shutting the door as quickly as he could and breathing a deep sigh of relief... pizza in hand, this girl really had no sense of shame "I'm... sorry" he said quietly too her, lowering his head "I...lost myself for a bit there, I don't know what came over me"

"Don't worry about it. I thought it was pretty hot." She walked over to him and kissed him on the lips gently. "Sorry I forgot my lips taste like cock. After pizza maybe I could provide you some desert?" She ran a finger over her pussy lips and gave him a smirk. She sat back down still naked and switched the TV over to boring cartoons. "Didn't you want to show off your big sister to the delivery man? I guess I'm all yours then. Are you all mine?"

"You really have no shame or fear, do you..." he said blushin a little as she connected lips with him "or do you just like to act in charge when i'm around, if I didn't step in and he saw you, what would you have acted like I wonder? Worried? Shy? Scared?"

though he did have to admit the idea of his brazen sister acting all shy and flustered would be a funny image to see "And I'll pass on that desert, sorry Sis" he said giving her a kind smile as he pulled out two plates and began slicing up the pizza, he wanted to tell her to put some clothes on but realised it'd just fall on deaf ears with her "I... lost myself for a bit a few minutes ago, I really don't want that to happen again... even if it did feel good for both of us, it just... didn't feel right"

Lucy began putting her underwear back on as Kyle cut up the pizza. "I reckon if I answered the door we would have got free pizza. I could have maybe had a threesome with you guys. You fucking my mouth as he he fucked me from behide. It would have been so hot. And then we would eat pizza together. " she said with a giggle. "Maybe we could do this all again when we go to bed. I'd love to suck that big hard cock of yours again. Have you shoot your cum all over my face and tits. Maybe even shoot some into my mouth. Would you enjoy that?"

"No shame whatsoever" he said with a small chuckle, shaking his head as he brought her pizza over to her "Here" he said handing it over and sitting beside her
"It... did feel good I won't lie about that" he said quietly, he couldn't deny the truth his sisters mouthe was amazing and he wanted more, feeling her soft lips wrapped around him, rubbing him in-between her beautiful breasts and maybe... even going a little further than that. "And i'd also be lying if i said I didn't want it any more, I'm just... worried about what'll happen if someone finds out, I don't like the idea of both of us losing our social status just because we got a bit curious what having a sexual relation with a sibling was like"

Back
Top Bottom