Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for a RP Partner (Update 3.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frightorflight

Supernova
Hey I'm looking for a girl for a long term RP (sci fi RP is my favorite). I am up for almost anything. I will RP with guys but I prefer girls. I am not a grimmer nazi and I will not require you to write responses of a certain length, just don't make every other response only a single word long and we will have not problems. I am open to pretty much anything accept for a few things that I will not do.

I just don't do:
any toilet things
MxM
Cheating (only applies for married characters)
one or two other things as obviously I cannot think of everything.

Also RP does not have to be 18+.

Here are a few starter ideas, we ca work them out more if your interested, or figure up something else.

Plot 1: You are the spoiled daughter of a baroness and a rich industrialist. You get captured by pirates and suddenly find yourself thrown into a horrible world where your parent or your money can't help you.

Plot 2: You are the body guard of the girl from plot 1. She is killed and you are captured. Now you have to decide to try and escape and possibly face death for failure. Or stay and become a criminal as low as the rest.

Plot 3: You are a bounty hunter after a man who is supposedly a war criminal. When you catch up to him and his men though you find out that there is so much more to his story than what is on the wanted poster.

Plot 4: You play a reporter who goes undercover in the undercity on earth. During your investigation you get swept up in the world of crime, gene modding, and dark pleasures, and slowly you go from an undercover reporter to a rising crime queen.

Plot 5: You are an Orc girl who is a little more timid than most orcs. One day you get separated from your tribe and you meet up with a human who take you in and you two slowly build a relationship.

Plot 6: Your pick.

All of these are just starter ideas for a universe I already have a lot of ideas for and we can develop as we play. I am looking for a girl that is okay with furries, futa, aliens, vampires, robots/cyborg, and things like that. None of this is a requirement. Please send me a pm if you're interested.

Other RP's I am interested in doing, or doing something based off of:

Warhammer 40k (really want to do this)
Black Lagoon
Post Apocalyptic
Lost world type scenario
AssassinxAssassiin (Not Assassins Creed)
Star Wars
Modern day slice of life
Fantasy
Into the Badlands (also really want to do)
Reistence
Your pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom