Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RebornSerenity{InuYasha}WolfQueen

WolfQueen

Planetoid
Kagome had left the house in search of Buyo who seemed to have escaped the house. Kagome had left with a flash light as she had looked around for the house as she had looked at the sacred tree in the yard as she had shaken her head before heading toward the shrine. "Buyo!" She called out looking for the cat, she had sighed as she had leaned over looking inside the well before she had turned back only to have been scared as she had fallen into the well screaming as she had noticed she never hit the bottom. She had opened her eyes to see purple surrounding her in a way as she had soon landed on the ground. "Hello!?" She called up as she had looked around, something felt different about this time. Kagome had looked up and noticed blue sky. How could this be. "Hello?" She called as she ahd tried to grab the vines before she had soon started to climb up.

Kagome had looked around her shocked she knew now she was not in the shrine and she had no Idea where she was anymore. She had looked around. Where am I she thought to herself as she had looked around and soon started to walk before she had seen the sacred tree but there was someone attached to it. She had walked closer and noticed it seemed to be a guy attached to the tree. This guy had bright red robes on as she had walked closer to him to see his face it looked like he was sleeping, and he had white hair and something else. Wait are thoses dog ears? she thought as she had climbed up the tree and reached up rubbing the ears. Wow they are so soft, unlike anything I've felt before she said as she had continued to rub the ears not even paying attention.

That....scent...

He slowly started to wake from his 50 year slumber, unable to really come to grips with reality just yet. The feeling, someone was touching him and he couldn't really figure out what. His eyes slowly started to open, breaking the sand free from his eyes. It took several blinks to really come to and see the world. He first noticed it was very bright, and it hurt his eyes. "aahhh..." he said waiting up, he glanced at the girl and wondered why she was near him. "What...the....what?" He looked at her and realized the clothing was not of this era right away, but... she looked like someone he knew... a very... he didn't want to think about her. She put him here. He then noticed that his chest was hurting and when he looked down he remembered it. "... Who are you..." He asked, a little bit of a growl in his voice. he couldn't help but sniff. "You're not Kikyo... but you sure as hell look like her... who are you... " He looked behind her and saw an older woman aiming an arrow at him, no...No the arrow wasn't aimed at him, it was aimed at the girl.
"You should likely run." He said, watching as a few guys moved up to grab and bind her.

Before he could say anything else, they dragged the girl away.

Inuyasha growled. "Hey! Get back here and get me off this tree!!" He growled into the sky. No one came.

The old lady attempted to throw stuff at her, water, sand, all sorts of enchantments. "So strange..." She said softly. "It is there... but I know not why it is..." She finally unbound Kagome to talk with her. "Who are you young child, why do you have the jewel?"

Kaede could see the jewel inside of Kagome, but she didn't understand why it was there...

Kagome had soon let out a small scream as she the guy was waking up and talked to her as she had looked at him and blinked as she had watched his ears twitch, how could this be, it had to be a dream right. She had soon blinked once he had said about her running before she was grabbed. Kagome struggled but looked at the elder woman as she h blinked.

"Wait Jewel, what jewel are you talking about?" Kagome asked as she had looked at the elder woman and then to the male pinned to the tree.

"I have no Idea where I am I was looking for my cat and then fell in my well and then I ended up here" She said as she had crossed her arms over her chest looking at the people around her.

Kagome had looked at the elder woman. "My name is Kagome, and I have no idea what you talking about a jewel" She added as she had looked between the elder woman and then the male against the tree.

They didnt' drag her too far, just enough that Inuyasha wasn't in earshot but she could still see him attched to the tree. She spoke to the girl about the jewel. "Kagome... hm." she pondered something. "50 years ago my sister died with the shikon no tama burned with her body... now... you come here and it's within you... you are not only a spitting image of my sister ... " She paused. "But you... also... you're... " She paused again. "You must be my sister reincarnated for some reason." She finished. She didn't have much time to explain it as a giant monster attacked them, a huge 200 foot snake thing with lots of arms and a long tongue, she came after the girl seeking the jewel. Her chase lead Kagome back to Inuyasha who was none too happy about seeing her agian. His eyes narrowed on her but the snake creature didn't give them much choice as she coiled around her, pressing her into Inuyasha.

"Break this arrow... and I'll save you." Inuyasha fibbed. The old lady thought she was out of earshot, and for a human maybe.

Kagome had looked at the elder woman as she had said something about the jewel she had looked at her again as she had started to explain. "Wait your sister's reincarnation?" She asked as she was making sure she was trying to understand this right as she had looked at the big huge demon thing as she had went back to the boy against the tree, that's where she was soon pressed against him as she had looked up as he spoke. "Save you and you save me?" She asked as she had reached her hand up and grabbed a hold of the bow as she had screamed out as the demon coiled around them more before she had found her strength and soon pulled out the arrow in the boy and in the tree, hoping that his words were not lies.

The creature coiled around them and Inuyasha started laughing. ""I'm... FREE...." He said, slicing through the creature. It just so happened that him slicing through the creature hit Kagome too and slashed open her side. The jewel was sliced out and he saw it, lunging for it. However, before he reached it the creature grabbed him and threw him in the air. The treasure then picked up and swallowed the jewel, growing in size, shape, and strength.

"Well crap." He said, he looked over at the girl and growled at her. So useless. Humans were weak. he attacked the demon and slashed at it. "Where is the jewel?" He asked. He struggled to understand what was going on. He couldn't see the jewel and needed the girls help or someones help. "It ate the jewel, where is it?" He asked, he was going to slice it out, steal it and take off.

Kagome had removed the arrow unsure of what would happen but just hoped he would help her get back home. Once he was free and he had slashed at the demon she had cried out as she had looked toward the guy and soon noticed something. "Right in the middle near the heart" She called as she had soon looked around as she had tried to find something. She had got up as she had went over to help the elder woman as she had seen the bow and arrow. She had felt something as she had picked it up as she had watched the male go about the snake.

Once he had slashed open the snake, she had watched as some crow like bird had come down and taken the jewel, she had soon grabbed the arrow and pulled back as she had felt power being transferred into the arrow as she had pulled back and fired, but her aim was no good as the arrow hit the jewel and make it shatter all over the place. She had fell down as she had looked around as she knew that she had just did something horrible. "Oops" She whispered.

Inuyasha had slashed her pretty deep and he could smell the blood, but there was no time to worry about that. With help from the girl he was able to slash where the jewel was and it shot from the snakes body. He went over to go pick it up and another creature flew off with it. He chased after the creature to get the jewel back but just before he hit it the girl shot an arrow, the one tha thad been in his chest, straight at the bird. The arrow couldn't help but be drawn to the jewel due to the same spiritual power. Suddenly, the sky filled with light and he jumped back down cracking his fingers. He looked over at Kagome and growled. "what... ?" He asked. She had said oops for some reason and soon, he saw why. A large crow head shot towards her and he killed it - a jewel fragment falling into his hand.... "Is this... DID YOU BREAK THE JEWEL!?" He turned on her and snarled, cracking his fingers. "You stupid girl! You broke the jewel!!!" he started to lunge for her but Kaede was ahead of him, quickly putting together a spell that wrapped a beaded necklace around his neck.

"Say the word to Subjugate him child!" She said as Inuyasha looked at the beads.

Kagome had looked at the crow that had seemed to get the jewel as she had looked at him as she was still bleeding pretty badly as she had looked to the elder woman. "What word?" She asked as she had looked toward the male. Wait if he is a dog... She thought. "Sit!" She said as she had watched the beads glow and make the guy slam into the ground. Kagome was stunned by this action as she had looked at the elder woman. "Okay what just happened?" She asked a little confused.

He fell face first into the ground and groaned. "W-What the hell..." He said, lifting his face from the dirt.

Kaede nodded. "It's a word of subjugation, you use it any time he threatens you and that will happen every time." she smiled.

"Are you fucking kidding me..." He groaned and pushed himself up from the ground. he growled at Kagome and started walking off, he didn't want to be around the girl taht just shattered the jewel. He couldn't believe it, awake for literally 15 minutes or something and already his life long dream was... just gone. He groaned and shook his head.

Kaede called out to him. "Oh Inuyasha... if you want to get hte jewel together again... you should work with Kagome..."
"Fuck that, and fuck her!" He heard the word and his face became a dirt magnet again. "OOoof!" he growled and pushed himself back up, only to end up being told to Sit yet again. "What the fuck alright, I'm sorry, stop!" He said.

Kagome had looked at inuyasha. What a fucking brat! she thought to herself as she had watched him walking off. Okay so what I shattered some jewel shard, I mean what is so important about it anyways She thought as she had looked to the elder woman. "Is there a place I can get a bath?" She asked as the elder woman looked at her and blinked. "Wait don;t tell me you never heard of a bath?" She asked. How do these people live, are they just dirty all the time? she thought as she had soon been showed to a lake.

I can't believe they never heard of a bath, how gross she thought as she had stepped into the deep part of the water as she had shivered. "Why is this water so damn cold?" She asked herself as she had got down the water around her body. The elder woman was on a side of the water with a fire going as she had shivered before she had heard the elder woman who's name was Kaede had told her to get out it she would get sick. "I can't I feel like my body is all covered in blood and dirt and my hair hasn't been watched out in a weak it feels" Kagome yelled back to Kaede. She had soon dunked under the water after taking a deep long breath to make sure she had washed ever inch of her unknown that the dog boy was up in a tree up on the cliff.

He finally pushed himself up after the round of 'sits' and he groaned as she asked about a bath. They didn't take baths, they went swimming. He didn't bother to watch her but he was sitting up in a tree. He sighed thinking about just about everything he could possibly thinking about, how annoying - this whole situation. He groaned. and glanced over at her. She didn't look like Kikyo... right? He continued to watch and realized she did, but... not really. He was slowly admitting to himself she was actually cuter... He shook his head and lay down on the grass of the cliff. He closed his eyes and attempted to put everything past him but he couldn't take it when he looked back up and she was getting dressed. Those clothes.... He jumped down and walked towards her, she.... She looked a lot more like her now... but there was something different. "Hey....you...." He said softly. "Get undressed...." he said, it was more of a request than a demand, he just couldn't see her being dressed that way.

While Kagome was taking a bath and getting all the blood and dirt washed off her she had went for a dive in the water to think about everything that had come out to this situation. She had just wanted to return home. She had soon got out unaware that the guy was watching her and thinking about her as she had gotten changed since Kaede had her uniform hung up, she had heard something. "Hey...you...." She had turned around to face inuyasha. "Get undressed" She heard as she had soon raised her arm and slapped him a good one. While this went on a woman had come to get Kaede who would tell them she would check on them after.

"Pardon me! how dare you say such words" She said clearly pissed of as she had grabbed her close. "I'm not getting undressed just because I look like Kikyo, forget it" She added as she had folded up her stuff. By this time Kaede had seemed to disappear as she had soon walked off. "I'm going home see you Inuyasha" She called walking off not looking back at all. Kagome had walked off. The nerve of him! she thought as she had growled in her own little way. How dare he tell me to undress, stupid! She thought again as she had soon found herself at the well. She had remembered what Kaede had told her about the well as she had looked in to see bones in it. That must be bones from the first demon she thought as she had sat down by the well as she had sighed, she didn't want to stay here. I want to go home she though her knees pulled in close to her chest.

He wasn't meaning for her to get undressed so he could see her, it just hurt him to see her dressed like that. He watched her get up, obviously upset with him, like he cared. She started to leave and Inuyasha called after her "You can't leave!" He said, as she walked off. Stupid girl... He didn't care if she left, but... she took the shard with her. He followed after her and slowly made his way towards the forest where the well was. "Hey, you!" He growled, moving towards her. Just before he was able to whine at her more something wrapped around his neck and yanked him back. "What the..." He struggled but couldn't break through whatever it was. Whatever was wrapped around his neck started to strangle him. A girl appeared and laughed. "What pretty silver hair..." She looked over at Kagome and smiled. "Oh, of course, yours is good too, but not nearly as pretty as his..." She said, advancing on him. Inuyasha couldn't see what was tying him up, he couldn't breathe either because of whatever it was that was strangling him. He looked at Kagome with a look that said 'run'.

Kagome had been walking hoping to get back to the well and get back home, she didn't want to be here at all. She had heard Inuyasha calling after her and then stop, which got her worried a little in some way as she had turned around to see Inuyasha chocking on something. That looks like hair she thought as she had seen the woman appear as she had heard what she said about his hair being beautiful. Pft silver hair yeah my hair is better she thought as she had looked at the woman and then looked toward Inuyasha to see that look of run on his face. Kagome had looked at him. "It's hair break it" She yelled before she would try and make her escape, or maybe to get some help.

It wasn't easy to break, he tried, he pulled on it and attempted to break it but it just wouldn't break. He started to panic and the wires cut into his neck, the blood giving him a new weapon. He touched his fingers to the blood and quickly slashed his hand behind him, cutting through the wire sending him barreling forward. he panted holding his neck as the woman grabbed Kagome and took off with her.

She wrapped her wires around Kagome. "So you can see them. Hmm... Trouble. Thats quite alright, I'll just finish you off quick."

Inuyasha took chase after her growling, how dare she take the jewel shard from him.

The woman took her to a 'nest' of sorts with a huge ball of hair and a lot of skulls. She pulled out her sword. "Now be still... wouldn't want to bloody that pretty hair of yours..." She said maniacally.

Just then Inuyasha ran in from no where and swiped at her with the blood from his neck, knocking Kagome loose and into his arms. He took her down to the ground. "You okay?" he asked, the look in his eyes was concern for her, nothing else. He shrugged out of the red protective outer coat that was his fire rat kimono, handing it to her. "here, this will keep you safe." he said.

Kagome had been caught by the woman and had been taken to some nest as she had looked around before she noticed the nest was of all hair and skulls and everything else which creeped her out. What kind of place is this, I don't want to die she thought. Kagome had soon seen Inuyasha coming as she had been knocked lose from the woman's nest/arms as she had soon fallen into his as she had looked at him once she was on the ground. "Y-yeah I think so" She said as she had looked at him as she had soon watched him taking off the red kimono jacket he had on and put it on her as she had seen the concern in his eyes. He's so concern, maybe he dose care about me, or maybe it's just about the jewel she thought as she had nodded to what he said as she had moved away from them both.

Inuyasha didn't know what she was thinking and it didn't really bother him anyway. He wanted to protect her, and the shard. And he would do just that. As he handed the shirt off to Kagome the woman sent a sword flying at him that hit him in the chest, slicing open his chest, staining the white part of his kimono the same color as his pants. He fell to one knee holding his chest panting. He used the distraction, of the woman attempting to bask in the glory of hitting him, to stick his hand into the blood and use blades of blood against the woman, cutting off her hand and into her body. It was no use, the hand just came back to her and she used it to stab him in the chest. Inuyasha fell to the ground now, first to his knees then face first, dealing with the immense pain wracking his body. He looked dead for a moment while the woman preoccupied herself with Kagome. She seemed to be protecting something inside of the hair because any movement made towards it was stopped instantly.

Kagome had looked at Inuyasha and let out a small scream once she had seen him getting hurt, she was worried about him as she had looked at the woman and then back to Inuyasha who now looked dead as she had looked toward the woman as she had backed up that was until she had noticed something. "Look out Inuyasha" She called as hair would shoot out all around aiming for Kagome and Inuyasha as Kagome had tried to aim one of the arrows at it. She had watched for a while. Kagome had aimed an arrow but it had kinda went for Inuyasha before hitting some hair as she had smiled but then got creeeped out by what had showed up next. Once the hair demon was distracted Kagome had started to climb up the large amount of hair that was her nest as she had been determined to get the piece back. Kagome had some hard time trying to stay on but once she had found the weak spot she had grinned. "I found her weak spot, its the red skull up here, focus on that!" She yelled down to the tied up half demon.

Yura snarled as Kagome used her distraction to get close to the area where her skull was. She grabbed Kagome wrapping her tightly in hair and throwing her to the ground. She then lit her hair on fire and ungulfed her in flames. Inuyasha's eyes widened. "Kagome!!" It was the first time he had ever said her name. He remembered what she said about the skull and used blades of blood again just long enough to jump up and grab the skull. Just as he grabbed it the woman grabbed him and slammed him into teh ground, sending the skull bouncing towards Kagome's now burnt corpse or what he assumed to be. He groaned and wasn't able to move fast enough as she stabbed him again, the sword this time cutting into his shoulder. "Ahhh..." he growled at the woman and started to think about how he could best get out of this situtation.

As Kagome was grabbed she had screamed out as she was thrown and soon she had felt heat on her as she had stayed well under the coat as she had soon felt the fire go out as she had looked around to see Inuyasha being stabbed and then she noticed the red skull. She had grabbed an arrow as she had crawled over to it as she took it and started to hit it as she had looked over remembering that Inuyasha had yelled her name as she had stabbed it one last final time as she had breathed hard and looked at what was inside the skull. "A comb?" She asked as she had looked toward Inuyasha.

Inuyasha held his chest as the woman screamed and vanished. He looked over at Kagome and panted. "Holy hell..." he said, looking at it. "How are you still... " he paused, it must have been his cloak, it really did save her. He moved over to her and looked at the thing she had broken. He saw the jewel and picked it up, he noticed it was tainted black and he handed it to Kagome, watching as it purified in her hand. He stood there wide eyed for a moment. "Come on Kagome." he said, turning to walk off.

Kagome had looked at Inuyasha once everything was all over as she had looked at him and nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright" She said as she had noticed how injured he was. She had looked at him as she had walked with him. "I'm going back home to get medical supplies" She said as she would go into the Well and come back as she had smiled. She was home. Kagome had soon got out as she had seen how worried Grandpa, Sota and her mother was.

Kagome would explain to them what happened, how she got there and now that she was home she had to go back, but something stopped her as she had looked at the black haired girl about her age as she had smiled. "Suzune!" Kaqgome called hugging her older cousin who was laughing and smiling. "Hey Kagome, Sota told me you poofed so I figured I would come over and help look for you" She said as Kagome had looked down now embarrassed a little. "Oh yeah haha, I was just you know out" Kagome said trying to hide the fact that she travelled through time.

Suzune had looked at Kagome as she had raised an eyebrow as she had soon looked passed Kagome. Come to us, come find us Suzune had sworn she had heard voices as she had looked to Kagome as she had moved passed her outside. "Suzune dear are you alright?" Her aunt asked as Suzune had seemed to almost zone out before she had recovered. "Huh, what oh yeah I'm alright, I thought I heard something" Suzune said as she had smiled and waved it off.

Kagome had soon went to her room and started to pack her bookbag. "Hey what are you doing, where you going?" Suzune asked as she had come into the room. "Oh going to a friends for a few days I have some work to do" She said as Suzune had nodded not really believing her, something felt off to Suzune. Suzune would watch closely as she had watched Kagome go into the Shrine. "Friends huh?" She said as Suzune would follow as she had felt like something was pulling her toward the well.

Suzune had moved more toward the well and she could of sworn she heard someone or something calling to her before she had felt a force push her in as a purple like pink like surrounded her and Suzune had found herself in the well. "Well that was strange and weird..." She said as she had climbed out but stopped, Suzune was not in the shrine, oh no she was outside. The hell is going on...

It wasn't long that Inuyasha was waiting not too far from the well in a tree, laying on it, just outside Kaedes village. He smelled her and jumped down, walking towards the well. he froze when he saw her, and another girl. "Kagome, who is that...." He pointed to the girl that was behind Kagome. He blinked and looked at the girl with black hair that looked similar to Kagome, but different. "Uhm... " He stepped back when the girls started talking, okay, so they knew eachother. He ignored it momentarily and blinked. "Uh... Kagome?" He asked. "Who?" He asked again after they seemed to stop arguing.

Kagome had looked to Inuyasha as she had turned around and faced Suzune. Kagome had dropped the backpack down. "What are you doing here, how did you get here?" Kagome asked seemed as she was not pleased with the girl. "How did I get here, I like to know where the hell here is!" Suzune said as the girls looked at each other. "Your in the fudeal era, I come here because I need to help Inuyasha with finding the jewel shards" Kagome said her arms folded.

Suzune had looked behind Kagome to see a guy with dog like ears, white hair and a red kimono on. "Okay so what the hell why are you gone so long, your mother had no idea what happened to you, are you that selfish you can't think about others?" She asked as Kagome gasped. "Selfish, I was dragged here, I'm the reincarnation of his dead lover and I had a thing called the jewel of four souls inside of me" Kagome said as Suzune had rolled her eyes and threw her hands up. "Oh yeah so that's why you lied to me right saying your going to a friends, I'm not that stupid Kagome, I did graduate high school at 15" She yelled to the girl.

Kagome grumbled something. "Fine you can stay for now until we figure out how the hell you got here and why you got here" She added as she had taken in a deep breath as she had turned around. "Inuyasha this is my cousin Suzune, Suzune this is Inuyasha the guy I have to help" She said as Suzune had looked at Inuyasha as she had waved toward the male. "Hi, are those real dog ears on your head?" she asked as she had moved but Kagome stopped her. "Don;t even touch them he hates it" She said as Suzune had looked at Inuyasha before they would head back toward Kaede's Village to talk to the wise old woman.

Back
Top Bottom