Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extreme BDSMy Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

BothsAndNeithers

Planetoid
I'm looking to fill my last open spot(s) with a game scratching a specific itch inspired by other threads I've been browsing, exploring the edges of the BDSM world. Though my general request thread is largely sub stuff, I'm willing to top or bottom this game...for the right partner. (This is cross-posted with the male request board, as I am willing to play a character of any gender.)

• Literate writer. 2+ paragraphs/post, competent with spelling and grammar.
  • Writing samples available. If you don't often play in the threads where I can check out your writing, I would like to see a sample, and am happy to provide you with one in turn.
  • Creative. Whether you're playing the top or bottom, I'd love to see a complex, interesting character. If character building isn't your thing, this probably isn't a great plot for you.
  • Communicative. This plot is all about testing limits, so let's make sure we're checking in out of game and collaborating!

This game will run high to character-driven, plot-informed smut as a vehicle to explore some boundaries and limits. I'm open to negotiating anything that isn't a straight up "no" on my F-List, and am happy to work with you to build in things you're interested in. Some of the concepts I'd like to play with can be found
  • Body control: food, exercise, bathroom (potential enema or urethral play, but nothing that lives in a toilet on bodies or in mouths), breath, etc.
  • Gagging.
  • Fucking machines.
  • Heavy bondage.
  • Objectification. Being treated like an object - being asked to act as a table, for example.
  • Orgasm control. Chastity, denial, forced orgasms, etc.

Image inspiration (all NSFW):
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and this bonus video!

It's important to me that both our characters have some kind of agency - I'm uninterested in the "mean person kidnaps a helpless victim" plots. (There's nothing wrong with them, I'd just like something different for this!) I would love to work out a plot with you around our mutual interests, but possible plots include:
  • Getting the Scoop There is a habit of poor people selling or indenturing themselves to pay off a debt. A reporter goes undercover to see what the training process is really like.
  • Served There's a new choice for non-violent criminals. They can serve out their time in a white collar prison...or agree to a much shorter sentence in much harder conditions.
  • Alimony/Inheritance The prenup (or will) was clear: the protagonist wasn't to receive a penny until they went through a month-long program proving they had all the required traits of patience, service, etc. The program turns out to be more than our protagonist bargained for.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM with some plot thoughts, information about whether you'd prefer to top or bottom, and access to a writing sample if you don't use threads here - let's plot!

- B&N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom