Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enemies (MewMew & Tasinga Nightwolf)

Derek looked at him when he mentioned his eyes and said." Thank you." He then looked away stating."Best noto to focus on them too long." He knew his eyes captured people it was his curse. Thus he lived knowing that he was seen as beautiful because of one object and people were swayed by them making them get hurt if not careful. He phased his senses picking up something his eyes then went solid red.

Darting forward he grabbed Marcus and spun him as a large dog jumped up. Marcus would smell blood rose like in scent. Derek was shaking. On getting up his side had been cut into badly. The dog spun getting ready to attack again. Derek took a Saber out of his cane. The red blood mixing with the snow.

"You're welcome." Marcus replied, biting his lower lip. He tilted his head at Derek's statement. "Why shouldn't I stare at them for too long?" He asked, curious why he should not looked at them for long periods of time. "They are so beautiful, I myself mesmerize by them." This sort coming out very odd than Marcus originally thought it would have. Inside his head, it sounded fine and not too weird yet now once he heard it, Marcus felt like a damn pansy for saying such a sentimental thing as Derek's eyes being beautiful. "God, just ignore that comment!" Too embarrassed to look Derek directly in eyes, Marcus averted his gaze, then occasionally glanced back when his eyes flashed red.

Marcus yelped when Derek grabbed him unexpectedly as a large dog from nowhere leaped towards him. A strong smell from a blood rose engulfed Marcus's nostrils. His nose flared, he backed up slightly. "Derek, what is wrong?" He asked, noticing Derek was shaking. "Derek, oh no you been injured!" Fuck, and it is all his fault! If he was paying attention! Derek would never been injured. Marcus took a defense position, ready his attack to strike the dog, however, soon stopped in his tracks when Derek pulled out a saber from his cane and started mixing red blood with his snow. "What are you doing?" Marcus inquired, not understanding what Derek planned on doing.

Derek was clearly in pain cursing himself. He had distracted Marcus almost getting him killed. The scent of his blood intoxicating making several of Marcus Clan poke their heads out seeming ready to pounce for food.

The dog was about to attack what three wolves the size of ponies grabbed it. With in a few moments the dog was dead. Derek's scent being their only need to attack. Derek then put the Saber away his side was still bleeding badly his gloves hand over the gash. Pures could heal true but only if they had the strength for it. Derek was a vampire who did not fees every day thus if attacked at the wrong time he could not heal. He was still shaking some his eyes back to blue as he let one of the wolves stand by him as he grabbed it's fur not to fall down. "That's is why no one should look at my eyes. You do and you can't focus on anythings else." His voice was tight as he was trying to force himself to heal but could not due to how drained he was. A few of the younger vampires in Marcus Clan were looking at him. The smell of his blood making them ready to spring. It was a known fact that drinking the blood of a pure made the drinker stronger.

"I am sorry if I was on my guard you probably [wouldn't have been injured." Marcus blamed himself for getting Derek injured. He wish he could do something for Derek but could he do? Barely even knew how to heal himself correctly unless taking a huge strain on his body. Off to the side of them, Marcus saw a few members of his clan ready to attack Derek. "Leave now!" Marcus yelled, knowing full well they lust after pureblood vampire's blood.

Thank God three wolves protected them. Relief, Marcus sighed, glad he had nothing to worry about any longer. "You're injured, um let me heal you...?" Marcus offered, uncertain if he will be capable of healing another pureblood. Already as it is couldn't heal himself without having a strain on his very own body. Unforgivable, really. He should already learned how to do so yet Marcus barely knew how to properly heal himself or anyone to that unless having a strain on his own body. Even so, it is his fault for Derek being injured so he didn't mind having a strain on his body. After all, he owe Derek something in return anyways for saving him twice and sparing his life when he could have killed him easily. "Oh is that so. I didn't know." Damn, he felt incredibly stupid! He should have been more aware of his surroundings! "Stay away from him all of you, if you want blood I will give you some of by blood, okay? Just don't attack him!" Marcus reasoned with the children who were ready to attacked, take a sip of Derek's blood.

The children obediently nodded, left shortly afterwards, knowing full well their leader will give them some blood later on.

"I am sorry, the children here can't control their thirst for blood." Marcus apologized, shaking his head disapprovingly.

Derek noted the control Marcus haDerek over the younger ones and nodded his head. He stayed holding the wound. When Marcus tried stepping forward one of the wolves snarled. Derek snapped." Serena no." The she-wolf shrank back afraid of the man. The wolf by his side though watched Marcus it's eyes seeming to warn him that if tried anything he die.

Derek then said to Marcus." If you try healing me you'll strain yourself more so than if you healed yourself. I can heal it once I feed." The third wolf had trotted off as if knowing this. Derek despite in pain still seemed calm and collected. His eyes though held into that dead and lonely gaze he had.

Marcus simply shook his head and sighed exasperatedly. The young vampires needed to learn how to control they thirst for blood when they smell it but he knew it was harder done than said. Marcus lifted his hands up in the air as if he was surrendering to the she-wolf. He knew the she-wolf only wanted to protect Derek from harm, understand why she snarled at him. "It is okay, I won't hurt him, I promise." Marcus guaranteed, sincerely. Besides he would never attacked anyone that was injured anyways.

"Just let me heal you, I owe you, at least let me do this for you." Unable to take no for an answer, Marcus insisted on Derek allowing him to heal him. "Even if it is strain on my body, I will be fine in few hours anyways," He lied through his teeth, knowing he will be sick until tomorrow or so, it all depends on how deep wound and how much he is using his healing ability. "Please, let me help you."

Marcus wouldn't let Derek go, not when he had that lonely look in his eyes that penetrated the younger vampire's heart.

Derek finally just nodded his head to the other and said. "Very well." The she wolf stayed tense ready to jump on Marcus at the first sign of him trying something funny. Derek himself stayed quiet not responding/ Moving his hand from his side. Marcus would be struck with a scent more powerful than even the most intoxicating human blood.

Derek's gloved was soaked the leather would be ruined his shirt a blue dress top under a simple vest stained a deep red from the blood. Derek himself looked even paler than a normal vampire would. One would think his skin alabaster or ivory from the appearance he had at the moment.

He tried not to flinch away from the closeness of the other clearly not used to letting others near him. Though this could be from both lost love and the fact he did not trust easy.

"Great!" Marcus beamed, glad that Derek finally allowed him to use his healing abilities to heal his wound. It was cute to see how overprotective the she wolf was over Derek. When Derek removed his hand from his side, Marcus's nostrils burned upon engulfing provocative scent. If Marcus wasn't in control he would have bitten Derek.

Carefully, Marcus placed his hand on Derek's side, a green light glowed, slowly started to heal the older vampire's injury. He concentrated hard on healing Derek, making sure he fully heal the wound properly. Marcus noticed Derek's complexion was simply stunning just like his eyes. Although he looked paler in comparison to normal vampire, Marcus thought he looked beautiful nonetheless.

Marcus knew Derek wasn't used to the closeness between anyone so he didn't think anything of it when he flinched away from their close proximity. "All done!" Marcus said as he stepped back from Derek. After he was finished, Marcus felt little lightheaded however he shrug aside, figured he would be fine.

"Do you want a new shirt? Your shirt is drenched in blood." Marcus asked, wondering if Derek wanted a clean shirt.

Derek shook his head saying. "I own plenty but thank you. Serena, Larke off..." The two wolves ran off a the third coming up to join them. They vanished out side of town. Derek looking at Marcus said. "Go rest." He could tell the other was feeling dizzy. He then noted the younger ones still waiting his eyes flashed hot and he said. "Even think of biting your leader and you will hear from me." They all instantly hid at the threat." Honestly rude to act like that." He turned saying to Marcus. "I believe it best I leave you be then."

Later in the night Derek felt off like he was being watched. Grabbing his cane he waited, but nothing happened. Not until he spun just as two of Marcus stronger Clan members jumped in one grabbing his arm another landing a blow in his gut. Derek got them off eyes flashing the wolves running up but he called them off. He would not kill the vampires, but he would not let them have their way.

"Alright then." Marcus replied back after Derek declined his offer for giving him a shirt. Surely, a man, such as Derek, had plenty of shirts, so he necessarily didn't need one from Marcus. By all means, though, it didn't hurt to offer him one. After all, Marcus owe Derek a lot. Marcus watched as the wolves walked towards them before disappearing shortly afterwards. Noticing Derek's eyes were on him, Marcus wondered if there was something wrong. Hope, there wasn't anymore enemies. If there were, well, wish Marcus a sweet death! You see, Marcus is exhausted from healing Derek as it is. He wouldn't stand a second in a fight if it is stronger vampire from that cult. "Yeah I should do." Marcus figured it is best if he rest before he fainted. Little shock when Marcus threatened the younger vamplings that lust for his on very blood, bewildered Marcus considerably. Too afraid to do anything else aside from hide, they scampered off elsewhere. "Well, there isn't much we can do about that," No matter how much Marcus teach the younger vamplings discipline or matters it doesn't do much good. "I am afraid, they can't control their blood lusts. When they see blood, they instantly go crazy."

---

Nightfall arrived sooner than Marcus expected. Figured, it is best that he should take a shower. There wasn't anyone around since many members were either talking amongst themselves or finishing up their last ounce of blood or two. Marcus wondered what Derek was doing. He hoped nothing bad was happening to him. Call Marcus paranoid, but, if anything, were to happened to Derek, he will never be able to forgive himself. Unforgivable, really, if the pureblood vampire died! After all, Marcus as of yet repaid his
debt to Derek.

One of Marcus more trusted and honorable men came running into the hide out finding his leader quickly. If he had been human he would have been panting and out of breath, but being he was not he just looked a bit worried. "Sir.... it's Miles, Kevin and Seth..... They are attacking the Pureblood from Europe. I told them not to and it was stupid they'll get killed." Clearly he was not thinking about Derek, but his clan mates at least it was a start though.

Derek kept his eyes on all three vampires his wolves snarling, but un-able to help due to him telling them to lay off the attack. He had no weapon and worse he was drained of energy not having fed in four days and in that time being injured along with using his powers. Three highly hungry pissed off younger vampires against him.... This was not in his favor. The first one went for a lower attack. Responding quick enough he grabbed it and pinned the younger vampire only to have a second one come up landing a kick to his rib cage and chest. Her heard something brake but worse he was on his back. Hissing he rolled to get out of the way hitting one of them hard enough to shock them, but not kill. The third stayed back seeming to study the fight as Derek was forced to stayed focus on the fight before him. This third one was as close to a pure blood as it came without being pure. Miles had higher than normal vampire strength, speed and minor powers. When touching another vampire he litterly weakened them physically.

Derek spun again as one vampire jumped on his back kicking the younger one off he then felt a hand on his neck and was slammed into the wall. Normally he would have been able to rip the arm off him and kill the offending vampire but being in his weakened state and Miles' abilities his head started to spin and his vision even blurred. Miles laughed lowly."Oh you're gonna taste good. Tell me is it true a pure-blood when drained the feeding vampire gets their power." Derek hissed as the hand tighten and choked a gasp as his windpipe was almost crushed. The other two suddenly attacked the wolves who were taken off gourd killing one and went at the second who ran yelping as her leg was cut open.

Thank God, Marcus's most trusted and honorable man told him about Miles, Kevin, and Seth beforehand, he was just about to take a shower! "Thanks man!" Marcus patted his reliable henchman on the back before ordering him to follow him so they can find wherever the hell the three vampires were located. Hopefully, they weren't killed. Least he needed is another funeral to do.

Quickly, Marcus picked up Miles, Kevin, and Seth's scent rather quickly. He picked up another scent too. It was Derek's scent. Why was Derek here? He wondered why Derek was here. He prayed to God that Miles, Kevin, and Seth didn't do anything drastic. However knowing the three younger vampires they probably ended up in a brawl. Whoever it is, he hope it wasn't the vampires from Europe. Already as it is, lost a few of his fellow vampires, he doesn't want to lose anyone else. Although, he doesn't really show his concern in the open, but, deep down, in that cold exterior of his, Marcus dearly care about the vampires in his clan. Ultimately, they are all his friends, his family, at that, he didn't want to lose them. He lost his parents at a young age so he grew up with no parents which was rather difficult for him considering he was vampire, lusted for blood. With just nick of someone's finger, he eagerly wanted to drain all of their blood.

Thankfully when he arrives nothing too severe happened except that Miles had died of course. Now, what was he going to tell his family? Assume the truth will suffice. He saw the other two running towards him with one having their leg cut open. After they hid behind Marcus, the pureblood glanced over towards Derek. He should not be mad at Derek for killing a few of his vampires in his clan however it hurt so much just to lose one of them. Besides that Derek wasn't in a good health to pick up a fight with — it would be unfair for sure.

"I am sorry for what happened tonight. I didn't think my young uns' would actually he looking for trouble tonight. I am glad at least two survived." Undoubtedly in Marcus's mind he hqe no idea what else to say but offer an apology. "You're not in a good state, let me take you home?" He offers, unsure if Derek would accept or not.

If looks could kill oh, those two who lived would have been dust. Derek was shaking and clearly in pain, but his eyes had a large amount of hate in them. He relaxed after a few moments looking at the other Pure Blood. "Thank you..... I could use it.... And they ever try that again......" He glared at them "I will feed you to my wolves..." The two vampires look like they about shit their pants.

When Marcus got Derek home the wolves were sniffing Miles' he did not look dead. Derek clearly had broken his neck which any Pure could have healed from. Though Miles was not as lucky Derek looked tired his eyes a faint red even from hunger. "Sorry.... told him to let go.... then he tried biting...." Derek clearly was afraid of being bit his face showed it.

Sitting down he closed his eyes the wolves snarling a little clearly upset over the events. They after a while calmed down though sitting down.

Afraid that if pureblood wasn't injured, he would easily killed the other vampires and Marcus himself in matter of seconds. Thankfully, Derek relaxed, no longer had a n urge to kill anyone at the moment. "Great, let's get going then." Marcus replied, smiling at Derek. There wasn't much else Marcus could say to Kevin and Seth other than not to do that ever again because next time Marcus will be unable to safe them or be spared.

"Thank God, he isn't dead." Marcus sighed in relief when the wolves verified that Miles wasn't dead. As soon as he return to his base, he will heal Miles back to health. "It is fine, I will take all responsibilty for them." As the leader of his clan, he should take responsiblity for what they had done entirely.

Marcus sat down beside Derek and asked, "Do you need anything else?"

Derek looked at him. "Food, but I can wait on that.... At this rate though between them and the Coven I am tired beyond normal." The wolves came over to Marcus and barked before backing up once looking at him. "Easy..." said Derek. "They think you'll try to drain me" He explained to the other. "Ever since the Coven killed a.... close friend of mine they are overly protective."

He walked over to the wolves rubbing their heads and said. "They will relax in a little. Go on you two..." They ran outside then. He grabbed a bag from a shelf handing it to Marcus. "Mix a spoon full of the powder with about a cup of water and give it to him. He will recover quicker."

"I am sorry for what happened earlier. If I had properly discipline the younger vampires in my clan, maybe what had happened to you may not have occurred." There is slim chance, this perchance will ever happened but if he gave them strict discipline, maybe just, maybe this will never occured. Marcus chuckled when the wolves barked at him. They were so overprotective of their master. How sweet and reassuring. "It is understandable, I won't hold it against them." Of course they will be overprotective of him, after all, one of Marcus's vampires attacked him. Marcus was shocked when Derek mentioned the coven killed a close friend to him.

Marcus watched as the wolves ran off after Derek told them to go relax for awhile. Grabbing bag handed to him by Derek, Marcus smiled at the pureblood, decided he should go home for now "I should be leaving. See you later." With a wave of his hand, Marcus left, headed towards the door.

Derek nodded his head to the other and it took every bit of control he had not to go after the other and say something or act on his own hunger. The wolves helped Marcus bring Miles back though it was clear they rather be eating him. Then they ran off into the night.

---a few weeks or so---

As Derek had promised the powder helped Miles heal. Ever so often though the sound of wolves fighting would be heard anxious if ever Marcus went to look there would be blood in the snow and large amounts. Sometimes Derek's, sometimes the wolves always a Coven's blood. It was clear Derek was taking it onto himself to not let them near Marcus and his clan.

That was until late one after noon the she wolf ran to Marcus hide out whimpering and pushing at his legs trying to get him to follow her. Barking even. This was not play it was desperation or need. Something was wrong.

Marcus couldn't be even more thankful for Derek's kindness and wish he could have done more for Derek but there wasn't anything else he could could do except murmur words of gratidue.

----

It was miracle, really! Miles returned to normal health! Marucs, if he didn't have pride, would have cried in relief when Miles was no longer injured. Though, what bothered Marcus the most when he heard sounds of fighting from nearby. Of course he went out to see what was going on but all he ever saw was huge amounts of blood. Wherever he seen the blood, his nostrils flared. This was a vampire from voen's blood. It was safe assume, Derek was helping getting rid of the coven's vampires. He wanted to help but before he could do anything else, Derek and his wolves were gone.

Late into the night, a wolf ran towards Marcus in desperation. Whatever was going, it meant bad news. Marcus didn't waste anytime, he quickly followed behind the wolf, prayed to Goe nothing too severe happened to Derek.

Marcus would come onto a scene put of a horror movie. Two wolves were completely destroyed the she wolf stayed hidden clearly afraid. Two vampires clearly powerful were near a tree one had Derek by the neck off his feet." Told you I'd make you pay if you ever got in my way again right? I killed your lover last time maybe I should just kill you." The sound of popping could be heard as the vampire started crushing Derek'stayed wind pipe and he made a choking gasp blood coming from his mouth. The she wolf paced and whimpered.

The second vampire just laughed." Just drain him already then we will deal with those weaklings in town." There was a pause and a shift in energy and Derek suddenly hisssed. The second vampire was thrown back by and unseen force and Derek got free. Running to the second vampire his fist went through his chest in one blow turning him to ash. The first was behind Derek in a moment and but him hard his body freezing and a light hiss coming from him.

Stricken in fear upon seeing Drek's wolves injured to a serious degree and Derek, himself, not even on his feet being held by his neck, paralyzed Marcus. Unaware what he should do, Marcus swallwdd a link in his throat, ran towards the two vampires that we're probably on another league of their very on. Even though his chances of survival were slim. What else could he possibly do? He couldn't just let Derek die! Not after everything he has done for him — for his clan! If it weren't for Derek he surely would have died that night! And everyone in his clan on top of that.

"Let him go damn it" Marucs yelled, his face contorted with fear and anger. Before Marcus could do anything else, Derek easily threw the second vampire aside as if it was nothing with tremendous strength, got himself free. The second vampire had a punch thrown at him and after that, it was all over for him. Not sure if this would actually worked, Marcus grabbed the vampire's, and ty as he might to break the much stronger vampire with his bare hands if it is possible.

The vampires spun as they heard Marcus the second healing quickly and the first spun dropping Derek to the ground both snarling eyes glowing ready to attack and kill the other and younger. That stopped though as a sensation of calm filled the air. "Back off both you or you will pay." They spun seeing a vampire who looked middle age and then both looked frightened. The man looked at the scene and sighed. A cane in one hand his eyes a bright silver, grey toned hair and fair skin he looked at Marcus saying. "I'll talk to this one... you two go." The vampires ran off then clearly not wanting to face this vampire.

The older one turned looking at Marcus but when he went to walk towards him Derek stood up arm out as if protecting the other. "Back of Dova." A hmmm sound left the older vampire and he nodded his head. "You..." He looked at Marcus. " I am Dova leader of the Red Coven and you... are leader of the coven here or as you call it Clan. It seems Derek wants to protect you. While I rather have you lot destroyed for making our kinds presence almost known to humans I respect Derek. Take this as a warning.... get my attention again and I will kill all you myself." With that he turned leaving.

Derek relaxed and then fell to the ground panting. "I hate that man." He spat watching where Dova had gone. "You ever are alone and see him.... run.
"

There was no way in hell Marcus could take on two powerful vampires by himself however he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Had to rescue Derek. Above all else he had been through, Derek is only pureblood vampire, aside from his parents, are willing to risk their lives for his safe. He may not be best of fighter but he can handle his own for awhile that is. Figured if he managed to survive for a few minutes, surely he will end up winning somehow. Before Marcus could do anything, that is when, the vampire sense a call but chilling sensation that rose up his spine. This was bad news. Whatever it was, undoubtedly reek of death, itself. Marucs raised an eyebrow upon seeing a middle aged man with a cane that frightened two vampires tremendously. Unbelievable, really, the y actually ran after the silver haired vampire commanded them to. Well Marcus couldn't blame them, he would have ran as well.

Marcus watched as older one walked towards him but gaped when Derek moved in front of him. Why was Derek protecting him? He appreciate Derek protecting him however he was in a weak state as it is, he couldn't possibly go through another fight unless he planned on dying of course. Remarkably thrilling but scary as Derek stood up to the other vampire, told him to back off.

When the vampire named Dova start to speak to him, Marcus was scared for his life, yet, he maintained a brave face. Dova didn't bother to sugarcoat his words he made sure Marcus understand him by coldly informing him he wanted to kill him because his clan almost made them known by humans. To be technical, it technically wasn't their fault. It sort of just happened accidentally. Rest assured, though, one of Marcus's vampires, compelled a few humans to forget. Finally after Dova left, Marcus breathed out heavily.

Marucs rushed to Derek's side, allowed Derek to use his shoulder as support. "Don't worry, I promise I will run if I see him." Hell, Marcus would even bothered fighting Dova, he will definitely get in less than 30 seconds or lesser. "Um thank you again for protecting me, you didn't have to but you did anyways. I wish I could do more for you however I don't know what else I could possibly say aside from thank you." Now Marcus definitely owe Derek now. He fucking indebted to the man!

Derek let Marcus take his weight as he needed the help his body was shaking. His eyes narrowed. He said nothing just asked to be brought home. On getting to his place though a stink of blood was in the air. Derek glared using his cane for support then snarled." Dova get out of my house." The older vampire walked in from a side room he smirked slightly for a moment." Says the one in your state. I thought mauve the werewolf blood was making you smell weaker, but no.... you're starving yourself aren't you... honestly Der-"

There was a snap and Dova block an attack from Derek grabbing a sword mid air." Honestly is this how you great your father?" The older vampire was clearly pissed now eyes turning red. Derek retorted." You stopped being my father when you became the leader of the Coven. Now get the fuck off my land. You made your point and you touch Marcus' or his Clan.... I'll murder you myself come hell or high water." Dova looked at the sword and suddenly it turned to ash. " We will see... though I remember killing your boyfriend and you said you'd protect him. So forgive me when I say I'm not afraid of you boy."

Then he walked past then Derek unflinching though his hands clenched as the other left.

Marcus couldn't believe this Derek's body was quivering irregularly than an average vampire. Derek must have been in one hell of a fight. It didn't surprise Marcus at all that Derek didn't say anything entire time he walked him back to his home. There wasn't really anything they can talk about, other than the Coven however Marcus highly doubted Derek was in mood for talking anyways. Arriving at Derek's home, Marcus's nostrils flared when he smell blood through the crisp air. Before Marcus could say anything, all he heard was Derek hissing at Dova to get out of his house. Since it wasn't really his place to say anything, Marcus watched the interaction between Derek and Dova, completely lost in the conversation they together.

When Derek attacked Dova, Marcus was shocked because at the time Derek was in a weak state, still, he try to fight back, knowing he was to weak to land a proper blow. Upon finding out that Dova was Derek's son, made Marcus even more astonished. He was even more shocked when Dova said he kiilld Dreek's boyfriend too. How coldhearted! What kind of father was he?

"Now was weird." Marcus commented, unaware what he should say at the moment. He has nothing else to say aside from that. Plus he didn't want angry Marcus even more.

Derek smirked at Marcus a little saying then. " Oh, yea nobility in Europe always has been a little strange same for vampires I guess." He looked around the house making sure nothing was missing before sitting down. Tired that was the best way to explain how he looked his eyes slightly tinged with red and a calm look to him. "I am sorry for the trouble. I under estimated how much the Coven wants you lot destroyed though with this recent event you should be safe from them."

The she wolf returned walking in though she whimpered clearly sad or at least upset. "Ah... I am sorry my poor dear. I told you three to flee... I am so sorry they are gone." He rubbed her back and sides as she laid down by his feet growling a little here and there at nothing just growling. Derek then asked Marcus. "How did you know where to look?"

Back
Top Bottom