Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption and Ascension in the Underworld (Skeith & frightorflight)

Eri nodded, even if she couldn't speak very much English she understood it very well. She was no fool either. She saw the gang members still hanging around, permanent security probably. Whoever really owned the club, the person who had just magically made Ira the boss when she was back in that office probably hired them to keep tabs on her, if she knew it or not. Her adoptive father had done the same thing. She fixed a drink and set it in front of Ira. She handed drinks to other men and woman at the bar. Then set four or five on a red tray and put that on the bar. Someone took it, she didn't see or care who.

Who it was though was though was the one time owner of the club, now a scared, timid creature that just slithered along. She was terrified by some things, scared by many, and cautious of everything else. Unfortunately, as a result of mind and memory altering drugs and surgeries, any common sense or street smarts she once had would now have to be relearned. She was still a living lie detector, and her more through transformation made hr more dangerous than ever. In all likelihood though this girl had no idea, and if a mouse ever wondered into the club it would probably send her up the wall.

Despite her hatred of the woman before, Ira felt a little sympathetic for the snake woman now. Seeing her so timid and frightful. She sighed quietly. As much as she previously thought it would be fun to turn the tables on her, she resolved to treat her better than it had been in reverse. It was possible that she would be nurtured into a better woman as a result. She accepted the drink Eri gave her, taking a long drink from the cup before glancing back at the club. She had a few idea on what kind of things she might do to spruce up the joint a bit. Maybe even make it more attractive to female customers.

"Eri, darling..." She cooed gently. Wanting to try to cheer up the smaller woman. "Do you want to go home?" She asked softly, smiling gently. "We could celebrate getting the club, maybe look at homes in better places for you. Besides, I kind of want to return the favor after this morning..." She said with a small mischievous smile.

Eri blushed and didn't know how to respond. She couldn't move though, if she left her own block she didn't know what she would do, away from familiar surroundings and militia security, it didn't sound fun, she liked her little apartment, it wasn't much but she liked it.
"No move" she said, that wouldn't work, "Have to work," She didn't want to sound rude or ungrateful, but is she didn't work than she couldn't pay rent. That just wouldn't do. She made another round of drinks and set them on a green trey. "Latter?" she suggested. Hoping that Ira wouldn't be upset with her. She wanted to be a good little girlfriend but the world just wouldn't convince her that way. She made a martini and set it in front of a women, then looked up at Ira to see what she would say. Then she blushed, and actually almost laughed, when a drunken customer stumbled into her and started to group her.

Ira gave a small nod when Eri expressed a disinterest in moving. Uprooting could be a pretty traumatic experience, and she certainly didn't want to force that on her. Ira smiled when she asked if later would be alright. "Later is fine. It'll be a nice way to relax after work." She opened her mouth to say more but was cut off by a drunk customer knocking into her and beginning to feel her up. She stiffened up immediately before offering the customer a sideways glance. "I'm sure that one of the other women around here would be happy to entertain you. But this one is for display only." She gave a subtle push with her tentacles, gently directing the customer away. She shook her head before sighing and rubbing her brow.

In the end, she leaned over the bar, planting a soft kiss on Eri's cheek before heading back to the office to familiarize herself with the work she would be doing and the people working for her.

When h was over Eri went home. She didn't tell Ira because she was planning a surprise. She wanted more intimacy with Ira. She didn't know if she was ready but she wanted to find out. She picked up some candle,s and a cheep bottle on whine, and some sexy underwear. She set up candles all over her room, pored a few glasses of wine. Then when she had everything perfect she went and changed. She didn't think anything looked especially attractive on her frame, it not like she was wearing expensive lingerie it was simple, purple undergarments with matching stockings, she like it though. She went and laid on the bed and waited. After a few minute she felt a little tired, it had been a long day. She tried to stay awake. It was hard she thought that just a few moments would be enough. Then, before she knew it, she was out like a light. Passed out on the bed, and lit by the soft glow of a dozen candles.

Ira did her best to wrap up work at the club as early as she could. She wanted to be able to get back to Eri's apartment and spend some real one on one time with her. Still, wrapping up her work was harder work than she had anticipated. She had never been in any kind of supervisor position before, and certainly never in management. Still, she managed as best as she could before grabbing her coat and departing for home. When she finally made it back, she hung up her coat near the door, kicking off her boots beside the door. The apartment was dark, save for a faint glow from the bedroom. Puzzled, Ira walked back to where she assumed Eri was. Then she was greeted by a sight that was extraordinarily heartwarming. The candle light, the faint smell of wine in the air, and beautiful young alien asleep in the bed wearing new undergarments. The sweet dear must have been planning a romantic surprise for her and fallen asleep. She quietly stripped free of her clothing before carefully joining her on the bed. She leaned over, pressing a soft kiss onto her forehead before settling in beside her, content to listen to her breathe.

Eri stirred when she felt Ira's touch, she looked at her partners naked body and blushed. She kissed her and crawled up. She let the strap of her bra down and then let the garment drop, cutely she covered her nipples with her fists. She blushed more, smiled and giggled, then she crawled up closer and started to kiss her again. She had a very warm feeling, she wanted closeness, intimacy. Sex she wasn't sure about, making love was something she was sure about. She wanted to shear her love with Ira. She wanted to give herself to Ira because that was the most intimate expression of her love she could think of. She didn't know why she had gotten attached to this woman so quickly. Maybe it was because they ere so much alike, maybe Eri just needed something big and strong to latch onto. For whatever reason she did. She broke away from kissing and got off the bed, she turned around and pulled down her panties, but left on her stockings She climbed onto her bed backwards so her partner could enjoy the view of her rear. She kept her breasts covered and looked back and smiled. then he leaned down on the bed with her rear positioned in an inviting way, she was down on her elbows and knees. What would happen next was up to Ira.

Ira felt a little guilty when Eri stirred. She hadn't meant to wake her. Still, when the woman smiled and kissed her, she couldn't help but return it in earnest. The attachment that Eri felt for Ira was a mutual one. They hardly knew each other, but were exactly what one another were looking for. Intimacy and stability in a world that was short on either. Still, Ira was remarkably nervous about what she knew was going to be Eri's first time. She knew Eri had to be a virgin, everything about Eri's behavior made that perfectly clear. Losing one's virginity was not a pleasant experience for normal women with normally endowed men. But, Eri was quite small, and Ira's manhood was quite large.

She watched as Eri stripped, clearly making a show of it for Ira's benefit. As she climbed back onto the bed, she certainly did enjoy the image that she was given from behind. She definitely wanted her, the fact that she was already erect was evidence of that. But she didn't want to put her rod inside of her until she was certain she was ready. She would have to take it slow and gentle. She approached her slowly. She leaned over, kissing the middle of her back gently. "Gods, you're so beautiful." She complimented softly, her hot breath cascading over the smaller woman's skin. Her hands moved to her thighs, sliding around behind to her womanhood. She parted her with her fingers before she leaned in, running her tongue over her folds, tasting her for the first time.

She moaned softly. Ira's tongue was hot, long, rough, and wet. The slow drag felt good. She didn't pleasure herself often, but when she didn't it didn't compare to this. She it her lower and began to slowly side down on the bed, her legs slid into a split and her arms did the same. He laid with her cheek on the bed humming in pleasure. Waiting for what would come next, she knew it would be better, she wondered if he would have a child, she was of the right age. For her people she was of a prime age to have a child. Se had no idea about genetic compatibility, but they might. She wasn't going to worry about that, right now she just wanted to feel like to have her lover inside her.

Ira felt a great swell of pride when she heard Eri's soft moan. The way she almost seemed to melt from pleasure onto the bed was extraordinarily adorable. Still, she continued teasing her with her tongue for a few more moments, enjoying the simple joy of stimulating her in preparation for what was to come. She continued licking until she could see her womanhood glisten in the candlelight. Wet and ready. At least physically. Ira's hands slowly moved over Eri's hips, up her waist and cupping around to fondle her breasts gently. She leaned close to her face, kissing her cheek gently. "I'm going to put it in, Eri." She warned softly. "Are you sure you're ready?" She asked softly. She wanted to provide her the opportunity to back out or get more comfortable before taking her lover for the first time.

Eri nodded, she was very ready. She wanted it so badly. Then it happened. Sje felt the warm and heavy head press I to her folds. She moaned as the rod of flesh sank into her. Her body stretching to accommodate. There was no blood, like with human virgins, her body did begin to emit a thick, syrupy fluid that lubricated their intercourse and allowed her partner to slip all the way in, suddenly. Making her moan loud enough you could here it through the walls. Her eyes almost rolled back into her head and she became lost in the sensations as her partner took her. "I, love, you." She managed to say inbetween gasps and thrusts. Now shd just laid on the bed, drooling withh pleasure. And to hikup. She hikuped each time she was thrust into, which only made her seem more cute and innocent.

Ira did her best to be slow as she pressed herself inside of Eri. She was expecting it to be a painful experience for her but was surprised, not only by the lack of blood or pained sounds from Eri, but also by the strange thick fluid that coated her shaft causing her to slip inside accidentally. She paused immediately, fearing that she would have hurt her, but that glorious moan told her otherwise. She placed her hands on Eri's hips as she steadied herself, before thrusting into her gently. She looked down to where she had speared her, still impressed that her massive manhood had fit inside of the woman who was so much smaller than her. Her eyes widened when Eri proclaimed her love for her. The shock faded quickly however as her lips curled into a smile. "I love you too..." She managed to reply between thrusts.

Seeing her lay there, drooling with her eyes lulling back, was glorious for Ira. To know that she could bring such pleasure to her partner that her mind would numb to anything but the sensations. It encouraged her to thrust faster and rougher, though being subtle in how quickly she picked up speed. Her tentacles moved to assist, coiling around the younger woman's breasts and squeezing them in rhythm with her thrusts. Other tentacles still moved around wriggling over both of their bodies. A pair moved to play with her own breasts. The only sound filling the room being their moans and the wet slapping.

For her their was no feeling like it. It felt so good to be filled up by Ira. She wasn't a male, but it was hard to tell with the equipment she had, and the way she used it, then the way those tentacles worked on her breasts, it was almost too much. She could feeling like something was about to happen, getting closer and closer. It was several minutes latter but she felt Ira's seed flow into her, filling her all the way up and then some. She squeaked in joy. It felt so warm and filling, it brought with it the rush of pleasure form her own climax. She just laid there breath hard like a tired dog. It was the best night of her life "I love you, ira."

Ira bit her lip doing her best to stem off her orgasm as she continued to thrust into her lover. Her cute sounds of pleasure and that amazingly naughty expression she wore making it very difficult to keep from cumming. Then it came, her orgasm hit her like a wave as she shoved her length as deep as she could before she came. She cried out loud as she fired thick ropes of seed, quickly filling her lover, excess spurting out from where her member pierced her. She held herself as deep as possible until her orgasm subsided. She panted heavily, sweat dripping from her body as she pulled her length out from inside of her. She slumped back onto the bed, sitting up awkwardly as she looked at Eri's naked body, laying on display. She blushed a bit at the sight of her own seed spilling out from inside of her on to the sheets. She crawled over to Eri, laying down beside her. "I love you too, Eri." She whispered sincerely as she cupped her cheek. She leaned in and kissed her passionately before laying her head down beside her. "I hope it was good for you, too." In the back of her mind she was a little worried that she was about to become a parent. If it were so, she would have no issue caring for a pregnant Eri. The two of them were in it together since they saw each other. But she wasn't even sure if humans could breed with Eri's kind, or if her mods would play a factor. More over, would Eri's 'father' have an issue with how fast they were moving? She shook her head free of her thoughts, instead deciding to enjoy the afterglow with her lover.

Eri snuggled up to her and fell asleep. When he woke up though, she screamed. She looked a few months pregnant. She scrambled over to a phone and called her adopted father. Shouting and panicking in her own language. He came over and got her and took her to a clinic, than ran a view tests. he had been a geneticist once. A genetic warfare scientist actually, but nevertheless. He found some strange nanites in her system that had modified the genetics of the fetus. They were growing fr to fast, in fact they were killing her. Unfortunately. He just shook his head, it wasn't good, he could undue this if he had the right technology, but he didn't. He would need a full on genetics lab to undo this and those were few an far between. It was more than likely she and her two children would die. He sighed again. He didn't tell her or her mate. He just started to calculate the cost of cremation and burial rights.

((Jesus Christ! This shit took a downer turn real quick!))

Ira was sitting beside Eri at the clinic. She held her hand, staring in wide-eyed shock and terror. This couldn't have been real. It couldn't have been happening. She couldn't keep herself from silently sobbing while she held her hand. She wasn't a scientist, certainly not a geneticist, but she wasn't an idiot either. She knew there was a reason it took 9 months to produce a child. Why hadn't she been told? V had to have known that this would happen. There had to be a reason it was kept form her. The only feeling she felt greater than her fear for Eri was her anger for V. How could she keep something like this from her?

She got up from the seat and went to where Eri's father was. Her face was covered with tears, but her face was one of anger rather than fear. "You're a scientist, right? What do we do? There has to be something!" She shouted. She wasn't angry with him, she couldn't rightfully shout at him. She could only hope that he would believe she never wanted this for his daughter. "What do you need? Tools? Money? Equipment? I know of a lab. A big one. It made me the way I am right now. You have an army we could take it!" She shouted beginning to sob again. "We could kill them... Save Eri..." She fell to her knees in front of the man, weeping again. "We have to... I can't... I can't do this without her..."

(That's my specialty, you never saw it coming.)

He just shook his head, "I don't have an army, I lead one. If I were to kill to kill in cold blood to save her than what is the difference between her doing. This is your fault, you will have to fix it. I can save her if I had the right facility, but I have a feeling you won't need me. I have a feeling you already know who you have to go to and what you have to do to save her, and the twins." He went back to adding up her figures, if she truly loved his daughter she would do the right thing. If not than he would have her ashes scattered like he had done with her parents. "Send the good doctor my regards, tell her I admire her work. She will understand what I mean, it might even entertain her enough that she will cut a deal with you." He knew that a certain doctor had been working down here for a while. Now his suspicions were confirmed. She was alive, well, and doing the same dirty work she did years before, and profiting from it just as she had done years before.

Ira stared at the floor for a long moment. She was going to have to go see V. She was going to have to do so, knowing that she had put her in this terrible predicament. "I know this is my fault. I never should have trusted her." She pushed herself up from her knees, drying her eyes. "I'll talk to her. I'll try to get you the lab. But if she won't agree, if she forces my hand and I have to kill for it, will you still be able to save Eri and the twins?" This was what she was willing to become. She finally had a family and she would kill to protect it. She had undergone these changes to become an apex predator, and it may have been time to prove it.

She returned to Eri's side, pressing a kiss to her forehead. If she lost her it would be the end for Ira. She donned her trench coat, and secured her pistol inside of it under her arm. She double checked to make sure it was loaded before heading for the door. She paused by Eri's father on her way out the door, looking up at him. "You'll have your lab. Whatever the cost." There wasn't even an ounce of hesitation in Ira as she walked to V's lab. This had to work. She needed it to work. She walked up to the counter at the V's lab, staring at the current receptionist. "Where's Dr. Vresh? If she's busy, I need you to vacate her schedule, immediately. This is more important." She said in a low growl, her eyes narrowed with rage.

"That won't be necessary," Sid the voice of V. Just now entering the room. "I can always make time for my bet customers." She gestured to an exam room and then followed Ira in. She didn't know why Ira was back but she was sure it had something to do with her modification. "Not appreciating the regeneration ability I gifted you with?" She silently examined Ira. Everything about her body language and expression suggest hostility. "Don't tell me you want me to fix it?" She was hoping that wasn't the case. That would be truly regrettable for the good doctor, and also somewhat perplexing. Why would anyone want to reverse such a power, she had certain done worse to people. Apparently something must have had happened as a result of the modification that Ira did not like. Maybe her and her girlfriend got too rough and she scared the poor girl off after growing a tentacle back or something to that affect.

Ira was clearly an emotional wreck as she followed V back into the exam room. "Damn it, it's Eri!" She growled once they were alone. She balled her four hands into fists as she breathed out a heavy breath. "I slept with Eri last night. We didn't know what would come of it. I'm a modified human and she's an alien. We weren't even sure if our genes were compatible and could produce children. Imagine my surprise when we woke to find that she was several months pregnant with my children?" She began in a low growl. "Brie warned me that I was more fertile than the average male, that I would most certainly impregnate anyone I came inside of. No one warned me that this could happen. That my children would gestate and grow as quickly as they have. Why wasn't I told? Why keep that from me? If it continues at this rate, my Eri... Her and our twins will die. Your equipment can save her. I know it can."

She paced the room trying to calm herself as she tried to think of everything she was supposed to say. "Her care taker, he's the militia commander. He wanted me to say something to you... That he admires your work, whatever that means." She paused fixing her eyes on V again. "We need your lab to save her and I need to make sure this never happens again." She breathed out a quiet sigh. "i'm begging you. Save my Eri. Stop this from happening again." She could only hope that V would see reason and help them. She didn't want this to turn violent, not that she wasn't prepared to take it that far. Her life lacked meaning until she had Eri in her life. If Eri died, it would destroy Ira and she would destroy everything and everyone that made it happen.

"He admires my work, a milita commander?" Her eyes got wider and a cruel smile came across her face. She almost started to laugh. "Him, he's the one you're getting help from, "Now she did laugh. O my dear you thought I was bad. I have done some truly evil things, I will admit, but him." She laughed some more. "Fine, if you want his help go ahead. If your conscious will be clear. bring him hear and he can do whatever is needed. Here is something else to chew on though. This is not my fault. Everything you are you asked for. None of it is anything more or less than what we agreed on Those children are just part of the course if you ere stupid enough to spill your seed into a girl before finding out the exact extent of your modifications." So bring here here, but no this. She comes here of her own will. the milita can't protect her if anything happens to her. V turned and walked out of the room. She was already planing what she would do. Maybe an experiment. She could see what happens when he inserts more DNA into the mix, see if she could mutate the children a little bit. Perhaps she could create her perfect masterpiece. She savored the idea.

Back
Top Bottom