Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On The Naughty List (Bevatoria and BothsAndNeithers)

BothsAndNeithers

Planetoid
Madeline Leeds laughed loudly with her friends as she stood in line for the mall Santa. They'd passed him on their way in, had joked about how much that job had to suck, but hadn't thought more about it. When they'd gotten in a debate about the actor in a certain film over lunch, though, the stakes of the bet before looking it up were easy to think of: the loser had to go sit on Santa's lap.

It turned out that it was Elijah Wood and not Daniel Radcliffe in the made-for-TV version of Oliver Twist, and so here they were. Madeline was 22, heading into the last semester of her undergrad, but the sad truth was that no one would've given her much of a thought if she hadn't been with her friends - she was petite enough that she'd had officers at gas stations ask for her ID to make sure she was 16, had been ordered back to class when visiting her cousin's middle school. Today, her jeans and cheerful red sweater tried hard to showcase what curves she had, but the "Elf" standing next to the sign that prominently said "under 18 only" didn't bat an eye as her friends giggled, nudging her forward.

There was a grin on her face, dimples showing, as she approached.
"Hello, Santa," she said, eyes sparkling as she climbed into his lap, aware that she was situating herself directly above rather...sensitive anatomical areas as she shifted her weight, pretending to try to get comfortable for the picture. The bet had been to make Santa uncomfortable without getting kicked out, and she was betting a squirming young woman on the old man's lap would get a very different reaction than a child. She smiled brightly for the complimentary photo.

And it would have been just that for Madeline - a quick jaunt into the Santa's lap and a few laughs at some poor mall Santa's expense had it been any other day at that particular mall during the Christmas season. It wasn't the best of jobs to begin with; poor wages, long hours, draining work, a position requiring eternal patience. Short breaks, and then there was the endless line of crying kids, parents wanting 'just the right photo', demanding bosses...

That was what Madeline would have been in for on any other day. But not today. The man who's lap he was on wasn't supposed to be there that day. In fact, he wasn't supposed to even exist, really, but as the jolly, 'big boned' man settled into the throne and smiled politely back at her and the camera, his thoughts went back to how exactly he'd ended up here today. He was taking part in perpetrating a myth, but most people didn't know what the myth was. The existence of mall santa was supposed to prove that Santa wasn't real; there to give credence to stories told to children until they were of a certain age.

But they were wrong. The fake santas perpetrated the myth that there was no Santa Claus, but the lie was that there wasn't Santa. There was. And he was the one who'd told the other mall santa he'd had the day off; both men clad in similiar red suits, even as Nick's was much better kept, and the beard on his face was white and real. The other man - who'd been smoking - snuffed out the cigarette, in his suit as he turned back to him. "Thanks, man....don't think I've seen you before, mister..."

A smile twinkled on the older man's face. "Just call me Nick."

And so, 'Nick' leaned in to the photo, hearing the camera click as he turned to the attractive young woman. While he couldn't have predicted the future - he hadn't come here expecting her, only to do his occasional rounds as he was wont to do - he certainly was getting ideas even from the few looks he'd stolen at her body which could only have been flattered by her tight jeans and sweater.

"So, are you looking for anything for christmas, young lady?" He teased, shifting a bit under her. It might've been his imagination, but it seemed she was situationg herself against a certain part of his suit intentionally, or at least a certain part of his body.

It seemed he had a naughty girl on his hands...

Madeline watched the elf taking pictures print the picture and hand it over to her friends who were waiting, trying to stifle laughter as they watched her curl up on Kris Kringle's lap.

"Well," she said lxuriously, putting her arm around his shoulders - ostensibly to hold herself up. "I don't know."

She sat up further, the shift moving herself against his pelvis once more as she leaned up to whisper in his ear.

"I'm afraid I've been a bad girl this year. I was hoping someone would help me with that, but it's not exactly something you can stick under a tree."

The Elf at the gate was waiting with a child.
"Next!" he called.

Madeline sat back, blinking at Santa with big eyes.
"Merry Christmas!" she chirped cheerfully, moving to hop off his lap to rejoin her friends.

Sure you don't know. 'Nick' met her gaze squarely, knowing full well that Madeline was lying to him, but he only smiled back as he felt her grind against him. Okay, not quite a smile. That was a grimace, and he felt blood rushing to a familiar part of his anatomy as he looked at the picture. Even if he had magic powers, he was still a man, and this girl was intent on teasing him in more ways then one.

It was a cliched line - being a 'bad girl' - but as she hopped off of him, he only laughed, as if she'd said something funny. "Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!" Still, he gave her the satisfaction of shuffling in his seat for the next child. He was now two things - partially glad he'd gotten into the seat for this particular young lady, and also disappointed that he couldn't jump off right away to prepare Madeline's present. It would break the code, after all, and he'd made a promise to the other Santa.

Still, he needed to give her...something to think about, and that was something he could do even as he talked to the children. In his mind's eye, he focused on her, watching her tight ass sway in her jeans, her firm breasts jostling under the sweater. Hmmm...just a few signs of Christmas, maybe.

Three things. Two, he could do right away. He set off the sound of bells in her mind, even though there were no such objects around. The slight smell of peppermint, as if she'd felt it on him and couldn't ditch it entirely, coming and going randomly much like he'd do with the sounds of the bells.

And as for that attractive figure...as much as Nick wanted to make her so horny and aroused that she needed to get off, that wouldn't do. Subtlety was the play, and so he decided to make that sweater just a bit tighter, and her nipples a bit harder against the fabric of it. Sure, she couldn't show off, but that didn't mean she couldn't think she was showing off more then she was...

"And what do you want, little Jimmy?"

Sometimes, it paid to be an immortal being with near deity like powers around this time of year.

Madeline blinked back at him, smile bright and innocent, though there was a cat-that-ate-the-canary sparkle in her eye as she watched his expression; it was fair to say that she'd fulfilled the requirements of the bet. She wasn't usually one to get in dicey situations with strangers, but she had to admit that - at least in public, with her friends fighting back guffaws - it was kind of fun.

"Merry Christmas!" she cheered, heading off with her friends. They barely got out of sight before breaking down in a laughing pile, congratulating her. She grinned and crossed her arms over her chest; the sweater was more snug than she remembered.

The rest of the shopping day passed pleasantly, though she felt a little crazy by the end of it - the smell of peppermint seemed to come and go, as did the sound of bells, and when she squeezed a talking Santa doll, she swore it sang, "Better watch out, better not cry, Madeline's gonna be naughty tonight, Santa Clause is coming to town!" On second squeeze, though, it was totally normal - odd.

She was pleasantly spent when she let herself into her apartment, a small one-bedroom she'd decorated with a little four-foot tall tree. It was warm and neat and - damn it, how did it smell of peppermint?

She shook her head and locked the door, and headed to her room to put away her purchases and change into pajamas.

The toy had been an inspired bit, if Nick had to say so himself. Getting her to think she was hearing things, smelling things that weren't there. Small, little things that was hinting at the young woman's fate, assuming she had any idea of what to expect. It was like seeing the murderer at the end of the TV show; the answer only made sense after you knew the context of the questions and hints from the beginning...

At any rate, once his shift was done - one where even in his immortal state Nick felt a little uncomfortable in his groin area from the short encounter with Madeline - he warped back to his 'home', going to the crystal ball on his desk. Looking through it, it instantly filled with the view he wanted, and he saw Madeline returning to her apartment. Even though he knew what was in it, he looked on her tree with appreciation; some people didn't bother to decorate at all and any effort was noticed. The view stayed on her as she put away her purchases, and the roving view showed her slim, attractive body as she bent over and around. Nick relaxed a bit as he felt the blood starting to flow elsewhere.

He cut the view off, however, when she started to change. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but Nick wanted to savor the experience of getting to 'know' Madeline better; he'd promised she'd be naughty tonight, and there was a thing or to that Santa wanted to do to naughty girls...eventually, after she'd changed, the view of the ball returned, and Nick looked on her with anticipation.

Yep, this was going to be fun. He quickly warped himself back into her house, although he had not yet manifested his presence as he loomed over her living room near her christmas tree. He wanted to surprise her, and so after a bit of deliberation - with Madeline in her kitchen - he simply appeared into existence on one of her easy chairs, settling back into it.

He was dressed exactly as he had been in the mall - red suit, beard, twinkle in his eye - even as the expression on Nick's face was different. There was a smile on it, but it wasn't the welcoming one Santa usually had. It was one of...smugness. Expectation.

He'd also conveniently brought the smell of peppermint back to Madeline's nostrils. After a moment's deliberation, Nick turned the TV on, warping the familiar lyrics of the song again for Madeline to hear:

"He's made his list,
He's checked it now twice,
He knows you've been bad and may not be nice,
so Santa Claus has come in to town."

He knew she'd come in the room eventually but there was no harm in pushing things along, right?

Madeline was comfortable in her pajamas, a set she'd gotten from her family last year. They had a tradition of getting pajamas on Christmas eve to sleep in. This year, though, her parents were visiting her sister who was a missionary in India; they'd have their own celebration when they returned. It was sad not to be with family on Christmas, but she had a warm house and the carols station on Pandora, so she'd make due.

She made her way into the kitchen to put on a pot for tea and pulled out the cookies her mother had thoughtfully left for her, tucked in a tin on top of the fridge. She'd have a few cookies, goof around on the internet, and hopefully get to bed at a reasonable time so she could make it to her grandma's church in the morning. She smelled peppermint again, and shook her head. Had to be the cookies.

But then her television turned on. She felt fear creep up her spine - how had it done that? A neighbor, she told herself. Someone had something of their own that worked at a similar frequency as her remote, and the signals got crossed.

She heard that stupid song again and frowned - those weren't the right lyrics. She really was going crazy. She walked into the living room to turn off the television...and froze. There was...surely not the Santa from the mall?

"You're not where you're supposed to be," she said, glancing at the door. How was the chain still on? "You need to leave, now, or I'm calling the police."

Luckily, 'Nick' got his looks in before Madeline got too aggravated, his eyes effortlessly travelling down her long, mostly bare legs and the thinner top flanking her bare shoulders. "Not where I'm supposed to be?" He asked innocently, his expression one of curiosity. After she looked at the door, however, the young woman's voice took on an air of certainty.

Need to leave? Not likely.

"Oh, c'mon, Madeline. Just think back to earlier today..." At that, Saint Nick started to smile, his white gloved hands folding on his considerable lap as he looked at her, rocking back and forth a bit in the chair he was in. "You said you didn't know what you wanted, so I had to think about it a bit...after all, it's christmas. But then I remembered what else you said..about what kind of a girl you'd been. So I figured that I needed to pay you a visit..." At that, there was the faint sound of bells ringing from behind him, and Santa stood up in what could be called a menacing way if a fat, white bearded man with a furry red jacket and white trim and gloves could ever be called that.

"After all, you've been a bad girl, Maddy." With that, the faint smell of peppermint wafted towards her nose, and Santa rubbed his hands together as he looked at her; loomed over her; bigger in more ways then one. "I would know...after all, I know when you've been sleeping..."

Some of the garland that had been hanging on the railing near the door was now floating in the air behind her, and as Nick's gaze locked onto hers, the normally flimsy christmas decoration was ready to lash around each of her wrists if she tried to move, holding her in place while he decided whether to bind her behind her back, or in front...

No, behind would look way better.

"I'm not just some mall Santa, Madeline..." The smile stayed on his face, but it was anything but jolly and comforting.[/u]

Madeline crossed her arms, feeling distinctly ill at ease. There was a strange man in her apartment, which was bad enough, but he was...teasing her, like she couldn't dart in the kitchen and grab her phone before his fat, old butt could reach her.

"No. I'm sure you were coming to see...your grandkid, or something..." she started, tone hesitant - deep down, of course, she already knew better.

Her eyes widened as he continued speaking. Holy shit, it was the guy from the mall.

He moved towards her and...was the garland flying?! She was going crazy - the peppermint, and the bells - something was wrong. She was too stressed, and...she turned to run towards the kitchen, and the garland seemed to grab her from midair, keeping her still.

"Look, I'm sorry, I was rude, it was a stupid bet, but you can't be here, whoever you are," she insisted, voice trembling.

"Well, at least now you admit that." Nick stood up with that statement, watching as she tried to run, and as the garland obediently bound her wrists and went around her waist, turning her back towards him. "But it wasn't really about the bet, was it..." Sure, he might have had some powers of manipulation but Santa wasn't telepathic, yet still he looked into her eyes as if he could see right into her soul. "...it was about putting yourself above someone who was 'lower' than you. Someone who you could put down, have a laugh at their expense..." He paused, taking a couple of steps to his right, the garland yanking Madeline's wrists up behind her back just a bit; it was probably uncomfortable, but Nick knew enough to not really hurt her...

...not yet, anyways.

"...but you didn't consider the possibility that they could get back. That the person you ended up taunting might, in fact, be something other then just a run of the mill mall santa." He stepped towards her, her wrists yanked up a bit more behind her back, and Nick reached out with his gloved hand towards her, his finger leaning in to tease the hem of her shorts near her hip. "That he might be, in fact, someone else entirely?"

While he couldn't see or manipulate thoughts, his telekinetic powers were considerable, and it was those powers that came to life as he lifted her off of the floor, the garland assisting only to give her a tactile feeling along her bare skin as he turned her a bit in the air. It was mere convenience for him as he reared back with his right hand, and soon a 'smack' filled the room as his gloved hand made solid contact with Madeline's ass.

It was more audible then painful, although Nick got a nice feel of Madeline's behind even through the gloves, pajamas, and whatever panties she had on under it. But soon she was let back down to a standing position, her wrists still bound behind her. "I'm willing to give you another chance, though, Madeline...if you want to get back on Santa's lap." He motioned to an easy chair, one which - with a snap of his fingers - changed to a throne similar to the one they'd both adorned in the mall earlier that day.

He wouldn't sit in it, though, until she consented to it. If she didn't, well...

Nick almost hoped she'd try to resist.

Madeline made a high-pitched, frightened sound as her decorations turned her back towards the large intruder. She yanked at her arms, but they held her tight as he approached. She shook her head frantically as he moved towards her.

"No, it wasn't like that, I - " she cut off as her arms were yanked up behind her, forcing her body to bend forward slightly. She bit her lip, trying to move her hips away as his finger brushed the sliver of bare skin there, but her arms were yanked up higher to make moving harder.

"It was just a stupid bed," she protested.

She yelped as she was pulled into the air and a hand collided with her ass, though it was more surprising than anything. She looked at him like he was crazy as he transformed her chair.

"Why?" she asked, suspicious. "What do you want to do to me?" She struggled, pulling against her arms. "I don't care who you are, this is still illegal," she insisted, though she didn't sound nearly as sure as she had moments before.

Well, she seemed insistent on it being a stupid bet. Given her predicament, Nick could hardly help but agree, as well as understanding her 'sucpicious' look. "Want? C'mon, Madeline...what could possibly make you think I want to do any of this?" It was a ridiculous statement, especially since she'd managed to provoke a certain reaction out of Nick on his lap that would have hinted at exactly what Nick 'wanted'. "It's my job. I'm freaking Santa Claus. It's my duty to do whatever is necessary to make sure good girls..." He beckoned her forward with his finger and Madeline - with her arms only slightly behind her back now, stumbled forward as he finished "and bad ones...get what they need for the holidays."

He paused a moment before languorously settling into his throne. "Illegal? Well...probably. But who's going to tell Santa Claus what to do, right?" He slapped his knees, spreading his legs as he knew the gesture would make his own bulge obvious even through the thick layers of his suit.

And sure, Madeline's gaze might've been given a bit of a prod in that direction, along with a shot of adrenaline and nervousness, but Nick wasn't about to prod her emotions that much. It was more fun seeing their natural reactions and manipulating them that way, and so with a another beckon forward of his fingers, Madeline was pulled again into his lap, his butt sitting on his knee just as if she'd been earlier.

With her arms bound behind her back, though, her chest was thrust towards Nick's greedy gaze as he turned her towards him, eying her up clearly as his gloved hand ran up and down her back and the top of her ass. "Now, Madeline...tell Santa if you've been a good girl or bad girl this year." He paused, holding up his hand as the glove started to run under her shirt to feel her stomach, back, and navel. "Actually...tell me if you've been bad...or naughty." His other hand went to her bare leg, the glove running up and down her freely as she responded.

Back
Top Bottom