Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genetic engineering (daddy doms wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
You're a demon who kidnaps women to impregnate to create your own army. You do a lot of genetic experiments as well, such as kidnapping a female of one species, forcing them to breed with another, and keeping them drugged and fed on the blood of a completely seperate species while pregnant to create unique hybrids.

My mother was a beautiful Fae creature you bred with, while forcing her to survive off the blood of an angel. When I was born I was the most mesmerizing little creature known to man, and everyone, even the most hardened of creatures, even you fell in love with me. I was afforded privilages none of your other children were, such as officially becoming your daughter, while your other experiments were kept secret.

Even though it was made clear early on that I could never kill another living creature, I was useful in other ways. Helping you sway difficult business deal easily. When I was thirteen, you became extremely jealous of the attention I was receiving as you'd started to want me as your own. Even contracts offering you millions of dollers in research funding in exchange for me, made you furious. Eventually you announced publically, much to everyone's scandal and horror, including my own, that you were going to marry me.

Just days later, thanks to the help of your undercover 'army', my mother and I were able to escape. It's been two years (i've just turned fifteen), but you've finally managed to track me down.

CreativeWriter said:
You're a demon who kidnaps women to impregnate to create your own army. You do a lot of genetic experiments as well, such as kidnapping a female of one species, forcing them to breed with another, and keeping them drugged and fed on the blood of a completely seperate species while pregnant to create unique hybrids.

My mother was a beautiful Fae creature you bred with, while forcing her to survive off the blood of an angel. When I was born I was the most mesmerizing little creature known to man, and everyone, even the most hardened of creatures, even you fell in love with me. I was afforded privilages none of your other children were, such as officially becoming your daughter, while your other experiments were kept secret.

Even though it was made clear early on that I could never kill another living creature, I was useful in other ways. Helping you sway difficult business deal easily. When I was thirteen, you became extremely jealous of the attention I was receiving as you'd started to want me as your own. Even contracts offering you millions of dollers in research funding in exchange for me, made you furious. Eventually you announced publically, much to everyone's scandal and horror, including my own, that you were going to marry me.

Just days later, thanks to the help of your undercover 'army', my mother and I were able to escape. It's been two years (i've just turned fifteen), but you've finally managed to track me down.
Hi, the idea is intriguing, what kind of story to smut ratio are you looking for, do you have an actual description of your character or a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom