Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enemies (MewMew & Tasinga Nightwolf)

MewMew

Star
img-thing

Marcus Wilson was nothing but bad news. Recent reports stated that Marcus had drained the blood of a multiple woman at a local club, resulted in all the woman dying in the process. He was a pureblood vampire who slaughter countless woman and man alike for his own amusement. Assume, also it was for their blood as well. The vampire didn't care about anyone other than himself because he didn't have no one else to care about except himself. There were his comrades that were part of his tribe but they were nothing hut hooligans, who care about sucking blood and causing mischief around town. Marcus didn't really care what his comrades did around town, as long as they don't cause him any trouble, he didn't necessary care what they do. Same goes if they get caught or kill. Often in that case, he doesn't necessarily care because he can always replace whoever dies or gets captured by the police or local vampire tribes.

As of lately though, he heard recent rumors about another vampire in the city. Whoever this vampire is, Marcus plans on killing it. Why? Well for starters, the vampire is in Marcus's city. And, frankly, the pureblood vampire doesn't need any strain leeches drinking his blood, or swarming his city of all places. From this it is understandable why Marcus want to kill this vampire. After all he is on his terrority. Although it isn't legally his territory, Marcus won't tolerate anyone on his territory. Regardless who they are. Either it be his comrade or his siblings.

Derek Latron was a vampire pure-blood who had lived most his life in Eastern Europe. Recently he moved to America for the sake of a change and he never had been there. However the town he moved to which he was told was quiet turned out to be filled with vampire who did not know how to control their shit. He was insulted by the murders and lack of grace these so called vampires had.

Today he sat at his desk in his house. A former country mansion he had paid to have fixed. He sat looking at the wine in his hand just thinking. Though he did now figure someone would come to him. The night before he had gone out and caught a vampire trying to ruin a girl. That said vampire had died from a fist through the chest and the woman's mind was erased now relaxing upstairs in a tub. His maid making sure she had what she needed.

"Boss, we found out where the vampire is!" A redhaired vampire informed Marcus. Upon hearing the news that they found location where the vampire was located, Marcus decided to go alone, see who this vampire is. Most likely if he went with a few of his comrades, they will end up dead, and there is no point for unnecessary bloodshed. He may not seem like he cares for vampires in his tribe but deep down in that cold heart of his— he actually does care about them. It just that he doesn'tknoa how to express his feelings towards anyone and that is why he express his feelings through anger rather kindness.

Many already knew Marcus is a softie in the inside so they know he has good intentions, only want to protect them from harm. Even if it means putting himself at risk, Marcus is more than willing to be put in the line of fire. On his way to get the unknown vampire, Marcus used his vampire speed so he could go fast as the speed of light then halted near a mansion. Assume it was safe to go inside the mansion, Marcus ranged the doorbell, waited patiently for someone to answer the door.

Marcus would be greated by a human maid she smiled." Hello do you have a meeting with the sir?" She paused when foot steps came up and Derek walked up." Mora what is it?" Mora bowed saying." Guest Mr. Latron." Derek looked at Marcus eyes glowing a moment. He then said." Mora why don't you go help our guest upstairs she might be in need of clothes." Mora nodded and left. Derek then turned a walking to his seat by the window. He said." I know why your here."

Sitting up more his face growing cold." I'm not sorry from what I did. You're foolish friend was attacking in day light. This entire area is being watched by the Nobles in Europe. But then again maybe you want war." He sat back smirking a little. He spun the cane he had in one hand.

"No, I don't have a meeting with "the sir" now let me lady!" Marcus snorted, unkindly rather rudely at the woman who greeted him at the door. The woman was definitely human due to the smell of her blood. When Marcus heard footprints then a masculine voice, that Is when it hit him, this must be the vampire who dares trespass on his territory! Marcus locked eyes with Latron for a brief moment before he told Mora to help the guest upstairs with getting new clothes. "If you know why I am here then how about we settle this then?" Marcus ready to fight Latron right here and now until the other man begs for mercy, decides to leave. And if he doesn't leave, Marcus will just kill him. Either way, Marcus is fine with doing anything means necessary to get rid of Latron.

"I don't give a fuck about the nobles in Europe! They can kiss my ass all I care!" Marcus didn't give two shits about nobles in Europe, vocally expressed his opinion about the royalties in Europe. "Now, are you going to fight me or are you going to talk my ear off all day? I much rather prefer a fight." Careless and quick tempered as ever, the pureblood vampire jumped chance at getting into a fight with Latron.

Derek smiled when the other mentioned fighting. Sure he did not fight daily, but there was one thing all pures had. Unique skills each had one that no other had. Derek's eyes turned brighter and two swords came flying off the wall past Marcus' head trimming a little hair before they neatly crossed on another post." You may not care about the Nobles but... I'll have you know when fifty pure bloods come all trained in killing trouble makers like your little Coven. Well then I get so say I told you so." Standing up he moved quickly hitting Marcus a crossed the chest and flipping him on the ground. However he let go just as quickly. Moving on whistling.

Two large dogs, lycanthropes came in. " If he attacks stop him, but no dying." The wolves growled more ears back on their heads. Derek said then as he walked away." Well as much as I lovedo our chat I need to go. Modeling in a half hour."
[/b]

Marcus shouldn't have been to eager to fight Derek but what else could he possibly do? Unable to let Derek do s he please on his territory of all places. Aside form that, Marcus never backs down on a fight, regardless of his chances of winning are slim. Caught Marcus off guard when Derek's turned brighter hue and suddenly two swords flew towards him, nipping some of his hair. Marcus, of course, remained calm, and glared at Derek. "Blah, blah, blah! Enough talking fight me!" Already having enough of this idle chitchat, Marcus ran towards Derek ready to punch him in the face after he had was knocked on floor.

"Ah, so you running away, are ya, what a coward!" Marcus scowled at Derek as he walked away leaving the vampire with the two wolves. If he doesn't want to fight him, Marcus just have to force him to fight. Marcus use brutal strength than using his actually pureblood abilities and threw punches at the wolves.

The wolves snarled and yelped when hit. Derek sighed clearly annoyed. He motioned with his hand and the wolves left. Moving then he looked at Marcus." You really are an idiot or at least pig head." Within a few steps he was in-front of the other vampire sword in hand as with a solid swing went up. He would fight if he needed to, as much as he hated fighting. The other swords came off the wall starting to spin around them dashing in at random intervals. Mostly to block attacks Marcus tossed at him.

Little shock when Derek had ordered the wolves away, Marcus smirked when the other pureblood vampire looked aggravated by him. "Stop talking are already, fight me!" Marcus insisted on fighting with Derek, seemed to care about fighting solely, nothing else. Upon seeing two swords in Derek's hand gave Marcus the chills, completely thrill about fighting a pureblood vampire. Marcus didn't waste anytime, he started punching at Derek, but, none of his attacks went through considering Derek had swords protecting him.

Derek stayed fighting until Mora an a human woman'a scent hit him. Making the swords go back to the wall and grabbing his cane when the ladies care down. Mora and the woman left after Derek told Mora to bring the woman home. Turning back to the fight he then waited for the other to move swords out and stand ready to continue.

"What are you doing with two humans? Didn't your parents ever tell you to stop playing with your food and drain their blood?" Marcus asked, smirking as he as he made countless attempts to punch Derek.

Derek stayed quiet and just dodged the other responding with " I was about to ask if your parents ever taught you manors for your elders. But my guess is you're a street child. Having to fight your entire life. It would explain the actions. All violence and trying to prove yourself as leader. However your lack of training shows." He moved grabbing the other impaling swords through his arms, wrist ankles and legs. He had a hand on the other man's throat. He said. I hope you've mastered regeneration. I just impaled major arteries. " He stepped back not removing the blades yet.

"Don't act you know me, jackass!" Whenever someone try to analyse him for the way he is Marucs let his anger get best to him, allow a fury of rage flamed through his eyes. His eyes should have been red definitely if they spark so vibrantly like that. Marucs cried out in pain as he was impale by the swords through his arms, wrist ankles, and legs. ".... Ngn...!" Helplessly, Marucs grunted, try as he might to break free from the older vampire's hold. Marcus continued to thrash around as older vampire hold him by his neck. This wasn't the end right? Unable to die now! Had worked so hard too! If he die now, everything he had worked so hard for will go to naught!

Derek did not move waiting for the other to calm down. Instead Marcus was making the wounds worse by thrashing. "Honestly?." He sighed and then carefully removed the blades, but soon used a pure skill to seal the wounds. This though was an older and more forgotten skill among pure bloods and it drained the one doing it quiet a bit. Derek looked pail even for his already fair tone. He turned calling.[/b]" Rose!"

A woman came don the steps though she clearly was another vampire, much younger though than either of the men.
" Make sure our guest leaves and no fights please. I need to get ready for the modeling I have this afternoon." Derek said as he walked upstairs leaving the woman Rose with Marcus.

Marcus didn't bother calming down anytime soon, he was beyond pissed at Derek for going in his territory of all places. Who the hell did Derek think he is? Why the hell wasn't he fighting back? Less Derek fought back, more angry Marcus grew, the further the younger vampire found himself growing even more stronger. He didn't care if he receive wounds for his recklessness because at time all he cared about is fighting Derek. "Honestly, what?" He growled, not understanding why Derek bothered even saying anything at all if he didn't planned on fighting him. What made Marcus even more aggravated is when Derek had nerve to turn around and called Rose. 'Who hell is Rose?' Marcus wondered on this briefly but continued to fight recklessly.

When a woman came downstairs, Marcus only stared at her, wondered why she was even here. Did she not realize they were fighting? "Come back, here!" Marcus yelled at Derek as he walked away. Was he running away? What a disgrace! "And here I thought you were strong, I guess I was wrong, you're just a coward!" That's what Derek was! A coward! Marcus hated cowards! "Come back and fight me, goddamn it!" Clouded by his anger, Marcus ran after Derek, with a fist ready to slam into the other vampire's face.

Derek let the blow hit him, but it healed quickly. Snarling now he was pissed off. Rose saw the look and said. " You should not have done that." Derek sprung forward grabbing the others throat and squeezed hard. "First of all i am not even in your grounds. This mansion is outside of it. Second I acted out of defense of our kind. You may not care about it right now, but I have seen what the Scarlet Coven does to vampires who brake rules. They have wiped out entire clans. So, stop being a punk as brat! As for a coward I just not stoop so low to fight like an animal."

He kicked the other into the wall hard and stated. "Now leave my home or I will kill you the next time I see your face." Getting up and brushing himself off he turned walking off. Rose said." You are lucky the last vampire who tried that died. Then again being he likes boys might be the reason you are not dead."

Marcus smiled happily when his attack hit Derek however he soon frown when the injury healed afterwards. Just his luck! He thought he made an effective attack! Ah well! Marcus assumed he will just have to attack him again. From what Marcus could see the older vampire looked pissed beyond life itself. Well, Marcus didn't really care if was pissed off or not! Marcus was pissed off too, you know! If Derek haven't came in his territory than nothing would have happened. Marcus simply scoffed when woman told he should have done that. It is too late for that, Marucs already pissed Derek off as it is. Caught off guard when Derek leaped forward, Marcus made an attempt to move yet he was too late because the older vampire his hand over his throat, squeezing esophagus hard. Unable to fight back, gradually his eyes slowly started to close, and everything around him began to go black. No I can't die here! There's no way in hell that he was going to die, Marcus continued to struggled as he listened to Derek informing him about the Scarlet Coven killing an entire clan. He knew what Scarlet Coven was capable of but he didn't care. Damn, if they kill his clan, so be it, but he will fight to his very last breath! Just like how his parents and close friends before him did!

Small droplets of blood gushed out from Marcus's mouth after Derek kicked him to wall. Scrawled on ground near the wall, the young vampire spit out some blood then glared angrily at Derek as he watched other walk away. Marcus knew there was no way in hell he could defeat Derek the way he is now however the younger vampire was determined to defeat him. Although it may be impossible, even insane, too, yet, Marcus is willing to risk his life to defeat Derek. Hearing Derek informed him that if he see him again, he will most definitely kill him. This send shivers down Marcus's spine, but, also made him smiled madly. Call Marcus crazy for saying this but he doesn't plan on leaving Derek alone, he planned on defeating him some way or another. He had to!

Marcus gawked at hearing woman's words. "Boys, huh?" He repeated, uncertain what to think of this. Could it be Derek is gay? No, that is weird! "You're pulling my leg, right?" She had to be kidding, right? There is no way Derek could be gay! He looked like someone who had woman falling left to right at his very feet!

Rose shook her head to the other man and said to him. "Honestly you do not know him do you? I forget the Noble Vampires are not know well in this country. Might be why he came. Derek is gay... homo... He uses woman only as servants and food when he needs it. He finds their need to fall over him stupid. He rather have someone strong willed like he used to be. His previous lover took on the Scarlet Coven when they denied them the right to be together. The result was the lover dead and Derek... well master Derek has not been himself. I think it is why he moved here. Away from the Coven. I can read your thoughts and even if you attacked him with everyone of your Clan he would still kill you. He was wanted by Scarlet because he never has shown full abilities and killed six of them without getting a scratch."

She then fell silent when Derek returned and seeing Marcus he glared but instead of attacking his eyes glowed and the wall suddenly was fixed where Marcus had landed. He then looked up when the door bell rang and he nodded to Rose. She went to it answering. A woman came in smiling. "Sir... I am here for the photo shoot." Derek nodded his head and said to Rose. "Rose take her to the photo room.... and make it clean." Rose led the woman upstairs and a few minutes later a stingily strong scent of blood filled the air. Seeing Marcus did not leave yet Derek walked up to him. "What? You have a question... spill it. I told you my house is outside your turf. You do not wish me in your land very well. But be warned the Scarlet will not kill you. No they will make you suffer your worse fear and then when you beg to die they will laugh."

"I unfortunately don't know anything about Derek or noble vampires aside from Scarlet Coven that is. So he is gay, huh? Who would have knew he was gay? Nothing against gay but I never thought he would be. Ah so that is why there is a lot of women servants here. I understand now. I didn't at first but now I understand. Previous lover got kill? Tragic. The master hasn't been himself? No wonder. There was something off about him when we fought." Now, Marcus understand little bit about Derek. He doesn't understand him entirely just yet but at least he knew now why Derek acted the way he did. Losing a love one really does change a person. Marcus never actually been in love with aside from himself, if he count himself that is. Very narcissistic of him, however, he never love anyone aside from his parents and the members within his clan.

Marcus continued to glare at Derek even after he return. He didn't like Derek at all! By all means, he would rather if Derek leave from his very sight however there is no way the older vampire would listen to him. Compared to all other vampires Marcus fought in past, the younger vampire must admit Derek is far strong, more than capable of taking down his entire clan without even breaking a sweat. Marcus's eyes widened when the area where he was thrown to near the wall suddenly was fixed. Wow! Derek can fixed things with just the glow of his eyes? Who would have known he could do such an incredible thing as that? When Rose suddenly left to tend to a guest, Marcus wished she would have stayed here with him because Derek was rather imitating and making him uncomfortable. "No, I don't have any question. Fine, you can stay here all you want just don't go in my turf. Well if they come to me, bring it on then! I will gladly take whatever they throw at me." With this said, Marcus walked off.

Marcus would be blocked by two wolves suddenly as they snarled. Derek though turned looking at them and whimpering they shrank back. He said nothing as Marcus left.

Sure enough the next few weeks were quiet. Until a few days after a heavy snow fall Marcus would be visited by two Scarlets. Breaking into the hide away they killed two men before anyone could respond. However the female one dropped dead as a Saber cut through her heart. The second one spun but Derek had it pinned by the neck to the wall. He smirked. " I warned you. If you followed me you would die. I was not joking." Alright sick crack was heard as the vampires neck was crushed. Derek though looked at Marcus' clan and said nothing he just turned going outside getting ready to leave.

"Get out the fucking way, you filthy mutts!" Marcus yelled, glaring at the wolves that stood in his way of leaving. He didn't bothered to thank Derek for scaring the wolves in order for them to get out of his way, Marcus simply didn't say anything, instead he walked away. The younger vampire wanted to get far from Derek as possible. The guy was bad news.

So far, nothing out the ordinary occurred. Everything seem to be going good that is until that day came when two Scarlets visited Marcus's coven. Marcus was furious they killed two men who were stronghold of his clan. This made Marcus's blood boil intensely. Before Marcus could even avenged the two men that died, the female Scarlet died by a saber stabbed through whereas as male died immediately afterwards after Derek being pinned.

The people within Marcus's clan was speechless whilst their leader was fuming in rage as he watched Derek leave without saying anything. Marcus chased after Derek, demanding why he saved him and his people.

"Why you saved me! I didn't asked you to do that! I could have handle that! I could have... I could..." Loss for words, Marcus gritted his teeth and clench his hands into fists, unaware what he should do next, remained silent instead. He should thank Derek for saving his clan and him too, but, his pride got the best of him, and he refused to stoop to such level as thanking Derek.

Looking at Marcus Derek did not respond right away he just looked at Marcus. His blue eyes looked dead. Not dead as on corpse, but dead as in not caring for himself. He shrugged at the question saying."Just acted. Besides the sooner they die the better." He pulled his neck collar up and let the sun hit his skin just faintly. Pures did not get hurt by the sun, but it was still uncomfortable. Making his skin look white as snow. Turning he got ready to move off once more he said."I'll not stay in your turf."

The silence Derek gave him, aggravated Marcus which made the younger vampire even more angrier. Marcus noticed Derek eyes looked so cold like a glacier. There was no warmth. Nothing. He was cold as a winter day. "Thanks, anyways. If you weren't there my clan and myself would have ended up dead but next time don't just leave, say something you know. Uh like a hell perhaps?" Marcus crossed his hands, tilted his head back and forth, uncertain if he should say anything else to Derek. The sunlight gleamed down on Derek's skin, Marcus noticed the older vampire's skin was beautiful as the snow. "You know, forget about the damn turf! I just said that because I didn't want any other vampires on my territory but maybe having you here isn't so bad." He mumbled, knowing if it wasn't for Derek killing two Scarlet vampires, he would have been dead.

Derek nodded his head sliding his gloves on. Smiling faintly he nodded saying." Be on high alert there will be more of them. Those two were scouts." He then started walking a little. Rose was near by in the driver spot of a car. He motioned for her to leave with out him and she did so. Derek needed to relax and focus on things he felt high strung. Looking at Marcus he still looked dead but smiled lightly. Something about it seemed sad as if a memory lingered in him.

When Derek smiled, Marcus looked shocked nonetheless he gave the older vampire soft smile in return. "Alright, I will." He hoped nobody else from his coven died. This time he will be on high alert, protect all the members in his clan. Besides he owns them at least that. Marcus saw Rose from a car and he simply wave at her. He was going towards the car to greet her but before he even had a chance she drove. Ah well, he guess he will see her later then. As Derek continued to smile at him, Marcus try to look away, however, found himself mesmerize by the vampire's eyes. "You have nice eyes." He noted, out of blue. Now, don't get Marcus wrong, he isn't gay! However Derek's eyes were bluest eyes he has ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom