Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aren't you my enemy? - Me and Gumdrop

"So you'd rather die than fight back if something is trying to kill you?" This shocked Drax and he tilted his head. He glanced over at Damien and Damien shrugged. "You'll get used to his... Hm. What to even call it." He paused. "Stubborn. He's very stubborn." He said. "But yeah, you don't need to kill to learn how to protect yourself and Draxen yes?" He asked the name recieving a nod in reply. "I may be asking your aid later... I'll let you know... "
Drax nodded and turned back to Oliver. 'Stubborn, yeah, yeah I can see that.' he thought to himself. He moved over to Oliver, his hand moving under his chin again. "You are stubborn." he said. "But... I think I can deal with it." He said grinning. He locked his icey eyes onto Olivers and licked at his fangs.

"Is that a problem?" he asked, tilting his head. He glared over at Damien for a moment, "It's not being stubborn, it's making a choice, Damien." he hissed and frowned when he brought up protecting Drax, "He seems to do fine on his own." he mumbled and as about to head off when Drax grabbed him by the chin again. He couldn't help but advert his eyes when the other spoke to him. Drax's body just screamed dominate half the time that Oliver was around him. He never seemed phased by his cocky attitude or even a few glares thrown in his direction. Oliver wasn't used to this from any one but family.

He only glanced back for a brief second only to catch the licking of his fangs, he blushed. The thoughts that were going through his head right now. If only his brother could see them, he might not mind now...but if he could have seen what Oliver was thinking, he might very well get the hell out of there with Oliver in tow.

Damien left them to their own devices, getting back into his old pick up truck and driving off. He had better things to do than watch his litle brother get seduced and fucked by a vampire mutt - at least said vampire mutt wasn't the bad kind, he would at least protect Oliver long enough that Damien could do something on his own. He drove back home leaving the two alone.

Drax smirked when he realized that Oliver was blushing. "And what are you thinking about?" He asked, suddenly pushing the boy against the side of his house so he had no escape. Drax dripped in dominance, he wasn't exactly overexaggerating, Drax was quite a powerful creature. If he wanted he could kill Oliver in one move, but, Drax was a gentle Giant too. He leaned in close to him, his lips slightly out of range of the other. "You're adorable when you blush..." he said huskily, his breath cascading over the boys lips.

Oliver blushed a tad more and shook his head, "like I'm going to tell you. Remember, I'm stubborn." he said and smirked, let Drax regret ever calling him that. However as he was pushed and pinned to the side of the house he gulped. His mouth was watering with want of something, though he wouldn't say what it was. His heart was pounding and his eyes weren't leaving Drax's mouth for a second. Even when it was moved just a little way from his own.

He licked his lips, "I am- am not." he said, as he found himself leaning forward ever so slightly. His body was already craving something it hadn't had yet. He couldn't believe how much he wanted the man werevamp that was in front of him at the moment. What Drax had said earlier was entirely true, Oliver was hopelessly attracted to dangerous situations. Even if he didn't realize it.

Drax wrapped his hands around Olivers wrists pinning him against the wall. He leaned down and nipped at the side of his neck, barely grazing his fangs over his flesh. "I feel your anticipation... and I can hear your arrousel..." he said smirking. He let his fangs sink into the flesh just enough to cause a little bit of pain, but not overly so. he pulled back and licked the wounds to close them, getting a small taste of his blood in the process. "You love this." he said, he moved the other away from the wall and pulled him inside. Down the hall and up the stairs, he pretty much forced him to follow, not letting go of his wrists which he had moved into one strong hand. Like it or not, Drax wasn't human, he had more strength and power than Oliver and what he wanted, he would get. Not that it seemed Oliver minded that at all. he made his way up to the bedroom dragging his prize behind him. As he got into the bedroom he let go of his wrists only to push him against the side of the bed, pushing him once more so he fell back on it. He then climbed over the kid and grabbed his wrists again, moveing down to perch his lips just outside his range once again. His smirk was fanged, his tongue licking the blood off of one. "Hmmm." He said smirking. He moved to close the distance between both of their mouths with a forced, harsh kiss. This kid, was his. No denying that.

Oliver gasped as he felt the hands wrap around his wrists. He gave another at the fangs on his neck and yet another as they sunk in. As Drax pulled back Oliver gave a groan, though he tried his best to hide it. When the other full pulled back, he licked his own lips shocked at how dominating the other was. Before he knew it he was being dragged off by Drax, and Oliver actually attempted to struggle a little "I-I'm not..." he mumbled, looking away before he was stumbling up against the bed and looking at Drax, "So...you really are goin-!" he started to say only to give a small scream as he was pushed down onto the bed and then straddled.

He eyed the fang and licked his own lips, he leaned forward ever so slightly, only to have Drax's lips come crashing down onto his. He gave a groan and arched into the body on top of his as he kissed back, just as hungry as Drax seemed. When he was finally allowed to breathe his breath was shallow and his arousal didn't need a keen nose to sense anymore. It was pretty clear what Oliver thought of that kiss to any one, even a human being.

(Merry Christmas! Or Late Joyous Kwanza or Late Happy Chanukah! Or... uh, Happy Winter Solicits?...I think that cover the major ones)

( lol I don't celebrate any of it :p but happy hollidays to you too )

Drax smirked when he screamed a bit, it put him in a position of control and he loved every minute of it. He couldn't help but move down his neck and nip at him, pinning him to the bed as he explored Olivers neck and chest. He only pulled back a moment to pull his own shirt off, leaving him unpinned just long enough that if he wanted to get free, he was more than able to. He left him in a pinned position when he pulled his hands back, so it was up to him to stay that way or move.

Oliver gave yet another groan as the man moved to his neck and chest. And when he was let go from the position that he was in. His body almost moved by a reflex as he pulled off his own shirt and sat up at the same time. Once he was up he was kissing at Drax's chest, humming as he enjoyed himself. His hands ran over the man's body, he was a bit embarrassed by the fact that he had acted so quickly. However, he was horny now and he wanted Drax.

Drax was quite surprised he hadn't stayed there, used to these types of men having little to no sexual drive, however, when the boy leaned up and kissed his chest he let him kiss him and smirked. "Good boy..." he mocked, his voice deep. And here he was the dog. Olivers hands moved over his body and it made him shiver, the muscles of his chest and abs twitching slightly. "Mmm..." He moved his hand to the males chin pulling his face up for him to face him. "You sure you can handle me?" He asked, not waiting for his answer as he leaned forward and slipped his fangs into the flesh of where his neck met his shoulder. His eyes slid closed as he shared the blood from the boy. He drank slowly, in no need for the blood, as he was only drinking to pump up the erotic nature that was his feral attitude. It worked well as when he pulled back and healed up the spot before pulling back to look at him. His eyes now were crimson, with a blue ring on the inside. A vampire in this position would be unable to control themselves, however, because he was a hybrid it was much easier to him to remain in full control while he let the male touch him. He moved back and up on his knees, slowly unbuttoning his pants and flipping down the sides, letting his huge bulge pucker over the top of his zipper, still hidden by the cloth of his boxers. "Pleasure me." He said, looking at him with a very domineering look in his eyes. Behind the cotton was hidden a thick 10 inch cock that was graciously dripping precum for the male. He moved his hands to his own hips and sat on his ankles, commanding the male to pleasure him while he sat there for a moment.

Oliver glanced up when he was called a good boy. He gulped a bit and continued with what he was doing until Drax stopped him. He blushed a bit and wanted to look away, "I should be asking you the same thing." he said, as he gave a loud moan at the bite. He couldn't believe that this was pleasurable to him. He gave yet another groan as the man pulled out of him and Oliver's eyes locked onto Drax's. He gave another gulp, maybe he couldn't handle this beast. However, that thought went right away when he saw what was laying in store for him. He didn't care anymore if he could handle it or not. He wanted that inside him for sure. He didn't need to be told twice to pleasure the man he went straight for what his mouth wanted so badly. He liked on the outside of the cotton first before moving and just licking what was showing to him without removing the boxers.

He was going to prove to Drax that Oliver could handle anything that he through at him. The way he was going to do this? Teasing the ever loving shit out of the werevamp. His hands moved, looking like they were going to reveal more of the cock so he could suck on it, but instead they grabbed the man's balls gently through the fabric and started to massage them as he sucked on the underside of the cock through the fabric. Only occasionally would he give attention to the skin that was showing to him, licking it once or twice, maybe sucking on it for a few seconds before he would move back down to teasing the man through the cloth again.

Draxen couldn't help but moan softly as the other gripped his balls gently and started giving him attention. "Good boy." He said gruffly, moving his hand to the males head, stroking his hair. He looked down at him and waited until he eventually started to suck at him through the cotton. Not wanting to wait anymore he moved his hand down to his boxers and pulled his cock through the hole. It wasn't giant, but it wasn't medium sized either. He was larger than average, a good 10 inches when fully erect a decent size for anyone used to fucking a human. He had the stamina of a dog, and the mechanics of a human body, so it was likely to become rather a hot and heavy sexual experience. His hand moved to his cock and he ran the head over the boys lips, leaking precum onto his mouth. He didn't wait before grabbing him by the hair and pulling him down onto his cock, his mouth engulfing his member party, the head for now, giving him a chance to prepare before he pulled him onto his cock half way, holding him before pulling him off to breathe, then going 3/4's of the way, repeating the process until the males nose was up against the flesh of his groin. He held him in place while he forced him to deepthroat his cock. It was pure extasy, and he only pulled back when the male started to struggle, making him even more aroused at the new found control.

Oliver hummed against the cock a few times enjoying teasing the other. When he noticed the other decided to take it into his own hands and take the cock out he smirked. He continued with what he was doing, enjoying sucking on the cock. Still teasing the man. However, he soon pulled up to find the head of Drax's cock being ran on his lips. And then something he wasn't expecting from Drax, he was forced to take the cock. He didn't mind too much at first, because at first it was just the head. He gave a light groan, enjoying the dominance. However, his eyes went wide when the other forced him half way down. He gasped for breath when he was let up and looked up to Drax "What the-" he said, it was all he could get out before he was shoved down on it again, this time only taking more. This continued to happen until the full 10 inches was down his throat. He gagged slightly, but was still forced to take it until he felt like he was going to die. He did his best to struggle against the man, by the time he was let up he felt light headed from not being able to breath.

He looked at Drax and was gasping for air, "The fuck, man! Give a guy some warning." he said, taking a few more breaths. He so focused on the fact he couldn't breathe that he barely realized how hard he was. His cock was straining for release already after he was tortured with taking that cock in his mouth and down his throat. He backed up slightly.

He smirked. "Thought you said you could handle me?" He said. "Just proving you wrong... " He had won that, he could handle the kid, but the kid wasn't up for the challenge of handling him. He moved his hand over his own cock, putting one hand behind his head as he stroked his cock, looking towards the male that now sat on the end of his bed tramatized. He dripped dominance as he sat there stroking, looking at him as if expecting him to lose this battle. He licked at his fangs, his hand continuing to move to please himself, the look on his face urging him to join but also daring him to get involved again. A challenge, quite a controversial challenge. The boy said he should be asking if he could handle Oliver, but, clearly, it was the other way like he had first assumed. He started bucking his hips into his hand provocatively, showing the boy what he was missing. If he wanted it, he was throating him first. "Besides...." he said, glancing at the boys groin. "Your nether region enjoyed it... You're a little slut, you just won't admit it... I can smell your arousal from being forced down on my cock like that, come be my personal little cock sleeve and be rewarded for being a good boy..." He flashed his fangs in a domineering smirk.

Oliver sent a playful glare Drax's way, "I can handle you, just saying give a guy some warning. How would you like it if I just shoved my dick down your throat?" he asked. As the other clearly continued to challenge him to try and handle him. He eyed the man's cock for a little while, letting himself settle down just a hair. When the other mentioned his arousal he blushed a tad bit. "I never said I wasn't a slut." he smirked and finally started to move back over to Drax. "I suppose you were right in saying I would make a good hunter. After all, if you think about it a slut is just a hunter for some cock...now aren't they?" he smirked and touched Drax's chest, kissing at it as the werevamp teased himself. He nipped at one point, just wanting to see how the werevamp reacted to Oliver showing a tiny bit of dominance.

Drax grinned at his comment. "Unlike you... I'd accept it like a good boy." He said this mearly to make him unsure what to say next, which is when he asked about a hunter. Hm. He thought about it and shrugged. "I suppose I slut for danger... and things to kill... you slut for things to fill your ass full of spunk... and your mouth full of flesh to the point you can't breathe. I won't tell you what I'm doing because I know what you want, what you like, I can tell by picking up what you're tone and body is sending in signals. He smirked when the kid started to be less of a pushover than he was used to, he actually quite enjoyed that. "Hmmm... Enjoying kissing at my chest?" He asked, moving his hand over his cock a little slower as he could already feel himself getting to the peak of his arousal.

Oliver chuckled when the other said he didn't need to tell him what he was doing. "Oh? Is it now?" he said, looking down at his body before nipping a bit harder at the man's chest. "No...I don't, I like biting it though." he murmured and bit in another place on the male's body. "And you really would take it like a good boy would you? Why to I seriously doubt that?" he asked, licking at the place he had just bitten. His body wanted more than just this though. Even he knew that a human would catch on to his arousal at this point. He wanted something rather bad, but he wasn't about to beg for it.

A challenge, Drax wasn't going to resist it. He turned the tables fast enough to make the boys head spin as he pinned him, removed his pants and had his cock in his throat in a moment. He dared him to challenge him again, as if Drax wasn't doing what he said he would do. He swallowed every inch, tightening his throat and letting his gag reflex naturally massage the organ. He pulled back once he felt the pulsing in the cock in his mouth, only to look up at the other and smirk. "Be careful what you wish for." He said. The biting he had been doing had driven him even more into an arousal state. He didn't give him much time to react before rolling him onto his stomach and rubbing the precum drizzled cock against the opening between his cheeks. He ran his cock from the males testicles up to the tail bone, while leaning forward to bite gently as his shoulder.

Oliver's eyes went wide and he let out a loud moan as the other seemed to magically have his cock down his throat. "Jesus...fuck!" he moaned, and instantly grabbed onto Drax's hair and held him down for two seconds. When the other finished Oliver was out of breath. He closed his eyes and was about to say something when Drax turned him over and pressed his cock up against his ass. He froze slightly and hummed. His ass was begging for that cock to be shoved inside of him. At the bite he gasped and cried out slightly. "Fuck...again." he murmured. He found he was really enjoying the biting. He really shouldn't it wasn't okay for a hunter to like this, though he wasn't exactly a hunter.

(going to put a temp hold on this, I've been enjoying a game with a friend and havn't really gotten around to posting much at all- don't want to keep you waiting - I will post to this as soon as the 'game time' slows down. we've been really into ARK survivial evolved )

"You should be careful what you wish for...Like I already said." The male said with a sly smirk on his face. He held his hand on the lower back of Oliver below him and grinned. Using the saliva from the boys previous attention on his cock he pressed into the tightness of the younger. "Mmm..." The tone of his voice slipped into a groan as he slowly inched himself into the other, his hand moving around in front to place his fingers on the pubic region of the male, the tips of his nails just barely scraping the flesh of the humans cock. He thought of saying how he didn't think a boy with that much flirting in his resume was this tight, but he didn't feel like getting stabbed. Regardless of what it was that was stabbing him, a finger, a hand, or a knife. He leaned forward using his hand on the boys lower groin to pull him closer into him, pushing until he was balls deep, hilted inside of Oliver. "So... hows it feel being the son of a hunter and being hilted by a Vampire wolf?" He asked, smirking into him. He let him absorb the happenings as his blue eyes closed and he started to piston into Oliver, allowing only a moments reprieve before pushing all the way back in, he started off slowly and started to pick up pace, eventually he was hitting into the male so hard that the bed had started to creak. Even faster and harder still he continued to push up to faster speeds, allowing the male to feel every inch of his cock filling him in areas where human cocks had no hope at reaching. At 10 inches long and quite a bit thick, he was sure he was part of the reason the male was so tight, but that being said, he was handling it all quite well.

Oliver smirked as he felt the other hold his hand on his back. He gave a light groan as the tip of the cock pressed inside of him. He licked his lips and arched into the cock that was being shoved into his ass. God it seemed to take forever to have Drax fully seated inside of him. With just that he felt almost completely satisfied. His cock was pulsing with want for coming but Oliver was doing his best to not cum at the moment. He wanted to at least have the other fuck him a little before he came. That was when the question came and all Oliver gave was a groan as the man started to thrust into him.

The faster and harder that he fucking got the louder and louder that Oliver got. His was arching each time to meet with the cock as it reached new places he didn't even realize existed. Eventually he was screaming and very quickly he was cumming. His hands were tangled in the bed spread underneath him as his body urged him to keep moving even though he had cum so fast. Nothing but moans and screams of pleasure were coming out of Oliver now. Too much more of this and he was pretty sure that no one would believe that Drax was his pet. It was most definitely going to be the other way around.

He could hear all the little groans, and small pants that the male couldn't help but smirk down at him. "You love it...So much for playing tough before." He chuckled and bit the side of his neck, almost letting his fangs slip into the flesh. They were threatening to. He pressed in fully as he bit down and he groaned, he could feel himself tighten up in his stomach and abdomen as he panted into the side of the others neck. His hands moved to the males hips and held him as he shuddered. He resisted biting down as he pulled out quickly, slamming back in as his cock started throbbing more and more, one more thrust and he hit his peak, filling the younger below him with a couple more thrusts to milk it out. As he did so his hand moved down below him to the males cock, wrapping his fingers tightly around the base, cutting off his own orgasm until he started to beg. He loosened his grip and pumped his hand helping him reach conclusion as well. His panting was heavy against the others neck. Just as the boy started cumming he slipped his fangs into the others flesh, sharing the life blood. His eyes closed as he drank from him very slowly so as not to take too much or barely any. He finally pulled back from him, healing the small holes where he bit. he let his cock pop out of the male and then moved onto his back next to Oliver, one arm rested to his side, off the bed, the other, closest to the male, bent up behind his head. His hand was his in own hair bent at the elbow. He looked over at him smirking a fanged smile. "Mmm. I loved that...." he said.

Oliver gave another groan as the man fucked him "Just 'cuz I love it, doesn't mean I'm not tough." he murmured as the other bit the side of his neck. He gave yet another groan and arched towards the fangs, only to wonder if he was going to get bitten again. When the other pulled out and slammed back into him he gave a scream. Oliver wasn't far behind Drax as the man came in him and then bit him. He gasped and groaned as he was bitten. "Oh fuck." he groaned, and after the other finished he relaxed even more than when they had started. He looked over to Drax and chuckled when the other said he loved it "Well, I sure hope so, it would suck if you came and didn't like it."

Back
Top Bottom