Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aren't you my enemy? - Me and Gumdrop

Oliver finished gathering the supplies for the blood outside and then worked on the supplies for the make shit transfusion. When he finished he came into see Drax cutting himself and sighed, "God...how I wish that wasn't normal for me to be seeing." he said and shook his head, moving over to the man's arm and pulled something out of his back pocket. He gave a small smile, "Well, I wasn't going to come here completely unarmed... you are a monster after all." he said and worked the deadman's into his arm. "now...the rest of it." he said and moved over to Drax's hip. He slowly worked through pulling out the bits of silver that he could find in the wound that hadn't gotten to the blood stream yet.

It seemed, though he wasn't a good hunter, he had picked up enough to take care of his father and brother when they came in all messed up from a fight. He sighed and double checked the wound before cleaning it out, not paying any mind to Draxen if he complained. He eyed the wound that was self inflicted for a moment, "How much more do you think?" he asked, "Can't say I've ever drained a body before..." he explained.

Drax closed his eyes almost enjoying the soft touches from the young kid on his hip, he wasn't enjoying the pain but being so close to death was somehow mellowing to him. "Mm." Was his answer. "All...." He said, keeping the wound bleeding. He started weakening. "Every drop, as soon as I pass out wait a bit longer thne start. "We can live 24 hours while being drained, between the silver and the bloodloss... I'll pass out likely." he said. He slowly started driffting out as the bloodloss got to him. Oliver could let him die, easy, his brother wouldn't have to and it would be peaceful for hte most part for the hybrid wolfboy.. on the other hand, Drax had saved him... it would be wrong ...

"Yeah, yeah okay...um...how, how am I supposed to feed this to you?" he asked, glancing at Drax as he seemed to be slipping in and out of consciousness. "Drax..." he poked the other a bit, "Drax...Drax how to I feed this to you, you'll be all passed out. I mean, is this like a needle thing or just like a vampire thing?" he asked, eying the other a bit. He seriously needed this information.

He wasn't too conscious but he was concious enough. "Drink...." He said just before his head drooped to the side. It didn't take long after that that all the blood drained and his skin was turning back to normal. He was fed the blood and soon regained consciousness. He could drink the blood like a vampire and then it would absorb into his system and help him beat his heart. soon he was back awake and smiled at Oliver. "Thanks Oliver..." he said. He stood up, his body was covered in blood from the bit of fun he had. He moved his hand up to the shower, turned it on, and stripped off his clothes. He didn't have a shower curtain, he revealed all his glory to the kid as if it was nothing. He washed the blood free from his body and turned to him. 6'0 blue eyes, brownish dark hair, toned athletic build and lets not forget the cock that swayed limply between his legs. It was about 7 inches long flacid, would make a guy wonder how much when hard? "Thanks Oliver..." he stepped out, dripping water onto the floor. he reached for a towel to the side of the boy and slowly wrapped it around his hips. he smirked over at the kid and then walked out. The shower had cleaned out the blood, washing it down the drain so that was one thing.

Oliver nodded as the other told him to have him drink it. He waited and kept glancing back toward the kitchen. They really needed to get the outside clean. When Drax was finally seemed to be looking normal...well normal for what he was Oliver started to pour the blood down the man's throat. He jumped when Drax seemed to take over on drinking the stuff and back up against the wall. He nodded to acknowledge the other but didn't say anything. He watched the other strip for a moment before carefully adverting his eyes. No, there was no need to get attracted to that. However, his eyes were curious and when he locked on to what he was curious about he wish he hadn't looked.

Oliver looked away once again until the arm was in front of him and grabbing a towel. He licked his lips at the smirk and nodded again. "right, uh... blood, outside. I'll clean." he said, almost mechanically as he headed out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to gather the supplies from before so he could get his mind on something else.

He couldn't help but notice how he licked his lips and he smiled. "Mm. Yes." he said, walking from the bathroom to his bedroom. He got dressed and met the boy outside. "So... did your brother buy the whole 'partying' gig? I suppose I shouldn't have attacked him." He said, walking over to the kid. "You'd make a great hunter." He said, starting to help him clean up the blood. "Why havn't you ever... well... become one?" He asked, there had to be a reason why he was avoiding it right?

Oliver was well into work of making sure there was no signs of the blood left, going so far as using bleach and another household product to make sure that his brother had no way of tracking the blood. "No, you shouldn't have. I could have handled it." he glanced over to Drax and shook his head, "no, not really. though he never really does anyway." he explained and sighed. When the other said he would be a good hunter he couldn't help but laugh. "Trust me.... I would be an awful hunter, I've been studying for years and I still can't do it." he explained.

However, when the other asked him why he didn't become one, "I hate killing." he said simply. "I think it's pointless and stupid. And to kill just to kill the killers doesn't make any sense to me." he explained. Oliver glanced at the grass, "you would be pretty easy prey...you know that?" he asked and shook his head working on moving leaves around so as to cover the blood than lead a trail right to the house. "It's a surprise you've lasted this long." he sighed. "Look, just because I know how to cover my tracks, doesn't make me a good hunter...it makes me hard prey." he explained, "I've at least learned that much..."

He cocked his head. "You were pretty easy prey." he said. "How do you figure I am? If it's because I live here instead of with a pack... I do have an explaination about that." he said. "My pack and I don't really click.... I mean... they are still family... but... yeah... we kinda had a falling out and I was kicked out. I'm still 'part of the pack' but hardly..." he said. "If you knew how to cover your tracks, how did you end up vampire food... and with me?" He grinned. "In all seriousness, you're lucky. I did research that was the alpha that attacked you." he said. "one bite and you would have been history if he wanted you. You apparently weren't what he was looking for in new blood." he said.

"You can't even cover your tracks. My brother would have been lead right back here." he said, when the other called him out on being vampire food he winced. "Well, that was....I mean... I wasn't exactly... covering... my tracks..." he said, fidgeting as he finished up the lawn. He knew what he was admitting to. He had put himself in danger, purposely, well sort of. He hadn't exactly realized that the vampire was an alpha. He just thought he was a vampire looking for some fun for the night. A quick bite here or there wouldn't have caused all that much harm. He had a back up....kind of.

"If you want to toy with a vampire... toy with me... at least that way you won't end up regretting it. You must love flirting with danger, don't you." His speed increased as he ran at the boy pinning him to the wall - roughly, but still gentle. His hand was on the males throat, leaving only a little room on one side of his neck where his hand wasn't grabbing. He didn't intend to choke him, just jolt him a little. "I like that..." He was looking right into his eyes, his icey blue eyes colliding with the boys deep orbs. "You love the fact that I can kill you so easily... I can end your life with a simple movement and you love it... I can feel your heart racing, and your adrenaline pumping." He leaned forward and nipped the side of his neck before pulling back. "You had the option to bring your brother back here... but instead you help me hide again... You're flirting with danger... can you handle it?" He asked, giving him time to respond before removing his hand from the boys throat. He finally took the time to actually look at the kid, he was actually quite attractive... cute, he'd say. He smiled at him. "What makes you so drawn to us, to the things that so easily could end your life?" He asked.

Oliver rolled his eyes, "oh yes, because you're so much less dangerous than any other vampire." he said. He was about to pick up the things he had brought out but found he was pinned to the wall. He gulped and couldn't seem to take his eyes away from Drax's. "I-I never said th-th-th-that." he said, biting his tongue the moment he felt the nibble on his neck. "Of course it's racing! You have me pinned to a wall!" he hissed at Draxen. However when Drax mentioned his brother he looked away, this was a good point. "Well, I owe you one for me...and probably one for my brother. I'll take this as my brothers...so I still owe you one." he mumbled.

"I'm not drawn to you." he mumbled. He wasn't, was he? It wasn't like he constantly went out looking for vampires and werewolves to flirt with. He was just a natural born flirt. It wasn't his fault that vampires and werewolves were attractive half the time.

He laughed and pulled away from him walking behind him towards the house. "Keep telling yourself that... meanwhile... stay away from alphas. You want a quick fun night, head my way - you'll come and go as a human and likely have a pretty good time at that." He said. He was half wondering to himself if the boy was coming merely to settle scores or something else. Damien was attractive, but not overly so. he had sexy eyes, a decent body, and he took care of himself. He did also have fangs and hell, who didn't like fangs? He couldn't help but look at the boy, taking in what he looked like. "Well, if you're only here to say thank you... you're welcome." he said. "And thanks for helping me too." Perhaps it would be better if the two didn't meet back up, they were clearly from different backgrounds, despite enjoying a day together ... or at least, kinda. Damien started wondering what would happen if he hadn't saved the kid, but he wasn't left to wander long. In the middle of his joking around he turned to face Oliver and his eyes widened as he looked past Oliver. "Don't move...." he said, stepping in front of the boy as a few figures walked out of the shadows. Drax seemed to know them and they seemed to know him. "Nothing to see here."

One of them stepped forward into the moonlight and it was clear he was licking his fangs. "Draxen...." the male said. "Have you brought us a snack?"
"No." Damien replied roughly. "He's not for you." he thought fast. "He's my mate, touch him and there will be consequences. "
"Mmm..." Another said, stepping forward, Drax kept the boy behind him.
"We just want a taste..." Another said.
Five in total.
"Why are you here?"
"We followed him... and... Mmm... the blood, all the blood. He's right you know... you really do fail at protecting yourself how could you even pretend to be able to protect him? Hm? Best just leave him to us... we'll make a good little hunter out of him... And we'll hunt humans with him."
"He's not a weapon, and he's not going with you."
"Pity... You should have just accepted..." The male locked his eyes on the boy.
Drax shifted to his wolf form and snarled at them. These cretin were part of the vampies he fought a lot, he killed a couple of them rarely, but for the most part they stayed away, the bloodlust for the kid was driving them mad.

Oliver watched the other for a moment as he was pretty much told that Drax was willing to have some fun with him. He chuckled and was pretty close to telling the other he was willing to have a good time with him right now, until he was told to not move. He glanced around Drax and frowned. Shit, what was Drax's house? Catnip for monsters? It seemed just about everyone knew where this man's house was. "Seriously... dude, you need to move." he said as he stepped back even more so into the wall of the house. He watched Drax turn into his wolf form and glanced around for something that he could use to help. What a day to not bring his knife. He frowned and found...oh great, a stick. Well, it would have to do for now. He picked it up and held it, waiting for any of them to get near.

Drax was going to be completely overwhelmed by the sheer number of how many fangs there was. He glanced back towards the boy and then focused his vission again on the vampires. They all started to walk towards them slowly, stepping closer and closer until they were close enough to grab Drax. Drax thought it was all over for them but he lunged for them, shoving a bunch of them back as he attempted to tear out the throat of one of the fangs. One of them jumped on his back and bit him ripping into his spine while the other advanced on the boy. He got close to the boy and reached out to grab him when he was suddenly stopped and fell to the ground after a sound of a single gunshot. One after the other they dropped all but the last two that had attacked Drax, Drax was still struggling to overcome them being slightly over his match at the moment. A man walked up from the shadows of the night, shaking his head. "Oliver..." It was Damien! Was he sure a sight for sore eyes. "Didn't you learn before that this isn't a good place to party?" he asked, walking over. He lifted his gun and took aim at the two that were attacking Drax, shooting both. Drax was unharmed and he threw one of them off him to be face to face with a gunbarrel. He looked past the barrel and saw Damien, Olivers brother. He swallowed and stepped back, with all intentions on running.

"Is that a werewolf?" He paused to ask, not looking away from the wolf at the end of his barrel. It was now or never, Damien didn't want to cause his brother harm, but he could tell now that he was lying to him. "Who is this, it's the same wolf from last night." He said. he was happy that he followed his brother to this house. Doing so gave him a lot of questions with no answers, and now he sought answers. "Oliver... tell the truth, who is this?"

Drax shifted his form. "I can explain..." he said.

"I didn't ask you. I asked Oliver, now learn your place ..." he said, keeping the gun trained on him. "I won't ask again Oliver." To this moment, Damien had been patient with his brother, but his refusal or at least reluctance to answer was starting to wane on his nerve. He stopped talking and waited for his brother to explain things. He had lied to him the previous night, telling him he was here having drinks... drinking what exactly. Was his brother fornicating with the enemy, what did it take to teach Oliver that these creatures were dangerous and deserved to be shot on sight.

The pain in Drax's spine from the bite was hard to ignore, the bite had ripped into the nerves there, but he did his best to do just that. It was slowly starting to go away, so that was a bonus.

(awww, I love it!)

Oliver held the stick in front of him, he knew this wasn't going to do much against a vampire. The stick was flimsy and wouldn't even attempt to work as a stake. He jumped when he heard the gunshot and looked over, begging it to be his brother. His father wouldn't ask questions, his brother would. He gave an awkward smile when he saw it was his brother. "Yeah, well, sue me." he mumbled and winced when the gun was turned in Drax's direction. "W-" he stopped as the vampires were shot but not Drax.

"I-" he stopped, Drax had shifted, well there went that idea. He bit his lip and then moved in front of the gun so that his brother had to aim at him. "Damien....I-" he stopped once again and finally sighed, there was no point in hiding it any more apparently his older brother was determined to prove that Oliver was lying this time. "I got into it with an alpha the other night." he said, "I would have died if it was for Drax." he explained. "I was just coming back to repay him. He saved my life, then he spared yours. Surely you don't think that last night you had just gotten lucky?" Oliver said before glancing over his shoulder to Drax. "I still owe him. I know that you don't like this kind of thing and you don't want me anywhere near things like him, but think about it Damien....he hasn't killed me and he's only saved my life. Which is what he was trying to do when you showed up." he explained.

Damien didn't like that he stepped in front of the gun, but just in case he kept it up, lowering it just a little so he wouldn't shoot him lethally on accident. He started to listen to his brother explaining the debt and nodded. Honorable... He looked behind him at the werewolf ...thing. He nodded when he said that he 'doesn't like that kinda thing'

Drax spoke up. "I'm... not a think... My name id Draxen... and I'm a hybrid."

Damiens eyes widened. "What?"
He paused. "A hybrid... Vampire and werewolf.. hybrid..." he said softly. His blue eyes connecting with Damiens brown ones.
"A...hybrid... That would explain a bit..." He said. "Are you... with my brother?"
He grinned. "No, but... I wouldn't say no to him."
Damien shook his head and smiled. "Well... I can't say I've ever thought I was going to have a full on conversation with a ... Hybrid... or vampire, werewolf, demon, whatever. " He said. "But you don't SEEM bad... So maybe I can give you a chance..." He lowered his gun. "But keep it secret from the coven..." He said. They called the hunters gathering group a coven because it pretty much was, except instead of witchcraft they practiced, it was demon hunting.

(replying from phone. My apologies for possible shortness or awful grammar mistakes)

Oliver chuckled when Draxen spoke up, "I am aware...I just didn't think you wanted to mention the whole hybrid thing." He said and shrugged. However, when he got approval from his brother to essentially be fucking around with Drax his jaw dropped. "I...I'm sorry, was there just a permission giving transaction of allowing me to fuck him?" He asked, looking confused. "that's it. I'm dead, that vampire really did kill me and this is hell!" He said and leaned, holding himself up by leaning on the gun a bit. "just shoot me now." He mumbled.

He sighed and looked up to his brother, "trust me, I wasn't even planning on telling you. Like I'm gonna tell the coven. I'd get lucky if it was just dad giving me a beating over the fact that I even allowed Drax to help me. Not that I had much of a choice, being nearly dead and all." He went on before looking over to Drax, "so....what will it be. I owe you my life. Only fair to get compensation." He said, doing his best not to sound suggestive, after all his brother was still there.

Drax looked at the male that was known as Damien and he smiled to him. "Thank you...." he said. "I appreciate the trust... " he said softly. He looked over at the kid and his smirk grew wide. "Mmm... I can think of a few things." he said smirking.
Damien rolled his eyes. "I gotta head back... don't get too rough with him... " he said. He didn't know exactly how he felt about this hybrid, but he would have to just deal with what they wanted to do.
Drax looked over at Oliver and he moved towards him putting his finger under his chin. "There is one thing that me and your brother agree on... I think... You're learning to protect yourself more."
Damien nodded. "Yeah, he does need to... Killing isn't the only answer." He said.

Oliver looked between Damien and Drax, yeah, there had most definitely been a transaction here. Here, here is my brother have fun fucking him! Oh I will! He was pretty sure this is exactly what happened. He found himself blushing just ever so slightly when Drax touched his chin. "Yeah, well...like I said not fond of killing." He glanced over to his bother and frowned, "Who are you?" he asked, tilting his head. He moved away from Drax and poked his brother in the chest. "Because you aren't my brother." he said, "saying its okay for me to be around some one who is the very creature you absolutely hate and now saying that killing isn't the only way?" he shook his head.

This was something entirely new to him. It was like his brother had done a 180 over night. Not that he minded or anything, it was just strange to hear his brother say these things. "Plus, I don't need to protect myself more...seriously, Drax you've caught me two times in which I have just been ill prepared. And Damien...you can vouch that I don't get in well, in that much trouble." he tried. Okay, maybe he did need to protect himself more.

He chuckled. "Well, for one ... you trust him... or at least you seem like you do... who am I to question that... I'm not father. And for two... Killing isn't the only way... never has been... sure is fun though." he said grinning.
"Speaking of which... lay off my wolves..."
He tilted his head a bit. "Well... I'll try. I can't promise anything though."
He looked at his brother and couldn't help but start laughing his ass off. "That much trouble??? Trouble FOLLOWS YOU."
"he's kinda right... those vamps did follow you here... " he said. "They like you. You're a trouble magnet... must be why I'm so into you already."
Damien rolled his eyes. "Seriously though... I'm okay with... this... but keep it secret.. and I swear if you hurt him, I'll put silver in your dome."
Drax nodded. "Yes sir..." he said, not really wanting to be shot in the head. "I can help you."
"....Help us?" Call him interested....
"Yes... My tracking skills can help you track down vamps... " He said, puffing out his chest a little.
The brother was considering this... "Interesting... how would you not get found out?"
"I could be Oliver's pet." He grinned. Hey, he didn't need to be a bottom to be on the leash.
Damien rolled with that one. He couldn't stop laughing and Drax looked at him pouting.

(Tell me that isn't adorable >.> Ever seen the dom pout? XD )

Oliver looked from Drax to Damien for a moment, "Oh brother, won't you two just get a room?" he mumbled under his breath and stretched. "Whatever. Can't help it if I'm attractive." he said, chuckling a bit. Okay, so perhaps he did attract trouble a lot, but it seriously wasn't his fault, it just kind of happened.

As the others talked about Drax helping them out he frowned a bit. He didn't say anything but all it meant was more killing. Sure, they kept saying that killing wasn't the only way, but that didn't mean that they were going to stop doing it. "Uh, no...your not." he said, crossing his arms, "I'm not becoming a hunter. I told you." he looked over to his brother and glared at the laughing man, "And lord knows I've yelled it at you. I won't have any part of this. Feel free to go willy nilly on your kind, mind you, but I'm not having it. You think I get into trouble now, say your my pet and see what happens." he rolled his eyes.

He looked over at him, his blue eyes studying the other boy. "You'll get into trouble if I'm your pet?" he asked, smirking. "How so exactly?" He asked. He smirked and nodded. "Then I guess I better be your pet to save you from trouble, huh?" He said grinning, glancing over at Damien.

Drax was interested in his reasons for not wanting to become a hunter, was there something stopping him from accepting his family tradition, or just because he didn't enjoy killing? "What exactly is it that you hate Hunting for?" Drax asked. "I mean, hunt things that are a danger, that kill innocents. Isn't that a good thing?"

"I can't think of anything worse for a monster than to have a human sending another monster to do his bidding." he spat out, though when he saw the smirk he blushed a bit, realizing that he might have Drax that was a bit of trouble as well. He didn't say anything about it though.

When the other asked him why, "I told you. I don't kill. To kill another being is stupid, even if they are dangerous. Beings can change." he said, and looked away from Drax and his brother, "if I've said it once I said it a thousand times, an eye for an eye just makes the whole world blind." he muttered. "I refuse to become a hunter and that is that."

Back
Top Bottom