Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleteb

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Male and female partners welcomed! (Looking to play a tgirl or vice versa)

Made some updates and added a few new pictures for some roleplays

RE: Need some good hard loving!

I'm interested and can play both male and female if youre interested. I like the idea of the wife and husband spicing it up, perhaps with a bit of breeding or pregnancy included. I'm really interested in anything new, if youre willing.

RE: Need some good hard loving!

forever-alone31 said:
So I am looking for a partner you can do plot and smart, I am not a fan of just smut in an RP and find it gets really old really fast. I also would prefer if my partner could write in first or third person, I don't really like second and it just erks me xD I am also fine with playing with male or female partners and I am fine with playing a guy in a roleplay too.
I don't expect you to write a novel but I'd like more then 3 lines per posts, I understand when some posts just have to be short I get that but I like detail and thought of what your character is thinking and stuff like that.

I will not roleplaying someone you know in your life, I play my own characters and I am not going to play a sister, a girl that goes to your work, etc. I'm not comfortable doing it and I find it a little weird. Sorry but I just won't.

Do not control my character, I have had a few people do this lately. Saying she's doing this or doing that. I don't speak for your character or control it so don't do it to mine please

I also don't like incest all that much either, for some reason I just can't get into it.

Please have realistic size cocks, I hate when the guys have 12 inches or more, it's just too big for my liking. If it's in some fantasy thing maybe but it just depends.

READ THIS - why am I ignoring your private messages? Probably for this reason and if you just didn't read my thread and its rules . One last thing, I don't want someone sending me a short little PM saying "I like your pairings, what else do you have in mind." Well if I knew I would of put it in on the thread at some point. Or "Hey, I like this pairing and I think it can be fun." I want you to help me with the plot! Not just leave it all to me! Plus I want to know more about you and not have to pull it out of you and make it painful, for example how much do you write, a link or example of past posts, your f-list, your kinks, what you might want to see happen, what ages you prefer to play as or play with, what body type your character is etc. Like come on it isn't that hard and it shows that your intrested. - sorry if I seem picky but the amount of people who have just ignored this when it was just a sentence is a bit annoying. I'm seriously really nice and open minded, I don't bite :3

So I'm going to have some pictures, I will have some ideas with these pictures but others I won't and I'm hoping we can figure something out. The images below I don't have any ideas for! I just want to try something out with them

* so stars mean I want to do them, the more stars the more likely I'll be up for trying one out. If there is no stars then it means I don't have intrest for it at the moment and you might need to convince me if you want too

*****apocalypse - I have a little bit of a different idea for this. I want to try something involving a young pregnant girl who was ditched by her group because of her situation. She is wondering or maybe scavenging in a corner store when your guy or guys happen to come across her. He or they take an interest in her, it can be a little forceful at first or not depending how we play it out. But yeah that's just the rough sketch. So please pm me about this, it should be fun! And let's be realistic, I do enjoy playing chubby girls for certain roleplays but for this one it's a no. It's just not all that realistic and I prefer not for this plot.

*****A town out in the country side, a town the sticks to the rules m. The stay away from the outside world and don't like to bother with those who are different. The town looks old and proper but they are very into ritual, they believe that once a girl becomes a women they use the opportunity for her to have sex with the Eligible men of the town and pick the male she wants to actually breed.
- There are a few more rough ideas I might have for this but I would really like to give some sort of plot like this a go

Secretary **
She doesn't have to be a secretary. But I like to play plump, cubby girls from time to time and I really like the idea of a curvy formal women doing some kinds of dirty tasks. I'm also open to ideas for this too.

Ideas? *****

I just really want to try something with this. Lol like really bad.
****A stay at home mom has been having a sucky sex life with her husband and they decide to spice it up?
***Or maybe she's a single mom, with her sons soccer coach? Etc. - but I will not play a desperate wife who throws herself at the coach and do anything for him.
**Maybe a guy ordered her from someplace to be his wife?
One night stands turns into something more?

Really want to try something though that involves modern day or maybe even WWII stuff etc.
I'm not sure there are many things I'd like to try with this so please throw some ideas! Although I'd like to stay away from cheating wife scenario
here

*****Lately I have been into some history type RPs, I like Roman and Medieval setting RPs, I also like the idea of trying something in a settler setting, pioneers almost. I also really want to try some with WWII, maybe my character is a nurse, Jewish girl, etc. I might have a few ideas for the pioneer and WWII suggestion but at the moment I do not have a solid ideas for the other two. So pm me so we can come up with a sexy kinky but good plot c;

I do like playing curvy plump girls but that doesn't mean for ever single roleplay I do.

I am also fine with playing just average sized girls, but I don't like to play super skinny.

I also like pregnancy, risk of pregnancy and breeding are big kinks of mine at that moment. Here's my f-list

Don't be afraid to throw in some ideas! Im open to suggestions! Please pm me, I prefer to RP over Pm but I can do so over thread and maybe email. AIM is a big no sorry.

getting caught- bad girl gets caught by the cops, or she's on the run and in order for some cash she has sex with some guy/guys to get money?****
Pregnant Halfling Whore *
At The Pool*
Girls got to Work ****
T-Girl Surprise -not looking to do right now.
Bad Girl ***
Bad T-Girl -not looking to do right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom