Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissy-Son taken by father and uncle [M/M, feminization, abuse, humilation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlthrow1

Planetoid
Hey there.

I'm looking for an extra perverted Male to play my Daddy and Uncle (and maybe a few of their friends.) The scenario idea is that you kidnap me (From school, home, etc.) and bring me somewhere discreet. At this location, there is a ceremony being planned. You and your perverted, sissy loving friends are planning on joining me together with you in the way that they've always wanted.

In the RP, I want to be feminized and humiliated/abused by you both in front of a large group of likeminded pervs. The 'wedding ceremony' can involve any perverted and fucked up fetishes you like. Force me to blow you in front of everyone, eat your cum, toy myself, tie me up, make me service all the men, bukkake me, I love it all!

My only limits are scat, animals, and gore. Other than that, like I said, I'm into everything, especially abuse, humiliation, and perversions.

I ask that you be willing to go long term, be a creative and grammatically correct writer, and write longer style messages (unless you prefer chatzy)

Message me Daddies and Uncles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom