Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

can'т вe ѕaved {яσgυε x яεвσяη}

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
It’d taken a moment before her body jerked into a woken position, eyes practically glowing red, fangs barely peering from full lips. A deep, gasping breath tore from her lips, chest heaving before eyes darted around the room, hand pressed into the bed to ease her into a seated position. She could feel her fangs, and then she smelled him, Kyler. Eyes fell to him, and then down to herself. Her hand lifted, pressing into the wounds at her neck before reaching over to brush over her fangs. Oh, God, he was right there. Her eyes… He knew.

Instantly, there was fear. She scrambled back against the headboard, chest heaving as she stared him down. Where they attacked? Where was Damien? She smelled his blood in the air… Did… had Kyler killed him? Her chest was pounding, but not out of bloodlust. But out of fear. Would he kill her? He’d already killed Damien, possibly. Would it even matter who she was? Or would it only matter what she was?

”Ky…” She rasped, fearfully, her voice carrying this fear with a subtle crack. ”Kyler…”

Kyler looked over at her. "Asche... thank god... you're... you're alive..." He said. "I-I heard Damien yelp and ran here as fast as I could... I... I didn't see him... but.... there must have been a vampire here, you shot Damien I think... And I think he turned you..." the last bit was scared. "please... tell me that you can resist the blood... " he said. "I... I have to kill you if you can't... "

Damien whimpered softly, he had done a lot to pass off the act, including stabbing himself, and the wound hurt. For extra effect unknown to him the bold had been coated in wolvesbane. Opps.

Kyler looked over at him and then back at Asche, it was clear she was all that mattered to him right not.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
He knew she was turned. All the signs were plain as day in front of him. To say that she was terrified of him at this moment was an understatement. No, skill wise, with her being a Vampire as well as his mentor… but she instantly experienced hesitation coming against him. At mention of killing, she only stiffened more, but her back was pressed hard into the headboard behind her. Her breathing quickened, her gaze turning to Damien.

”I… I shot…? I don’t… remember… I don’t…” She was practically trembling. Blood was the last thing on her mind right now, survival took precedence. ”Kyler… please…”

"Tell me that you aren't craving blood Asche... if you can control it... Then I'll keep it secret... we don't have to tell anyone... " He said. "I came into the aftermath of you being bitten ... Damien I think tried saving you and failed."

'Gee thanks asshole...' Damien said mentally. He had won. He set up a perfect scene that made sense, fixed everything, and eliminated suspicion. he was more than just a pretty face.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
”Wha… blood? I… no… I mean… I can smell it… my head hurts but… I… No.” Her palm lifted, pressing into her eyes and rubbing for a moment. She could smell everything… Including the wolfesbane… Carefully, eyes locked onto Kyler, she shakily moved away from the bed and towards Damien. ”I… shot you… Hold on…” she murmured, gripping the arrow and pulling it out. The blood on her hands was a distraction, if only briefly. She tossed it aside, pressing a hand into the bleeding wound. Even if the blood was maddening as it slipped through her fingers.

”I… I need a towel. I don’t know how to… God… I don’t remember a Vampire, I don’t remember anything…” but it did look like they’d been attacked. Had they been? Or had Damien set this up…? She’d have to ask him later. Regardless, the secret was out. And very soon… it was going to be fight or flight... possibly.

Kyler saw her move and he picked up his gun just in case, but as he saw she was pressing on his wound which was bleeding and not reacting to it, he put the gun down and moved to the door. He unlocked the door and went to the bathroom. Opps. Damien didn't fix the blood there. Kyler ignored it and looked for a rag, there wasn't one in the bathroom so he went to the kitchen, noticing the blood on the floor and in the trash. "What the fuck?" He couldn't put it all together, but maybe it would mean something later on. He grabbed a rag and then moved back up to the bedroom. He didn't bother asking about the blood, how would she know? She was out. And Damien was shot and fell here, so it wasn't him. He was none the wiser to anything that was happening.

Damien looked at her, unable to move but he was able to move his eyes towards her. She was pressing on the wound and due to the wolvesbane the wound wasn't healing normally. He whimpered softly and closed his eyes. 'Well, I fucked up... I didn't know that it had wolvesbane on it...'

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She took the rag, and pressed it into the wound. ”Shh, it’s okay Damien. I’m here, it’s alright… I don’t think Wolvesbane is good for dogs or wolves either… I have to look it up… How did everything go so wrong…? I was in the kitchen and then…” She remembered the compulsion, suddenly. And how she’d tried to continue and been knocked clean out with Deadman’s blood. But it’s best to leave that out… It was time to play it off. She shook her head, brows furrowing as if she were trying so hard to remember.

We were in the kitchen… I was making… Something. The last thing I remember was you leaving… And then, it’s all black…” She pressed, hard onto the wound, apologizing softly, as she knew it would hurt the poor creature. She discarded it entirely with a shake of her head. ”I need to flush this wound… Where were you…? It doesn’t look like anything even touched you…” She murmured, looking Kyler over before leaning over and scooping the wolf up lovingly and carrying him into the bathroom. Laying him in the bath tub, she grasped the retractable showerhead and turned the water on, waiting until it was warm.

”Sorry, this is probably gonna hurt, buddy…” She muttered apologetically before using the soft stream to flush the wound, hopefully flushing the Wolvesbane out. ”Fuck… my head hurts……” She muttered beneath her breath.

Damien was slightly surprised when she picked him up and walked to the bathroom with him, Kyler following after them.

Kyler was shocked she was able to lift up the wolf. "Wow... " He was huge in comparison to her. He walked into the bathroom with her and she started to run the water. "I was running in to see what was up... I ... think I was talking to robert, something about... " he stopped to remember. "He said that I told him not to hunt the wolves..." he said. "I... don't remember anything else really..." he said.

Damien was set in the water by her and he panted softly. His dumbass idea to impale himself, why was she helping him ? She took the showerhead off the porceline wall and turned on the water, appologizing. He yelped as the water entered the wound, it was rather painful, a stream of water going into an open wound would never feel good. He still couldn't move though, maybe if she gave him a full bath it would feel better, it would be... strange... but, it might help. He thought of her giving him a bath inhis human form and realized that was a horrid idea in this form, and he forced the ideas away before he instantly regretted what it would do to his body. He didn't want THAT being how she found out his size... it would be awkward as fuck. He panted as she washed out the wound, the wolvesbane completely out of it but it had circulated a little in his system, but not too awfully bad. He pawed at her, as the first thing he did when he was able to move, placing his paw on her hand and looking up at her.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She knew that she shouldn’t have been able to pick up the wolf normally, but the Vampire blood now in her system would explain it. Once he’d placed his paw over her hand, she shifted her crimson gaze back to him, a soft smile on her features. ”Hey… It’s okay, I’m done… It’s all out, all clean… I need you to be still for me, buddy… Get all of this nastiness out of your fur…” It wasn’t uncommon for Asche to think about those around her before herself, she could take a bath afterwards. She refrained from using the soap, as if that’d gotten into an open wound, it was going to be Hell.

Asche was sure to keep the water away from his maw and eyes, being sure none got in his ears as either. Delicate fingers worked through his fur, making sure to wash away any blood or Wolvesbane that may have tried to be sneaky and stick behind. She was going to get hungry, and she would likely get hungry soon. But for right now, she had other things to worry about.

Once he was all cleaned, she turned off the water and stepped away to get the largest beach towel they owned. ”Kyler, get the door. I need to put him by the fire…” She murmured, reaching in to take the wolf from the back and carefully wrapping him up. She moved into the living room quickly, settling him close enough to the fire that he would dry and stay warm, but not so close that he would overheat. Running her hand over the top of his head, lovingly, she smiled warmly. ”Just relax… okay…?” she reassured him before standing and making her way towards Kyler.

She placed her palm against his cheekbone and looked him over, carefully, worriedly. ”Are you okay…?” there was a weakness in her voice, the Deadman’s blood still obviously having some sort of effect, but not enough so to paralyze her. It was simulating an actual change. Clever. She looked into his eyes, as if she were studying for some kind of affliction before wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him close.

He pushed into her hands massaging all over his body and he growled a sort of pleased growl. He closed his eyes and let her massage him and it felt amazing, she was gentle and soft, the water warm, soaking his fur down deep. Soon she was finished and she wrapped him up in a towel and carried him outside by the fire. It took him about a good 5-10 minutes before he regained full movement and once he did he stood up and walked towards them, braced his paws, and he started with his head and went down to his tail with a full twist to his entire body. It only lasted about 4 seconds but most of the water was off of him and onto everything else. he then started rubbing around on the carpet, drying off that way before looking up at her. He realized what he did and partly a bit embarrassed and partly a bit curious as to what she thought. He had just proven without a shadow of a doubt, he was a dog... he didn't have a collar yet though... maybe someday.

Kyler for one was the first to be appaled by it as he had just been touched and hugged by his girlfriend then suddenly he was covered in wolf slober and bath water. "...thanks." he said, his only response to what just happend.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
The initial action was surprising at first, maybe only because she hadn’t expected him to regain movement so quickly. But she smiled regardless, lips pulled into a wide grin with a laugh. ”Well, good thing you’re feeling better.” She moving to crouch before the massive wolf, ruffling the wet fur at his neck. She stood after a moment. ”I… need to shower. Kyler, will you make sure the oven’s off? Those biscuits are probably done for… and almost on fire.” She looked down at herself and discarded the ruined shirt, tossing it into the fire before retreating into the bathroom.

Whether or not the water was hot or cold didn’t matter to Asche. She’d opted out of music tonight, instead deciding to just enjoy a long, quiet shower. The bite at her neck was healing, but as she’d brushed her fingertips across the wound, she noticed a strange, euphoric sensation. Euphoric enough that she’d actually allowed her eyes to flutter closed for a moment to allow it to spread across her limbs. She’d never expected the bite to leave such a… sensitivity behind. But that was irrelevant.

More blood washed down the drain, steam pouring from the opened bathroom door as the water began to warm back up. Dried blood was never pleasant on the skin, but lately, any kind of blood was less than pleasant.

Damien couldn't help but watch as she discarded her shirt. His eyes glanced at her but then looked away respectfully. He was expecting her to be a little upset or something but she laughed so he was pretty sure he was out of the doghouse here. He didn't have to worry about her being angry at him or anything. He watched her walk off and finished drying himself off on literally everything in the room while Kyler stood there shaking his head. "Really..." he said.
Damien grinned. He was enjoying being the "dog" of the family. In fact, while she was in the shower he got to meet the rest of her 'family.' one of them was a little girl that reminded him of his own. He smiled and nuzzled her hand as she tried pulling on his ears.
"This is Damien, can you say Damien Angela?" Her father said.
"Dimen." The little girl repeated and Damien licked her cheek gently.
"Try again, Damien."
"Dammie!" She said excitedly.
Damien grinned and his tail wagged gently, one of the other children came down the stairs, his name was Brayden, his sister was enjoying playing with damiens ears and attempting to say his name. The little boy laughed softly. "No sis. Day." He started, she followed suit.
"Day."
"Me."
"Me."
"An."
"An!" Angela smiled and giggled. "Daymean daymean!" She slightly mispronounced it, but all the meaninful sounds were there. She was young, maybe 2 or 3, still learning the ways of the world. His tail stopped wagging a moment when he remembered his own home. He looked at Kyler - Kyler didn't know, how could he, none of them knew... That pup that had been killed... It was Damiens child.... He had forsaken his own kind to be with hunters. He started feeling bad again and whimpered.
"Puppy! I hurt you?" The little girl said and gave him a kiss on the muzzel. "I sowwy..." She said nuzzling his face.
Damien smiled slightly and nuzzled back. The girl fell asleep curled up in his fur and he was curled around her by the fire, it had to be the cutest sight anyone could walk into. He had his head rested by her body, her head rested on his shoulder. His eyes were closed and the little girl had his fur curled in her hand while she slept.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Well, she guessed this could have all ended differently, poorly. By the time she’d gotten out of the shower, her eyes had reverted, fangs retracted, and the wound at her neck had healed. Turning the water off, she’d leaned over to grasp a towel to wrap her hair in and a robe to shield her torso, as she’d destroyed the ruined, bloody shirt. Moving back into the common area, towel about her shoulders, her gaze cast towards the fire where Damien and the small girl lay comfortably snoozing. She was glad… She was worried the others would be suspicious, but they seemed to be enjoying him, regardless.

”Good to see he’s good with kids.” She commented, quietly, although she knew he would be. She leaned back against the couch, sighing in contentment as she’d rested her head against the back. ”I’m so drained. I don’t even know…” She mumbled, opening her eyes to glance over at Kyler. Well, she was still alive. She guessed that counted for something, right?

Damien curled tighter around the girl, she reminded him of his child back at home. Damien fucked up, he went against what his pack allowed and he saved a human... this wasn't the first human he had gotten involved with. More than once this blue eyed fool had fallen into the trap of a human damsel, the first time he had almost gotten himself killed to help her and she ended up dying anyway, to his pack. They didn't approve with him saving a wench and when he brought her back they ripped her throat out. The sickening crunch of flesh ripping from bone as her jugular and parts of the tendons in her neck were ripped out was all that he could think about when he thought about that girl. he didn't even know if she had a name. Not only did he not learn his lesson from helping that human, but he did it again! This time with a vampire. The first time they kicked him out completely. His daughter was 5 and his son was 8 at the time. He just wanted to help the girl and he ended up exiled because of it.

Slowly he uncurled and nuzzled the pink, tender cheek of the bae in his paws. She opened and closed her mouth making a soft gumming sound before turning over and curling more into him. He smiled and licked her cheek gently as she reclaimed her blanket under her. He didn't deny that his fur, which thick, was soft as fresh snow on a winters day, despite being the exact opposite color of the icey weather. His tail was the blanket she was attempting to cuddle with, as he placed it over her. She was so small, fragile, and weak. She needed protection from everything that threatened to harm her. He felt almost responsbible for her safety at the moment. He knew it wasn't, but that didn't stop him from feeling it. Damien loved being a father, all of it, from taking care of their mother to watching over their safety as they ran amok, he loved it. They were his pride and joy, something he could always turn to when he had a bad day, something who's sole happiness depended on him and how he raised them. He loved it. He loved teaching them and having them watch and question him, learning all they could about the wonderful world around them. He could remember what it was like teaching his son to hunt one day, out with him attempting to show him how to catch a rabbit, the boy had everything down pat, at least, all but one thing. The little ashen pup had walked over to this tiny rabbit, poked it with his nose, and without warning the little rabbit kicked him sqaure in his nose. Damien remembered the whimper that the boy cast out as he struggled to overcome the fact that he had just been kicked in the nose by a damned rabbit all the while his father sat there rolling around in the snow laughing.

Snap back to reality the fire started to go out and eventually the blaze died compeltely. He realized it was late at night still and looked around, no one was present, not even the small child that had curled up in his embrace for safety and comfort. A soft whimper left his maw as he scanned the room. No matter where he looked, life wasn't present in here. Pushing his paws under him he stood up turning his head from side to side attempting to figure out exactly what happened and why. A simple sniff of the air proved useful in determining the wereabouts of the people. Bed, no blood, no struggle, just normalcy. His claws clicked against the wooden tiles as he made his way to the stairs before asscending to the top and looking around for her room. He sniffed out her room finding it with reletive ease. He slipped inside the room and made his way over to the bed, nuzzling her hand as he had before. With everything happening he had completely neglected the fact that she needed to drink from him, but he still had plenty of blood from the earlier hunts so he was primed and waiting for her. He waited for her to wake up and would flash a toothy fanged grin her way.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Her mind was racing from the moment she settled to the moment she’d decided to dress and take advantage of the day. She assumed she’d go on a hunt, but with so little blood in her system and so little control of her powers, she opted out of it. Instead, she spent the day buzzing around the home, reassuring her lover that she was fine, and that he should go about his business. She had control over it, better than anyone as young as she was should have. But that was because of her training as a hunter before she was a Vampire. Control was important. It was essential. If you didn’t have control, people died. She took advantage of her time alone to explore what she could do. How strong she was, how fast she was. It was an eventful day, to say the least.

By the time the night rolled around, Kyler was home. They’d spent a bit of time together before deciding to go to bed. She’d just barely been asleep when she felt the cold of his nose against her palm. Her gaze, when opened, bared the crimson hue that she assumed he knew they would hold. The toothy grin had indicated that he wished to feed her. But there was… hesitation in her body. But, eventually she slumped out of bed. The shirt covering her torso was clearly not hers.

She’d followed him wherever he’d decided to guide her, mindful not to wake Kyler. She wasn’t entirely sure how to go about this to keep them from the situation they were in last night. Perhaps straddling him wasn’t the best of ideas. Standing? No. She didn’t want to be in any kind of position where she could overpower him. Her hands needed to stay at her side, she knew that much. All of this was… troubling. But, at least Kyler was out of the equation for danger, at the moment. Only god knew for how long.

Brilliant ruby hues studied his features when he’d turned. Was this even a good idea? The Wolvesbane was still in his system, if only barely. She could feel it. Not that it would hurt her, she was more concerned about him. What good was any of what they’d done today going to be if she lost it killed him.

Damien shifted as he got out to the livingroom. He smiled at her pulling his hand on her face gently. "I'm sure you have lots of questions..." he said. "You almost outted yourself at a very bad time so.. knowing he was about to find out I distracted him making him think you were bitten last night... he won't tell as long as you don't feed, you won't feed as long as I feed you.. so... thats how this works..." He closed his eyes, reopening them only a moment to glance at her. "I'll keep my distance... " he said. "I understand you love kyler... I can respect that... " He said softly. He moved onto the couch sitting to the side with his back facing the middle of the couch. He waited for her to sit behind him and he tilted his head so she could bite. He groaned ever so slightly and waited. As she drank he felt the little bit of wolvesbane in his body slow his healing process ever so slightly, keepin ghim from making more blood for her. He soon started to go dizzy but didn't show any of it, keeping his neck tilted for her.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
He seemed to know almost instantly all of the questions and concerns she had without her even having to voice them, and that seemed to make everything feel all the more difficult for her. Kyler expected her not to feed at all… but how was she supposed to survive? Just wait to wither away and pray that it didn’t kill her? Or was he content with watching her slowly die, starve to death? None of it seemed to matter, the blood was rushing through her ears soon enough, and she’d settled herself behind him.

Once she’d bitten him, her first directive was to take care of the wolvesbane, single out the bloodcells that carried it and pull those from his body, as if she were sucking away the toxins. It was… an unpleasant taste, and instantly she felt like she’d been drinking alcohol. But, the more she pulled from his system, the better she could tell he would feel. And once she’d gotten enough to keep her body from fighting against her, she’d pulled away with a heavy huff of breath and a groan. It wasn’t as… fulfilling as it normally had been. She was… dizzy. Lightheaded. But at least she knew that if she ever wanted to get drunk, all she needed was a drop of Wolvesbane.

Damien waited for her to finish up, he felt something leaving his system making it a lot easier not to be light headed. He closed his eyes paying attention to the amount of blood she was taking and with the wolvesbane leaving his system he was able to make more of it for her. Soon she pulled back and he looked at her, the look was worse than puppydog eyes. It was pure and unhidden pain. It only lasted a moment before he smiled. "You good?" he asked, his smile concealing his emotions. In a single day he had fallen for her, in a single day everything had changed, and over the course of the days he got farther and farther away from the purpose he originally had. What was he thinking when he went in to help out a vampire woman... what was he thinking was going to happen. He moved away from her standing up. He smiled sadly at her again and then shifted and left the house.

He left her fulfilled with blood, but in an empty room. She would go back to Kyler, snuggle in and do whatever she could to 'fake human' meanwhile he would be the loyal mutt on the sidelines who would fill in any time she needed him, without hesitation. he would take whatever pain he needed to in order to make sure she was okay.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She could barely hear him, her head rolling with the Wolvesbane now in her system. Her gaze was foggy, dazed. She hadn’t noticed the pain that he was hiding from her. Instead, all she could focus on was the buzz that rippled through her body, filling her with euphoria. ”Hmmph? M’Good… s’all good. S’good.” She murmured, fingers dancing over the couch as she’d stumbled to her feet. ”M’just gonna. M’gonna go… and… I’m gonna go ice the cake…” She murmured, sleepily. Her posture was less than perfect, sending her stumbling down the hallway to slide back into bed with Kyler.

Once she was under the covers, she snuggled in close to him, head perched against his shoulder. She kissed his jawline softly before snuggling in closely and closing her eyes.

Damien couldn't pretend anymore, he had to know. As soon as he walked up to the compound where his family had stayed, he instantly regretted coming. There was blood everywhere and he saw their corpses strung around the yard. His mate was laying in her wolf form torn to peices. She'd been shot multiple times while protecting their pups, the pups lay dead by her too. He walked up to them and nuzzled her, whimpering softly and laying beside her. He stayed there for 2 or 3 days - he lost count. He didn't want to move. He slowly stood and started to leave them but first he dug a hole and burried his pups and his mate. He ignored the rest of the corpses. He couldn't wait around here, he had to get back to the only living person left that meant anything to him. With one last look to his home he set it ablaze burning it with the memories. He'd never have a family again, this feeling of losing everything he cared about shattered what was left of his heart. He made his way back to the house and on the way went hunting because he was incredibly weak from 3 days starvation. He slowly walked up to the house and scratched at the door, as he found that it was locked when he tried to get in. He had blood on his fur from laying next to them, dried on, but it was caked into his fur.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
The scratching was quite sensitive to her preternatural ears, and she furrowed her brows when she heard it. Had someone locked the door? She moved away from Kyler, towards the door to let him back in. But instantly the scent of blood hit her nose. But it wasn’t his. She looked down towards Damien, noticing the caked on blood and instantly a rage filled her to the brim. The likes of which wasn’t sure she had ever felt before. All of that. Nearly killing herself, nearly killing him. And the compulsion was useless, it hadn’t worked. They’d gone after the wolves anyway. There was a tremor in her stance, a tenseness that would make any living creature nervous. But she knew that she shouldn’t take it out on Damien.

”C’mon. Let’s get you into a bath…” She commented, almost robotically. Her jawline was tight, her body language stiff as they’d made their way into the bathroom where she carefully washed the blood from his fur. Her own body was obviously weak, she’d managed to successfully starve herself, she didn’t quite have too much of an option, although it made being with Kyler extremely difficult. And made this rage of hers even harder to contain. She was silent while she’d bathed him, drying him off with a towel as she could and walking with him to the fire.

Once he’d laid down, she laid down near to him, curling close into his fur, even if it was damp. Fingers gently kneaded into his crown, scratching lovingly and comfortingly behind large ears. ”I’m here. I’m sorry… But I’m here…” she whispered softly. The brunette didn’t bother telling the shifter that things’d be okay… she knew they wouldn’t be. There were no words that adequately described that emptiness, she’d remembered it when her father had died. So, instead of lying to him, she merely comforted him, resting her weight against him.

In one week he'd lost everything he'd ever loved, the only love left was this woman. Something about the scent on his fur told her the story without him needing to say a word. It made it easy for him. He let her lead him to the bathroom and he jumped in allowing her run the blood from his fur. He knew she was mad, he could smell it. Someone had locked the door to keep him out, or to keep her in... He nuzzled her hand gently as she finished and his fur dripped until she started to slowly dry him off. he leaned into her hands letting her dry him off before walking out with her to the fire. He curled up and was surprised that she curled up with him. He nuzzled her cheek gently. He was debating on what his mind had been contemplating when he got back. If she hadn't been there, he would have killed everyone here for what he had been through... everyone... except for her. She was the only thing that he could turn to, he couldn't ruin her life here... He wondered just how she was doing since she hadn't had anything to drink in days.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Her body against his was light and cold. Her mind was strained, as would be natural for someone who had been fighting off a bloodlust they had no idea how to control. Kyler was about as understanding as a Catholic priest, and so she’d always opted not to talk to him about it. But, she was beginning to feel the chill, cold. Maybe it had something to do with death, or the fact that her body was essentially dead. She curled herself further into him, allowing crimson hues to close, taking in the warmth that she could. Although, admittedly, there was very little warmth that her body was retaining. She could feel it radiating off of him, however, it’d only warm her for a brief moment before she felt the chill again.

She didn’t say anything else, instead she only offered him the comfort of her presence, whatever comfort that may have even provided.

She had grown exactly to his needs, broken, blood starved, and a very easy target. He was able to see everything she was able to see, hear everything she was able to hear, all he had to do was tune into Asche radio and it was his world. He smirked to himself and started planning to delve into the recesses of her mind. He started to push himself into her head. Her first sign would be the cold, she would get chills, her body would feel cold to the touch and nothing she did would warm her, it would take hours to infiltrate, but once he did she was his whenever he wanted, like a switch he could turn on when he wanted to watch.

Damien licked her cheek gently and blinked. 'You're really cold... Asche' he thought to himself.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She was… exhausted. It was easy for her to fall asleep with him, curled in the warm recesses of his fur. She curled closer to him with a brief whisper as tremors ran through her body, whimpers pushing through her throat. It wouldn’t take long after the loving lap at her cheek for Damien to notice that something was wrong. Before long, she’d rolled onto her back, the tremors intensified. Dark circles appeared around her eyes, pinched tightly closed before finally, she stilled and they’d opened. No longer crimson, but instead…. Lavender. Bright, vibrant.

Bingo…

”Brilliant…” the velvet, smooth tone that poured from her lips almost didn’t even seem like hers. ”Even weak… abused and starved, this body is absolutely…” Spine arched as hands found their way over her collarbone, trailing and stopping at her hips. Brilliant…”

With a brief roll of her body, she sat up straight, running fingers through her hair. ”It’s always so tragic… when they try so hard to play house… So much more fun for me though…” Hopping to her feet, she turned her head to the left, and then the right, subtle cracking noises barely heard as she’d popped her bones. Fangs prickled at her lower lip before violet hues shifted to Damien, executing a fluid wink as her full lips curved into a devilish grin. ”Be a good boy, Poochie-poo. Maybe, when I’m done with all of these do gooders, your little lover will be weak enough to…. Let you in… Like I can’t smell it rolling off of you… Carnal desires… really so pointless, aren’t they?” Almost sensually, she stepped around him, seemingly eager to get her mission finished.

”Although the tightness in this body…? I’m sure she’s a fantastic lay…” And with that said, the preternatural speed carried her away. To slaughter.

Back
Top Bottom