Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption and Ascension in the Underworld (Skeith & frightorflight)

"You are such a good tipper, I'm just showing my appreciation." She continued to lick. Acasionly her sharp cat teeth would brush against her soon to be partners skin. She licked her way up and around until she was straddling her. Slowly she startted to undress her, she revealed one breast, and stopped to lick and caresse it, before moving onto the next. The whole time she was purring as she licked and caressed her way down, removing each article of clothing in a sensual way. Finally she was naked. The cat girl let her own bra slide off. She bent down and kissed hed, letting their hard nipples rub against each other. "O somebody is ready." Her tail slid up between them and she allowed it to flick back and forth over her partners womanhood. Than she slowly slid her tail in, whike reaching down to touch herself. Her fail began to move slowly and rhythmically.

The young woman wriggled and writhed under the cat girl's attentions. This brand of spontaneous and anonymous sex was already bizarre and awkward for her. Let alone the fact that it was with a woman who had received such overt genetic modifications, but she did want it. God did she want it. It was almost more exciting when they didn't know each other's names. Slowly but surely her clothing was removed, until she lay flushed and exposed below the woman. She wasn't prepared for their lips to meet, in so simple a kiss, her sensitive nipples rubbing against the other.

"Hmm?" She mumbled in a daze as the woman spoke. Then came that tail. God, that tail. It flicked back and forth over her moist and ready entrance, spurring a subtle moan from the woman's lips. Then it entered her. She arched her back sharply as she felt it slide inside. "Oh, dear God..." She groaned. The breathless cry that escaped her lips descended into the softer moans as she grew accustomed to the intruder, and it's rhythm.

Her first day in the undercity and she had already been given a taste of the easily addictive nature of genetic modification and the pleasures it could bring.

The cat girl could tell her you're partner was not used to such things. So she went slow, easy. She began to carefully prepare the girl for what would be done to her. First she just worked the tale. Very slowly and gently. Then she lowered herself down ad began to lick and tease her partner's nipples while her hands roamed around her breasts. The entier time she purred. Slowly her tales motion grew faster, and her rough tongue licked harder. She began to lick up until she reached her partner's mouth. She kissed at first, than sucked on her tongue. Sharp little cat teeth grazing her tongue, softly and erogenously. Now her partner was ready. Suddenly her tail sped up and went as hard and fast as the cat girl was able.

She was far from a virgin, but there were so many new textures involved in this that she may as well have been. The catgirl's fur covered arms, the rough texture of her tongue on her nipples, the tail sliding in and out of her. She threw her head back when the tail began to move faster. Her eyes clenching shut as she rocked her hips against the tail's motions. She began to moan louder and more passionately when her mouth was suddenly invaded by her partner's tongue. Her own tongue wriggled and wrestled back against the other's, the kiss muffling her cries of pleasure. She felt her entire body freeze up as her that tail began to truly ravage her. It was rougher and faster than she had ever experienced, forcing her towards what she could tell would be an incredible orgasm.

The cat girl kept going, hard and fast, until she felt her partner's body convulse. Her partner had finally climaxed, She smiled down at her and purred. "Now my turn." She moved up her partners body until her til was wrapping around her partners breasts, the wet tip circling around and flicking at her nipples. Her kitty was right in front of her partners mouth. She reached down and gently lifted her partners head up to her furry little kitty, with literal fur, the same color of her hair. "Umm good girl." She purred.

When she finally came, her pussy clamped tightly around her tail as she nearly screamed with pleasure. Her back arched as she convulsed, riding out the orgasm. When she finally fell back to the mattress, her body shook and twitched as she panted, coming down from the sexual high. "That was amazing..." She mumbled with a lazy smile. She was about to offer to return the favor when the cat girl took matters into her own hands. She faintly heard the cat girl speak before she glanced up, seeing her furry pussy glistening with moisture. Her face flushed again, as she suddenly felt herself salivating a little. She licked her own lips as her head was guided forward. She reached up, gripping the woman's rear as she ran her tongue along her moistened slit.

Her bright eyes never left the catgirl as she worked, wanting to make sure that she was keeping her happy. Her tongue flicking back and forth over her clit before probing inside and exploring her folds. Her free hand sliding down between her own legs to play with herself as her arousal began to return.

She purred as she was licked the warm tongue running up and down and then sliding inside to excite every nerve of her kitty. "Umm, my kitty likes you." She moaned. She ran her hands through her partners hair. he felt her partners hand go down to pleasure herself. She grabbed it, claws almost drawing blood. "No, you had your pleasure now me." She brought the hands up and put them on her breasts. "You like them, play with them all you want, but you can't touch your self."

The young woman was started when her arm was grabbed, wincing at the feeling of the claws against her skin. She paused for a half a second, surprised by the other girl's actions but quietly nodded instead, her tongue resuming it's work. One of her hands groped her breast, squeezing and kneading that soft mound of flesh, pinching her nipple between her fingers. Her licking became rougher and more vigorous, her free hand sliding up between the cat girl's legs sliding a finger inside of her. Her finger continued to thrust in and out of her while her lips sealed around her clit, suckling it as her tongue flicked back and forth over it.

The cat girl continued to purr in pleasure. "Just like that, good girl, ummmm, good little blank." She started to press her partners head in as she got closer and closer. The tongue moving around inside her was a new experience. he had done it a lot, but never received it before. Suddenly she felt a rush of feeling, and her body convulsed, than calm. She climbed off her partner and started to dress, "That was fun, I'll see you around." With a sensual sway in her hip and tale, she left.

When her partner came, she smiled happily. She licked her lips clean of her partner's juices before she climbed off of her. She watched in stunned silence as the cat girl dressed, bid her farewell, and walked out of the room. She raised her hand giving an awkward wave as she stared in confusion. She dropped back to the mattress breathing heavily. She stared at the ceiling for several seconds processing the event. As quickly as it seemed to begin it had ended. It seemed to be the pace that people down here lived at. She didn't bother dressing again, instead pulling the blanket up over her naked body.

The following morning, she rose groggily from her bed, pushing the sheet away. She looked down at her naked body. She sighed quietly as she remembered the night before. She stood up, stretching her tired muscles above her head. It had been a busy day yesterday and today promised to be just as hectic. She had to find work and maybe visit Dr. Vresh again. Was the possibility of modifying herself again still weighing on her mind so much? It was weird how enjoyable the experience really was, especially considering how painful it had been. Perhaps there was a bit of a masochistic edge to her desire for more mods. She dressed again before exiting her room, heading to breakfast.

The breakfast was something simple, synthetic bacon and eggs, muffins, orange juice, cereal. The elephant woman was serving it. She was the waitress for everyone in the room, about twenty people. She was nice and flirted with everyone men especially. She wore a loose fitting shirt and a skirt that endded just above her knees. It showed off her strong caves and smooth legs.
"Need spmething dear?" She asked, leanning over the fable to give some a better look at hr rear and the woman in front of her a great view of her cleavage. "If you see it and you like it you can have as much as you want." The elephant woman's innuendo was obvious. almost as if she had offered to screw her in the table. That's what made her buissness so profitable after all. The people who didn't come for the clean sheets and the safe food. Came for the cleam woman and safe sex. She may not have known it yet but the two woman she saw wete not all that they jad to offer. There were many more exotic woman to 've sampled at that hotel. If you paid enough and asked nicely.

She looked up from the table she was seated at, surprised by the woman leaning over towards her. Her eyes admittedly drawn first to her bust before she blushed, clearing her throat into her closed fist. She corrected her gaze with a faint smile. She took note of what everyone was eating before glancing back at the woman. "Bacon and eggs please." She requested quietly. Her behavior, and of course, the evening before, made it abundantly clear that by tipping the catgirl she had effectively hired a prostitute the evening before. Was it possible that V had a keen enough sense of people to detect where her tastes leaned? She shook her head free of her thoughts before glancing around the room at the other people passively.

She didn't see much in the way of potential employers. Not that she had a very good idea of what criminals really looked like in their regular day to day activities. She would have to hope to meet someone, and be introduced later. In fact, it was possible that V might know someone. An illegal gene-modder as well equipped as her had to get her wares from someone. Was she really looking for an excuse to visit her again? She silently cursed herself, and instead occupied herself with quietly observing the patrons again.

"Coming right up," said Brie. She left and in a few minutes came back with a plate of eggs and bacon. Not the real thing like what was available in the city above. It was powdered eggs and vat grown clone meet for the bacon. Brie gave her a wink when she dropped it off, "Here you go sweetheart." then again, she gave a wink to a lot of people. "By the way I got your pawn appraised, you have sixteen more nights before I'm going to need to see some payment. If I don't get anything by then I'll have to ask you to leave you understand, it's nothing personal darling but I have to run a business." She felt bad for the girl, she seemed like she didn't belong here, she must be down on her luck. She left to talk to another customer, bending over to give her the view this time when she talked to someone, she made sure she got a really good view because she felt bad.

She smiled when the food was brought back to her, glancing up to Brie. She was actually surprised to hear that the locket had bought her as many as sixteen nights down here. She was worried she would only have a couple days to find work to pay her rent here. Sixteen days gave her plenty of time to get things in line. "Thanks. I appreciate it." She said softly, turning her attention back to her plate. It was clear enough that the food was the authentic meal she would have been able to get on the surface, but it was certainly more appealing than she had expected. She watched as Brie left her table, biting her lip lightly when she bent over, seemingly to deliberately off her the view. She turned her attention back to her meal, eating quietly.

When she did finish, she stood up from her seat. Offering another kind smile and a nod to Brie before collecting her messenger bag and departing from the cafeteria. She gave a look around the street outside the hotel, examining the area during the day. It was strange how little the world down here changed between night and day, perhaps the lack of immediate sunlight played a role.

After several moments she found herself standing outside of Dr. Vresh's lab again. She subconsciously found herself checking her wallet before cursing herself again.
She was here for work. Not for mods. She had to find work. She took a deep breath, trying to stay focused before walking inside. She approached the counter, glancing about the lobby before turning to the woman behind it. "Hi there. Is Dr. Vresh in today?" She asked politely. "I was hoping to have a moment of her time."

The nurse behind the counter saw her come on. She was not the same nurse as beford. She was diffrent, she looked more reptilian and serpentine. With slit pupil eyes, pale, almost scaley skin and a slight hiss in her voice. "If you want an appointment she is filled up for today, however, if you want to discuss something else, like a buissness proposition, I have the authority to do that." Often various dealer and buissnesses men wanted to make deals with her. The wanted so much of this mod or wanted her to mod all of these people to look this way or that. Usually they were modding a slave to fit specific tastes, or some uppercity hairess wanted to look perfect and wanted something plastic surgery couldn't give her. "So do you have a proposition, or are you looking for work?"

There was a bittersweet sense of relief when she heard that she was booked up. At least that kept her from getting modded again so soon, even if she did want it desperately. Her faint smile returned again when the other spoke about being able to see her under special circumstances. "A bit of both, I suppose. I'm looking for work, but preferably with one of your suppliers. I was hoping Dr. Vresh could introduce me, or at least point me in the right direction." She sighed quietly as she shook her head. "I don't want to take her away from her clients however. If it would be easier for me to just make an appointment for another time or perhaps visit me at the hotel I'm at?"

She was certain that V could help her in some respect. She could remember the way she looked at her. More like examined. V had been insistent enough about the idea of her coming back that she had given her the first mod free. She was certain that V would be interested in keeping her wallet full so that she would keep coming back to the lab for more. "I was here yesterday. My name is..." Curses, what name did she leave on the clip board? "Ira. Ira Valenz."

The nurse's expression became harder and she looked her up and down. What, did this girl thank they were all idiots? Even if she wasn't a police plant you didn't just send someone with a note of referral to whoever your dealers or suppliers were. However, such a naive girl could be useful in a very different way. A sly smile came across her face. "I might have something for you, if you would like to talk to me in the back," she gestured to a door, "Perhaps we can arrange something for you." There was no chance she would send this girl out as a dealer or send her out to collect materials for them. She herself might be something very useful to them. She walked over to the door and opened it, inside was a dark room and she gestured for the girl to go inside.

Ira was certainly naive, no questions there. Barely an adult with aspirations of becoming a journalist. She had little to know real experience to call on. She was wise enough however to tell when she was being called out. She certainly wasn't getting same friendly vibe from this nurse that she got from V. When she motioned for her to enter the dark room, she swallowed hard. She found herself suddenly very happy that she had bought a gun just in case things went south. She gave a quiet nod before entering the room. "A-alright." It was hard for her to hide her fear, but she did her best anyway. She stood in the dark room, one hand on her hip above her gun, while the other was clinging to her bag strap.

Once he stepped inside the nurse came behind her, and closed the door. There was a moment of darkness and she turned the light on, it was jut an office.
"Stand still." She ran a scanner over Ira to make sure she wasn't wearing any kind of bug. She was clean. "Sit." She took a seat on the other side of the desk and looked across at her. "If you want a job, I think I can offer you something. It will pay well, you will have to submit to some modifications though. none of our employees at this establishment are unmodded." The girl may not have none it but the nurse had a very particular modification. As one of Vs daughters of the gene, as she so romantically called them, her boss was a little nuts some times. she was modded beyond the extent that almost any other living being had humans would ever be but for a very subtle and specific purpose. She was a living lie detector, even the slightest mistruth and she would know. It was the only way that they could keep plants and infiltrators out. "Well?" she didn't want Ira to think for to long.

When the door shut behind her she winced, gasping quietly. Then the lights came on and she was in an office. She looked around the space before suddenly being told to sit. She quickly sat the desk, not daring to disobey under the circumstances. She kept her hands visible, worried that any suspicious behavior would result in her being killed. No matter how nice V had been, these were criminals after all. "But, I am modded. V enhanced my vision yesterday." She hoped that having been scanned would have at least revealed that she wasn't a cop, or working with them. "I absolutely want work, but what kind of work are you talking about? What kind of mods?" She asked nervously, looking around the office. Ira had a hard time hiding her nervousness, but she did her best to keep her composure.

"A vision mod is one thing, but you can't see it, without genetic testing probably no one would ever no. I'm proposing to you a job at a little club that I run. The men and woman that come to the club enjoy the sight of woman that are more than human in appearance. I am sure you have meet Brie at the hotel, and the cat girl that works for her, I heard you had an encounter with her last night. Tip to much did we. You know you can get the same thing out of Brie, it would take quite a hefty tip though, and a little smooth talking. You would have to work it off at the club but if you agree to become one of my girls there Dr. V would mod you however you like." There was a smooth looked in her eyes, cocky, seductive, suggestive, even deceptive, but not the eyes of liar.

Ira had an idea of what kind of club the nurse ran. The idea that she would be modding her body to put it on display for others. What choice did she really have? Sure it had to be clear by now that she wasn't a cop, but she also wasn't a normal resident down here. It wouldn't take much for someone to get the word out and for her to end up on a black list. Moreover, she was eager to do more mods. She loved the experience. The pain, the excitement, and of course the pay off of the mod. And here she was getting a blank check to do whatever mods she wanted in exchange for showing it off. "So, like a strip club?" She asked tentatively. Honestly it was a lot more innocent than she was anticipating. "So, I go in for extensive mods, and entertain guests at your club?" She didn't hate that. In fact, she appreciated the attention when it came to others she found attractive, but a lingering doubt tugged at her.

"I'm not just gonna be a prostitute right? You're not expecting me to just give it up for a high paying customer, are you?" Sure the idea of modding her body and exploring the new gifts and pleasures it allowed was enticing, but she wanted to pick the people, not the other way around.

The woman frowned, "I don't deal in prostitution," she said sternly, seriously. "What ever you do in your own free time is your own business but there will be none of that in my club, am I clear" Then she smiled, and talked a little softer. "Of course, if you and the girl want to but on a better show from the customers that's fine by by me, jut know that if you get knocked up you don't get maternity leave until after you have the kid, I have a lot of customers with a pregnancy fetish. So what do you say, yes or no? You'll make really good money" She lit a cigarette and started to smoke.

She breathed out a sigh of relief. Being a stripper for people with a mod fetish was something she could tolerate. Of course, in this instance, the big hurdle was going through the mods. Something invisible was one thing, but this? This wasn't something she could just reverse. She bit her lip as she thought about it. Her more practical arguments being overpowered by the near sexual need to mod again. There was no experience like it. She glanced up from her lap giving a nod. "Alright. I'll do it." She said nervously. "But, V's busy, right? When should I come to do the mods?" All of a sudden her mind was a wash with possibilities. Especially considering she figured she may as well go all out, why bother going through visible mods if the goal wasn't to become something more than human.

"She'll find some time, if you agree." She held out her hand. "Just shake, and you'll become whatever you want." She would also be the property of the club until he payed off her mods, and interest. She had already that though, and she wasn't in the habit of repeating that part of the deal.

Back
Top Bottom