Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

can'т вe ѕaved {яσgυε x яεвσяη}

Rogue

Star
Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Asche struggled against the larger male she’d pitted herself against. The female herself was confident, but perhaps in this case overly so. She was clearly overpowered, and yet for some reason she couldn’t bring herself to flee. Maybe it had something to do with her hunter’s code, maybe not. But here she stood, at his mercy. There was no chance that he would just let her be… he knew she was dangerous. One of the most prominent hunters of her generation. This would be the end game for her, she knew it.

Brunette curls fell from the high ponytail as her spine collided with a wide oak tree. Breath instantly knocked from her chest, and before she’d had a chance to catch her breath and react, she felt cold fingers around her throat, restricting her airways. As she gasped for air, fingernails scratching and scraping at the wrist of the hand that held her in place, she could tell his eyes were angry. Black in their entirety, large fangs bared.

Oh, God, this was it. He was going to strangle her…

This was when she felt the jerk, it was violent enough that all of her curls fell over her left shoulder in a messy waterfall of silk chaos. A hand shoved against her chest while the one previously gripping her throat preoccupied itself with the aforementioned curls, yanking her head enough to the left to expose her jugular. And soon, he dove forward.

Pain was the first thing she felt, initially, and then came the jerk. She felt the vein ripping more now, venom seeping into her veins, burning them. Her mouth hung open as the pain nearly paralyzed her, choked gasps of air leaving her throat. He ripped his head back, taking chunks with him before speaking to her in is gruff voice, although she couldn’t make out what was said. The next thing she remembered was the crash of his lips against her own, his tongue pushing passed her lips, and with it… a strange taste. It was coppery… but it was hot, almost like coffee, or maybe that was just the way it was burning her throat. Was this… blood? He was…. Turning her?!

It was brilliant, when she thought about it… What did a hunter hate more than a Vampire? Becoming one… this male obviously knew that. But she had no chance to spit out the blood. He’d kept her still until he was certain the appropriate amount of blood had been consumed, thus confirming her doomed existence.

He’d parted from her instantly, spitting at the ground, as if the very taste of a hunter displeased him, although the pleasure on his features at what he’d done was obvious… for any onlookers. Blood soaked her shoulder and chest, the wound bleeding profusely even as it began to heal.

Pain wracked her body immediately, everything cramping all at once, sending the already paling woman to her knees, screaming instinctively. Hangs gripped at her abdomen as the anguished cries filled the air, her body changing before she could do anything about it. And before anymore could be said… he was gone, leaving her in the cold with only the sound of her cries and her pain.

Soon, she was on her side, gasping for air while the natural, ocean blue of her eyes was slowly consumed by the tell tale red hues of what would soon be her kind. The pain was nearly too much… She felt her mind growing foggy… or was that him? Her sire in her head?

Oh, God… death would have been preferred.

My characters --- Her characters

Asche - Hunter turned vampire - Dating Kyler and Damien at pretty much the same time.
Damien - Werewolf, saved Asche from Alpha vampire
Darmus - Unknown
Xalir - Vampire Lord

DEAD CHARCTERS:
Kyler - DEAD - Asche's hunter boyfriend
Angela - DEAD - Daughter of Robert
Brayden - Son of Robert
Robert - Hunter and unfortunately killer of Damiens pup Carver
Carver - Dead
Damiens Daughter - DEAD
Damiens Wife/Mate - Unnamed no info
Amy - Roberts Wife - Mother of the two children.
Scott - Hunter DEAD
Joe - Hunter DEAD
Raven - Hunter DEAD
Cherish - Hunter DEAD

Damien, the son of the Whiteblood pack leader, the largest pack in Madencia. The land they were from had been stripped of all it's charm because of the insane amount of unhuman creatures that roamed the lands. Humans knew to stay inside at night, vampires new to stay away from humans lest they would incur the wrath of the evil and scary hunters. Werewolves were present in many forms, some of them were Dire wolves, wolves which choose their feral form over human form and lost their minds, killing mindlessly, shifters like Damien were docile, sticking to animal meat and away from humans Damien was out minding his own business when he heard it, a blood-shattering scream of a woman. His ears perked up and he bolted towards the sound. His wolf form made it easy to dodge in and out of trees without hitting a single one. Ashen fur shone with the light of the moon. His fur flowed gracefully through the wind as he rushed towards the sound and smell. His paws made click sounds along the sidewalk as he walked towards the chappel. She was laying on the ground in a pool of blood screaming as he entered, he quickly ran over towards her but stopped in his tracks seeing her various weapons. Everything from a crossbow to a silver syringe.

He stepped back and lowered his head watching her a moment. He'd never been one to like hunters, staying clear from them as much as possible, but he couldn't help but feel like this one needed him. But she killed his kind for a living, didn't she? He watched as the crimson curls became bloodsoaked and she thrashed on the ground, he whined softly and continued to watch, unsure what to actually do. He stayed watching for a moment before he slowly walked towards her, nuzzling her hand a little bit before stepping back again. He whimpered softly and shifted his form. The yelling was hurting his sensitive hearing and he dropped his hand to hers and took her hand in his. This was literally the only thing he could think of to do to help her for the moment. "I don't know your name... and I know who you are... and I'm sure you can tell what I am ... but... I'm here ... you're not alone..." He said softly. There was nothing he could do to help, he was beyond control of this situation, he hadn't even seen the vampire that bit her. He knew she was turning and he knew what she was, but he wanted to make sure she was okay. Stupid? Maybe. A gentlemen? Yes. Damien could't hide that he was a very nice guy... protective, usually over protective, but ... protective none the less.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She’d smelled it immediately when he’d entered, trying to quiet her cries… but she couldn’t quell it. The pain was… massive. Worse than anything she’d ever felt. Fingers twitched lightly as he’d nuzzled against it, taking a moment to swallow and try to gather herself, but all she could do was shift to uncomfortable grunts. She’d rolled onto her back by now, pinching her eyes closed and gritting her teeth. She felt her spine arching in reaction to the pain, fingers nearly ripping at the fabric of her shirt, as if it would somehow stop the burning. She felt the hand and suddenly, her eyes jerked open to rest on his form. Human now.

Soft grunts and whimpered continued before shifting into uncontrollable gagging. As full, crimson stained lips parted, the tips of very new and very sensitive fangs peered from beneath. Crimson irises rolled before they’d closed again, her fingers instinctively clamping around his. With a few coughs, the gagging ceased, all of the different sounds melting into a soft panting, chest and abdomen heaving madly as she struggled to relax. Her throat was sore… her entire body was sore… but it seemed to be winding down, or maybe she was calming down in an attempt to be… considerate? A hunter’s code was just that. But Asche herself was indifferent to Lycan, the shifters. She’d opted out of hunting them exclusively. Unless they’d become a threat. Her real vendetta was against what she’d just become.

Never in her life had she felt so… drained. Her skin was immaculate, almost glistening from the moonlight that poured in through the open door. She couldn’t feel the chill of the blood soaked shirt on her torso, nor could she feel it in her hair. It was a soft, brief writhe. A futile attempt to move. Her voice was hoarse, cracking and strained, but she’d spoken to him.

“Asche… I’m… My name is Asche…”

He provided as much comfort as he possibly could, staying close as she turned. It hurt him that this beautiful woman was going through so much torment because of one creature. He hated them, more than anything, more than he hated hunters. He watched as her fangs grew and could feel her weakness, hungry, she was hungry. She had lost a significant amount of blood from the attack and was laying in most of it, her shirt was soaked in it and it was making Damiens nose burn. He pulled her up against his chest and leaned back on a pillar, holding her back to his chest. "Damien." he said, he could hear the weakness in her voice. "You need to feed..." he said softly. "I... can help with that... if you want..." The blood that was on her was now coating his chest. One of his hands stayed in hers, lacing the fingers just to make sure she knew that he was there.

"Asche... Drink..." He held his wrist up to her mouth, holding her to his chest as gently but as firmly as he possibly could.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She didn't know if he was completely aware of how dangers this situation was. She felt him moving her, every muscle in her body sore... aching with it's new changes. Was it hunger... was that what the weakness was...? Despite being unable to feel the cold of the blood soaking her to the core, she could feel his warmth, he radiated it. It... ignited something in her, a will, however weak. With a whine and a whimper, she'd attempted to turn her gaze away from him, but as his arm had come against her mouth, the pulse was maddening... Almost as if it were taunting her, pushing against her lips occasionally. And suddenly, she could hear the flow of it... Through his veins, through hers, pounding in her ears louder than any drum. God, she didn't want to... she shouldn't. But... she... she couldn't.

Lips parted, warm breath brushing against the flesh of his wrist before the fangs pushed through the flesh. The rush of blood was almost... euphoric. Her entire body was alight with his presence, a madness in her mind only quelled as she'd swallowed the sweet lifeblood offered to her. Fingers remained curled around his as crimson hues fluttered closed, pulling and pulling until she'd had to force herself to pull away, fearful that she'd take too much. Her head turned from the wounded wrist with a groan of pleasure, feeling the calming sensation waving through her body, better than any relief she'd ever felt. But she was... trembling.

"I don't want this..." she whimpered softly, brows furrowed. "I can't be this..."

He could tell that her body was picking up the vibes of his pulse, her lips started to quiver as she moved to bite down. He couldn't help but moan loudly as she bit into his wrist, it was a strange euphoria that washed over him as well, more of a 'trust' euphoria, stimming simply from the adrenaline rush of fear. He panted softly and held her close as she slowly pulled the blood from him. He didn't even start feeling light headed until she pulled away, the sudden stop rushing the blood back in his head and gave him a slight headache. He looked at her and realized she was sad, almost crying. He pulled her to his chest and rocked softly. "Easy... Easy...." He said softly. "I know...." He pulled her into his chest so her head was laying on her shoulder, her mouth inline with the side of his neck.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Being so close to his neckline was painful for her. She could feel it again, the warmth, the pulsing... the madness. She wasn't sure how many Vampires he'd interacted with... but she had little to no control. She found movement in her body, a dangerous thing indeed. She was fast, moving before even she'd realized it. A hand had found his shoulder, pushing him back while her body shifted to straddle his lap. Blood was everywhere. Fingers laced around the opposite side of his neck. She felt so sick to her stomach, but she couldn't control half of it.

"I can't... it's just... so loud. I can't." Her fingers tightened around his as she'd dove forward. It was a quick motion, and yet gentle as aching fangs pierced through skin again. She could feel herself losing her humanity, she felt it slipping away with each deep, euphoric pull. But she didn't want to kill this man... She was not a murderer. She was better than they were. And so... with a great deal of restraint, she tore herself away from him entirely, nearly stumbling over a pew in the process, shoulders heaving, pulse pounding.

"Just stop... just shut up, stop. Make it quiet... How do I make it quiet...? It's so loud. Why is it so loud?!" She finally felt the tears spilling over onto her cheeks, teeth grit, fangs retracted into sensitive gums. She would have to kill herself. Or... maybe someone in her faction would do it for her...? She couldn't be this. She had no control... nothing. She couldn't.

He was half expecting the bite, but it still surprised him. He'd never willingly let a vampire suckle on him before, it was... interesting to say the least. He couldn't help but moan softly as she bit him, giving her access to his neck as he leaned his head over. He noticed however she was having more difficulty than he'd expected her to have and was surprised she yanked away and got away from him as much as she could, surprising for a freshly turned vamp. She was strong... stronger than any vampire he'd ever met. Dangerous... And Damien had a thing about flirting with danger. "Asche...?" He asked softly, getting up. She said 'Just stop, just shut up' and he thought it was directed at him and he looked at her. If he was in his wolf form his ears would have dropped and his tail would have tucked between his paws. Then he saw it, he smelled it first, but he saw them, tears, she was scared, crying, she didn't know what to do. He didn't want her feeling so alone. "Asche..." He said softly. He moved over to her and moved his hand up to her face to wipe the tears. "Hey... don't cry..." He said. "There has to be something... maybe it takes time... maybe.... " He said. "You're likely still hungry... that's all I can think of...." He said softly. "I'm sorry about this Asche..." He said. "I wish there was more I could do..." he whimpered softly, very key to his species and obviously an inhuman whine.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She could smell the blood everywhere. Her own, still human blood, all over her driving her mad. The fresh blood from the recent bites invaded her senses. Her skin was ice cold to the touch, startling crimson hues resting on his features. She could barely hear him, it sounded like everything was underwater. Her entire body was still trembling, almost violently. ”It’s so loud… it’s all I can hear… just… banging in my head…” she huffed, looking over herself. Frantically, and without thought, she discarded the blood soaked shirt in a desperate attempt to just… get the scent away from her. She was clearly built like a hunter. A good, supportive bra cupped firm C-cup breasts as her waist curved in, and eventually back out over her wide hips. Her abdomen was flat, holding very little definition, an athletic figure, more than anything. But now, more than ever, she was an immaculate specimen. Thanks to the cursed blood currently driving her insane.

”He wanted me to kill people… that’s why he… he knew that… I’m losing my mind. I can’t breathe, my head is just…” she stumbled into a seated position on a pew, the balls of her palm pressing into her temple. She needed to calm down, something… She couldn’t take any more blood from him, she would kill him… she could hear how his pulse had already slowed. But she didn’t know how to tune any of this out. The world was so… loud. She took deep, shaking breaths.

”I’ve got to calm down…I’m just… I need to calm down…”

He was there attempting to help but was helpless all the same. He changed to his wolf form and whimpered. Maybe it would be eaiser for her in this form. He lay down at her feet and nuzzled her leg gently. He couldn't do much more than just be here. All he knew was her name, nothing else, he didn't know what she liked or didn't like, if she had a boyfriend, nothing. But he would be a good boy and lay there waiting for her to calm down. Occationally he would life his pretty black head and nuzzle at her hand, licking her finger tips lightly before laying back down again waiting.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She glanced down at the newly changed wolf, taking a moment to gather her thoughts before she lowered herself to the ground. She placed her arm around the shoulder of the wolf and nuzzled into his fur, breathing deeply before relaxing. This was much easier the blood wasn’t as tempting. She could felt everything around her seemed to slow down. The tenseness in her muscles began to fade almost immediately and she found herself drifting into an almost peaceful sleep. There had always been something about animals always calmed Asche.

The moment she was asleep, the chaos had stopped, everything was breathing easier. Her mind quieted, her muscles and her body no longer ached. Maybe this was what she needed.

He was alright with her leaning down and wrapping her arm around his shoulders, maybe a peaceful cuddle was all both of them needed. Damien was out running to feed, and still hadn't been able to do so he was pretty hungry but he waited for her to wake in the morning. He curled up with her letting her rest her head on his back as he curled around her and placed his head in her lap gently. He closed his eyes and slept with her, ignoring the growl in his stomach. The next day he woke up and realized, it was day. She couldn't go out in the day... Unless... He waited for her to wake up, he didn't want to move until she woke up, just in case.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Her sleep was peaceful, but the waking was not so much. Instantly, she felt the pain in her eyes from the sun, but it didn’t seem to… burn as it should have. As they’d all assumed it would. Her brows furrowed, her hand covering her sensitive sapphire colored hues from it’s harmful rays before her gaze shifted to the woken wolf near to her. He was huge, and she barely remembered very much of last night. But she remembered being turned. And she’d remembered him. Shifters were never really very compassionate, but he’d allowed her not only to feed from him, but he stayed with her all night.

”Damien…” she murmured softly, weakly. She stroked his fur lovingly for a moment before squinting at the light beaming down on her. ”I was out for a while…” She commented, brushing her fingers through her clumped hair. Looking down at herself, she noticed that she was nearly naked as well as covered in dried, caked blood. And they needed to get out of here, before people found them.

Standing, she scrambled for her things, gathering them all in her duffle bag before yanking out a coat and placing it over her shoulders and covering herself enough that they could get out of here.

”Can I… should I go out there… I thought… the sun…” she looked down at him

He made a soft sound to being petted and momentarily leaned into it wagging his tail slightly. He slowly got up and stretched yawning and wagging his tail a bit more. He looked over at her and then glanced at the sun. he shifted back into his human form and stood up. "Well... Best way to find out I think is to try..." His blue eyes scanned the light that was coming in, just hold your hand in the light for a second, see if it burns... I couldn't tell you, I'm not a vampire... " She was out for an incredibly long time and his stomach was rumbling quite badly. He was actually feeling the effects of his self-starvation, his body weakening over time as he prolonged his feeding.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Wary, but curious, she turned her gaze to the beams. Lifting her hand into the air, colliding with the beam of light, but… nothing. No pain… no sparkling… just…. Warmth. She closed her eyes for a moment, purring contently. Chill she was oblivious to, but warmth…? It was almost euphoric. She was quiet for a moment before she realized that this shouldn’t be possible. She opened her eyes, turning to look at him. ”Am I dead…?” She questioned, lowering her hand. ”I’ve hunted Vampires for years… that shouldn’t be possible…” She looked down at her hands and then warily back at him. Something was wrong… wasn’t it?

She could hear the rumbling in his stomach and chewed on her lower lip for a moment. ”Um, let’s go back to my place. I need to get a shower, and I can fix you something to eat… Then I need to try and figure out what is going on with me, what I am… and why I’m not burning in the light…” She felt greater than she’d ever felt. Her eyes and ears were clear… her bones felt stronger. She just felt… superior. Refreshed. A whole new woman… a dangerous woman. And she was going to hunt now, fierce as ever. She’d make him regret making the mistake of making her… immortal.

He looked at her and put his hand on the side of her face. "You're warm. You still have a pulse." He said. He was just as confused. "What... are you.... who turned you...." He paused and why... was the best question... Damien nodded. "I'd appreciate taht... I havn't eaten for about 24 hours... " He followed after her, shifting to his wolf form. He too had something special about him, but he never knew about it, all he knew was that silver had no effect on him. he followed her home and soon after arriving he regretted it. A hunter by the name if Kyler walked out to her. "Oh my god, Asche, where the hell have you been we were worried sick." He pulled her to his chest hard. Damien could feel the bloodlust whell inside of her being that close to his vein and he bit her foot gently to pull her back to reality. He'd be her saving grace for quite a while... almost like her Jiminie Cricket.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She petted along the top of his head as they moved along. Idly keeping her focus on him and away from all of the pulsing around him. Jiminie Cricket indeed. She had her bag slung over her shoulder, carrying it easily until they’d made it to the home. She was surprised at his approach, but… it was normal she assumed. The pulse just at her lips was damning. She felt the need welling in her chest until she felt the nip at her foot, the pain yanking her back. ”It was a struggle last night, Kyler, I’m fine.” she replied, hugging him around his neck and leaning back. ”I needed to lay low for a bit. It’s a good thing Damien was there…” She glanced down at the wolf, patting at his head. ”He distracted him, chased him off and then came back to keep me warm. I’m not hurt… just exhausted… And I really need a shower.” She groaned, sympathetically, looking down at her chest disgusted.

She then turned her head towards Damien, scratching behind his ears. ”And I bet you’re hungry too, aren’t you?” She murmured, lovingly, as one would with a pet. She looked back at Kyler. ”I’m filthy. I’m sure I smell like a leech.” She chuckled, almost dryly. She knew exactly what she was. She could just only hope that Kyler never found out.

Damien followed her all the way home and was partly sadened by the fact that she had a boyfriend. He whimpered softly and waited.

"Damien? Who's damien?" Kyler asked. "Where did you get Damien... just last night?" That was.....odd. He didn't think too much into it and shrugged it off. "Well, good to have you home love." he said, kissing her cheek gently. he moved back into the house and Damien wagged his tail at the mention of food.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She noticed his whimpering and frowned, comforting him as best she could with a pet along his massive maw. She leaned into his kiss and moved into the home with him. ”He was a blessing in disguise. Plus, we need a little furbaby in the house. Getting groped all the time isn’t really my idea of fun. Well, not all the time.” She moved through the halls, Damien at her side faithfully. She shouldered open the door to her apartment, letting him in first before moving in after him and shutting the door. She shrugged off her coat. She looked down at her bare flesh, covered in blood. ”Ugh, gross…” she said with a grimace. She moved into the kitchen, hoisting open the freezer and digging through before pulling out a rather large steak. ”Usually, I cut this up into smaller steaks, but you’re a big guy…” she said, grabbing a dinner place and placing it on it. ”Be careful how you change.” she warned, ruffling the fur on his neck. ”Kyler likes to come in unannounced…”

With this being said, she stood, shaking out her bloody, clumped hair. Ugh, this was going to be a very long, very hot shower… She moved into the bathroom, leaving the door partially open as she slid the remainder of her clothing off. The florescent lighting of the background drew attention to the tribal tattoo that lined her spine. A few flourishes and music began to purr. She Wants Revenge’s “Tear you Apart”. And before long, hot water was running and she was standing in the stream.

She moaned softly as the warmth washed over her body, washing the dark blood down the drain. Brunette curls were slicked back against her head, stretching well to the small of her back. The water washed over her athletic form almost poetically, hugging and sliding along well formed and trained curved. The more blood and dirt washed away, the more ethereal the female looked in the florescent lighting. After a quick wash of her body she began the process of lathering her hair, rising and repeating until the water ran clear, indicating the blood was gone entirely.

He was enjoying all manor of petting and whined when she stopped. He was...huge. Kyler didn't seem very passed by his "he's just a dog" and he came back in when she was in the shower to test everything on him. Granted none of it actulaly did anything but he deaded anyway. "Hm. Maybe you are just a mutt..."

Damien growled at him and moved away from him for calling him a mutt. he snapped at him in his direction when he was coming closer, just to make sure the ass stayed away. Kyler wasn't a bad guy, but he wouldn't understand his gf turning into a vampire and this mutt being her new best friend because of it. he couldn't understand that and it was a good thing damien and Asche had no plans to tell him.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Soon, Asche was making her way out of the bathroom, towel tied around her chest. ”Kyler?” She questioned, patting her hair with a spare towel. ”When did you get in, do I no longer get warnings? Are you to playing nice?” She questioned, her gaze darting back between the two of them. Knowing Kyler, likely not. She moved towards him, hand pressed into his shoulder. ”Be nice to Damien, he saved my life.” She told him, holding the towel against her chest. She turned towards Damien, petting at his ears. ”You too.” She told him, moving down the hallway to her bedroom to get dressed.

”I need the men in my life to get along. Very important.” she called behind her, nudging open her bedroom door with her foot.

"Where did you get this dog... he smells."

Damien growled at him and stood up. He was about the size of a large big cat. Damien put his maw in Kylers face and snapped amused at how quickly the 'hunter' jumped back.
Damien smirked slightly to himself, he still needed to act like a 'dog' for her. He walked over and sat in front of Asche. While sitting he looked her directly in the eyes.
"Asche... that thing can't be... real... it's huge. Where did you get it, where did it come from?"

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
She’d gotten comfortably dressed, returning to them. When Damien had taken a seat at her feet, she ruffled his fur. ”Oh, both of you, stop. I think he’s got wolf in him… you know wolves can get kinda big. I told you, he helped me last night.” she said leaning back, crossing her legs. ”You should really let it go.” She commented, pulling her feet comfortably underneath her bottom. ”Come here.” she said, opening her arms to her boyfriend. ”Quit worrying so much, huh? Honestly, gauging what I was up against, I got lucky because of this big guy. You came to do all the tests right? He passed! I know he did, because I did them, too.” she bluffed, broadly. ”So enough about my pooch, alright?”

Damien set his head in her lap and closed his eyes. Kyler was unsure about this whole thing, but hey, if she was happy... that's what counted right? He ignored the dog and moved up onto her, pulling her up on the bed, consequently away from the wolf. He pinned and mounted on top of her. "You worry me." He said running his hand over her breasts and hips back and forth. He leaned down to lick her neck gently kissing down the side of her neck.
Damien lifted his head and put it on the end of the bed watching her be aroused by her boyfriend. It was awkward at best.

Vampgema_zpsztttlnun.png
αscнε, тнε ғσяgσттεη
Thighs perched at his hips as he'd 'pinned' her, lips curved into a satisfied grin as familiar hands traced over even more familiar curves. Her entire body was suddenly on fire, as if the mere touch was sending her mind spiraling. This was only made worse as his tongue and lips brushed across the place she'd been bitten. As to why it was so sensitive there, she'd never know, but she'd muffled a moan against quiet lips. Hips arched grinding into his own, but the sound of his pulse was quickly becoming maddening. Her own breath shifted, hands finding his wrists.

"Babe... not now... I'm tired. My whole body is sore... I really need to get some sleep that isn't on the forest floor... Come find me a little later, hm?" She suggested shakily. Her body betrayed her, it wanted him. More than was safe for Kyler, and Damien should have instantly been able to feel it, bubbling. It wasn't often that she'd turned Kyler down for their usual night of romping and rolling... but now, perhaps, wasn't the best time. And it wasn't terribly uncharacteristic after a long, hard hunt.

Fingers trailed up his arm, over his shoulder and along his neck, pulling him into a tired kiss, but it was brief. "Later..." she whispered, huskily.

Back
Top Bottom