Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

can'т вe ѕaved {яσgυε x яεвσяη}

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She glanced down at her fingers as his own curled about elegant digits. His kiss was warming, and she returned it just as warmly, leaning herself into him. The little tidbits of affection here and there were more helpful than he could ever truly know. She lifted her free hand and let her arm dangle over his shoulder. Eyes closed as she leaned herself into him, smiling against his lips before pulling away. He’d never really have any idea how much he’d helped her with just the little things. A brush of his fingers, of his lips and his breath. She’d parted from him, for only a second before pulling him back, massaging her own full, velvet lips against his own.

”Sometimes, you make me forget I’m knee deep in all of this trouble…” She mused softly, letting her hand fall from his shoulder.

He smiled down at her when she pulled back and he nodded. "That's because we're in it together." He said. "When you're going through something with someone else, it's a lot easier to pretend it doesn't exist." He smiled. "But I couldn't think of another person I'd want to be in trouble with, I trust you and I hope you trust me." he said. "We'll have to start training more." he said softly. He finished dinner with her and then walked out to the yard. "You never have come at me with everything you've got... show me .." he said. He wanted to see exactly what she was capable of. he knew she was stronger than he was and that he would end at her mercy each time, which is why he wanted to learn, maybe he could reverse it in his favor someday.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She wasn’t sure how much she believed that, but there was a good amount of merit to what he’d said. Going it alone was always harder than it was when you had someone struggling with you. She turned to finish focusing on dinner, she’d let him help. And they’d eaten together. Once they were done, she moved towards the door with him, shrugging on a coat as they made their way outside.

When he indicated that he wanted to be shown what she was really capable of, she cut a glance at him. Did he even know what it was he was asking for..? With a coy grin, she pulled her hands from her pockets and shook them out at her side. ”You sure about that…? You should be careful what you wish for…” She commented, slyly.

He motioned to her to bring it on and put on his big boy pants to fight back as much as he possibly could. He knew she would kick his ass, more than once, but he would prepare the best he could and learn what he needed to to protect himself against her if he ever needed to. "Alright, lets go then." he said. He was biting off more then he could chew and he was happy to do so.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Her grin only widened, threatening to split her face from ear to ear. Well, he did ask for it, after all. It would be almost rude for her not to oblige, wouldn’t it? She shrugged the coat off throwing it to the side. She shook her hands out, cracking her neck from one side to the next before moving on to roll her shoulders. ”You’d think a big, handsome guy like yourself would be embarrassed to be overthrown by this pretty little face.” She said, maintaining the devilish little grin before she was on him.

She was fast. Fast enough that she’d blinked and closed the distance. ”Boo.” She murmured, palming his chest hard enough that he’d at least skid back a few feet. She took a few steps to the left, and then to the right. ”You’re gonna have to be quicker than that. Use your hearing, those super sensitive ears of yours.” And just like that, she was on him again.

She clearly wasn’t using all of her strength, instead opting for quick, meaningful taps in the joints. The shoulders first, chest, gut, and then the neck. When she’d finally palmed his neck, she’d easily lifted him off of his feet and brought him to the ground. Once he was on the ground, she’d mounted, her legs straddling his hips and her hands finding his wrists to hold them down. ”It’s the boobs, isn’t it? Distracting you?”

He hadn't fought very much in his young life, and he couldn't deny how sexy she was while kicking his ass. She mocked him slightly by sayin he was gonna get overthrown right from the start. He grinned. "I expect as much." He said agreeing. He sat waiting and suddenly she was in front of him, then behind, then her hands hit a few key points as she mocked him telling him to use his hearing. Had he done that in the past, would it have helped? He found himself on his back with her on top of him pinning him to the ground by his wrists. he licked his lips. "Sure, I'll go with that..." he said, looking at the mounds she was blaming mockingly. She was strong, so much stronger than he was. The alpha had given her a lot of power of his own. "I didn't expect you to be so powerful." he said. "I'll have to keep trying..." He grinned.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She remained in this position, sliding his arms above his head and lowering herself until her chest rested against his. ”Mmhmm.” She’d simpered, resting her weight against him. ”You know, I actually think I changed my mind. You’re much cuter when you’re on your back.” She teased mischievously, tapping her fingers against the wrists she held down.

”You’re faster than you give yourself credit for, but you get distracted easily… your mind wanders. I can always tell, you get this look in your eyes. It’s glassy.” She told him, leaning down to brush the bridge of her nose against his neckline. ”If I were a worse person, I’d make you regret being where you are right now…” She cooed, playfully.

He started to pant slightly as she leaned down and pushed his arms above his head. His breathing became uneven as she admitted he looked cuter on his back and he forced back a deep blush. It didn't last long though, she leaned down with the tip of her nose against his neck. She would be able to hear just how hard his heart was beating. Something about being pinned and in such a dangerous position was turning him on, whether he wanted to admit it or not.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She couldn’t withhold the grin at her lips, hearing his heart racing just beneath her breasts. Who knew? The Big Bad Wolf had a weak spot… His increased pulse had only encouraged her, as she felt the maddening pulse through every vein she touched. In his neck, inches from her lips, at her palms where his wrists throbbed, and various other places. ”You know, the yard isn’t the place for this…” She purred, fingers tightening about his wrists, only slightly. ”But if your heart keeps pounding like that….” She had reasonable control, absolutely. But she was also, by nature, a Vampire. And even beforehand, she was something of a brat. Asche wanted what she wanted. And what she wanted, she normally got.

She was in a position of control and he frankly loved it, he bit at his lip slightly and pulled his legs up more, against her thighs, this would seem like a very soft move, but he moved with such speed she likely wasn't expecting it. Using a technique that he just came up with, he moved his knees under her to lift her lower body up with his abdominal strength, while rolling her over him onto her back then quickly moving with her to land ontop of her. Using the fact she still had his wrists, to pin her hands to the ground, his legs however moved over hers, so she couldn't do the same thing back. "Check..." he said grinning. He may have been hiding that hand to hand combat was a specialty, just not against vampires.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Well, that absolutely was unexpected. And the fact that she’d been distracted by his pulse was even worse. She hit the ground with a grunt, her arms above her head while brunette curls spread bout the ground behind her head. The pressure against her hips was enough to make her spine arch, almost eager. She bit down on her lower lip, shifting her body only marginally beneath his weight. He had the upper hand, at the moment. ”Fair enough…” She retorted, craning her head upwards to get a better look at him. ”You feel better now…?” She questioned.

he grinned. "Mate." he was finishing it off, but he closed his comment in a kiss. She was his, he knew it, and undoubtedly she knew it, even though they hadn't sealed their ownership in a proper ritual, it was enough that they were always together and they even slept together. He preferred his wolf form for that, just to make it slightly less intimate for them, but it was still the same. His lips pressed against hers and his tongue slipped into her mouth, as an even higher trust exercise, he ran the tip of his tongue gently over her fangs. He knew that would drive her wild so he did it for a moment before he pulled back. His hips were in line with hers, almost rubbing on hers, he moved his legs to the sides, she could roll them if she wished but he wanted to straddle her. It would be more dangerous in this position considering his groin was very open but he trusted her not to hit him there. He leaned down and became a vampire himself as he bit into her neck, just to see what it was like. The blood was salty sweet, vampire blood. He had never really bitten her before and he was enjoying it but he didn't swallow the blood, he took a small amount and then pulled back to kiss her again. She needed the blood - not him. He just wanted to test to see what it was like, and he enjoyed it quite a bit. He could see the draw in biting, she didn't seem to mind either.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She purred softly at the butt of his comment, arching her head into his kiss. Fingers shifted, curling lovingly around his own as they’d poured into one another. Soft petals parted for the velvet organ, spine only arching more as the tongue bravely traced over sensitive canines. A huff of breath rushed passed flared nostrils. When he’d pulled back, her lips remained parted, legs shifting when he’d offered her the chance, but only enough so that she could maneuver herself and perch her thighs against his hips. Any thought of training had all but left her mind, so whatever concern he had was moot. The thought was not even there. He’d learned a long while ago that her neck was extremely sensitive. And so, when his fangs broke skin, she’d all but writhed in pleasure. A muffled moan struggled against pursed lips, fingers tightening about his own.

She was eager to accept his kiss, lips crushing against his own with an almost desperate fervor. The blood on his lips, as sweet as it was, was almost like a drug in itself. Not too far a stretch from his own blood, however his was much more like a finely aged bourbon, and her own an exquisite and sweet wine. She whimpered softly against his lips, legs curving about his hips to pull them harder into her own. He was dangerous to her in a way that was almost impossible to ignore. Irresistible, mostly because of the blood that pumped through his veins, but also because of how deeply and without doubt she trusted the beast himself.

He panted with her own pant and eagerly rubbed his hips on hers. He trusted her just as much as she trusted him. He gently pulled back from her and pushed up, helping her up from the ground. "We're going to have a lot of fun teaching eachother... I can tell." he said grinning. The next day he spent the day talking to her about all her weapons, expecting quite a lot from her because of how much she had. "So whats this do? " he would ask, about just about everthing she had.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Now, his pulling away she was none too pleased with. She didn’t need to be feeding from him to feel the warmth that radiated off of him. And once that warmth had put distance between them, she could have almost pouted. She stood, pulling herself in close to him. ”Bank on it…” She purred, using her free hand to pat at his hip before heading inside.

The next day was a bit more eventful. She’d picked out her weapons, piece by piece, handling each of them with gloves, just to avoid any kind of accident. There was a crossbow, a sawed off shotgun, several long, dangerous looking hunting knives, all seemingly made of silver. As well as what looked like Piano wire, a good few strings of it. There were plenty of arrows and ammunition tucked away in this back, chalk and ash. UV flashlights. And little by little, she went through, explaining what was what.

”A lot of this silver can actually hurt me, so I will have to be careful how I use it. Wood can be substituted as a stake, provided the Vampire is young. You can usually tell by their stances. It takes a few decades for the natural instincts of a Vampire to kick in. Up until that point, they’re relatively feral. Usually crouched, baring fangs, trying to be intimidating… These will probably be the more simple kills. Piano wire is good if you can sneak up on them, human or Vampire. With our strength, you wrap and pull tight enough, the head’ll pop clean off. But, hopefully, killing humans’ll be a last resort…” She’d taken the time to show him how silver affected her as well as it did Lycanthrope.

”Not a very widely known fact, as Vampires are usually more careful about it. But pure, blessed silver can hurt a Vampire, no matter the age. There’s a rumor floating around that, if you can find a nail from Jesus’ original cross, just a simple touch would be enough to send even one of the world’s oldest Vampires up in flames. Imagine melting those bad boys down and turning them into a weapon… Provided a Jesus ever really existed. There’s a lot of speculation on that between covens… Typically, all hunters are going to carry a bag like this… you separate them from their bag, you take away their lifeline. Odds are, they’ll flee. Depending on their numbers. Am I still making sense? Any questions?”

He absorbed as much as he possibly could and nodded to her explanations. "Silver does affect me quite a bit, wolfsbane is worse as you've seen..." he said. "If wolfsbane is used on a weapon it stops the wound from healing." he continued to watch her talk about what she had. "Killing humans... I honestly... hope we never get to that point... as long as they leave us alone... I'll leave them alone... the first time they come after us they are dead... " he said, looking at her as if for approval.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
When he mentioned that he’d destroy them if they came after them, a moment of hesitation was read in her body language before sapphire hues shifted to his features. ”We’ll…. Cross that bridge when we come to it… Hopefully, we won’t.” She was avoiding the situation, directly. That much was obvious. But that was irrelevant, instead she began wrapping and packing her bag back up. Once the bag was packed, she turned back to him.

”I’ve got an old injury. A few of them.” She leaned down, tapping the inner pieces of both of her knees. ”When I’d first started hunting, a Vampire took out both of my knees. If you go straight for the inside, I’ll likely go down. Even if changing has reinforced it, with enough force, you could still aggravate the injury.” She commented, her gaze shifting to the side. The odds that they’d have to fight hunters were high… she hoped that was a long way from now.

"So if I hit your knees you'll collapse?" He asked. He would hold onto that information so he could use it against her if the time ever arose to do so. He walked with her inside and pulled her down in the bed. This would be the first time he opted for a human form while snuggling with her, over the traditional wolf form he used. He wasn't planning on sleeping, just cuddling with her for a time. He wanted to make every day as good as he could, he feared every day that he would lose her eventually, and he wasn't wrong, the elder could take her any time he wanted to.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
”Basically, yes. But it has to be the inside, and you must strike hard. The odds are, being a Vampire, I’ll recover pretty quickly. But alternatively, it’ll give you a moment to get the upper hand, should you even need it. Maybe even enough so to put some distance between the two of us.” She told him.

She’d been walking alongside him until he’d tugged her down. She landed on the mattress with a brief grunt and a bounce, wrapping her arms about his shoulders. She was relatively sleepy herself, but a little affection never hurt anything. That, and moreso than anything, she could tell that he was craving it. Threading her fingers lovingly through his hair, she continued to slowly pet through his locks. ”You okay…?” She questioned.

She asked him if he was okay, and he didn't want to lie but he didn't want to bother her either. "Mm." He settled for a small moan. Wolves like him had a sex drive that rivaled that of the vampires bloodlust. Like vampires, Werewolves needed sex to thrive without issue. He knew if they got into anything it would end in blood, and he didn't really see an issue there. He wanted her and he was sure she could tell. It wouldn't mean anything, sex between them, it wouldn't foster love, or strengthen their relationship quite yet, it was just sex... he needed it. "One thing you don't know about werewolves..." he said. "You need blood like we need sex... our energy builds up... fast..." he said. He nibbled at her neck all the while his hands wrapped around her. It had been a while since he completely unloaded his troubles with sex, his energy was full to bursting, she would be able to tell by the amount of squirming and fidgeting he did. "I don't want to bother you..." he said softly. "So if you're not in it, I can go elsewhere..." He had no issues raping a human to get his jollies. He was probably more of a monster than she was, at least, for now anyway. He nuzzled her neck waiting for an answer, hoping she said yes, but expecting a no.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She could tell something was amiss in his body language. He never opted to lie with her this way. But when he’d begun to nuzzle into her neck, things came into a clearer view without a need for explanation. She hummed softly, turning her head towards him. She knew the base margin of a Lycanthrope’s sex drive, although she’d assumed being what she was might kill it entirely. She’d felt it building in him since their first night feeding. The nibbling certainly didn’t hurt his general case. She’d been so… withdrawn since Kyler. She was never sure when there would be a right time for something like that again. But she did have a need to feed, and with the need to feed… came that heat for intimacy.

Rolling onto her back, she’d palmed the crown of his head as he’d lavished his little words and attention against her neck. ”How long…?” It was more a question of how long he’d been without, but she wasn’t sure how entirely clear that would be. She pulled, subtly at his shirt, dragging him over to place his weight over her.

He misunderstood the question and it confused him for a moment. ' How long? ' he asked himself. How long what? How long has he loved her like this? How long has it been since he's wanted to do this, how long does it take...' He paused. "Uhm." He paused again. "How long... has it been since I've been sexual?" He asked. "The last time was....long enough." The day his son was born. He put that thought out of his mind. "Since the time... we almost went too far..." He said, stopping it there, not wanting to ruin the moment. "So long enough...." he said. It had been months, at least. "We need it... at least... once every week or so... minimum... or the energy builds up too much, that's why I've been so hyper..." he said. " I can't take fighting seriously if I'm so worked up sexually..." He said. "It's really hard to fight... pun intended...." he said smirking. She wouldn't need affirmation, as the thing he was referring to was resting against her thigh, pressing into it roughly. The size would likely be large for her, average size for a usual wolf, but she was human once, humans never got like this, and the time since his last encounter had only made him swell more than usual against her leg.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She’d only nodded in understanding, curving her leg around his hips. Any other person may have thought it was some kind of excuse, but if he’d truly wanted her, he could have had her before now, in all of these months come to pass. She knew that, and so did he. She couldn’t promise it once a week, but she could help tonight, in the least. Her bare heel pressed gently against the backs of his thighs while her own thighs remained perched on chiseled hips. His size was truly of no consequence. Or, at least, right now, it didn’t as though it would be of any consequence. She lifted his gaze by pulling softly on a handful of hair, soon pulling him down to cover his mouth with her own. Perhaps she’d been thinking about this since that night, and it was why it was so simple for her to… bow into him, his needs. Perhaps it was why she needed no real affirmation that this was a part of his race and not just a part of his want.

She trusted him. If he said he needed it, she was sure that he did.

”Take me, then…” She huffed, quietly, against his lips.

Damien acted like a puppy that got a new treat, had he been in his wolf form his tail would have been wagging non-stop. He eagerly took his station above her and started to kiss her deeply as his hands made their way to his own clothing, unbuttoning his top, conveniently he wouldn't need to remove it, while keeping his lips firmly locked on hers. His eyes slid shut as he moved his hands to his pants, pulling those apart now. He finally was going to have some relief, it was great that it was with a good friend like her, they were nothing but close friends, the relationship part had yet to actually form, as they were both way too hurt to consider it. revenge was on both their priority lists, until he was dead they wouldn't stop to have any relationship. He made quick work of his own clothes and started to work on hers, moving up, breaking the kiss to remove her shirt. He admired her breasts momentarily, leaning down to grab a nipple gently in his mouth and suck gingerly, while massaging the other in his other hand. The feeling of her breast in his mouth only made him salivate and served to further around the poor pup. He didn't stay on her nipple long, pulling back and letting the air cool and harden it, doing the same with the other, he then slid down and nipped down her belly to her groin.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Everything, as per usual, was moving so quickly for her that she’d barely realized what was happening until the warmth of his mouth covered her breast. She tensed, arching her spine into his attention. Kyler had been a reasonably attentive lover, but while attentive, he was impatient. She groaned softly, keeping her palm perched against his crown as he lavished attention against eager, pink peaks her body warming to his touch already. Her clothing was just as minimal as his own, and it wasn’t long before they were both bare. Goosebumps waved across her flesh as he’d moved lower, kissing and nipping wherever his little wolf heart seemed to wish. Not that she minded. Although, she would likely need to feed soon, she would give him his time to explore.

Vampire or not, she was still a woman. And she found her needs were similar, if not amplified. There was a numbness tingling at her thighs that was likely to drive her mad if she stomached it much further.

Back
Top Bottom