Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good things Cum in threes(NurseMaxine and BlueFlame)

Nick smiled back at Maxine and agreed, "Yes you are quite messy." Taking hold of his cock in one hand he guided his softened cock about using his cockhead to smear some of the mess across her lips and encourage her to give it a few more licks.

Then he moved to stand up, "Let's go see about that shower." Taking Maxine by the hand he lead her to the bathroom, apparently comfortable with her walking now.
Once inside Nick pulled his shirt off over his head and removed his pants, joining Maxine in nakedness. His body revealed for Maxine, she could see what his clothing had hidden and hinted at, a great physique, lean and well-muscled.

It was clear he had only just moved in, while there were handing towels on the hook there were no supplies or personal items about, just a lone travel case on the counter. Nick opened it to pull out some shampoo and soap. Then when the water was flowing and warm he plucked Maxine up with and set her down in the bathtub before stepping in himself. The water splashed against their bodies and Nick smiled down his sexy little neighbor. The meaningful stare he gave her lovely curves as he soaped up his hands reminded her their night was only just getting started.

A smile spread across her face and she followed happily as he led her by the hand across the living room to the bedroom and then the bath. She giggled as she found herself lifted into the air and set down in the tub. She watched eagerly as he stripped out of his clothes, his fit form coming into view. When he stepped into the shower, she wanted to soap his body, but could reach no higher than his shoulders. Still she loved the feel of taught muscle under her tiny soapy hands. As they found their way to his manhood she licked her lips, but knew that she could have that again later.

Looking out the bathroom window she noticed it was dark. "Oh no!" she said half giggling. "Can you handle three of me? My sisters will be here in half an hour" The puzzled look on his face was priceless. "Its part of our agreement, we look out for one another. Don't worry! it will be fun!" She knew it was far too late to do anything about it.

Nick returned the favor his large strong hands swallowing the curves of Maxine's tiny body as he soaped and then rinsed her.

Nick did looked puzzled, there shower was just over and he was ready to Maxine to the bed when she announced her sisters would be over in half-an-hour. "You're sisters are coming... here? I think that requires some explanation." Nick said as he quickly toweled off. When Maxine had done likewise dried herself he lead her to the next room.

He sat on the bed, grabbing Maxine by her hips to drag him before him. "Now why don't you tell me about your sisters and what you're talking about." He gazed at Maxine earnestly waiting for her to answer. However he did flash a steamy smile as he gripped her delicate wrists and guided her hands to his waiting cock. "Go on, it doesn't sound like you've very long to explain." Nick's own hands didn't remain idle, they swept across Maxine's body teasing and caressing her body continuing the sensual treatment he had been giving her in the shower.

Seeing that Nick had shifted to a more gentle mode, but not lost any of his desire, she stepped between his thighs and pushed back on his chest hoping he would cooperate and lay back on the bed. "You are so damn tall lay down so i can look in your eyes" She then climbed up on his thighs and straddling his semi-rigid cock spreading her labia she let their slick hot inner folds surround his cock from above and rocking her hips slowly slid back and forth along its entire length while she talked. With the beast tamed for the moment, she set about answering his question. "I didn't think it would get this far or be this long. My sisters and I have played this game for almost three years. If one of us finds a boy we all date him, and teas him near to death. Its so fun! but then we never had a MAN before, Oh My God!" She looked down at the slickness coating his huge cock and blushed furiously. All these years we have had an agreement that if the first one wasn't home in 6 hours the others would come looking to be sure she was alright. Six hours is up in 20 minutes. If I'm not alright they will call the police. But don't worry, that won't happen, but I hope you have plenty of stamina, its likely going to be a long night.

Nick was laying back as Maxine slid along his cock, getting him hard and wet, as he listened to her talk about her sisters. He didn't know what to think, what she seemed to be suggesting sounded too good to be true, he half wondered if she was having him on, that she was just teasing him in some new way. Still he decided to go with it and see where it led.

"Oh your sisters like to tease too huh, are they going to need spankings too?" He half-teased Maxine. Then seeing the way she blushed after peeking at his cock he decided they could spend those twenty minutes having a little fun.

"You've got me hard." Nick said matter-of-factly as he reached up and lifted Maxine. He easily maneuvered her weight about to get her just how he wanted her: laying her back against his chest and then he lifted her legs. Carefully he guided her legs up and back, bending at her hips until she was folded double, her knees pressing against her breasts. He still marveled at how petite she was, enclosing her ankles together in just one hand to hold her legs. "Wrap your arms around your knees and hold your legs right there." Nick casually commanded her but hadn't yet released her ankles.

Nick peered over Maxine's tiny curvy form to see her wet sex waiting before his hard cock, then he passed her a lusty smile as he grabbed his ready cock in his free hand. His hand guiding him he pushed his cockhead against her slick entrance. His member looked huge next to her tiny pussy, the large bulbous head looking lewd as he nudged against her folds. The fit looked almost impossible. His cockhead pressed against her and slowly he increased the pressure until her lips parted for him, swallowing the crown of his cock. Nick sighed happily at the snug fit but held still. Then after a moment he drew himself out of her, moving exquisitely slow. He repeated the exercise, slowly pushing just the head of his cock inside her then pulling back out, and he kept doing it over and over. In and out, minute after minute teasing her. When her sisters showed up Nick wanted Maxine to be quivering with desire and need.

When the doorbell finally chimed Nick released Maxine's ankles and guided her off him. He didn't know how she intended to dress, her clothing was waiting in the kitchen. She could run and get but he offered her his terrycloth bath robe, it would be way big on her but she'd be covered. Nick pulled on a pair of cotton pajama bottoms and a thin white t-shirt. He still didn't know what to think about meeting Maxine's sisters, or about what she had suggested and he wondered if he might be a little underdressed as he moved to the door.

When he handed her the robe, Maxine looked at the huge pile of terry cloth and just set it on the bed, and climbed down following Nick to the door in all her naked glory. His play had had the desired effect. Her thighs quivered, and her gait was wobbly, but the biggest giveaway were twin slicks of her own lubrication running down her thighs almost more than half way to her knees. She figured that the mess that she was was his doing and that she would let him live with it. She knew, that as long as she was smiling, her sisters would not be concerned.

Maxine stepped ahead of him and taking the knob opened the door. There before them were two copies of Maxine so close that had she not been wet and naked, she could have stepped between them and Nick couldn't have sorted them out. Lilith just grinned, and Alexa hooted at the sight of their sister. Well it looks like we should have called, but then you left your cell at home and judging by the way you look, you were holding out on us!" Lilith quipped at Maxine. "Are you going to invite us in?" Alexa asked Nick as her eyes shifted to the long bulge in his pajamas. The material was thin and wasn't hiding much.

Without waiting for an answer from Nick the girls came in and as Alexa walked by Nick, she reached out and ran her tiny hand along the bulge, and hooting again, she looked at Maxine and pointed. "That's your fault girl!" The girls each wore a tank top and a pair of nylon gym shorts with no sign of a panty line or a bra strap. Maxine just shrugged and laughed at Alexa. Lilith looked at the situation and got a funny look on her face. "He got that big thing in you?" Maxine just grinned "I'm impressed!" Lilith continued. Alexa looked around. "Nice place! You haven't been here long, Have you?" she asked Nick as she poked her head in the bedroom.

Nick wasn't really surprised Maxine opened the door naked, but seeing her two sisters put him in a bit of a brain lock. It clicked over for him that her 'three of me' comment was quite accurate now that he understood they were identical sisters. Then he felt the tiny hand pass across his cock and he almost groaned out loud. The sexplay with Maxine hadn't just got her quivering it had also made him horny as hell and his cock pulsed hungrily under Alexa's fingers. Maxine had told him they liked to tease boys and Nick realized if he were still just a teenager himself these three would have wrecked him. He hoped he was up for the challenge now.

Gathering himself Nick slid an arm around Maxine and guided her toward the couch to sit down. Finally he started answering the girls. First to Lilith's comment about Maxine taking his 'big thing', "No not just yet, Maxine required a little discipline and our night was only just getting started when you arrived." He flashed a cocky smile before he turned to the other triplet. "Yeah just moved in today, make yourselves at home." Nick's large hand was caressing Maxine, stroking up and down her naked back and shoulders as he watched her sisters. "I'm Nick by the way." He spreed his handsome smile around, "Assuming I can ever tell you apart what should I call you?"

He still had trouble believing what Maxine had told him, though if it was true he wondered if her sisters would require a firm hand before they started behaving themselves.

Lilith got a devilich look on her face. "Shall we be difficult?" "why not " answered Alexa. with that they stipped off their clothes and with them the only easy way to distinguish between them. Alexa climbed up on the sofa and stretched out, laying her head on knicks thigh . Reaching up the leg of his shorts she ran hr hnd over the length and girth of him."holy shit!" There is no way! still she kept teasing him. Maxine laughed. "Those were my thoughts exactly, but I've had a taste and I want all of it! So far he's been gentle, but I warn you, his hands are hard! I'm still warm. OOOOOHHH! was Lilith's response . She loved a good spanking. Alexa was still massaging his cock and decided to borrow some of maines abudant juices to make thing easier. Maxine was restrained by Nick's right arm and his huge hand gripping her thigh but that didn't stop her kissing and massaging his chest. She was quite content to be restrained by him as she was. Lillith was feeling left out and wanted to see wht she had felt earlier so she began to tug at his shorts. She was in hopes that should she be insolent enough she might find out just how hard his hands really were.

Nick admired the view of Maxine's two sisters stripping down, though he did notice they hadn't shared their names yet. He couldn't supress a sigh of pleasure as Alexa small hand stroked over his throbbing cock. He knew he would have to get them in line somehow but right now he was damn horny. So for the moment he enjoyed the attention he even pulled off his t-shirt so Maxine could touch and kiss his chest directly. However just after that his pants were being tugged down. Rather than resist he lifted his hips from the couch allowing the garment to be pulled down. His cock sprang free, jutting up right before Alexa's admiring face.

Nick could have just laid back and enjoyed the attention, but he wanted to decide the way things played out. He wanted all three sisters but knew he couldn't handling their collective teasing in his current state.

With a hungry sound Nick shoved Alexa aside and drug Maxine onto his lap, her back was against him her legs splayed open, it would give her sisters a great view. He was too horny to wait any longer for his petite neighbor and he immediately guided his steely hard cock against Maxine's pussy. "I've wanted to do this ever since your shorts first hit the floor." He whispered into her ear, probably loud enough for her sisters to hear. His lips kissed her ear, then dipping to kiss and nibble at her neck. His cockhead pushed against her wet gash, her lips parted before the monster and he slid inside. Only this time he didn't draw out to tease her but allowed himself to sink in deeper.

Their bodies joined his hands went to her breasts, she was curvy with a well developed chest but still a small girl and his hands covered her tits near completely. He squeezed her chest possessively as he kissed her neck, shoulders and mouth. His hips pumped pushing thick inch after thick inch into her little teenage pussy. He was giving the sisters an eye-full but was otherwise ignoring them for the moment.

Alexa was wide eyed. Covering her mouth she gasped "Oh Fuck!" Lilith chimed in "Oh fuck indeed!" Both girls had at least two fingers buried in their own pussy as the watched their sister being royally taken. Maxine just grinned and squealed. "Oh God! Nick that is soooo good. " Tears streamed down her face but if there was pain she wasn't complaining. To the contrary she was bouncing on his cock trying to force her way down on it. Finally she hit bottom, but it was her bottom not his. There was still two inches of cock and no where to put it. She was stuffed like a turkey. When the big head hit her cervix, she just about exploded as her inner walls clamped down and squeezed him like a little vice. "Im gonna cum! Cum inside me! now!" she begged.

It was damn hot fucking Maxine in front of the eyes of her sisters and when Nick felt Maxine's snug little pussy clamp down on him he almost came right there. He was fighting with all his self control to hold back the inevitable. Then Maxine was begging him to cum. "Oh yeah." Nick gasped, wrapped his big strong arms around the little woman. How was she so deliciously tiny. His left arm circled her body and reached up to grip her chin, turning her face to him. He planted a hot, hard kiss on his lips. His arms lifting her up and down the movements were small his large meat surging through her clenched channel to bump her cervix again and again.

Then gazing deeply into her eyes he called, "Cum for me." He pumped her little body harder, battering her insides and with a grunt he started to cum. His orgasm was long and he let loose another big load. His twitching, pulsing organ left almost no room in Maxine's tiny channel so his cum and her mingled juices dribbled down his shaft coating his balls and leaving a wet mark on the sofa cushion.

Finally Nick shifted Maxine's weight up and his thick cock pulled free with a wet plop. It swayed outward toward the two watching sisters, covered and dripping with sex.

Lilith could watch no more. Her tigh little pussy was already leaking down her thighs. She wasn't going to let him go soft. As Maxine slid under Nick's arm, she grabbed his still semi rigid and very slippery cock and placed it at her opening. She tried to sit on it and sink down as her sister had but she was insanely tight, and and the swollen head wouldn't enter. "How the hell did you do that Maxine?" Lilith asked. "Stick your big thumb in her Nick" Maxine told him. She needs loosening. Lilith got on her knees and pointed her ass at Nick and wiggled it. "Help me do it! please?" Lilith begged him. The meantime Alexa moved in and began to lick Nick and keep him hard.

Though it wasn't a deliberate or coordinated effort, the girls seemed determined to have Nick experience death by excessive orgasm.

Nick groaned, rather happily, as Lilith tried to cram his cock into her too tight pussy. He couldn't believe she could be so tight, still her and Maxine were identical so he was confident he would fit, just like Maxine suggested though she just needed to loosen up to accommodate him.

He smirked at Lilith's lewdly upturned ass was intrupted by another groan as Alexa begin to lick him. He then reached out to grab Lilith, lifted her and easily turning her about in his arms until she was facing up toward the ceiling, he draped her legs across his shoulders, her sex exposed before him as her body dangled down her should resting on his thigh. One hand and arm held her in place, his right cupped her ass his thick thumb curling to push against her seam. The thick digit invaded her wet and snug hole and started to pump into her. His mouth came down and he licked and sucked along her labia until his mouth fastened onto her clit. He started to suck and tongue her little love button. Not just loosening her up but sucking her clit while giving her a vigorous thumb-banging, determined to work her to a climax.

His cock, thick, heavy, and all wet and messy was coming back to life for Alexa and it oozed fresh pre-cum for her tongue. Occasionally the treatment his cock was getting made Nick moan or groan loudly into Lilith's pussy.

Back
Top Bottom