Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption and Ascension in the Underworld (Skeith & frightorflight)

Wow, this woman knew her pitch alright. Everything about her phrasing called out to the young woman, eager to be more than she was. 'Just shake, and you'll become whatever you want.' She shivered with anticipation. Her gaze shifted from her to the hand she had extended. She slowly, tentatively extended her own hand. She swallowed back what remained of her concern before accepting her hand, shaking it with feigned confidence. "A-alright... Let's do it." A part of her feared regretting that decision, but that part was being consumed by her need for modding. "When do we start?" She asked softly. She forced herself to focus on the modding rather than the work. Like a teenager anticipating sex for the first time.

He smiled wider. "Good, just go wait outside, the doctor will see you after hours." They both went back out. The nurse resumed her duties. After hours, when all the patents were gone, the nurse took her back to an examination room, she left. Then V came in and handed her a large binder full of rendering. "This is ever gene mod I have ever done that change your appearance in even the slightest way. This or anything else you can think of I can make you into, but I have another proposition for you, one I have only made two two other girls before you, if you want to hear it."

She waited with a nervous eagerness outside the lab until they would close. What was only a few hours felt like an eternity. She was desperate to be back on that examination bench. She wanted the rush. The pain, the anticipation, the high that came from discovering the new mod's effects. She sat on the steps of the facility, dreaming up all the different creatures she could become. She would be a monster on the surface, but she would become exactly the creature she dreamed of being. It already instilled her with confidence that her normal human form couldn't offer, as though becoming a goddess in her own mind.

When she was led back to the examination room, she sat patiently waiting for V. When the doctor entered the room, she smiled warmly. "V. It's good to see you." She accepted the binder, beginning to thumb through it, examining the different mods before she paused at her voice. "Well, what did you have in mind?" Proposition was becoming a scary word for her. She already had a few ideas swimming around, but the way V was careful to slip in this suggestion made her curious.

"If you should impress me, I'll upgrade you in way which I have only done to two others. It will be a very special mod, but you will have to prove yourself to me." This particular mod would make here a daughter of the gene. One of her closest partners and give her a special power, if she proved worthy. "We will speak of this later, for now just tell me what would make you the perfection in your mind, I can make you look like anything. Accept me I'm not for sale."

Ira had no idea what she could possibly do to impress V. She had to have known that Ira was targeting a job as a mutant stripper. What room was their for greatness in that? Still, there must have been something about Ira that caught the doctor's eye. Otherwise, why would her first mod have been free? Why would she have even brought up this special mod that she wanted to offer her? "I've no idea how to impress or prove myself to you, but in return for your fine work I'll certainly strive to do so." When asked what she wanted to do, she snapped back to reality. "R-right. Sorry. I had some ideas." She had all day to come up with concepts and was almost too excited to share them. She reached into her bag for her notebook, flipping past the notes she had taken to look at a list of ideas, including sketches on what she imagined it might look like. "If I'm really going to do this. I want to be special. I don't want to just be human anymore. I was invisible and insignificant before. I want this to change everything." She tore out the page looking over the note. She had written a list of dream mods that she found quite fascinating. "I want to be more than just attractive, I want to be dangerous and unique. Something more than human." She looked up from the paper at V after a moment, almost embarrassed by the way she was speaking, with a near manic excitement.

"I want to be able to blend. Like a chameleon. I want a chitinous hide to protect my most vital areas, perhaps accentuate my more attractive traits. I want tentacles, four on each side, on my back. Maybe even extra arms? She questioned. It wasn't on the list, but she found herself considering it when looking at V's extra appendages. Claws, fangs, horns. I want to be faster, stronger, taller..." She paused, thinking back to the night before. "More sensitive..." She mumbled at the thought of being able to improve stimulation in the pursuit of more sex. "Then, maybe a... Um... A uh... You know, a penis? Larger than normal, but not excessive." She blushed brightly at the words. Of all of her requests, that was the hardest to choke out. She was certain that V had heard it all before, and that nothing was awkward or surprising to her, but it was certainly strange for Ira. She looked up from her, shaking her head before holding out the paper, detailing what she had said. "S-sorry. I'm kind of nervous, and a little excited."

"Don't worry dear. I'll make you everything you want. I'm sure you won't be a disappointment, just remember that once you change it will be very hard to go back, so make sure you are very sure about what you want to be. Ar you sure?" She already knew what the girl was going to say, although she didn't show it She was already planning some modifications of her own. The width of her hips, the size and shape of her breast and nipples, the size of her testicles and how much seed they would hold. She had so many ideas she wanted to execute on this girl. She was a blank slate V could do whatever she wanted to this girl and she would. She had great hopes for her to. If she didn't end up just another dumb stripper who slept with all of her customers just because she was a complete nympho like all the others. "If you want to become that beautiful creature you dream of being, then follow me." She left the room and walked seductively and alluring into the modification room, where lied her cocoon, as she called it. It was a capsule of technology that could complete remodel someone into something different.

She listened to her speak giving a small nod when she asked if she was sure. She stood up and watched her leave the room. This was it. If she followed her back there, than there would be no turning back. She took a moment to look down at her human body. This would be the last time she saw it. Still, what good had it done for her? She was ignored, invisible, insignificant, and in her own mind worthless. This change was a chance for her to become something more. She was nothing on the surface, but down here she could be come something people would respect, admire, want, and fear. It was a chance to give herself the confidence she needed and the satisfaction she desired.

She followed after V, biting her lip at the inviting way that she strode back into the room. She couldn't deny the exotic appeal of the woman. Still, V was a professional and luring people into this sort of thing was her job. Ira had to convince herself that the doctor was off limits. She entered the other room with her. She looked about the space with an obvious curiosity before looking back to the doctor. "So, this doesn't work like the last one then?" She asked curiously about moving to a different room with different equipment. She looked at the capsule curiously. "What will it be like in there? What will happen to me?" She wasn't so much afraid as she was curious.

"That is your genesis. Once you climb into there, you will be reborn as something new. You will no longer be who you are, you will be beautiful and terrible. I need you to take off your cloths, them we'll use a laser to remove all the hair from your body. Then well but you to sleep and put you into the pod, after a few days you will come out completely new." Ready. V started to slide off her pants, touching her as she took off her cloths, "Do you like this, do you like my touch?" She ran her clawed hands gently over Ira's skin.

Ira stared at the pod, amazed by the description of its purpose. It truly was like being reborn. She would sleep for days and awake as the creature of her dreams. She drew in a deep breath before turning to face V. "I'm ready." She said with a nod. She was prepared to begin undressing herself when to her surprise her pants were already sliding away. Her face flushed quickly as she looked down to where V's claws ran against her exposed skin. She shivered at the touch, but did her best not to show her enjoyment. She swallowed hard before biting her lip softly. Hearing V's voice she looked back to her. She was doing this on purpose. She gave a quiet nod. "I... I do." She said with a light stutter. "Very much. I think you're beautiful." She said faintly.

"Do you, do you want to serve me? I think you will be a wonderful servant. Maybe one day I will show you what pleasure I can bring." She was undressed now. V took the laser and started to remove every singe hair from Ira's body. The girl had smooth skin, that was a good quality. She imagined how that skin would look in different shades of blue and purple. She couldn't wait to see her newest creation be born.

She gave the girl a sedative and placed it in the pod. She closed it and inserted the needed mods into the appropriate slots. Than she activated the machine, and left it to do it's work.

Ira was silent as V spoke of serving her. It was an appealing invitation, but one that brought with it a great deal of uncertainty. The idea of entertaining the doctor in that respect was quite enticing. Ira breathed out an uneasy sigh as she stood naked in front of the doctor. It was weird being in so vulnerable a position, even if the doctor was another woman. Perhaps it was only weird because Ira found her so attractive, and lacked any real confidence in her human body. It was a strange sensation feeling the laser grazing ever so slightly over her body, slowly but surely shaving her entire body. When it was finished, she accepted the sedative, climbing into the pod without question. She took a deep breath before the sedative worked it's magic and she swiftly succumbed to the pull of sleep. Her last thoughts being of nervous excitement, eagerly awaiting her new body.

Once those day had past V and her nurse went to the pod an began to prepare it, and the specimen inside, for opening.
"You really think this one is daughter material?"
"Well I guess we'll find out, she's probably another useless whore but she might be more." V pressed a button and the pod stood up on end, and opened.

When the pod opened, Ira's eyes slowly opened. She didn't immediately feel any different. Only fatigue. She was extremely drowsy, and hungry. She reached forward for the edge of the pod to support her as she exited the pod but she froze, looking at her arm. The skin changed color on contact, matching the color of the pod. Save for the chitin hide coating parts of her arm. She pulled her hand away, staring at her arm as the color faded back to normal. She looked up at the doctor and her nurse with a faint smile. She stepped out of the pod on uneasy steps. Her body felt weird. The weight was disproportionate to what she was used to. "Doctor... How do I look?" She asked honestly. "Did it work?" She was eager to find out what her new body would be like.

The nurse looked her up and down, she had to admit that this girl was a very impressive creation. he walked up to the girl and started to inspect her. Hands roamed over her h[s and her lovely thighs, squeezed her breasts and her nipples and jerked at her rod before messaging her testicles. She touched and stimulated every part of her body.
"You've got a really great form, I love how sensitive you are," She bit her lip, then stepped back, "V gave you some offense tools, try them out on me." She tore open her shirt and her large perky breast, covered in her serpentine skin fell out, "do it anywhere," She said invitingly, "I want it."

Ira almost stepped backward when the nurse wordlessly approached her. Her hands exploring her body. She knew she asked to be more sensitive, but she wasn't prepared for just how sensitive she really was. She nearly moaned just at the nurse's teasing. Her rod standing at attention as soon as it was handled. It was strange when the first sensation she felt on her new appendage was someone else touching them. She almost didn't know what to make of the sensation, having never had anything there before. She looked down at her body, immediately surprised by the drastic change. Then the nurse spoke.

She finished stepping the rest of the way out of the pod. Her first feeling to her tentacles being them sliding out of the pod onto the cold floor. Instinctively she lifted them away before examining them first hand. "Offensive tools?" She asked quietly. She ran her fingers over one of them before looking back to the nurse, seeing her tear open her shirt, her breasts falling out. She stepped back in surprise, blinking a few times. "You want me to what?" It was already all so overwhelmed with all the new sensations, that it was hard to make sense of any of it. She looked from the nurse to V and then back to the nurse again.

The woman's face hardened. She punched Ira and knocked her down. She pulled off her pants and sank down onto Ira's rod. She let it slide deep inside and giggled little in pleasure. Slowly she rode up and down on it. Slowly he started to get tighter, at first it created more pleasure but eventually it started to create more and more pain. "O you just got it now I'm going to break it. to bad, looks like you're back to just a girl." There was an evil look in her eyes, she was going to do it. "Hurt me." She got tighter, and slapped Ira, "Hurt me!"

Ira gave a startled shout as she fell back onto the floor, holding her face where the nurse's fist had connected. Before she had time to register her intent, she had already been slipped inside of her. She was immediately surprised by how incredible it felt to be inside another woman. Then that intense pleasure suddenly changed to intense pain. She howled in pain as the woman clamped down on her. She was reluctant to resort to attacking the woman until she slapped her, shouting at her. Almost like it was instinctual, she balled one of her right hands into a fist and punched with all of her strength.

Hoping to have her off guard long enough to have the upper hand, her bottom four tentacles pressed her upward, flipping their positions so that she was on top, still clamped tightly inside the woman. Two of her tentacles lashed out harshly against the woman's forearms before coiling tightly around them, squeezing tightly. Others did the same to her legs. Another coiled around her throat. Her left hands braced against the woman's chest and stomach, while her right hands raised above her head, claws extended outward. "Don't test me!" She bared her fangs growling lowly. She was unwilling to loosen her tentacles until the other woman did as well.

The woman started to laugh she squeezed hard and something down there snapped. Then she contorted like a snake and bit Ira, injecting her with venom and putting her to sleep.
"You know I'll have to fix her now right," V said, she wasn't very amused. "I just put that lovely rod on her and now it's bent."
"Mod it again, then. You know I don't let anyone working for me challenge me or disobey me."
"Yes." he got a great idea, "Yes," She had such a juicy idea, but only later, if she proved worthy. "Patch her up, take her back to the hotel, and have Brie give her congratulatory screw when she wakes up."

Ira was not at all amused when the woman began laughing at her, then came a sincerely painful sensation. She gave a loud cry before being suddenly silenced by the venom. Falling unconscious yet again. When she woke in her room, she was extremely drowsy. She held her head in agony as she looked around the room. What time was it? How many days had she lost? Was any of that real? She looked down at her body, startled at first by the mods before reality set back in. It was real. She threw aside the sheet to look down at her dick, pleased to see that it wasn't damaged. She was confused by the attack she suffered. She wanted her to attack her right? That's what she told her to do. Why punish her for it? Unless the goal was to break her... She shook her head before standing slowly. She looked at her clothes, piled near the bed. There was no way that they would fit with her mods now. She would have to get special clothes. She approached a mirror, taking the time to really take in her new body for the first time. She looked at the hair that was now tangled on her horns. She snarled a little at the sight. She would have to cut it back.

For the time being, she cut holes in the back of the shirt for her tentacles, and fresh cuts in the sides of the shirt for her new arms. There was no way with her adjusted bust that her old bra would fit anymore. She pulled the tee-shirt on, slithering her tentacles threw the holes in the back. Her jeans were now an extremely tight fit with her adjusted hips, and of course the 'new equipment' hanging between her legs. She pulled her boots on before heading out into the hotel. She had no idea what time it was, but she knew that she absolutely had to eat. She was still so tired and groggy from the entire experience. "Hello? Anyone?" She asked as she entered the lobby.

"O, hello dear," Said Brie, "You must be starving, come on let me get some meat on your bones." She took her back to the kitchen and started to cook for giving her one dish after another. "Dear it's hot over this stove." She took off her shirt and only a strained bra was underneath. "You know, I used to be quiet a good chef. I was very successful to. Once I got down hear I would disparage over not being able to get good produce. Once I made my deal with V though, she gave me a gift that made my food just as additive as ever." She reached for something, she was out. "Excuse me." she left and came back with more, though she seemed a little flushed when she came back. "So how does it feel, that new body of yours, that new equipment of yours." She put another plate in front of her. "It feels really great doesn't it?" Brie was worming her way in. V wanted her to test the girl, see what she could do in the sack and Brie would be more than glad to oblige. She was honestly curious. She was thinking to maybe try to get the girl herself. he would need to learn to cook but that would be a problem she could fix. If she was aloud to take the girl and give her her own special mod to it would make her even better at . She might even get a taste and become addicted, "Do you want to know what my secret is?"

Ira was relieved to find Brie. She was still unsure of what time it was, but Brie seemed more than happy to feed her even if it wasn't one of the normal meal times. She came to sit down in the kitchen, watching Brie work. It wasn't hard to see that she was a talented chef. The dishes she prepared were fantastic. She loved each dish that she was handed. No matter how much she ate, she still felt hungry. She supposed that the fact that she had lost several days over the course of the modification process was to blame. "V is incredible. She seems so kind." She looked up when she asked her about her body. "It feels incredible. I kind of hated myself before. I was nobody. Invisible and insignificant. But all of this?" She said, looking down at her extra arms, and her tentacles. "I'm what I want to be, rather than what I had to be." She shook her head after a moment. "As for, well... That..." She said, looking down at her lap for a moment. "I don't really know yet. My first time using it, it didn't go so well." She grumbled a little, still upset by how she was ambushed right out of the pod like that. She looked up when she mentioned her secret. She was certainly curious, though the she was beginning to become more reluctant when people baited her in like that. "Well, sure... I'm certainly curious."

She smiled. She turned around and dropped her skirt and panties, when she turned back around he ha a large, elephantine member, and testicles that were very large even on her rod. "Its my secret ingredient, my special modification makes it actively delicious, and as you can see I can make a lot of it. Maybe you would like to try some, in the raw." She leaned in closer, "Ever had an elephant sausage, they say it's the bet kind." Without warning she shoved her food a way and hopped on the table, she leaned back and spread her legs. "Give it a lick." It was flaccid but getting erect, and the testicles seemed to be swelling before Ira's eyes.

Ira was stunned into silence when Brie suddenly exposed herself. She looked from brie to the plates of food that she'd been eating and then back to Brie again. She'd been eating her... "So, that was... Oh..." She almost couldn't believe it. Surprisingly, she wasn't disgusted nor alarmed. In fact, it seemed like the least surprising of the events that had transpired in recent days. When she jumped onto the table, she flinched slightly. In hindsight, considering her evening with the catgirl, it shouldn't have been so surprising that the women here were so promiscuous. Still, even more surprising was the massive shaft that hung between her legs. Even in her shock she had to wonder how she kept it hidden away when she was walking around in a skirt. She licked at her lips, subconsciously before looking up at Brie again. "W-wow... It's incredible..."

Her gaze returned to the dick and testicles, watching them swell before her. "W-wow..." She muttered again. She swallowed hard before leaning forward towards it. Her upper hands reached to hold the shaft in place, surprised by it's warmth and girth. They began to slowly stroke its length. Her lower hands fell to massage her testicles. She hesitantly extended her tongue, licking along head, her eyes flicking back to Brie. She could taste the remnants what had made it to her last dish on the shaft still. She wasn't wrong, it was truly a delicious flavor, enough to make her excited about getting her hostess to cum.

She giggled in pleasure. Her member was particularly sensitive and she was ticklish anyway. She could feel her testicles swelling even more and her rod growing to it's fell size. "Open your mouth." She reached up and grabbed the girls head, gently she slid her rod down her throat. It slid in easily and fit rather naturally inside Ira's esophagus. She began to move it in and out Ever shift of her hips seemed to push more of her growing rod down the girls esophagus, while every one of her pleasure filled giggles seemed to cause her testicles to grow, they were already they size of a softball and growing. "Umm, keep sucking girl, your doing great. It may seem impossible but her breasts and nipple were swelling to, growing larger. "You see that, there swelling with delicious creamy milk." she moaned. The woman's bodyy was like a factory, as she swelled she became skinnier too. Every ounce of fat on her belly was disappearing before er eyes and going to her testicles and her breasts. when she finally climaxed it was going to be big.

Ira had a feeling that this was where it was going, but she wasn't ready to have the length slid all the way back into her throat. The hands that had been stroking her shaft moved to brace against her thighs. She clenched her eyes shut at first, suppressing her gag reflex before growing used to the sensation. She focused on doing the best she could to please Brie without causing herself injury, careful to move with her rhythm. She was astonished by the sight of the woman's breasts swelling and even more so when she felt her testicles growing in her hands. She couldn't help but feel a growing concern in the back of her mind regarding this woman's climax. It was hard enough to take Brie's length into her throat, she was worried about trying to take her load as well. Still, she pushed that concern to the back of her mind while she focused. One of her hands drifted below the table, unzipping her jeans. Her own shaft had grown uncomfortable contained in the overly tight pants, especially as she grew more aroused.

Back
Top Bottom