Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Active player looking for long term partner.. MXF - Looking for IM or Google Docs -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcussalvation

Planetoid
I'm looking for a long term player to try a few ideas that I have. I have a general hub Flist character that you can take a look at some of my kinks and No's.

Right now I am looking for something that involves multiple characters, corruption, drama and psychological play. I'm huge on focus on how events of the past are impacting the characters behavior and mood.

Many times I can't access BM from a computer, only my phone, but that doesn't stop me from using Email, Google Doc's or Instant messenger. If youre interested in a long term partner then give me a shot over PM.

I have Gmail, Skype, Aim, Yahoo, and Google docs that I can be very active on so please hit me up. I'd prefer to use some type of Instant messenger for story setup. I'm big on planning and setting up a foundation for the story before diving in. I have one main idea I'm looking to explore so if we can chat a little on some of the other mediums I mentioned above, I would love to share it. I don't mind doing some discussion of PM if that help too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom