Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Got Bit. Fever hit. [Walking Dead/Hawaii Five-0 Craving. All Genders.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
got-bit-fever-hit-world-gone-to-shit-might-as-well-quit-5.jpg

* I'll begin my linking my F-List. Everything here is negotiable. The only hard limit I have is cheating. I do like to explore with smut so feel free to bring your wildest suggestions.

* I will roleplay through either threads or PM with no preference either way.

* I do not have a preference on post length, either. I'll do my best to give you at least three paragraphs no matter what and I promise to always at least match my partner in detail and length.

* I am willing to write any gender and any gender pairing. HOWEVER, I do ask that at least one pairing is Male and Female with my character as the male

* Building off my last point, I am more than willing to play multiple characters. I really enjoy being able to write a pairing that my partner is craving and I love it even more if they can return the favor. If you give me one male and female pairing, there's hardly anything I would turn down for the second pair.

* I enjoy writing both plot and smut.

* I will write canon characters for you. I will also write OCs. I hope to find a partner willing to write canons as well. I will never ask you to get the personality one hundred percent accurate. If one of your characters looks like the canon character and has her name, I am a very happy writer.

* Romance is necessary in at least ONE of the pairings we write.

Originals:

* Something zombie or apocalypse related
* Something set in Hawaii involving a surfer (I have ideas for this)
* Something really sweet and simple, like a nice husband/wife pairing. Nothing crazy, just going through your every day life and having a nice, fluffy roleplay
* Something involving celebrities

The Walking Dead

*I am most craving this fandom right now. Below, I will list my most preferred pairings but this is not all encompassing. Please give me suggestions if you have any. My preferred character will be listed on the left*

- Male OC/Maggie
- Male OC/Beth
- Male OC/Amy
- Rick/Lori
- Glenn/Maggie
- Daryl/Beth
- Male OC/Lilly Chambler
- Male OC/Tara Chambler
- Male OC/Andrea
- Jimmy/Beth
- Rick/Jessie
- Male OC/Jessie
- Carl/Enid
- Daryl, Rick, Glenn, or Carl/Female OC (suggest other canon males if you want)
- OC/Enid

At the moment, I am DESPERATE to find a Daryl/Beth story. I have never written this pairing before but I really want to give this a shot.

Also, if anybody knows the video game The Last of Us, then I would love to do a crossover with Carl and Ellie

Other fandoms:

*I will list other fandoms I enjoy. I won't list specific pairings for these but rest assured there are plenty I will do. If you see anything you like, please let me know.*

- Criminal Minds
- Person of Interest (CRAVING)
- Fear The Walking Dead
- Uncharted gaming series
- The Last of Us
- The Hunger Games
- Divergent
- Hawaii Five-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom