Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Santa's Workshop (Potatolord and BothsAndNeithers)

BothsAndNeithers

Planetoid
Chloe Jingles glared down at the cookiegram and bit off the corner irritably. It was how they sent memos interdepartmentally in the North Pole, and this one read:

To: Chloe Jingles
Subject: Meeting
Please report to the main office at 3:00 PM today, Dec. 24.

She drug her feet as she pulled on her curly black shoes over her red-and-white tights and tugged on the green hat. Elves wore regulation elfwear year round - it was practical and made cleaning clothes easy - but she liked to ditch the accessories when she was home.

She trudged through the snow to the workshop where the main office was. She knew why she was being called - her work hadn't been up to par all season. She tried to stay focused and get things done, really she did, but she was just so...bored. It was always the same routine with the same people, day in, day out, Christmas in, Christmas out. It wasn't that she disliked making toys - she was, after all, an elf - but she just needed something else going on, something to look forward to. A disciplinary meeting with the workshop foreman wasn't it.

She knocked on the doorframe when she got to his office.

"You wanted to see me?"

Jack was the foreman for Section C of Santa's workshop. He had this post for many years now and he always prided himself on how his section was always very efficient. His elves always manages to reach their target but lately one of his elves hasn't been performing that well. She was Chloe Jingles. Every year, she seems to be on the decline and this year seemed like it was her worst.

When Chloe opened the door to the office, Jack was inside there alone. " Chloe Jingles? Yes I wanted to see you. Come in and take a seat please." As Chloe took a seat, Jack sighed and looked at Chloe in the eyes. " You know why I called you in. What am I going to do with you? I have reprimanded you a couple of times and yet you are still performing badly."

"Well, I think its time I try to train you myself. From today onwards, you will be working extra time. Everyday, you will be working for an extra 5 hours. And I will be there to supervise you myself. So, our usual shift ends at 7pm. I will see you in the factory at 7pm today. You can go back to your duties now. I'll see you at 7."

Chloe sat down, crossing her legs. She liked Jack well enough - he was a fair boss, and got things done with a minimum of fuss - but, oh, how she hated these conversations, and they seemed to be happening with increased frequency. She just didn't understand how everyone else did it - eat breakfast, make toys, eat lunch, make toys, eat dinner, go home. It wasn't that she objected to anything on the schedule, there just wasn't anything exciting happening, and its lack made the rest more humdrum.

She met Jack's eyes.

"I know," she said apologetically. "I'm doing my best. I just keep turning around and the time's gone. I don't know where my mind is lately." She shook her head.

Really, the risk was minimal - elves made toys, it wasn't like she would lose her job - but she knew that when she didn't finish her work, it meant that someone else had to pick up her slack, and she hated hurting other elves that way. Still, her eyes grew wide at his command.

"Five hours?!" she asked, unbelieving. "Sir, it's Christmas Eve. Santa's slay goes out by six at the latest, there won't be anything left to work on."

They would start prep for next year soon - making screws, planting trees in the magical forests for wood for next years' toys - but conventionally the time between Christmas Eve and New Years was slow. Surely he just wasn't thinking.

Jack just gave a smile and said "Oh there will be plenty of things to do, don't worry. Just stay back after hours. That will be all, please resume your duties. I have more important matters to attend to." Jack then used his hands to point at the door, indicating that Chloe should leave now.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Jack was seen in the factory at 6.50pm. He was smiling and acting normal, waiting for everyone to leave. By 7.15pm, everyone had left except for Chloe and Jack. Jack looked at Chloe and said " well, are you ready? Let me get our equipments ready."

Jack then went to one of the locked rooms and unlocked it, taking out this contraption. It was a metal stand with a metal bar. It had wheels at the bottom so that it was easier to move it around. Jack placed it next to a conveyor belt. " Come here Chloe, you will be sitting on this thing while working on the toys. " Jack didn't wait for her to give her consent. He manhandled her, grabbing her and pushing her up until she sat on it, she still had her elfwear on, so that provided some sort of a padding for her.

The metal bar was pressing hard against her private parts and gravity was Jack's best friend. He chained both of Chloe's ankles down so that she can't get off the bar but her hands were free to work on the toys in the conveyor belt. "Okay, let's start with something simple. Here you are supposed to stick the arms onto the dolls. I want you to do 15 dolls every minute. I will let you work for 5 minutes before I assess you." Jack knew that was a hard number, the usual number was only 10 dolls per minute.

" After 5 minutes, I will give you a choice if you can't maintain that number. Either I add weights to your legs. Or I will whip your chest for 10 times." jack didn't want to say breasts as of now, it was only the beginning.

Chloe felt stung by his casual dismissal, but returned to her duties. There was little actual building to be done at this point; everyone was packing up Santa's sleigh, checking and rechecking their portions of the list, updating things as those who'd been on the fence about being naughty or nice had their final results come in.

She went to dinner and the Santa's Sleigh Launch with everyone else, then remained in the workshop as instructed. It was eerily silent, more so than at any other time of year - tonight was the night everyone would anxiously track Santa's progress, and tomorrow they would party.

She watched Jack wheel out a strange contraption, then yelped as she was pulled on top of it, feet chained down. It was higher than she'd thought looking at it, and the hard metal was unpleasant between her legs.

"I don't understand - this is a little high for me," she said hesitantly. Surely it was just intended to keep her in place and alert, right? His next words, however, made her eyes bulge.

"You can't hit me," she protested, indignant. Before she could get too into it, though, the time started, and she turned to the dolls, unwilling to risk it. She was more focused than she'd been in some time, working quickly and efficiently. When the timer was up, though, she would've only managed 11 dolls a minute.

Jack was there, monitoring her for the whole 5 minutes and was counting on her progress. When the countdown finished, he pressed on the red button to stop the conveyor belt. He slowly walked towards Chloe now, his face in displeasure. " Is this the fastest you can do? This is barely up to standard, and this is with me monitoring you. I can't imagine what would happen if I wasn't here and you were slacking. " His barrage of scoldings continued.

He walked over to take a couple of weights, his whip and a handcuff. He grabbed Chloe's wrist with force and handcuffed them. A metal chain was attached to the handcuff and the chain was attached to a pulley above her. He raised her wrists until they were slightly above her head.

He then said " Since this is your first punishment, I will let you feel both of it so that you can choose your punishment." He took a weight and attached it to each side of the metal chain attached to her ankles. The maximum amount of weight attached to each ankle was 5 pieces and now it was 1 out of 5. The pressure on her private parts must have grew tremendously.

He then took a pair of scissors and started snipping at her clothes. He snipped until her top fell down to her tummy area, exposing her shoulders, upper back, and her breasts. He cupped Chloe's breasts and gave them a soft squeeze " Wow, these are beautiful."

He took his whip and gave her breasts a good whip. " So which one do you want? The weights or the 10 whips?"

"I've been working all day," she protested, "and I haven't been on dolls, I've been on Play Dough duty this week," she protested, trying to pull herself away from him, though the chains on her feet prevented her from doing so; all the effort earned her was an unpleasant twinge as she ground against the metal rod.

She yelped as he handcuffed her wrists and pulled them above her head, then cut her top off. The clothing wasn't a concern, she could get more, but this...wasn't at all what she expected.

"Stop!" she protested, twisting as he cupped her breasts. "I'll tell Santa," she warned.

She whimpered as the weights pulled her further down, then yelped at the whip. It hurt...but it would be over and done with. Who knew how long she'd be stuck with the weights.

"The whips," she mumbled.

Jack walked back and took out a riding crop. With her hands above her head, Chloe couldn't protect her tits. Jack then bent down and took off the weights. He then rubbed on her crotch and said " Feeling better here now? Less pressure I assume?"

he then took the riding crop and placed it on her nipples, lifting it and spanking her tits with it . He hit once and said "1". He continued for ten times, five spanks on each tit.

He then looked at the riding crop and said " Oh no Chloe, I just remembered, you said 10 whips, I'm suppose to use the whip, not the riding crop. My apologies." He went over and changed the riding crop into a whip. He came back and cupped Chloe's tits, squeezing them hard before letting them hang loose again. He started whipping her tits, left and right, 5 times on each side.

Finally, he stopped and he unchained her wrists. He went to the red button and pressed it again, the conveyor belt starting again, this time, Chloe was topless with her breasts hanging freely. " Let's try this again and see how you do." He waited and counted for another 5 minutes.

Chloe let herself breathe as he released the weights, body immediately feeling better. She flushed as he rubbed between her legs.

"Yes," she responded sullenly. "Santa's so going to fire you when I tell him about this."

She yelped and yipped as he whipped her, breasts on fire as they were covered with angry little red marks. She was fighting back tears by the time he was finished, and looked at him with wide, disbelieving eyes as he corrected himself.

"No, don't, please," she begged, but was cut off by the whip falling on her again. Tears streamed down her face when he was done, and her wrists were red from yanking against the cuffs by the time he released them. She looked over, disbelieving, as he started the belt again.

She shook her head and turned her attention to the dolls, not wanting a repeat of the situation. She was upset, though, eyes blurry and hands shaky, and fumbled a great deal at the beginning. She found a stride, and was fairly certain she met the quota the last couple minutes, but the first few cost her - when the timer finished, she was still at 11.

Jack turned it off and walked towards Chloe again. He patted her on the back and said " good job, this time you...." he didn't continue.He then grabbed her wrists and handcuffed them again before raising her hands above her head. " How do you think you did this time? I think you did pretty well."

Jack bent forward and wrapped his lips around her nipples, sucking on them like a little baby. While his mouth was still on her nipple, he mumbled " Come on, speak up and tell me how you did?"

Before letting her answer, he bit down on her nipple before looking at her in the eyes. He used one hand to cup and squished her breast, his fingernails digging into her beautiful mounds. His other hand went to her pussy. He stuffed up to three fingers in her pussy and started fingering vigorously.

"So what will it be? Down or up?"

Chloe cringed away from Jack, but he simply patted her on the back, as if it had all been a teachable fatherly moment. She shifted, the chains on her feet clanking softly. She made a helpless whine as he grabbed her hands again.

"Stop," she protested as his mouth closed around one of her nipples. She pulled at the cuffs, though her wrists were already sore.

"I-" she shrieked as he bit down, jumping as he shoved fingers roughly inside her.

"Ow!" she complained. "What do you mean, down or up?!"

Back
Top Bottom