Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

can'т вe ѕaved {яσgυε x яεвσяη}

Damien woke to her moving and he looked at her eyes and stood, stepping back. 'Asche...' he looked on as she started to speak, it wasn't her voice... or at least not her tone... it was much more evil. No.. The alpha. Damien growled at her form and stood there listening. He watched her dart off to the rooms and he quickly made it to the childrens rooms. he couldn't let them die, and what about Kyler. Fuck. That's who he would go after.. or all of them... no, what was Damien going to do? He quickly ran around the bend upstairs to go to Kylers room. Kyler wasn't prepared for what was coming for him but he did keep a crossbow by his bed. Damien got to the room after Asche did and he barked at Kyler.

Kyler grabbed the bow, wrapping his fingers around the hilt quickly as he attempted to aim it, while still attempting to wake up. "A-Asche!?" He screamed.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Her head was cocked to the side. ”Uh-uh-A-Asche? she mocked, but it’d brushed aside. Lifting her hand she jerked it, some preternatural force jerking the bow from his grip. Slowly, she’d climbed over him until her hips settled over his. ”You know what I am… Are you truly so scared of me…?” She questioned, almost coyly as fingers curved into his curls. ”Shhh, shh… hush, baby…” She purred, kissing him softly. Lips fell over his jawline, moving to his ear. ”You’re such a good hunter, aren’t you..? You sniffed me out, goodness. Almost instantly. My wolf friend, though… You’ve been completely oblivious that I brought a shifter into this house… in with all of these… children. With you…” Kyler would find that he lacked the ability to move, hips subtly grinding against his own to coax a reaction very different from fear. ”This body is so familiar to you, I can tell by how you lean towards it… Have you ever made it with Vampire…? God you would never want anything else….” a dark purr chuckled through her chest. ”I wish you could hear her… screaming for you. God, in this back of this little mind, so shrill… desperate… I’ve never heard a ‘hunter’ beg for someone else’s life so desperately. She knows she can’t save you… anymore than she could compel you to save that wolf pack… Anymore than she could help feeding from the little shifter behind us…. Anymore than she could help how desperately she’d wanted him to fuck her anytime she felt his fingertips on her skin… much more than she ever wanted you….” First came the throaty chuckle, and then a dive. Blood sprung to the surface, and she drank deeply moaning against the marred flesh of his neck, smearing the blood across her lips as she’d pulled and pulled and pulled. Pulled until she knew that Kyler would never recover.

”She’s mine now, Kyler… all mine. And she’s going to… single-handedly… tear this Coven apart… with her own bare hands. Like a good girl…” Laughter sprung in the air as Asche’s body voluntarily fell back. Fingers lifted to her lips, smearing the blood there, bringing it down to her neck, throat, and chest. ”I forgot how good it felt to feed… when you’re so hungry… It’s like… electricity, pulsing through every vein…" She arched her spine, hands pressed into the sheets. ”You’ll never be able to touch her like I can…” she purred, turning to face Damien. She rolled from the bed, bare feet hitting the ground. ”And you can’t save these hunters… anymore than you could save your own.” and again… she was gone… much quicker than last time… easily rendering each and every unsuspecting victim asunder.

This wasn't Asche, it looked like her, it seemed like her, but it wasn't it couldn't be. He was pinned to the bed in a moment unable to move. His instinct was to lean into her, and he did slightly, he couldn't help it, she still looked like her. He could see the color to her eyes, he'd never seen it before, Damien was unable to help, the power that had thrown the crossbow had thrown him back as well, he was powerless to stop anything that was going on. He listened to what she was saying, that Damien was a shifter and that he was with Asche, how bad that she wanted Damien more than him, how could she want a shifter... Asche was a hunter. He was only disgusted for a moment before looking at Damien. Damien sat watching in horor as Asche leaned down and ripped into Kylers neck, the last thing from Kyler was "Love you Asc..." and it was cut off at the end by a painful scream that woke the entire household.
Kyler screamed until he wasn't able to anymore, his lungs filling with blood as the vampire ripped his throat open, by the time she pulled back he was almost dead, unable to move and scream, he watched and listened in horor as she told him what she was about to do. 'N...no....' He thought to himself, the last thought he had before all went black.

Damien scrambled after her down the hall and Robert came out of the bedroom attempting to shoot her - the rest of the hunters joined, the sounds of Damien barking and Kyler screaming woke them all. All hell was breaking loose and there was nothing they could do to stop it. Damien watched as she slaughtered everything, he watched in horror. It wasn't till she got to the childrens room that he lunged for her and attempted to take her down, probably not a good idea to kickbox with the first vampire alpha.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
”All these pitiful little confessions, renditions… it almost makes me sick to my stomach…” She droned. The Alpha in Asche’s body was devastating. Ruthless, merciless and unforgiving. Her body was, undeniably, a honed weapon. She’d had next to no opposition with the hunters until it was time for the children to go. And in came the ever so vicious Shifter, coming to… save the day. ” Here. Here is where I’ll start the fire… She murmured, lifting her hand to send the shifter shooting out the window. Within moments, the house was up in flames, and Asche’s body was freefalling from the same window he’d been tossed from.

She hit the ground next to him with a sickening thud, and a crack. And when her eyes and popped open in pain, they were red and damp. She scrambled to her feet, only to hit the ground instantly upon realizing that her skin bone had splintered and broken through skin. ”No…. No! she screamed desperately, watching as the entire building went up around them.

She’d been helpless, completely and totally helpless as he had used her body to slaughter, feed, and slaughter again her entire Coven. Everyone she’d ever known, everyone she’d ever loved or cared about, other than Damien, gone up in flames, settled in a pile of their own broken bones and blood.

”No, no, no, no… Please God no…. No, no… wake up, Asche… Wake up, this is a bad dream, it has to be a bad dream… please. Please, WAKE UP! She’d cried, desperately, tears pouring over red cheeks.

A second story window was not the most fun thing to be thrown from, and he didn't land so gracefully, slamming into the ground and bouncing a few feet. His body crunched from the landing. The fall knocked him unconscious and forced his shift. He didn't see the house go up in flames or hear Asche screaming. He'd undoubtedly cracked several bones, they would heal, but the pain would be extremely high when he woke up. It only took him about 20 minutes to regain consciousness and the first thing he smelled was smoke and burning flesh. Due to being knocked unconscious he was forced into his human form and slowly sat up holding his head. His eyes picked up the flames in front of him and it all flooded back to him. Where was she, where was Asche, his eyes darted around looking for her. Upon landing he had hit his head and it was still bleeding, the healing not working as well as he would have liked after such an impact. Any other creature would have died.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Asche’s scent was fleeting, as if she’d fled, but she hadn’t gone far. When he’d finally found her, she was standing in a cold stream of water, desperately rubbing and scratching at her arms to wash the blood of her family off of her skin. She was gasping, trying to catch her breath as she sobbed. She’d been scrubbing so desperately that the flesh was beginning to tear from her arm. But she kept scrubbing and scratching as if she’d never get clean enough. She’d collapsed onto her knees, mumbling softly under her breath.

”Stop… stop… please get off… please… oh God… please, no. No, no, no, no.” Her chest was heaving, shoulder shuddering desperately. She’d smelled him when he’d approached, but she didn’t stop what she was doing, the picking and the scrubbing. Her clothing was covered in blood, but the blood on her arms was no longer the blood of her family, and more her own blood from peeling away her skin.

Damien couldn't see her, he had to shift to his wolf form and limp his way around to find the scent. he tracked it to the waters edge and shifted his form. He saw her and looked on sadly. He slowly moved up in the water and pulled her around to face him. "Asche... Stop." He grabbed her hands and crossed them over her chest , pulling her hard into his own ignoring the twinges of pain he got from doing so. "Please...Asche... you're all I have left..." He said, holding her as tightly as he possibly could. He knew playing house was eventually going to bite them in the ass, he knew that there wasn't much left they would be able to do other than cope with their losses and eventually find happiness, but he had to kill the alpha, he had to stop him from doing this ever again... "Please..." He closed his eyes and a single tear landed on her shoulder where he was hugging her. They say that all heroes cry, not because they are weak but because they had been strong for too long.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She bowed her head, fingers twitching and trembling as he’d trapped her against herself. She was tremoring sobbing desperately. ”I can smell them… on my hands, on my skin and my breath. I can smell the smoke… I can smell the…. The kids. I did that… I did that I… I can’t get it off, I can’t get rid of the smell, Damien. Please God help me… Get it off…” She pleaded, almost desperately. The water brushed up and over her hips, turning her head towards him. She felt so sick to her stomach. Her fingers still tried desperately to rub against her already bleeding arms. They were slippery and wet in his grasp, but she didn’t fight against his holding them stationary.

”Please…” she whispered softly.

Damien shook his head. "It's all in your head... I can't smell them... at all... I smell your blood... you tearing yourself appart ... " he said, nuzzling the side of her neck gently. "Stop before you kill yourself....and leave me alone...." He said. There wasn't a single moment in Damiens life that he had been more afraid of losing someone like he was right now. "I've lost everything... don't make me lose you too..."

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She managed to tear away from him, turning to bury her head in his neckline. She kept her trembling, bleeding arms against her chest, leaning her weight into him entirely. ”I’m covered in it… in them… in him…” She whimpered, moving to let her arms wrap around his neck. She poured herself into him, finding comfort in his embrace, even though her mind tormented her. ”I saw it all… I just… I couldn’t stop him… It was like… being paralyzed. It was so cold… I felt so numb… and I kept… fighting and fighting but he just kept… killing… and….” She murmured softly, keeping her body into him. She felt herself calming down almost instantly in his presence. The bone still remained splintered, poking from her flesh.

”Don’t ever leave me… please… I can’t… I don’t….” Whimpering more, she buried her head further into his neck.

He shook his head and pulled her even closer, bracing his hands on her upper and lower back. "I'll never leave you." He promised, "Even if you come after me... I won't be far away... We'll figure out how to fix this... I promise..." He lifted her in his arms and sit her down on a boulder by the beach. "Stay here a minute... I won't be long..." He took off and within 3 minutes he was back. He hunted for them both, he was fully healed when he returned and he walked up to her standing in front of her at waist height, he connected their bodies and with her sitting he pulled her into a hug again.

He didn't seem affected because he was being strong for her, he was numbing his own pain to help her be strong. "Drink...Heal... we have to stay strong... we have to fight back..." He said, positioning her mouth against the crook of his neck, his hand on the back of hers.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She whimpered when he’d pressed her mouth against his neck. She didn’t want to feed. Not after everything she’d just done she didn’t want blood in her mouth. ”No… please…” She pleaded, pressing her hands into his chest. ”Please don’t make me do this…. Please. Damien, I can’t…” She resisted, but when he’d become forceful, she couldn’t help it. In her desperation, it felt… so much different. She got the same Euphoria… but something boosted it… tenfold. Maybe because she was weakened, maybe because she was vulnerable. But in this moment, Damien was all she needed in the world.

She curved her arms around his neck, pushing closer to him with a soft, whimpering moan.

He knew it hurt her to drink so soon after what happened, but she needed it. When she finally bit down he moaned slightly. "Good girl..." he said softly, running his hand down her back. She was bloody, he was bloody, they would have to wash off but only after she wasn't blood starved. He didn't know why his blood affected her so highly right now but he wasn't arguing. He ran his hand over her hair and massaged his fingers over her neck and hair gently. "I'm not going to lie to you and say everything will be okay, I'm not going to say we'll figure it out and I'm not going to sugar coat it. Tonight sucked, but I won't tarnish their memories by giving up. We will fight... we will win... and we will revenge their deaths... " He said, in his attempt to help her.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Fingers tightened into fists as he comforted her and she continued to feed. His fingers over her neck sent chills up her spine and she pulled closer to him. She pulled her head away from his neck, taking a moment to glance into his features. Her hand cupped softly against his cheekbone. She watched him for a moment before pulling him down, gently covering his mouth with her own. This kiss was much different than their first. There was lust, sure… but this was more… gratefulness than it was anything else. And through the warmth of her kiss, she poured herself into him until a loud crack caused her to jerk away and cry out in pain. Her leg was fixing itself, clicking and cracking back into place.

Lowering herself into a seated position, she took a deep breath, letting the leg continue to heal, even if it was one of the most painful things she’d ever experienced.

Damien stood there looking down at her when she pulled him into a kiss he moaned into it just slightly, quite enjoying the kiss in all honesty, he returned the kiss with fervor until she yanked back. At first he thought he did something wrong and then he heard the crunch of her leg and he grimaced. She moved back to a seated possition, which wasn't too far considering she was half sitting on the rock in front of him where he stood. He pressed his lips back to hers again in an effort to distract her from the pain in her leg.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She grunted softly against his lips, slipping her healing arms back around his neck. His taste was certainly an excellent distraction. Her head craned upwards, fingers sliding along his scalp, gripping his hair. She huffed a heavy breath through flared nostrils. She nipped softly at his lower lip, pulling at his shoulders urgently to ease him closer. He was all she had left in the world, but… maybe it was all she needed. Maybe it was all she ever needed. Maybe if she’d met him sooner? Her mind was spinning with a million different thoughts, but somehow he managed to keep the center of them.

Damien was happy to distract her as the blood came back into her body and she healed. He only pulled back once she was fully healed, repeating that phrase. "good girl..." he said smiling softly. "Now... We fight back." He said. "Its up to you and I now.... if he takes over again, I will not leave your side... " he said. "but we need to keep you full of blood and full of energy. he broke through in your weakness. So you need to stay strong, okay?" he asked, running his hand over her face, knocking some crimson curls behind her ear gently.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Asche still felt relatively weak, but she knew that most of that had something to do with the fact that her body had been focusing on healing the nasty wound at her leg. And aside from all of the horrible things she’d done that night, the sensation of literally running at the window and throwing herself from window. She leaned back against the rock, looking down at the bloody clothing. With a grimace, she shrugged the shirt away, discarding it in the river. Placing her arms around herself, she could still barely feel the chill of the Alpha taking over her thoughts, her body.

”Okay…” She murmured, weakly.

Months passed and they did what they could do build themselves back up. Asche was certainly not hunting for any kind of money… after all, her family was one of the wealthiest, and being the last in her bloodline, it all fell to her. Stocks in valuable companies, cars, safe houses all over the world. But she didn’t feel safe in those safe houses, not after what’d happened at the coven. So, instead of running to any of those, she’d opted to buy the two of them a large, luxurious loft. She’d furnished with all of the necessary things, and a few… extra things.

At the moment, she was stretched out on the couch, eyes trained towards the television, watching the show dance across the screen. They’d been training together, marginally. She’d been teaching him about hunting techniques, and he’d been assisting her with her new powers. But they’d been laying relatively low. Taking it easy. She’d been better about keeping herself fed and her mind strong, and she’d used her powers sparingly to keep from having to feed so frequently. Although when she did feed it’d been…. Intimate. To say the very least. Not that she minded. If she were honest, she trusted Damien more than she trusted anyone in the world. More than she had ever trusted anyone.

”Daaaay! Are you hungry? I’ve been watching Food Network… and suddenly I want meatloaf…” She murmured, calling out for him across the large, acoustic loft. She’d thankfully been able to get most of her tastebuds back. Food offered no real sustenance for her, but she did so enjoy the taste. It was the very last thing left of humanity she was grasping onto.

Damien stayed away from her mostly, other than the occasional feed. He kissed her, cuddled her, but both of them were dealing with loss. The longer they were together the closer they grew, to the point where they were inseparable as friends. He walked around mostly with just his pants on. He had no reason to get dressed until they actually were fighting, he trained with her a lot, opting to more screwing around than actually training. he never knew it was so difficult to train up for such a prioritized fight. He taught her some things and she taught him some things. He wasn't really learning all that good, as he was mostly just messing around and not taking it seriously. The alpha could pick her mind any time he wanted so he was feeling like it was pointless to try and fight back, but he was doing it anyway. He walked into the living room and blinked. "Meatloaf huh?" he asked. He could go for that he thought. He nodded moving in front of her. "Yeah, I could go for some I think..." he said. So far he really had spent time just training her.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
”Paula Deen has a good recipe. But she uses so much butter on everything, my arteries are clogging just thinking about it…” She commented, hoisting herself off of the couch. She didn’t mind his walking about in comfort. She had been known once or twice to lounge around in a tank top. She knew all too well that he wasn’t currently taking her training very seriously, and that’d have to change soon. But until then, they truly were just keeping a low profile. It was safest for them.

She shouldered his shoulder playfully, moving from the living room and into the kitchen. She began rummaging through things to start cooking. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes seemed good. It was one of her favorite things to eat when she was human. However, raw meat was sometimes… difficult or her to handle. She’d had much better control over it than she’d had before.

Actually cooking was childsplay, Asche had always been good at it. And once the meatloaf was in the oven, she approached him, kicking a single foot in front of his right foot and pushing against his shoulder to hopefully push him to the ground. ”You need to start taking our training more seriously. If he gets in my head again… you need to be able to take me out. No questions asked…”

Damien walked into the kitchen with her and he wasn't expecting her to suddenly turn on him. The first thing he noticed was the foot in front of him but she pushed at his shoulder and he was pushed forward, She got what she wanted. he ended up tripping on her foot and catching himself just as he hit the ground. He looked back at her and went to push himself up but she was on him in a moment. She hadn't really done much physically to him, all of their training had mostly been mental, and really just getting used to each other. In a moment, his arm was twisted into the middle of his back. "Hey..." He said attempting to pull his arm free.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
”Hi.” She responded with a coy grin, fingers tapping against the wrist she held behind his back. Letting him go, she sat up straight, still straddling his back. ”I’m serious… Things could get bad again, and if they do we both need to be ready.” She told him, standing to her feet and reaching her hand to help him up. He was cute when he was… helpless. She supposed Helpless was one word for it, anyway. As well as ‘cute’. She pressed her hands into her hips, sapphire hues locked onto him.

She got off him and helped him and he grinned a bit at her. "I know..." he said. "He's strong... " he wanted to ask what they could possibly do, but he was being positive. "I'll try harder, I promise." He said. "You're still stronger than me..." He pouted. He sniffed the air and the meatloaf made him salivate. "That smells good..." he said softly, looking over at the oven.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She glanced over her shoulder towards the kitchen. It did smell pretty good, but any kind of food was good for her. If it didn’t eat her first, it was fair game. Most of the time, anyway. She moved over to peek into the oven before standing back up and glancing towards the stove at the peeled potatoes that were just beginning to soften in the boil. ”I know what you’re thinking…” she said, turning back towards him, leaning back against the counter.

”And you’re right. There is next to nothing we can do to stop him. And there’s even less we can do if we sit around and pout all day. We’re sitting ducks, moreso than we would be if we kept our body up. I’ve got weaknesses I need to teach you about, outside of being what I am… We may not be able to stop him, but it’d really be an insult to their memory if I didn’t try… You can try with me… or I can do this alone…” Her eyes locked onto him, palms pressed against the edge of the counter. ”But I’m going to ask you to please not make me do this by myself.”

"I'll never let you do anything alone." he said, linking his fingers with hers as he looked at her. He leaned down and took her lips with his own in a promise. He would have to stop messing around, even though it was how he was. There was nothing that kept them together other than the fact they needed eachother, more than they knew. He wanted to make sure she knew that she meant more to him than anyone. Sure, he loved his family, but they had cast him out first. She was always here, always around for him. She was the reason he fought by her side.

Back
Top Bottom