Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother x Sister Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, My name is Isaac, and I'm a 19 Year Old Male. I'm 6'3", well built, and I have jet black hair, light blue eyes, tan skin and a 10" Penis when hard.

My Kinks/Fetishes are Incest, Romance, Reluctance, Pissing, Creampie, Impregnation, Anal, Gentle Sex, Rough Sex, Underage (You would be roleplaying a 15 Year Old), and Older Brother x Younger Sister. If you are interested in using ALL of these, message back and we can begin. Also feel free to suggest your own (Will not do scat, heavy bondage, intense pain, furry, etc...)

I would like to have an ongoing Roleplay over Kik (Few hours a day, can be anywhere between 4 to 12 depending on the day, lasting a few months or until an ending is reached), and would like it to have a story to it and not just continuous sex (Although sex will be a prominent part).

The scenario I had in mind is as follows: Both of us had a very good relationship and were very close when we lived in the same house. However, my parents didn't care for me much and treated me poorly compared to you, causing many fights between me and them and ultimately causing me to cut contact and move out when I was 16. We didn't speak for 4 years, until one day I get a call from child services telling me that our parents were killed in a car crash and you were now an orphan. I, as your only living relative, had to choose to either take you in to live with me or put you in an orphanage. I obviously decide to let you come live with me, and you arrive at my house a few days later. You were very closed off and upset for the first few months, but eventually our relationship becomes strong once again and we become as close as we used to be, although the mention of our parents still upsets you. Almost as soon as you arrive however, I start to develop feelings towards you as more than just a brother. I try to push the thought away at first, but soon enough I realize that I am in love with you, but choose to hide it.

About a year after you arrive, I come back from a night out partying with my friends, and find you asleep on the couch in only your bra and panties, which was something you did often, obviously having tried to stay awake until I got home. After I carry you up to bed and cover you with your blanket, I start to walk towards the door when I hear you say something in your sleep. I listen carefully and realize that you are saying my name in a soft, loving voice. Partially from being drunk and partially from being blinded by love, I go over to you and cuddle up beside you, lightly caressing you. This causes you to wake up a few moments later and become frightened and confused as to what I was doing. I end up spilling everything and telling you how much I love you. You don't immediately reject me, as you shyly admit you think its cute that I love you so much. After talking for a bit, one thing leads to another, and while you are a bit reluctant at first, you eventually succumb to my words of endearment and we shed our clothes, beginning a very passionate and loving relationship.

Roleplay rules: Must use proper grammar, and if you need to interrupt the Roleplay to suggest something, need to ask something, etc..., remember to put brackets around the comment. E.x. (When do you want to realize you are pregnant?)

If you're interested, send a PM and we can discuss things.

This is interesting and I think I might be interested in it... I would need to add in a bit more drama I think - if we plan to keep it going long term, but ... this is something I could jump on. I am sending you a message :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom