Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for illiterate nonRPer to waist time plotting and suddenly disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking desperately for an illiterate non-RPer who will waist time with an involved e-mail exchange plotting and planning. Must suddenly cease interest, e-mails, and disappear.

Best candidates would be those that once abandoning a storyline then post asking for an RP partner to work with.

This is of course a lot to ask for as it is uncommon, but a girl's gotta at least ask. Right?

Will you be my non-RPer? It's simple, don't PM or post and I will love you forever.

My quirky cravings and pairings are listed below with asterisks marking the good stuff:

Human x human ****** Oh, yes. I'll be the human. Thanks for the specific ideas.
OC x OC ********** Lot's of stars for that one. Can't get enough.

Canons:

The anime animation thing with the girl in the miniskirt and the clueless guy with the sidekick.
Lord of the Trek Wars, Episodes I to III.5 M/M/M with Spock and Luke meeting Frodo, but Luke's robotic hand can't do the Vulcan pinch thing to get the ring off Frodo's you know.
Avengers -- The bow and arrow guy is left behind to do himself because the others didn't know why he was there in the first place.

Open to all kinks even the ones everyone denies -- what does it matter if you meet the requirements. Think about it.

P.S. On a serious note, I'd like to start RPing again. It's been a while so send me a PM. No non-con or incest or scat.

I would be happy to design a deep lot with you and then randomly disappear and never respond again, but continue to search for role plays while ignoring the one I had started to formulate with you. Would you prefer that, when I search for another role play later, that I post an interest for the same plot that we were forming? I mean, I might as well reuse it, right? :p

I'm going to post here and suggest you actually PM me for a plot, because while I can take the time to leave this message and inform you of my interest I can't be bothered to actually contact you about it.

Blue Hatter said:
...Would you prefer that, when I search for another role play later, that I post an interest for the same plot that we were forming? I mean, I might as well reuse it, right? :p

If you could actually site a quote from our discussion in the posting used to request someone else to RP with, that would somehow tie a little bow on top.

A fellow Blue Moon Member stated that they must know if my post was intentionally worded or innocently miswritten. They needed confirmation or their head would explode. Yet another writer pointed out that others probably would not “get it.” So to alleviate any others who may encounter my post over the holidays, I have attached below my response to the first mentioned inquirer:

Dear _____,

I would never want your head to explode, so once I encountered your Personnel Message (PM) I found myself immediately responding in haste. But do please realize that I’m looking currently at some other previous PMs, attempting to form something meaningful for the holiday break. Ensuing, I will most likely be launching a Role Play (RP) with one of those writers I’m currently engaged with.

Regarding the horrible detonation condition mentioned, I would sincerely hope that you would trust that such consistency exemplified in my post would surely indicate a silly sarcastic nature on my part in preference to a silly oversight or simple typo.

Obviously I had failed at my goal. I am saddened. But I do vow to try again. A while ago, forlorn and forsaken by a fellow RPer, my fondest wishes for a true RP incubated into a post to act as a critique on how people simply throw contacts away for the minutest of reasons. Sometimes of all the motivations, I have wondered and now believe laziness might be firstly. After all, so many people desire the happiness of a response, an elation of an incoming message, but not the obligation to actually follow through on a more involved process of writing. For these RPers, why should they feel any duty at all? I ask this rhetorically as I hold firmly against my bosom, protecting my hurried heart, the assuredly righteous conclusion that they dread humdrum perfunctory posts, a notion more on their side then a fault of the other writers.

For such uncreative lazy rogues, why worry of effort, they feel, when instead they can thrill over the next PM, then toss it all away, start a new account, and see if a newly worded request garners more responses.

I hope I answered your question dearest ______. Happy holidays and please, after the new year, send me a PM once again to reassure me that your head did not in fact burst. I am not offering to help monitor such a dire condition, but I do feel an obligation to get you past the holidays, which would indeed present a cornucopia of more deadly situations than my mere post. For example, will the host serve real turkey or tofurky? Promise, in such circumstances, you will hold steady as the dome raises from the main course and the shock of the reveal is at hand. Many do consider a blast of pink mist at the dinner table to be major faux pas. I know you know this, but I reiterate the notion to be certain you are safe and secure.

With warmest regards. Your servant,
Abigail

P.S. Short answer: I’m just screwing around. I thought it sounded fun. I’m getting responses and now trying to see which ones are serious. I’m considering a slice-of-life RP, but those make me leery right now as posts in the past weren’t really my thing. Maybe one of these RPers will break me of that perception.

I PM'd you and you haven't replied, so I'm going to leave an exceedingly public, passive aggressive reply on your thread asking if you received it.

Can we just get all of us in this room to form a giant mega group roleplay about roleplaying on bmr? Seriously? I can't stop coming back to this thread everytime it is bumped. Oh, but can someone else plot it out and start it for me, I am bad at that (jk jk jk) ^_~

intrepidabigail said:
If you could actually site a quote from our discussion in the posting used to request someone else to RP with, that would somehow tie a little bow on top.

Done and done! Or, um, it will be done! Probably.

On a more serious note, I'm always looking for a role play myself, though I can't say that I have any great ideas at the moment...

Thaedael said:
Can we just get all of us in this room to form a giant mega group roleplay about roleplaying on bmr? Seriously? I can't stop coming back to this thread everytime it is bumped. Oh, but can someone else plot it out and start it for me, I am bad at that (jk jk jk) ^_~
So, would the role play thread be just the person starting the first post and then no one responds? Maybe one person posts only half a response before disappearing? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom