Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good things Cum in threes(NurseMaxine and BlueFlame)

Maxine, Alexa, and Lilith had been born just 19 years ago and all within 11 minutes of one another. They were triplets, identical triplets. The girls were petite, tiny in fact, The weighed just 85 lbs, and were all between 4 ft 9 in and 4 ft 10 in. tall. They had very full curvy figures, especially their soft round breasts they were 35C, 23, 35 and they were all natural redheads with porcelain skin and a light spray of faint freckles.

Since they had been old enough to be interested in boys, they had always taken great advantage of the fact that they could not be told apart. They had all been accepted to the same college, and had rented a large apartment for them to share while they were at school.

It had been about two months since their last romantic encounter, and that afternoon Maxine came home all a twitter. "Have you seen the hottie living down on the corner? I almost got in a wreck! The man's an Adonis, girls. We are going to have so much fun. My God! my panties are even wet!" They went on gossiping about their next victim the rest of the evening.

Maxine's 'Adonis' was thirty year old Nicholas Baird who was just moving into to the larger pre-furnished apartment on the front corner of the triplets' building. And with his chiseled features, glowing olive complexion, a tall and lean yet well sculpted build he was a real head turner indeed. His striking looks completed by his soulful pebble green eyes and a full head of dark brown hair, which was cut just a little bit long and carefully touched by hair gel.

Nick didn't have much to move in, the apartment being already furnished, just some luggage, including a travel garment bag and a few boxes of personal items. So any curious parties hoping for a eye-full of the new neighbor in his dark jeans and form fitting grey t-shirt only got to see him make a handful trips from his parked black sedan.

Inside Nick had placed down his luggage but had not yet started to unpack. With a sigh he looked around the place, it was furnished, looking nice and comfy, though it had power it was still going to be a day or two before he had television and internet. He didn't know how long he'd be here as things were still getting sorted out with the new home he had purchased but it would do. He peeked into the fridge to confirm it was empty. Then moved and sat down on the couch, pulling out his Smartphone he started to browse the internet for local restaurants. Order something in or go see what local cuisine he could find.

Maxine, for her part had already hatched a plan. "Any guy that looks that good, doesn't cook, its a virtual certainty, and even if I'm wrong he cant have any food in the house yet." She had started cooking the minute she walked in and had a steaming pan of homemade lasagna ready two hours later. She packed the lasagna, two plates and silver ware and a bottle of wine and headed out the door. "Wish us Luck !"she said happiy as she blew her sisters a kiss and headed out the door in a tank top , no bra, and apair of blue jeans that left almost 6" of bare midriff, starting just a half inch above her neetly trimmed racing stripe. She smiled seeing his truck still out front, when to the door and knocked. When the door opened, she smiled cheerily and holding out the basket sang out "hi! I'm Maxine! welcome o the neighborhood.!"

Nick had decided on going out to grab some food over delivery but after travel he was still a bit jet lagged so he set about doing some unpacking first. He was tucking his last empty suitcase away in the closet when he heard the knock at the door.

Opening the door he was surprised to see the petite pale beauty on his door step. The smell of lasagna immediately reminded him how hungry he was. At 6'1" Nick absolutely towered over the younger woman. His dreamy green eyes swept her up and down then his full lips quirked into a bemused smile. "Well, hello Maxine. I'm Nick" He replied his rich voice remaining neutral. He reached out and took the girl's tiny hand in his. His grip was sure but gentle and he gave her hand a light shake. The touch lingered and he hadn't released her hand as he continued, "Wow that sure smells delicious, I think you're on the way to becoming my favorite neighbor." He gave her a playful wink allowing her hand to slip free. He immediately wondered if he should be flirting with the tiny young lady. "Um, please come in."

As she entered and he closed the door behind her his eyes swept over the Maxine again admiring her from the new angle. "Would you like to sit down, the table is just through here. I'm afraid all I have to drink is tap water." Nick couldn't resist and his fingertips lightly grazed the girls exposed back as he guided them to the dinner table.

Nick really wanted to dig into to her food but he wasn't going to eat in front of Maxine unless she decided to join him.

Maxine followed his guiding hand, the light touch sending shivers of excitement through her tiny body. "My God he is big!" she thought to herself. She set her basket on the table, and said "why don't you sit down and let me serve you." She was careful to meet his eyes with her own grey green eyes, shyly bat her long eyelashes at him. She,and the other two girls were girly girls, and took great pains with every detail so that they always looked their best, even when wearing cut-off shorts she had taken care to see that they flattered her curves. The tank top she was wearing was designed to get and keep the attention of every male in sight. Made of a lacy, streachy, almost see through material it clung tightly to her braless body, conforming to every curve, and every curve on her body was ear perfection. Only two small patches , just over her silver dollar sized areolas were at all opaque, and they did nothing to hide the peaks of her nipples which were hardened by the apartments air conditioning. She had applied a hint of perfume to her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. not enough to announce her as she entered a room, but just enough to get his attention if she got close.

She smiled and opened her basket, and upacked the large tray of lasagna and her bottle of sweet red wine. She pulled out two plates, goblets, and silverware, along with a corkscrew. She set to place settings out, and as she placed one in front of him she made sure that her sumptious breasts rubbed along his arms and shoulders, staying long enough to feel her body heat. She opened the bottle, and as the cork popped, her arm swung and her breasts swayed as wildly as if she had done it to flaunt them. She rubbed them seductively againsthis arm as she poured his wine and served him a plate with two large squares of lasgna. She took a half square for herself , but a full glass of wine, and sat on the corner of the table next to him, so that he could see and touch anything he cared to. "Bon Apatite' " she said cheerily.

There was no mistaking the intent behind the near constant press of her breasts against his body. His new young neighbor was a flirty thing. Nick felt different desires begin to take priority over his hunger but he took a deep breath, telling himself he really ought to behave, after all little Maxine even if gorgeous seemed pretty young, that aspect exaggerated in his mind because of her small stature.

To stay sane Nick started some conversation, though his voice remained casual, not giving away his growing lust. "Its very thoughtful of you to come over and welcome me into the building this way." He gazed intently at her his full lips pulling into a small heart-melting smile. "Why don't you tell me a little about yourself." He found himself hoping she was not going to confess she lived with her parents, she really seemed so young, even if she was sex walking.

Nick tried to reach for the wine to help but Maxine was determined to play hostess it seemed and their hands fumbled together for a moment, her hand felt small and soft in his. He laughed off the confusion and instead he reached for the goblets holding them as Maxine opened the bottle. It made her tits jiggle and wobble deliciously and Nick wrapped his arm around her hips. To steady her. His index finger and thumb settled against the midrift exposed by shorts and tank top. The touch was also clear encouragement for the curvy beauty to stay close and get comfy in his personal space.

Nick was happy she sat down close to him, and after her closeness he couldn't resist touching her some more. He laid his large hand on her knee. Answering her 'Bon Apatite' with "Merci," and lifting his wine goblet to her as he beamed his silky smile over her. His grip firmed ever so slightly on her leg hinting at the strength in his large hand as it traveled a couple of inches up from her knee. "Everything you've brought looks wonderful." He locked eyes with Maxine as he took the first sip from his wine glass.

He set down his wine glass and reluctantly pulled back his hand, starting to eat. "Delicious," he praised after his first bite. He restarted the conversation, now sharing a tiny bit about himself, "I'm new to the area, here for work." Nick didn't talk about his work much, confessing he worked in "Import/export" and it was "pretty boring". He didn't advertise that he was not just a new employee but actually here to oversee the company's newly acquired division. Instead he tried to guide the conversation back to Maxine, he was eager to learn more about her.

Maxine was having too much fun! She was teasing the poor boy and despite his effort to hide the fact, she could see it was working. Judging by the front of his jeans, the mand lloked to be big more ways than one. She told him that she was a cllege freshman, and that she had an aprtment in the building. She also volunteered that she was 18. She drew a quick breath when his big hand rested on her knee, and another when it slipped higher. His hand was huge. His arms were big too, and they felt simply delightful when trapped between her large breasts. As they started to eat, she let a piece of noodle fall down her cleavage. Looking embarassed , she pulled at the front of her blouse and asked him to retrieve it.

When he released her thigh , she laid both her legs across his thighs as she continued eating, and told him, that he liked her cooking she would be happy to stop by more often. In the meantime she was dooing her best to drive him crazy.

Nick had no doubt he was being toyed with, and for the moment he didn't mind. He did however start to have doubts when she confessed to being just eighteen, for goodness sakes he had colleagues, heck he had employees that had daughters her age. However then she dropped the noodle down into her cleavage and asked him to help her get it. His green eyes stared into hers knowingly, they seemed to caution her to be careful what she wished for. Yet he decided to play her game. She would learn she wasn't toying with a blushing boy.

Nick set down his fork and licked his lips, "let me help you." His gaze was suddenly hot and intense as he leaned closer while she stretched out her top exposing her cleavage, and her dropped noodle for him. His big hands closed on her breasts, the touch not quite forceful but firm and utterly confident. He pushed her breasts together and lifted them, threatening to push her breasts from the shear material as the noodle quivered on top of her soft mounds. Maintaining eye contact Nick bent down and he grazed his teeth along her flesh, the hard pearly edges teasing her before he captured the escaped noodle. Almost casually he leaned back pushing the noodle into his mouth with a thumb and licking his lips.

After that he went back to eating noodles the normal way, with his fork - from his plate, and he acted as if nothing had happened though he did have a cocky smirk for her now and then as they spoke. Soon though Maxine tossed her legs over his thighs, but Nick didn't mind. He simply begin stroking his left hand up and down her thighs, from knee to the hem of her shorts as they spoke. His movements were both sensual and arousing but also seemed somehow casual. "I would like that." The thought of this flirty little minx coming by to feed him was certainly appealing. "How about tomorrow you show me some of the sights. What time are you free?" Tomorrow was the weekend and Nick was just figuring he might have had found himself a good distraction.

His big hand continued stroking up and down her pale thighs. His index finger was beginning to playful inch underneath the hem of her shorts and his outstretched thumb stroked higher teasing over her covered crotch as his hand moved.

She smiled at him with a playful smirk. " If you are looking for panties , you are out of luck. There arent any. " She said it in a calm collected tone of voice. " but feel free to be sure I'm telling the truth. As for being free, I have nowhere to go . I'm free now and all of tomorrow. His gentle toying massage was pushing all the right buttons. As his hand reached the hem of her shorts , she lifted it , inviting him in. "see for yourself." she sipped some wine and smiled again sucking her finger seductively before reaching over and resting her tiny hand on the front of his jeans. "don't you think its a bit cramped in there. She licked her lips unconsciously as she unbuttoned her shorts. She was feeling very horny at this poit and somehow it seemed that she was no longer seducing but being seduced simply by his presence. she lifted her legs from his lap and stood up beside the chair. The shorts obligingly slipped down her thighs and hit the floor where she stepped out of them and kcked them away.standing half naked beside him she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him, invading his mouth with her tongue. Her breasts again trapped his arm, and seemed to guide his hand to her soaked pussy, and hold it there. She moaned deeply as she pressed her wetness against his hand.

She was far too horn now to either speak or resist whatever it was he wanted. Her thighs quivered with excitement. She wanted him, but had pushed well past her comfort zone. She need him, but she needed him in control.

When Maxine touched his bulge she would feel his impressive size, and the hardness and heat under her hand said with certainty that she had likewise aroused him.

Nick leaned back in his chair returning Maxine's kiss, but now pressing on with more. He had no doubt that he and his tiny little neighbor were going to be lovers, and while part of him wanted to grab her and toss her onto the table he felt certain she was already his. It made him patient, he was going to seduce this flirty little college girl until she was burning for him, maybe until she was begging for him.

He sat in his chair, kissing her back. Those kisses were passionate, but reserved, their tongues danced together, he occasionally sucking her tongue deeper into his mouth but he forced her to lean down against him to continue and deepen the kiss. Like before her soft breasts pushed against his shoulder. He moaned appreciatively as she guided his hand to her already wet pussy.

His fingers moved with intent and interest but he was languid, taking his time, stroking her passions higher, playing with what was already his. At first his fingers strummed her delicately, stroking and parting her wet petals. She was so petite, he wanted to smash into her curvy hips but know that would come later allowed, even encouraged, him to play. Then his index curled, the thick digit slipping inside her, exploring, pleasing and teasing her secret place. His touch was sure and expert, his finger curling and pumping as his thumb begin to stroke over her clit. He didn't care that she was standing. No he wanted her standing as her legs quivered and grew weak with the raising pleasure. He was using only the light touch of his fingers all the while returning her kisses as he relaxed in his seat.

His fingers were right where she had wanted them. Clearly he was hot and aroused, but bothered? No. The young boys she was used to teasing would have had their cocks out and been drooling on her chest by now. This was clearly no boy, and if anyone was drooling , it was her. In fact , drooling was precisely what her pussy was doing, as a steady stream was flowing down her thighs. Her nipples we long and hard as pebbles. Her eyes were dreamy. Ordinarily she could control her arousal and tease, but the tables had been turned.

Maxine was simply put "a hot mess" . There was no cocealing her arousal from even the most naive. Nick's able fingers had her completely undone, and what is worse, he seemed to have adevilish knack for timing. Over and over, he brought her so close to a climax that the moan was in her throat, and then just at the right moment he would stop, leaving her breathless. What did he want of her? Did she have to beg? Finally in despiration that was just what she did. "Oh p-please NIck! Please!!!! for God's sake don't stop! I know I've been a naughty tease, but ....OHHH God ... Please. You can spank me later ! I know I deserve it! but please!!!!"

At that moment she was his and she'd layed it out for him. This wasn't what she'd planned, but if she were honest , it was what she had wanted most. She only hoped that he wouldn't reject her.

Nick gave out a soft sexy chuckle as Maxine gushed, but her mention of a spanking told him what she might like, and also just what he would do next. "Oh you want to cum, but you think your spanking should wait huh? Now why should I punish you later when you know you deserve it now?" Nick quit playing with her pussy his hands were on her curvy hips positioning her to the side as he scooted his chair back from the table. "Come here." He pulled her toward him, she was so small it was easy to move her submissive body just where he wanted, in an instant he had her laid across his lap, her naked butt up in the air.

His big hand fell onto her shapely ass with a light but auditable slap. It wasn't enough to hurt her or even sting for long, but it left a hint of red on the soft pale flesh. He gave her another careful swat a little harder than the last, testing her out, gauging how much she could take (how much she wanted to take). As his right hand paddled her bottom, his left hand tenderly stroked her back, large fingers kind and loving as he gave her the 'discipline' she needed with his other hand. After all this was play about mixing pain and pleasure, maybe with mild humiliation. He wasn't trying to hurt her, just make her squirm and leave her even more aroused. Part of him couldn't believe he was spanking a sexy teenager on his lap.

He swatted her again, large hand blow landing on both cheeks at once causing her tiny body to jolt. "Tell me you've been a naughty tease." He prompted her to repeat her earlier confession. As he waited for an answer his fingers, warm from the swats, dipped between her legs to expertly rubbing her soaked pussy again. His hand withdrew and swatted her bottom again. "Tell me you're sorry." Again his hand reached down fingers curling into her wet sex, churning her insides pushing her closer to an orgasm. But before she could cum his hand pulled away and his wet fingers swatted her bottom, "Tell me you're good to be a good girl..." another spank made her ass jiggle, "...tell me your going to be obedient..." a pause before his hand slapped her backside again. After the swats his hand swooped down to caress her pussy. Waiting to see how she would respond.

"Noooooo oh Nooooo!" she squealed as she found herself over Nick's lap with her bare ass, wet thighs and now swollen pussy lips proudly on display. Her face was now red with embarrassment. As the first blow cracked across her ass, the air left her lungs with a wail. She didn't believe this was happening. At the same time, she loved it, pain and all, and when the blows kept coming she could feel her pussy leaking all the harder. She was sure that if Nick kept this up she would need to wash his jeans before she went home. His fingers teased her before continuing. Though the initial swat shocked her, and her ass was quickly warming, she quickly recovered her composure and looking up at him and spoke up defiantly "Stop that!" She squirmed and wiggled, and when he asked her to confess, she said "I am a naughty girl! but it will take more than that to get me to change!" Even though tears stained her face, she couldn't help grinning at him. She didn't know which was better the teasing or the spanking. Her pussy was throbbing, and whether he spanked her or fingered her she would be cumming soon.

She reached down below her tummy, and finding his cock, squeezed it hard through the jeans. If things worked out right she hoped she wouldn't be sitting for quite a while. Her Daddy had spanked her as young girl and now that he was gone she missed it terribly.

"You're not sorry at all are you?... Not yet." Nick grinned back at Maxine. He groaned as she squeezed his hard shaft through his jeans, "Oh you're just a horny little slut." Then he gave her ass a break, a short one, just long enough to lean over and capture both her wrists. He pulled her arms behind her back, doubling her hands at her back and gripping her delicate wrists in one hand. She was such a tiny thing that his long fingers almost encircled both her wrists together.

Her arms now secure, leaving her even more helpless he started to paddle her backside properly. He gave her a few blows rapidly, spanking her until her bottom was glowing. Then he stopped to rub the warm, reddened flesh softly with his palm and fingers, he neglected her pussy for the moment but he admired the glimpses he had of her quivering wetness. "Now you tell me when you've learned your lesson and ready to be a good girl." Tears or cries wasn't going to stop Nick, not after seeing her poorly hidden grin or the way her pussy was soaked. However after that first wail he hoped his apartment had good sound-proofing.
Nick hand lifted and dropped again and again swatting about her sweet little upturned ass delivering a good spanking. He would pause now and then to rub her ultra-sensitive flesh, or rest his hand between her legs, hot fingers pressing against her drooling sex. "Do you have anything to say?" He asked during a pause his hand covering her quivering sex from behind, his other hand still holding her wrists.

When she felt her hands being pulled back behind her back and firmly anchored there by his vice like grip, and heard his response to her insolence, she knew that she had misjudged him, and was about to pay. This time his blows were quick and hard, and came one upon the next. Though she wailed and screamed, and kicked her feet, they didn't stop for what seemed an eternity. When he finally paused and asked if she was ready to be a good girl she was out of breath and didn't answer quick enough and the punishment resumed. When she finally had regained some of her composure, Her ass was positively on fire, and redder than her hair. When he asked if she had anything to say, she blurted out as quickly as possible. "Yes! Yes! oh yes I'll be a good girl. I'm so so sorry sir!" Her pussy was throbbing and the touch of his hot hand against her tender lips was all she needed. Her body started to convulse and a long hard moan escaped her lips as she came uncontrollably. With it came a huge flood of her cream. From where her head was looking under his thighs she could see it dripping from his jeans on to the kitchen floor. "Oh please sir" May I be your good girl?" she was begging openly, sincerely now. Her heart was warm and she wanted to hug the man so badly.

"That's a good girl."He responded his tone now less stern more soothing. When she asked to be his, he smiled down at her, "Yes Maxine you may." His fingers pressed into her folds giving her dripping sex the carry attention she needed to cum. He still held her wrists in his other hand, keeping her captive even as he pleased and fingered her pussy. Then he whispered, "I want you to cum for me Maxine." His fingers went to work on her, giving her the release her body desired, the release that he commanded of her.

Afterward he released her arms and lifted her up to sit in his lap. Her revealed tank top he peeled of her body, lifting it carefully over her head before dropping it to the floor. Then he cradled his completely naked petite neighbor in his strong arms. Holding her, offering her comfort and a bit of tenderness. Their night together was only just getting started but after the spanking she had endured she likely needed some comfort to come back down. Before she was ready for more. His hands sweetly caressed her sides and back, gentle, sensual and possessive all at the same time.

She was still reeling from the intense stimulation the spanking provided and her throbbing pussy convulsed in waves as he kept her captive and demanded another orgasm of her. She was not able to do anything but comply, her body now completely in control and not her will. Her pussy clamped down hard on his invading fingers and she lay in his lap panting helplessly and saying "yes sir" softly over and over again between the moans that escaped her lips. When he released her hands and cuddled her gently into her his arms, her chest heaved into gentle tears of joy. She nestled her head into his chest and tried to slip her sore ass between his thighs so that it was somewhat less painful. She hoped he could feel the heat in the big cock she had held earlier. Despite the multiple orgasms she had had, she was still horny over the thought of it. She was torn for some time over what to do, the comfort felt so nice, but still she knew she was his and she hadn't yet pleasured him.

She lifted her face to his and asked " Sir may I please take care of your cock? I will ... any way you wish Sir" she said it in a soft respectful voice and her eyes dropped.

Nick smiled at the suggestion, "Oh, what a thoughtful girl you are Maxine." He reached out to hold her chin as bent his head and kissed her on the lips. Then he gestured to the floor and helped Maxine lower herself until she was kneeling on the floor between his spread thighs.

"Now you're greedy fingers already got you in trouble once tonight so you are to use only your mouth. Is that understood?" Nick unbuttoned his jeans, and slid down the zipper, reaching in his pulled his cock free of his underwear and pants presenting his throbbing meat before Maxine's pretty face. Nick was a real specimen, tall and handsome and his cock was just as impressive had Maxine had thought and hoped, he wasn't rigged but was partial erect, his large member already thick and swollen before her, the large crown bulbous and purplish in its semi-engorged state. By comparison to the diminutive woman it might appear very daunting indeed.

Nick reached down and lifted Maxine's chin again pulling her eyes away from his cock to issue his next order, "Now Maxine, don't make another mess on my jeans." He glanced meaningfully at the wet spot her pussy had left on his thigh, then he leaned back waiting for Maxine to begin. One hand swept through her red locks pulling them aside for the young woman, and also giving him a fine grip should he decide to exert physical control over her. His cock pulsed and twitched slightly in front of her, still growing with a tiny pearl of wet pre-cum peaked from its tip.

As Maxine stared down the challenge before her there were several problems that she realized would need to be over come. First and formost was the difference between her diminuitive height, and the length of Nick's legs and cock. With his cock now free and erect and her being forbidden to use her hands, the head of his cock was a full two inches above the top of her head. Using her mouth while kneeling was going to be impossible. After a couple unsuccessful attempts at compliance, which resultted in his cock being massaged by her big soft breasts, she looked up at Nick and meekly asked, "May I stand sir? I cant reach you" she was completely submissive in this request . Instead of idly waiting for a response, she licked his balls which she could reach lavishly, while Nick made up his mind. It occurred to her that with what she was doing, he might just be in the mood to let her continue to struggle at it.

All the while her still red ass continued to remind her that whatever happened, it would be according to his wishes, and not her own. She knew that were he to decide to punish her further, it would be near unbareable. Looking up at the tower of flesh in front of her she contemplated what would soon be the next challenge, his girth. She knew from gripping it through his pants that her hand could not even half way surround it, and he certainly wouldn't tolerate contact with teeth. She would have to nearly unhige her jaw to get the head past them. She streched her jaw open wide and sucked one of his balls in for practice. Judging from their size, when he did finally release his load she was in for a drowning. He seemed to be taking his time in deciding what she was to do, so she continued to lovingly lathe his that part of him which she was able to reach.

Maxine was right she was so small to almost disappear from view between his legs and while at first he didn't mind her standing he stayed silent as she tongued and sucked his heavy balls. Nick used the grip on her hair to guide her about for his pleasure. He sighed as her tongue and lips worked, it felt absolutely delightful and the stimulation had his balls churning. Finally he answered her, "No Maxine, I think I like you on your knees for now. Follow me." He released her hair and stood up, giving her a stern stare and a downward pointed finger to remind her not to stand.

Then, assuming she was obeying, willing either to walk on her knees or crawl, he walked the short distance to the living room. With his foot he shoved the ottoman next to the couch and then sat down on the couch, his legs straddling the ottoman. His ready cock swayed enticingly as he patted the ottoman indicating she was to crawl up on it, "Up here." From there she'd be able to access his cock easily and he'd be able to admired her curvy little body too. Nick leaned back on the couch, tossing his arms across the back of the couch, spreading out he looking relaxed, at ease and somehow in charge as he waited for Maxine to obey. His big naked cock jutting out proudly, awaiting her mouth.

Maxine didn't hesitate for a second, but just as he had asked her to, she crawled across the floor as though she were a puppy. Her curvy body made quite a sight as her large breasts swayed one way and her round ass the other . All the while she kept her eyes on the tower of swollen flesh between his thighs. When he patted the ottomon she was up on it like a sexy cat. I was about the height of the sofa, and so reaching his cock was easy. Taking it in would not be, moreover now, while she worked to take him in, her reddened ass was forced to wave seductively in the air. This should have been humiliating, but for her it seemed only natural.. she opened her mouth as wide as possible and streched her lips over the swollen head of his cock, all the while shielding him from her teeth with her lips.

Once he was inside he she worked her way down his length and as he reached the back of her throat, she breathed deeply through her nose, relaxed her throat and swallowed him whole . fially her nose bumped into his firm stomach, and her eyes twinkled wit happiness and pride. She had taken him whole.

Seeing his engorged cock filling the little teen's mouth was a decadent sight. It almost made him feel guilty, but she was just too good at it. The little minx seemed made for sex. She worked herself down, his large cock without need of direction or further encouragement and she impressed by throating his cock to the root. He let out a groan and shifted his hips under feeling his cock lodged in the tight confines of her throat. He had expected some oral play, some licking and some light sucking on his bulbous head from her cute lips but she was a natural. If she could keep up this sort of performance she might just make him cum without her hands.

One of Nick's hands came from the couch and reached out, his fingers twining through her red locks to firmly cup the back of Maxine's head. He held her there, nose pressed against his pubic bone for a moment before he begin to move her head. He couldn't help but lift his hips up in tiny thrusts to bump against her face, all as if he was trying to get in even deeper. His lips parted show white teeth and he half groaned half spoke, "Oh yeah." He was clearly loving this. His hand forced her to bob her head on his cock and he didn't intend to let Maxine up until those twinkling eyes turned teary, or she gagged and need to come up for air.

At last he let her up so she could breath, he measured how she was handled things, before praising her, "You're an excellent cocksucker Maxine, keep going." His smile showed that he was pleased and impressed and while his voice still sounded in control it was now low and breathy.

She did keep sucking, but the gleam in her eyes didn't change. Her eyes sparkled even with her face impaled on him. She slid up and down his long thick cock and her smile remained, and if anything got brighter. With every thrust her big breasts heaved and more drool ran down her chest. Her eyes dared him not to cum. Not once did her hands leave the top of the ottoman, not once did she choke of gag, not once did the smile leave her face. She waited for him to give in and cum.

Maxine took his cock like a pro, like an absolute dream. He relaxed his grip, scooping up her hair in his fist so he could see her pretty face as he used the grip to guide her, she didn't need more. Seeing she was such a champ he started to guide her movements more vigorously. He was really using her submissive and strained mouth for his pleasure now. Again and again he impaled her throat, thick dick popping inside to fill her orifice. And as he continued he started to groan louder, his voice beginning to sound hoarse and animalistic as his pleasure mounted. He wondered if he ought to feel a bit more ashamed about pumping this sweet girl's face but it was all too perfect.

Soon Nick hit his limit, with a low groan he felt the powerful sensation that had built so suddenly at the base of his spine start to shake through his cock and balls. His other hand came down and grabbed Maxine's head. He started fucking her face powerfully as he rode the building moment of ecstasy to his release. The big cock thrusting in and out of Maxine's throat begin to twitch and pulse and with a powerful grunt he begin to ejaculate. His seed gushed right down her throat, at least the first blast did because Nick pulled her back and the next blast shot into her mouth, so copious that it covered her tongue and washed the insides of her cheeks with his thick cum. The musky, manly flavor dominating her senses. He thrust greedily back into her throat, his cock still gushing cum, his final thrusts were short, keeping himself buried deep as his cock finished unloading. She had been right, his balls were unloading a huge and impressive load for her.

Finally Nick relaxed and sighed. His grip relaxed and gazed down, his eyes a little glassy from the pleasure, a dreamy smile on his handsome face. "That's a good girl, now clean me up." He ordered her waiting to feel his tongue on his wet and sensitive cock.

As she heard his words, she backed away slowly and let his semi-rigid cock flop out of her mouth. Careful to keep his orders, her hands stayed where they were on the ottoman and after swallowing what was still in her mouth, she immediately set about licking his cock and balls which were well coated. It was a difficult task as his big cocked flopped about as she worked. She also got a great deal of it on her face and hair, and by he time she had finished she was quite a mess, but a smiling one. "I hope sir, that I have been satisfying to you, unless you prefer me as I am, may I use your shower? I am terribly sticky."

She waited patiently for an answer.

Back
Top Bottom