Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All Boy's School Infiltration { Meadowe x Denna }

Meadowe

Super-Earth
A shabby taxi pulled up to the main building on a large campus. The buildings all looked like castles, complete with grey-stones and spires. The grounds mainly consisted of rolling hills, a thicket of trees to the east and a recreational facility to the west. The road leading up to the campus was winding and solitary, snaking through a dim forest.

This wonderfully historic-like place was none other than Thales School for Boys. As the title suggests, it is an all-boys private school, complete with uniforms, snobby rich kids and dormitories where students live during the school year.

Out of the yellow automobile sprung a rather short, rather feminine-looking boy. This 'boy' was indeed a girl, her name was Mia. This was the first day of her freshman year and she was more nervous than your average student, as you can imagine.

How did she end up posing as a male student? She has a twin brother, Michael, who is a rather free spirit. Thier mother enrolled him at this prestigious school to give his college application a much-needed boost. Michael, however, had other plans. A week earlier, he packed his things and took off on a bus to New York in the middle of the night to pursue his dream of being a musician.

Mia shuttered as she recalled her mother's outburst when she discovered he had left and had no plans to return. She had put down so much money for him to go to Thales that she snapped, forcing her daughter to attend in his stead.

Mia stood at a measly 5'3'', her long, wavy blonde hair had been chopped, nails clipped and makeup confiscated. The worst hurdle in her transformation was her very feminine curves. Her c-cup breasts were bound and she was forced to wear clothes that were a bit too big for her to disguise her hips and rump. Even without all the conventionally feminine identifiers, Mia was afraid she still looked too pretty for a boy. Her mother covered up her arched eyebrows with her hair and made sure her multiple cartilage earrings were neutral in style.

Mia took a deep breath and trudged toward the main office, luggage in hand. At the front desk was a man with round tortise-shell glasses. He looked Mia over for a moment, practically giving her a heart attack, before handing her a packet. "Here's a map of the school, a schedule for welcome week, Thales policies and a key to your dorm. You have room 379."

Mia's face fell, "S-Sorry? I thought I had room 179, the single."

The secretary scanned the screen before him. "Says here you have a double, 379. No changing it now, maybe next year."

Mia stared at the man with a gaping mouth. Maybe next year?! Her room was going to be her one solace from her facade! Mia flashed him a smile. "Thank you." As soon as she turned away her face fell into a grimace and she cursed under her breath. The small blonde practically stomped up the three flights of stairs before arriving at her room.

She stood before the door for a moment, swallowing in fear. A cold sweat gathered at the back of her neck. You can do this, she thought to herself. She put her hand on the silver knob, exhaled deeply and opened the door.

Cyrus sighed as he stood before the door to 379. He had finally made it. After months of preparation, he had been accepted into Thales School for Boys. His family was moderately wealthy, but they lacked the social connections to make entrance easy. Cyrus had spent the last few days in a cold sweat, waiting for his acceptance letter to arrive. It had arrived late, and he had almost despaired that he would never attend his dream school.

Cyrus had never interacted well with females. His mother was the ruler of his household, and he had been taught to jump when she said frog. When he had entered public school, he had done the same for his female peers. They had a lot of fun thinking of things for him to do, ranging from simple tasks to embarassing photos. They had especially loved dressing him up as a girl. Standing at a short 5' 4", with long black hair, deep green eyes, and a thin build hadn't helped much. He wasn't quite feminine, but put him in a dress, and most couldn't tell the difference.

Cyrus shivered at the memory. But that was all behind him now. He was finally here. A boys only school. Now he could finally relax, not having to worry about the wicked tricks of females. Cyrus shook his head. Not all females were bad, of course. Most avoided him after they saw how some girls treated him, and his weak resistance to them. But the majority of memories he had were filled with embarassment.

Cyrus strode into the room, excited to have a bunkmate. He looked around, taking in a deep breath, enjoying the scent of fresh sheets and clean air. The room was perfect. Two medium sized beds sat on either side of the room, complete with desk, wardrobe, and even a small closet. In the center of the room sat a table and four chairs, probably for socializing with guests. All the furniture was well polished and intricately carved. There was even a small gold animal on the headboard of each bed. A window overlooking the beautiful green hills let in a fresh, cool breeze.

Cyrus took it all in. The excitement of a new school. The thrill of finally being free of his embarassment. And the anticipation of a bunkmate. He almost missed the sound of the door opening. He turned around as the door slowly opened, smile on his face as he prepared to greet his new friend.

Mia entered the room and her eyes immediately landed on Cyrus. Suddenly, her confidence was all but shaken from her. This boy, who barely stood any taller than her, was beautiful. For a moment she wondered if he was in the same predicament as her. Quickly, however, her wits came to her and she decided that was impossible.

Mia cleared her throat and gave her new roommate a friendly grin. The small blonde slightly adjusted the pitch of her voice before speaking. "Hey there. Guess we'll be roomies from now on. I'm Mi- ... Michael." Of course she stumbled on her name, even after practicing her greeting in the mirror about a thousand times. She looked from one bed to the other. "Have you claimed a bed yet? I really don't mind which." One had a gold lion on its headboard while the other had a stag.

She closed the door behind her and dragged her luggage closer to the table. Placing her hands on her hips she looked around her new abode. "Wow, this place is fancy huh?" Mia walked over to the open window and breathed in the fresh air. "Wow," she murmured to herself.

Mia turned around and looked at her roommate once more. She was rather thankful she didn't get a huge jock or some overly masculine tool. Perhaps she could even become good friends with this boy.

Cyrus froze as Mia opened the room. Mia was beautiful. ' A girl!? ' Cyrus thought. He started to panic, but then he realized where he was. This was a boys-only school. There weren't any girls. After a second look he realized that, while 'Michael' DID look feminine, he was wearing normal boys clothes, and his voice was too low. Cyrus smiled in relief.

" H-Hi there, Michael. I'm Cyrus, it's good to meet you. " Cyrus greeted Mia cordially, though a bit awkwardly after his small panic. " Feel free to choose your bed, I just got here myself. " Cyrus took a step to the side, leaving room for Mia to choose either bed.

Cyrus smiled as Mia took in the room. He looked friendly enough. 'Michael' didn't seem to be a mean sort, like some bigger boys could be. They should be able to get along fine. Cyrus nodded to Mia, " Yah, this place is pretty cool. I've been wanting to come here for a while. I've heard they have some amazing facilities, and the fresh air is great for the lungs. " Cyrus took a deep breath, emphasizing his point.

Cyrus moved forward, hand outstretched for a handshake. His long, silky black hair swished, covering his face. He pushed it behind his ear unconsciously, and stepped closer. " I look forward to being your roommate, Michael. I hope we can become friends. "

Back
Top Bottom