Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

can'т вe ѕaved {яσgυε x яεвσяη}

He intended to tease her for quite a bit, nipping at her hips, and then each of the spots where her groin met her legs, then finally the icing on the cake as his tongue lashed out and barely touched the tip of her mound, just where the clitoris met the tip of her womb. Her taste was like nothing he'd ever tasted before, the strict diet of blood left it permiated, sweet, and musky. He needed more. He leaned down wrapping his arms around her hips and pulling her up as he pressed his face into her folds, licking slowly from the deep, moist opening up to the bundle of nerves, he did this a couple times before diving his tongue into the folds, licking inwards as his thumb ran around the nerves with earnest. He made sure to lick upwards, curling his tongue underneath the opening to press into the other bundle of sensitive regions, that little spot. He knew he hit it when she jerked and he pinned her in place as he assaulted that, and the little nub at the top. One thing he was good in was a woman's orgasm, and denying them. She was in for a fun night. Once he had successfully denied two orgasms from her he moved up and lifted her hips against his groin, running his head along her folds with one hand, leaning down to pull her into the crook of his neck with his other arm. He waited for her to bite down on his neck befor epushing into her, she was tight, very tight, he was no doubt hurting her but it would heal, he would give it time to.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Now, that was torture indeed, causing whimpers to roll from her chest. Sound mounds heaved as he’d poked and prodded and teased. This was, until his mouth covered her womanhood, causing her hips to tense in his grasp and a groan to fly passed her lips, loud in nature. Fingers fell to the fabric at her side, gripping at it tightly and pulling it in towards her as he worked his magic. She hadn’t been aware of how long it’d been since she’d felt attention like this so… completely. Her hips subconsciously rolled into his attention, only causing a displeased whine when he’d pinned her down. The next few minutes of her life were torturous. ”Oh, fuck…” She’d murmured, quietly. Although his preternatural hearing would certainly pick up her coos.

Once her hips met his own and his pulse met her lips, she didn’t hesitate. Gripping tightly the hair at the back of his head, as well as wrapping an arm tightly about his shoulder, she bit down. Blood and euphoria flooded her senses as his shaft parted her, allowing him to sheath himself in the warmth of her cavern. Her hips arched towards him, towards the discomfort, a loud moan muffled against his next, the Vampiress pulling blood with near reckless abandon.

He hilted inside of her slowly inch by throbbing inch until he was compeltely inside, where he lay for a moment before starting his slow piston in and out of her amazingly tight body. "You're perfect, Asche..." he let slip from his lips. A small nudge towards their relationship, but that was as close as he trod tonight, his pistons became harder, faster, more diligent. He was meaning to take it slow but the animal in him started pounding without thinking, likely ripping her appart over and over. His cock was throbbing, the pulsating feeling was very obvious to them both, he had been swolen for too long, too many sessions leaving him blue balled, every time she fed would leave him in a possition of comfortability. He couldn't take it anymore. He pulled out of her, slamming back in hard and deep. If she was enjoying it he didn't notice, his feral instinct was merely focused on his own pleasure, and he left her to her own devices.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
He sawed viciously between her folds, legs tense at his hips, gripping harder as he pushed further and further, deeper, pushing her body to limits it may not have been capable of when she was human. Her chest shivered beneath him, but it was likely enough that he hadn’t noticed. Blood smeared her lips an cheeks as she’d pulled away from him, moaning loudly into the air around them, fingernails biting crescents into his shoulders. She was already on edge with his teasing earlier. But with this? She may not be able to hold herself off much longer. She had control, yes, over most things. It was becoming blatantly obvious this was not one of those things.

”Damien…” She whimpered softly, but the sound was drown out as he yanked himself out, and then shoved back into her, violently enough for her to cry out. Fingernails raked across his skin and scalp, likely drawing blood as she’d clung closer to him. There was a considerable amount of pain there, certainly. But just as much pleasure. ”I can’t…” she huffed, ”Hurry…” She was trying to hold off on her own climax, as any good lover might… but she couldn’t promise to last much longer.

Damien continued to thrust, paying no mind to her pain, or her pleasure at the moment until he slammed deeply in her, releasing a hot stream of his seed deep in her womb. Good thing for them that Vampires and Werewolves were unable to produce any sort of offspring, so they were safe in that department. Once he came his cock instantly started to deflate and he held himself up above her, his arms shaking slightly. He panted and seemed to be crawling his way back to reality, his eyes were glazed over and a singular color. He was seemingly in a trance to his feral nature. He panted and it took several moments for him to come back. "I... I can't wait that long anymore..." he said groaning. "You almost lost me..." He pulled his feral side back more and sighed a long sigh before pulling out and collapsing beside her face first in the bed. He didn't even care he just made the sheets filthy. He was out before she could say anything. The energy he burned knocked him through a loop and he wasn't able to stay awake anymore. He was snoring not long after their encounter, unable to control himself from doing so.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She’d cried out as he’d finally found his finish, her own chasing his. Walls clamped around his shaft, struggling against his girth as her own orgasm tore through like an unforgiving hurricane. She’d panted heavily, her fingers clinging tightly to him until her body could finally completely relax. Once it did, he was already speaking and moving. Fortunate enough, his fatigue left the smell of blood from his nostrils. He’d certainly done a number… it was a quick and clean reminder that her body was still, in fact, human. She felt the discomfort all the way into her abdomen, discarding it as she shakily stood on two feet to run a bath.

As she sank into the warm water, she noticed that all of the blood she’d taken in from him was already being used to heal her body, and thus left it… close to starving. But she would merely feed again tomorrow, after insisting he hunt… There was no need to let him know the damage he’d done. Huffing heavily, she found a chuckle ripping from her chest. ‘Almost’ lost him, he’d said. No… he had been gone.

Damien woke the next day, the bed was splattered with blood. He tried to remember what had happened and he realized he had completely broken his own code, going fully feral. He remembered it. "Asche?" He looked around, she wasn't in the bedroom. He walked out and found her in the tub, STILL. He looked up and it was daylight. "Asche, get up, what the hell." He said, walking over and helping her out of the tub. "You can't sleep in there..." He said, wrapping a towel around her and taking her back into the room. "You okay? Did I hurt you?" he asked, he didn't remember a whole lot from the night before. He looked to her wondering if she was alright, she seemed weak. "Don't worry, I'll go hunt..." he said. He took off and was gone for several hours before returning to let her feed. He'd have to feed twice, once for her and once for himself, he didn't mind that though. "Are you okay, Asche?" he asked, softly, coming back to her to feed her.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She’d just been enjoying the tranquility of the bath when he’d come in, worrying her half to death about having been there all night. Crimson hues glanced groggily up at him. ”What? The water was just nice…” She murmured, moving with him as he urged her out of the water and into a fluffy towel. Most of the damage had healed by then, so the only obvious form of damage was in her body language. ”I’m fine… really…” She murmured, slipping away the towel and sliding on a tight tank top and a pair of black, comfortable underwear.

She moved into the living room, resting on the couch to watch television as he’d assured her he was going to hunt. When he’d returned, she was sleeping almost peacefully, until he’d roused her. ”Hm? Day? No, I’m alright. I’m okay… I’m just… I’m hungry…” She murmured, honestly, forcing herself into a seated position.

"Oh, yeah, totally. I love sitting in ICE WATER too..." He shook his head before taking off to gather blood and return to feed her. "You're nuts, you know that? You let my feral side almost rip you apart." he said. He let her take her fill and lay down with her for a little while until he regained his strength and he got up again. He kissed her gently. "Back soon." he said, taking off.

Four hours later he still wasn't back.

While he was out he had gotten jumped, shot, and dragged off. They had shot him while he was in his wolf form and he had been forced to change shortly after they started dragging him, blood tracking from the point where he had been shot all the way through the snow to a road where he was thrown into the back of a truck, shot at point blank range in the chest with another wolvesbane shot. They dragged him back to their location and strung him up like a deer hunt. Hooks were pushed through his hands, using the bone of his hands to hook up to. He woke up to intense pain, his body had been flayed free of a lot of skin, seemingly trying to torture him but he hadn't remembered it. Under him was a pool of his own blood. He tried to get lose but realized there was no way he was getting out of here. They had shoved a silver spike in his mouth when they weren't talking to him, the silver burning it's way into his tongue and throat. Tears rounded in his eyes as he tried to ignore all the pain. He looked around at his surroundings. Caged. Like an animal. How did they know what we was? He groaned and shook his head, attempting to spit the spike from his mouth. He whimpered and looked around, his eyes were glazed with tears but he realized the cage was made of silver, the hooks in his hands were coated in wolvesbane, keeping it from healing. One of the hunters entered the cage. "Where is your pack?" They asked. This must have been what they had been asking before. He answered the only way he knew how. "I don't have one." His answer earned him a reward, a knife slammed into the space just below his ribcage, and ripped downwards. "I'm not asking again."

He threw his head back as the guy flayed him open, cutting into his chest, stomach and abdomen. He passed out again from the pain and blood loss, hanging hard against the hooks in his hands.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She laughed a bit. ”It wasn’t cold at first… and you know I can’t feel the cold…” When he’d settled near to her, she’d fed from him until she felt she was up to par. Soon, he was off again, presuming he’d be back soon. But when four hours passed and he did not return, Asche knew something was wrong. And not just a little wrong, but terribly wrong. She knew it wasn’t the Vampires. If the Alpha had wanted Damien dead, he’d have just used Asche’s body. She had to entertain the worst case scenario: hunters.

And may God place his hands upon them.

For the minute she caught the scent of blood, his blood, there was little more than rage occupying her mind. It took her nothing to track them down. And when she’d seen the condition that Damien was in, she was only left angrier. The hunter wiped the blood on his pants with a grimace, but this was when she decided to make her presence known. She’d sworn she’d never kill a human, never feed from one. But this one? This one was fucking hers. And he was dead. He was dead the moment he’d touched Damien… he just didn’t know it yet.

”Looking for his pack…?” She questioned, causing him to turn around with a start and raise his crossbow. But the necklace around her neck caught his attention. “You’re… you’re a Kennedy… You guys are legends…” He murmured, seemingly in awe of the woman before him. But once she’d closed the distance, gripping his locks in her hand and yanking his head to the side, the awe was replaced with something else. ”I’m a little something else, too.” She rumbled lowly before tearing, violently, into the male’s neck. His screams rang out over the area, alerting his family. His Coven. Good. Let them come.

She gorged herself on the hunter until he was bled dry, moving inside of the cage to pull Damien down and pull him from the cage. She drank from the wounds, pulling the wolvesbane from them as much as she could. But this drunken sensation could only fuel her rage. And when they’d all shown, she hadn’t hesitated.

It was nothing short of genocide, a massacre. She’d drained the majority of them, while ripping the others apart with her bare hands, blood pouring over her skin like a warm, thick rain. And in her drunken mindstate, it was almost orgasmic. She smeared it over her neck, along her chest and further down before she let out a mighty, angry roar.

This was his pack. She was his pack. And anyone with half a mind who was not ready to meet their maker… should not test her.

The scene was a flash to damien, going slow motion. Unlike a vampire he couldn't just drink blood to refuel himself. The blood he lost was extreme. He was weak and the poison - though pulled from his system, still had an effect on it till it wore off. Healing was postponed. He couldn't move, the pain wouldn't stop. His eyes were closed, the smell of blood all around him. The wolf in his was weakened, it was as if he was human again. His wounds refused to heal, his blood wasn't pumping properly, he had been overdosed on wolvesbane and the wounds were too deep. He would barely be aware of her attempting to help him, the sounds she was saying, screaming even, everything was slowmotion, blurred, muffled. All he could hear was his heartbeat that started to slow down over time. His heart started to stop - the bite from her earlier was still apparent on his neck, she hadn't healed it and his body hadn't either, he still had venom in his veins. When she dripped blood into his mouth everything seemed to become different, she was attacked while trying to help him and he could feel his body fighting itself. He suddenly screamed rolling on all fours, grasping his head in his hands. Blood was dripping form his nose, his ears, and his eyes and mouth as the two venom in his body fought over dominance. Would it kill him or would it help him. He realized she had just turned him accidently, while trying to help him. He could smell her blood as the hunters arrived and took aim at her one by one. He thrashed on the ground, his flesh melting and replacing itself over and over again, finally all remained still and he stopped moving, laying on his stomach, unmoving.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Her rage kept her rolling, pushing, even as they’d pumped arrow after arrow into her flesh. She’d fed murdered, maimed until she could no longer move. At least, not well. Not that it mattered, everyone was dead. She didn’t even hear his heartbeat anymore. She lowered herself to her knees, pressing her stomach against the tops of her thighs and curled into herself.

Loneliness, a fate worse than death, it seemed… Her wrists rested lifelessly on the ground before her, pumping blood into nothing. The knife she’d used had been silver, the wounds weren’t healing as quickly as they normally would, and her rage had burned so much blood. She literally had no energy. No will to do anything but lie there, forehead pressed into the ground, shoulders barely shifting with her breathing. Why did she ever bother trying to hold anything together?

Everything she touched was destined to fall apart…

Damien felt his sides calm down and suddenly his eyes opened. The icey blue he normally had were now replaced by golden and red. creating a firey stare. He sat up and looked around, he couldn't see her. He left the area where he had been locked and he saw her. In the place where he had his canines, he now had fangs over them both... both fangs.... his vampire fangs extended over the others, when he wanted to feed. He moved towards her. "Asche." He said. She was far gone. He had to calm her before the elder took over.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
And now, she was hearing ghosts. ”Ghosts…? I have to deal with ghosts now…?” she whispered, lowly. She shook her head, curling in closer to her knees. Arrows protruded from nearly four different places, soaked in her blood. She was trying to hide within herself, it was all she wanted to do. If the Alpha’s main goal had been to destroy her, he’d succeeded so brilliantly… She’d thrown away all of her morals, all of the things she thought to be truly her. She’d cast them all aside for just… a moment a peace. Any semblance of normality… and now she’d lost it all.

Damien growled and lunged at her, his fist hit the side of her jaw, meanwhile his hand grabbed her around the throat. The punch to the jaw was very light, only enough to spark her a moment. He pinned her by the throat and hissed at her, the long fangs and crimson orange eyes very obvious. "Asche." He said. He wouldn't let her lose it with him around.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
The hit that landed had actually done considerable damage, blood flying from her lips and a bruise instantly beginning to form before he’d had her pinned by the throat. ”Damien…?” She questioned, weakly. His eyes… his fangs. Something was different. But he wasn’t a Vampire, no. He was something else. Clearly something else... Her chest heaved as her eyes searched for answers in his face, answers she was sure he didn’t have any more than she did. The grip at her throat was dangerous, however… Strong. In her yes was it… fear or confusion? It’d be hard to tell.

once she said his name his hand loosened and he moved off of her, pulling her up. She was bloody and apparently used a lot of her strength. "Feed before he gets to you...." He sat down on a chair nearby and he tried to come to terms what happened to him. He felt the fangs along his gums, pushing to cover his wolf fangs, they soon retracted back into his gumline leaving just the regular fangs. "How in the world..." he glanced at her, his eyes a burning orange. "I don't understand what happened." He said looking at her. "You... somehow turned me... but... I ....I didn't think that was possible..." He was confussed now, beyond confussed.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
”I don’t… I don’t know what I did…” She responded weakly, turning her head into him. She felt so sick to her stomach, all of this silver wasn’t helping. She wasn’t even sure that she’d be able to keep anything she drank down. She reached over, plucking the arrows and such from her flesh and tossing them to the side. She grunted in discomfort, fingers trembling as he pressed her lips into his neck. ”Can you even spare this..?” She questioned. But her body didn’t wait for an answer.

His blood was different, sweeter… Intoxicating. She moaned softly against his neck, clinging her way closer to her as the sensation of feeding spread throughout her form.

He was quite shocked when she bit him, he would have said they should drink from the dead, but he remembered deadmans blood and then he wondered how long it took for blood to become distilled like that. He let her drink from him, wrapping his arm around her. The power surged through him. He didn't want her weak, it would give the elder an easy way in and that's the last thing he wanted. "I'm fine." he said, he would feed later. And now, apparently, he needed to feed, or maybe not, he didn't know how hybrids worked, no one did. He realized one thing thoug, the wolvesbane wasn't working, and the silver was barely phasing him. "Interesting..." he said softly. So my weaknesses became my strengths.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Asche had just desperately latched onto the closest neck… unfortunately it was his. But his blood revitalized her in a way that was almost… unreal. She leaned her head back and groaned. Her chest was heaving, spine arching while her body reacted to the healing warmth that was spreading through her entire form. Her breath caught in her chest, swallowing the remainder of the blood that was in her mouth. Fingers curled into the ground at her side, groaning as the healing process seemed to kick into overdrive. ”What in the fucking world.” She groaned, relaxing.

"Weird. Almost as if you're feeding from the alpha... with the strength your bite gave me... maybe that's why?" He asked, looking down at her. he looked around at all the death around them. "Did you do this?" he asked. ' Now we really are monsters...' he thought to himself, glancing at all the dead bodies. he glanced at one of them and licked the blood that was on one. He didn't feel anything bad from it so he kept drinking, he drained the body, moving onto the next, then the next. Every body in the area was drained and he was filled with a power he didn't know he had. His eyes were crimson and he was smirking wildly. "Lets go..." he said, moving out of the hut. The sun didn't hurt, the silver wasn't burning him, nothing seemed to affect him anymore. This hybrid thing, he could get used to it. He shifted and the first thing he noticed was the color of his fur. It had changed to black, pitch black, with red markings on his back and tail. Sick. He looked over at her and his tail wagged. He took off running, faster than he ever could before. Amazing.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She was considerably weaker than he was at the moment, and so she’d sat back and kept her gaze averted from the mass homicide that she’d committed for the sake of his wellbeing. And when he’d asked if she’d killed all of those people, she averted her gaze instead, opting not to answer. Instead, it seemed, she reverted further into herself. The shame was tangible, she could almost feel it rolling off of her skin in waves, as if the wind washing over her were only serving the purpose of pushing it further into her flesh. She was more than eager to leave the hut.

She was glad to see that the sunlight didn’t affect him either. Nor did silver, or even the Wolvesbane. Had she taken his weaknesses and replaced them with invincibility? Was he somehow untouchable now, thanks to her blood? There were a lot of answers they may likely never have, and her eyes followed him as he took off running. She could tell he felt great, like a whole new man. Which was wonderful, in hindsight but it didn’t do too much in the way of her guilt.

She really had completed the transformation, she was a monster now. But had they given her a choice? She’d done what she had to do… she knew that. And with this said, she began to follow him home, where she was sure he was headed.

He ran complete circles around her, he couldn't be happier than he was right now. His tail wagged and he barked at her, stopping in front of her, grinning. The power he was feeling was strong, so strong. he wasn't used to what he was feeling right in this moment. He walked up to her and shifted his form. "This is ... wow." He said. "How come you don't use this power..." He asked her. "It's amazing... you can do anything... or maybe you just haven't tried pushing the limits?" He asked.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She glanced at him as he’d stopped in front of her. She studied his gaze for a moment before parting her lips to speak. ”I think you know me well enough to know the answer to that, Damien… this is a curse for me… Being what I am has done nothing but tear my life down around me. I come from a long line of Kennedy’s… The most prominent Supernatural hunters since the first record of hunting. My family is basically one step back from Van Helsing… and look at what I am, what I’ve done. My Coven, dead. The coven behind me? Gone. There is no part of me that is human left. No part of everything that I am, was, or was ever going to be… I’ve… ignored it. Avoided it as long as my heart could stand, Damien… You have been my only strength, my only pillar. This has not been an easy change for me to grasp…”

Damien listened to her, A curse, all of this was a curse to her. He understood, she was still better than him because she was once human. He would never be part of that world, he'd never been there, and he didn't know what it was like being human. "Right...." he said. He swallowed and shifted. He didn't want it to affect him how it did but he ran slower, he pretended that it didn't bother him, but deep down he was hurt. If she had it her way, she's reverse time and be hunting him with her coven... He was a curse to her, she said it herself... she was close to Van Helsing... like she said. She was only with him because of what she was reduced to.

Back
Top Bottom