Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

can'т вe ѕaved {яσgυε x яεвσяη}

"Hybrids aren't supposed to be possible..." he said, letting her talk. "The reason it was is the wolvesbane killed the wolf in me for that time, I was human. The only reason I think that this didn't kill me is the incredibly lucky timing... I could feel the two sides clash when the wolvesbane started to be rejected by the vampire and weakening the wolf, then... the silver weakening both... and the dead man's blood weakening the vampire, it was an endless battle and I'm almost sure it can't be replicated without severe consequences... and likely death... I was lucky, I know that much." he said, he made a soft growling sound as she petted his head with her fingers. He was still a dog, he still enjoyed that feeling, his eyes closed and he smiled softly. The two lay there, forgetting the world, forgetting that somehow, they were being hunted. He nuzzled into her arm gently as his hands and arms wrapped around her, keeping her against him in the silence.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη

She chuckled at his little noises, tugging a bit at his locks. ”Don’t you growl at me.” She said, playfully, turning her head into his neckline and pressing a tender kiss there. More of a peck than anything. This was her pack… And that was okay. She continued lovingly petting through his hair, letting her body relax it’s weight on him completely. If she wasn’t careful, she was going to end up falling out cold cuddled up to him. Their relationship had never really developed passed their little friends with benefits stage. But she could see herself with him, romantically. Their bodies seemed to mold together perfectly. He always seemed to be there when she needed him and vice versa. She purred quietly. ”If you’re not careful, you’re going to be carrying me off to bed.” She said, playfully.

He groaned softly when she tugged at his hair and told him not to growl. "I can't help it... I enjoy being petted." He said, he even had a soft blush on his face from admitting this. He turned his head when she went to lick and kiss at his neck. The more she pet him, the more he shivered in her touch. She moved down on him and seemed to curl up with him. "I wouldn't mind..." he said, his hands moving up her back, running over her muscles gently. He enjoyed the moment they were having and was unaware but they were thinking the same thing. He already knew he had feelings for her, back when he first rescued her in that temple, back when he did everything he could to make it easy on her... She was brought into his life for a reason, perhaps bigger than all of them. If he could lead the wolfpack into peace and she could change how the vampires thought, then maybe, just maybe, they could change the world within the supernatural realm.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη

She moaned comfortably and quietly as his hands found their way up and along her back. Fingers continued to work idly against his scalp. She felt the pulse against her flesh before leaning her head up to bite into the flesh of his neck. Something about the silver in her blood made her weak… Typically, she would have waited to drink from him, but… she wouldn’t take much this time. Just enough to quiet the loud drums in her ears. She lapped softly at the wound, fingers tightening in his hair. She was tired, she was relaxed, she was hungry, and she was… needy. Moreso than she remembered being in a while. Although, the last time they’d ended up together, he’d left her a mess from the hips down. ”You’re gonna have to… I’m going to end up falling asleep just like this…” She warned, a playful smile at her stained lips. Wasn’t this a perfect situation? Regardless of the unfortunate circumstances that had gotten them there.

"I have no issues staying here." he said, moving down into the cushions of the couch more. "I couldn't ask for a better vacation from all the shit that has been happening the last couple weeks... Enjoying it with you is more than enough to sate my thirst at the moment..." Speaking of thirst she had bit into his neck again, drinking little, but succeeding rather well at turning him on beyond comparison. He growled against softly at her and panted. One thing was for sure, the vampire in him was bringing out his more wolflike instincts. "And if you keep petting me you're gonna end up hilted while you sleep on my chest..." he said to her gruffly. The petting was causing all kinds of feelings for him.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη

She couldn’t help but chuckle at his threat, lifting her head to look at him again. ”Well, you know, I’d hardly call it sleeping if it comes to that…” She finished, fingers stilling their petting against his scalp. Although, with all of the stress of the last few days… would it be so terrible? The last time they’d been ‘together’, it’d been mostly to sate him, but now that the more ravenous part of him was already satisfied, who was to say that this would be anything but enjoyable? She shifted, letting her knees fall on either side of his hip to straddle him before tugging again at the locks he had so carefully warned her about.

”Although, I will go ahead and let you know, you keep growling at me and you won’t have to worry about petting.” And what would the shame be, truly…? In enjoying one another in such a way? There wouldn’t be. And she felt more connected to him now then, maybe, she’d ever felt…

"I could whine at you." He grinned sheepishly. She didn't lik ehim growling, she seemed to forget what he was. "I could change forms so you understand me better, I'm sure you're used to that form more... since I stayed in it the most with you." He said. He knew she wasn't totally used to his other form quite yet, it hadn't been long enough. "You'll learn my sounds... movements... they are very doglike... My protection stims from being very doglike too..." he said smiling gently. She was just going to have to get used to his little quirks. "I wish you could see what it was like in this body, the mind of a beast and body of a human... it's... interesting." he said closing his eyes to relax.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη

”Interesting, I’m sure that’s one word for it…” She curled her hands against her chest, relaxing against him entirely. She was more than used to his little quirks, but it didn’t mean that it wasn’t fun to pick at him for it. She didn’t mind this form any more than she minded the other. They both held the same warmth, it was just that this form spoke fluent English. ”I never did much studying on shifters… that always just kind of seemed like nature to me. Of course, I know a hell of a lot more now…” she murmured, sleepily.

He smiled as she half-assed agreed with him. She wanted to say it was weird, but he could understand that. He did have a dog form that could literally shred her flesh and bone in a single bite, that had to be a little weird. Her hands against his chest lured him in and his head moved to her shoulder and nuzzled her gently. He was feeding off her sleepiness and yawned himself. He closed his eyes, pulled her close and slowly started to drift off to sleep.

~
"My dear' you're going to catch a cold out here." A man said, his hand moving down to a woman's stomach. His hands had claws and they were gentle against the bump on the woman's body.
"Sir, incoming forces from the west." A voice called out, echoing the voice of the past.
The woman looked at the man, kissed his cheek and nodded for him to go off.
The man wasted no time, moving down to the ground on all fours as he shifted his form and took off. He was a general he had a responsibility to the pack.
The woman moved inside the house and closed the doors, not born with any of the features her husband had, this woman was human. Once a hunter who lay down her weapons to join forces with the young wolf she met after he told her he could change how everything was for them. He agreed and she became part of the pack, the only human to ever be accepted as such. The male protected her like she was glass, keeping everything and everyone away from her. Several times the Elder said that he should turn her, but he didn't want to. He enjoyed how precious the human life was and he cared for her with every thread of his being.
She walked into the room and started to undress when a man walked from the shadows.
"Cecilia..." The man said, knowing the woman by heart.
"W-Who are you, how do you know my name..." She asked, moving to the side of the bed to pick up a knife.
With a wave of his hand he had the knife kicked from her grasp and he used this power once again to send her flying into the nearest wall, caring not if he hurt the infant she possessed or not. She was a couple months from having the baby so she stopped herself from hitting the wall by bracing it with her arms.
The man walked up behind her, grabbed her around the neck and hissed. "The female huntress that preferred to lay with the enemy... lets see how much he loves you after this." He said, he yanked her head over and sunk his fangs into the side of her neck, injecting his venom. Once the venom was in her he bit his wrist and forced the wrist into her teeth, forcing her to drink his blood as she struggled and screamed. "Be now one of us ... Destroy the pack under my control... become mine." The man was joined by a woman, red hair, bright red eyes, and perfect features. The man stepped back letting her fall to the ground as she started to thrash, screaming. With that, the blond haired man left the female to fend for herself and went back home with his queen. The screams drew in the wolves and her husband howled loudly when he found her like that. He cared for her as much as he could, even letting her feed from him, getting both of them exiled. It was one thing to lay with a human, it was another to lay with vampires.

A month later Damien was born and his bloodthirst was ravaging his mother, he almost killed her on the birthing, if not for his father he would have. The man was very quick to grab his son and feed him. However, it seemed the vampiric blood in his system died down at about 8 weeks, since he stopped having craving for blood, stopped throwing temper tantrums for it, and started eating meat. They thought that had dodged the bullet, little did they know however it was just dormant inside of him waiting for the one who put the plan into motion to take over.

~

Damien woke up after having a weird dream, as if he was a 3rd party witnessing all of these weird things. He figured it was brought on by something unrelated and he looked over at Asche, stroking the hair from her face. She resembled the female in his dream so she imagined that it had something to do with that, just something his mind threw together. He slowlymoved her off him an dstood up realizig his body hurt due to the uncomfortable couch he just spent his night on. He moved from the living room into the dinning room and started to cook up some food. He had food here, he had gone out for it a couple times, they were living as any humans would, despite the fact that Damien had a knack for getting himself into trouble with supernatural. Normal. Just a white picket fence and a kid was all they missed from the dream. Damien really didn't want children though, mostly because he didn't want to risk losing them. It wasn't worth it to him. he didn't want to risk a baby growing up without parents, so he just preferred never to have one. Thankfully for him too he was infertile, so he couldn't have them if he wanted to.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη

Her body fell into a peaceful sleep. She wasn’t entirely sure if it had anything to do with lying with him had anything to do with it or not. However, her own dreams were bizarre.

There was laughter in her mind, melodic and smooth. Almost regal in nature. There were full, red lips parted in this laughter. All she could see for a while was a mess of scarlet, perhaps hair? It spread against expensive looking fabric. Three were sensual coos, the types of sounds that made one’s skin crawl either in anticipation or otherwise. Goosebumps rose over her skin in her sleep. No one scene was very clear. Just voices, dark chuckles and purrs. There were two voices, that she knew, but at times she heard them simultaneously, flipping her mind in confusion. But almost instantly, the images seemed to fall black and all sounds halted.

This was when she felt him gingerly moving her, setting her back down on the couch as he moved out of the room. She murmured softly, resting on her belly and relaxing a bit as the smell of food wafted in from the kitchen. It was almost saddening that food didn’t really hold the same appeal anymore. But she was tired enough right now that all she really wanted to do was rest.

What had been with that weird dream…?

Damien spent the morning thinking about the dream he had, trying to lule it off as a minimal dream, but it was weird, too weird to ignore. He was clearly distracted when she finally got up. He didn't even notice she had come into the room. He was finishing up with some meat and eggs he had been frying for himself. He never lost the taste for food, and it was sad she had. It bothered him that she lost the taste for food but he didn't say anything about it. He made her some anyway, just in case. If she didn't want it he would eat it so it didn't go to waste. "I think we need to hone our abilities. There has to be alot more to these powers than we're currently using, right?" he asked as she walked in. He was preoccupied with breakfast that he didn't notice the look on her face. The same look he'd had, confussed, and a little dazed. He didn't know what he had seen and she didn't know what he had seen. "What do you say Asche? Should we hone our abilities ? " he asked. "I mean, like, sparring, learning the weaknesses of ourselves, and the strengths, those types of things." he asked smiling. He finished up the meat and eggs and sat down to start eating, leaving some if she wanted any.

Back
Top Bottom