Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aren't you my enemy? - Me and Gumdrop

TeSPWut.png
Rain could only do so well to mask the scent that permeated the air that night, a salty, sweet, and savory scent. He knew at once that this smell was blood, a lot of it. Dropping his muzzle to the ground he started sniffing out the smell, it wasn't far away but by his calculations "far away" could be miles. He had a very sensitive set of features, from the vampiric eyes that gave him perfect vision in the dark, to the heightened hearing that allowed him to hear even the smallest of sounds from a far distance. Draxen had it all. His ashen fur made it hard to see him in the night, combined with his behemoth paws and strong muscular body, it made him a force to be reckoned with. If this giant behemoth were to jump from the darkness, your life would be over. He was once a leader of a pack, the strongest and most agile of the wolves until one fateful day. He was born a full-blooded wolf, but something about his blood was dormant until he grew old enough. His body started to flesh out, his fangs grew longer and his thirst for blood started to become stronger. Controllable, unlike that of a true vampire, this wolf was one of a kind, the first, and only known hybrid.

A growl would resonate through the air as he lunged towards a vampire that was holding a small - at least in relation to his own size - figure by the throat. The figure was bloody, seemingly the vampire had cut bits of the figure to have its fill of pain before he ended the figures life. Draxen hated vampires, they were disgusting creatures who fed from their victim with little to no care about who the individual was or what they wanted. Draxen wrapped his jaws around the creatures throat and ripped him back from teh figure, he noticed the figure stood for a moment, swayed and then dropped to the ground. He continued to rip apart the vampire tearing his throat out and savoring the blood. The blood of a vampire sated him much more than that of a human normally, but something about the scent the boys blood carried drew him in he found out as he moved to the figure now recognized as a particular gender. He nuzzled the boys' cheek with his nose but when there was no response he shifted his form and applied pressure to the wounds. He picked the boy up in his arms and took him back to his place as quickly as inhumanly possible. He was worried the boy wouldn't recover and he quickly started dressing wounds, shifting to his wolf form to lick a couple of the deeper wounds and force them to heal. The healing properties of a werewolves saliva were only present in stronger werewolves, weaker ones didn't possess this ability.

He waited for the boy to wake up, leaving water and some crackers near the bedside just in case. Draxen sat in a chair beside the bed on the side, his hands folded under his head with his elbows rested on his knees.

(Modern or dark ages - I'm thinking modern would work a little better in this situation)

Oliver really should have listened to his family. They were hunters after all. He was supposed to be one, and god did they try to make him one. However, Oliver always had been a little different. He was smaller than his brother, mostly in height. He stature was slim, but he loved to run, which was the only thing that kept his family from getting on his case of not being a good enough as a human being. He emerald green eyes were sharp as well, they caught as much as human eyes could. Honestly, if he actually tried to be a hunter he probably would have been a good one. There was just one problem. He didn't like the idea of killing, even if it was killing killers. No, Oliver preferred to flirt his way through trouble, letting his family handle his blunders. However, this time... well, this time the blunder couldn't be solved by a family member because the family was no where to be found. Oliver had been out and checking a few men out at the local bar. He should have known that the man he had flirted with was not exactly human. The way he kept playing with his neck. Oliver would have kicked himself in the ass if he had been able to move.

At the moment Oliver was getting the very essence of his living self sucked out of him. The world was going dark. He couldn't help but thinking that this was it. A hunter was finally going to kick the bucket in the most humiliating fashion ever. Oh yes, hunters got taken out by vampires all the time, but they at least had fought back, Oliver let this happen to him! Well, not the practically dying part, but the having his neck nibbled on, yeah, that was his fault. Just before he completely lost it and the world went absolutely black for what he was sure was going to be the last time he heard a howl. That was weird, they were in the middle of the city, why would he hear a howl like that? That was a-

It was too late, he had blacked out. He just knew it, soon he was going to be seeing his mother, she had been taken out last year. Oddly enough, a car accident. What a nice normal way to go. He was going to get yelled at for sure, letting a vampire have his way with him. At least it wasn't his father or brother. His mom would probably be at least a little happy to see him, though sad that it was so soon. He had only just turned 21. He winced, feeling lots of pain. Wait? Pain? And what was that screaming he heard? Was that him? He opened his eyes and sat up. "Ow!!!" he screamed and looked down at himself. "What the fuck!" he screamed and reached to his neck. His body hurt like hell, but his neck hurt the worst it felt like it had been nearly torn apart. He winced again, he felt dizzy and his stomach hurt, what was going on? Oh right, he had been attacked by a vampire, this was normal. He looked around slowly, trying to figure out where he was had the sick creature decided to make the torture last longer?

Oliver's blurry eyes finally caught sight of someone sitting next to him. He couldn't quite get a good look at him but he was pretty sure this wasn't the man he had gone behind the bar with. He hissed at the pain but moved his hand to rub his eyes "Who are you?" he asked, looking at the man in the chair. He finally managed to clear his blurry eyes and get a good look at the man. He froze. Well, out of the frying pan and into the fire. This man was massive, there was no way he was simply human. He licked his lips and started to grope around the bed to see if he could find anything to fight with.

(Modern is good with me, hope the post is okay)

He looked at the boy and stood. "Easy.. Relax. You're safe here." He said. He had checked the boy for weapons just in case and he stripped most of the boys clothes off except for the pants, so that he could bind the wounds. Standing at about 6 foot 2 he was pretty tall, and muscular in a form of athletic. "I'm Draxen... and I saved your ass." he said, looking at him. His eyes were silver with a icey blue tinge to them. He leaned down and handed him the water. "I took your weapons... pocket knife... couple of other odds and ends... " he said. "For my protection of course..." He said. "You're a hunter." He said it as a fact, not a question. "Or at least in training, yes?" He asked. He waited for the reply before asking the next question. "So you know what I am then?" He asked. His wolf form was large compared to his human form, he still looked human in this form, he wasn't giant, just, taller than average as well as athletically buff.

(Conversation makes it hard to make big posts, hope that doesn't bother you.)

Oliver backed up slightly, even though it hurt, as the man stood up. He eyed the water when it was handed to him before he finally took it and sipped it. He continued to eye Draxen for a moment before he nodded, "yeah, though after this time I doubt I'll even be in training." he mumbled. "God, I've seriously fucked up this time." he said, mostly to himself and looked at his knees as he pulled them up slowly. He set the water back down and curled into himself. "Well considering I'm not dead by some miracle and that you haven't bitten me to death... I'm going with werewolf." he said, taking another look at Draxen. So he had paid some attention to his family's teachings.

Oliver turned away from the man, he had already checked for anything that the werewolf might have missed. Nothing. He frowned and chewed the inside of his cheek. "So... how is this gonna work?" he asked, "I mean, don't get me wrong, I feel grateful for you saving me and all, but I'm supposed to hate your kind remember? Kill them. So, this is kind of a confusing situation for me. And from what I've heard this situation really should be happening. If anything you would have taken me away to eat me or something like that, right?" he asked, though he seemed rather nonchalant for someone that seemed to be certain that he was about to die by the hands of a another monster twice in one night. What luck Oliver was having today.

God, the shit he managed to get himself into. That wasn't even including if he made it home. If he made it home and this got out, he was in even deeper shit. He gave a groan at the thought, maybe he would be better for the werewolf to just kill him and get it over with. He would so be willing to take on his mother rather than his brother and father. At least then it would be one on one.

(Naw, as long as we keep it at a paragraph or more, I'm happy)

Draxen thought it funny the boy had no idea what he was up against. "Mmm." He answered simply at 'werewolf' he started asking a lot of questions and it made the werevamp laugh softly. "Oh... yes... you do look delicious enough to eat..." he said jokingly. He leaned forward, placing his hands on either side of the boy pinning him between himself and the wall. "I didn't save you to eat you." He said, his tongue tracing one of his fangs. "Or else you'd already be dead." He leaned forward to his ear, breathing down his neck. "I'm not a werewolf." He said, leaning back to look into his eyes, something about the way he looked at him claimed dominance, a state of mind which, Draxen was in complete control. "You've likely never seen or heard of what I am before." he said. He pulled away allowing the kid to breathe, standing up and smirking slyly. "I could let you go back but knowing hunters you'd send them this way... What to do... what to do...." He said, looking over at him - his eyes just over half lidded as he tossed his options through his mind.

Oliver winced at the man as he joked about eating him. He glanced at the hands pinning him to the wall and licked his lips. Shit. This was it. That's when he noticed the fangs, nearly missing what the werewolf had said. His eyes darted back to Draxen. Oh he could get lost in those eyes that was for sure. he shook his head when the man finally gave him some space. What the hell was he thinking, he just got in trouble for flirting his way out of a deadly situation. To do it twice in one night, and this werewolf was different then the others. Those fangs weren't a werewolves were they? Granted he had never seen them up close and personal before, but he could have sworn they were more like vampire fangs.

Oliver licked his lips as he waited for Draxen to come up with something to do with him. He opened his mouth before shutting it. No, Oliver, don't be stupid. You cannot flirt your way out of this situation....can you? He wasn't sure, but maybe he had a chance? He had to get out, that's all he needed to do, then he could send his father and brother here and boom, all would be perfect. "Well, I suppose you could always eat me." he said, with a heavy suggestion on the word eat, as if he was purposely trying to get the wolf to go another route. "It would keep me quiet, it's pretty embarrassing to tell hunters how you got out alive without killing the beast." he explained. Total lies, but Draxen didn't know that, his brother was well aware how he got out of situations like this.

He knew the boy had seen those fangs, but would he have any idea what they were, who he was? He was enjoying making this boy a bit uncomfortable, almost as if he wanted Drax to take on the challenge. He couldn't help but look at the boy as he was dressing the wounds and he didn't deny that the kid was quite adorable, even knocked out. He smirked as the boy seemed to invite him to eat him. "Keep you quiet...huh?" He asked, a soft growl to his question. Draxen moved towards the boy again, closing the space between them pinning him to the wall. "And what if I did, huh?" He asked, looking into the boys eyes. He licked at one of his fangs again and if the boy was paying attention he would have seen them elongate even further than they were sitting in his mouth at the moment. "What if I were to... do as you ask huh?" He said, pinning the boy by his wrists and leaning down to the place on his neck. he hadn't felt comfortable healing that area, healing the important places with his tongue like the wrist, and the front of his neck so he didn't bleed into his lungs, but the side of his neck was still injured and he removed the bandage with his teeth, just a simple cloth taped on gently. He examined the wound the vampire had made. "You're lucky..." he said. "He did bite you, but ... some vampires have the ability to hold back their toxin and not turn a human... " He was now speaking close to his neck, low, almost in a whisper. He licked the bite mark nibbling at his neck as the wounds closed. "What if I were to do it?" He said, dragging his fangs along the flesh of his neck while he had the boy pinned helplessly. The difference between Draxen's bite and a bite from a vampire was the hunger, the uneaven moments, ripping, sliding, gnawing. He would go straight in and out if he bit, no bloodlust would cause extra pain from ripping the fangs out, he was more practiced in making it feel good than most. "Well?" he said, giving the boy a moment to reconsider before he plunged his fangs into the flesh. The initial 'pain' would be gone almost instantly as he drank expertly from him before withdrawling and healing the wound. He still wasn't saying what he was, vampire, incubus? Demon? What exactly what this weird wolf creature. Most certainly he was werewolf, his body heat ran hot and he had already shown his wolf form, but werewolves didn't drink blood.

He slowly pulled back licking the blood from his fangs as he looked down at him with a lustful look in the icey orbs. "Mmmm... you do taste delicious." He said, the hold on his wrists becoming gentler. Just before the boy thought he would be sealing the deal, he pulled back and let him go. "Just proving... if I wanted you dead you would be." He said. "You're free to leave whenever you want, I healed up what matters, they don't even have to know what happened." he said, a soft smile on his face.

Oliver's eyes went wide and he struggled against the pinning of his wrists to the wall. He spotted the fangs again. Okay, yeah, that was not normal for a werewolf. He felt fear well up inside of him as Draxen got closer to him. "I-I would keep quiet, didn't you hear me?" he said, as he felt the bandaged removed. Again Oliver froze with fear, he hadn't thought about being turned. He could have been turned by that vampire. He could be turned by this... this thing. He felt the tongue against him and started to shake. He was gonna die. He was gonna die and then be turned into a whatever the hell this guy was. He gulped and almost spoke up to stop the vampire werewolf thing, but it was too late the fangs plunged into his neck and he gave a soft gasp of pain. Then the pain was gone and he blushed slightly, this actually felt a bit good. His breath turned ragged as he struggled half heartedly to get away from the man.

When he was let go he stared at the man's fangs for a moment. He found himself leaning forward slightly towards the warmth of the others body before the man said he was allowed to go free any time he wanted to. He blinked and looked insanely confused. When he finally came back to his rightful senses he frowned "Yeah, minus the two clearly vampire marks in my neck." he said, hissing it out before running his hand down his face. "Wait, no. I-I mean, thank you. For saving my life back there, you didn't have to." he said, feeling awkward in thanking a monster. He bit his lip for a moment before he put the bandage back on his neck. He was still a bit dizzy and that bite had not helped the situation. He was forced to stay here a little bit longer to make sure that he had at least gotten to the point where he could walk home. "What-" he started and licked his lips "What the hell are you anyway?" he finally asked, looking over to Draxen. "Werewolves don't need to drink blood... but vampires aren't as...um...they don't run as hot as you do." he said, still not liking out he phrased that.

The fear that the boy showed served only to turn Draxen on even more before he pulled back. He had closed the wounds but the kid didn't know that. He pulled back and looked down at him stumbling over his words. The boy seemed unable to find what he wanted to say, coincidently wording his phrase in a way that made Draxen quite happy. He said he ran hot, and, as strange as it sounded he liked how it came out. "Thanks." he said smirking. He moved his hand over and pulled the bandage from his neck. "You don't need them." He said, walking over to the dresser to pick up a desk miror to show him. The bite from him and the wounds from the vampire were gone. "Get going, the last thing I need is for some gun toting honky in here complicating things for me." He said. He wanted to keep the kid around but he knew the danger in fraternizing with the enemy.

Oliver looked at the lack of marks on his neck and nodded, okay so that was weird. However, when the man said to get going he shook his head. "Look, I wouldn't mind doing that, but I'm still a bit dizzy, so unless you want me passing out in front of your...um..." he looked around "I'm assuming house. Causing not only problems with hunters, but probably the authorities, I would say let me stay here for a bit until I can stand up without feeling like I'm gonna pass out again." he said. "Unlike I guess monsters, humans can only lose so much blood before they need some time. And I almost died today because of the lack of it." he explained.

"Also! I take offence to being called a gun toting honky. I'm not a honky and I clearly don't use guns. My father and brother do...but they aren't honkies." he said, frowning at the monster he still didn't know what the thing was. "Plus you haven't answered my question. You seriously don't think I'm going to leave without finding what you are, do you?" he continued on with his ramble. Clearly letting Oliver know that he had any leeway in his life staying his was not a good idea.

No, he really didn't want the guy passing out in front. He walked over to the boys things and pulled out a picture of his brother. "Again... gun totting honkey." He said. His brother was proud of his hunting, holding up a wolf head in his hand with a gun in his other. "I know of him." He said, looking at the boy. "YOu're welcome to stay until you can move... or I can help you get better faster... up to you really." He blinked at the comment. "You want to know what I am huh?" He shifted to his wolf form for a moment to jump and lunge at him, pinning him to the bed. He looked down at him and smirked, his dog 'fangs' were elongated sharper, and... they seemed to be in sheethes next to his gumline. he got close to the boy so he could take a closer look before pulling back and shifting back. Due to the shift the only thing drax was wearing as he pinned the boy down was a pair of pants, his shirt had almost completely ripped off of his body and the rest fell off. "Your worst nightmare... lets count the ways why... currently... werewolves and vampires collectively have about ... 8 weaknesses. I have one. I am the anti-hunter for hunters. There is only one way to 'kill' me, and no one so far has figured that out. If i wasn't partly on your side because of how adorable I find you, I'd be the most dangerous thing you've ever been so close to."

Oliver winced at the picture, yeah...that probably wasn't the best picture to prove his point. "I-he...look, he's not a honkey. He's just proud of his kills." he mumbled, "honkey implies he's stupid and he's not stupid." he mumbled. He loved his brother very much, though even he would admit that his brother could probably tone it down when it came to proudness of the kills. "Yeah, well, he's a good hunter." he mumbled and looked away from the werewolf vampire thing.

When Draxen said he could help him get better faster he tilted his head, now he was curious. Probably more so than for his own good. However, he never got to ask. Soon a wolf was lunging at him and pinning him to the bed. Fear was very evident in his eyes. Even if Draxen said he wasn't going to kill him anyone would be terrified of a monster like that pinning you to a bed... or pinning you anywhere for that matter. He stared at the teeth. No. There was no way. As the werevamp, at least that's what Oliver had decided to call Draxen got off of him he slowly sat back up and did his best to advert his gaze from the rather attractive looking chest in front of him. "I-I didn't think that was possible...how?" he said, looking to Draxen "How are you pos- excuse me?" he stopped mid question as the werevamp called him adorable.

What a night. First he attracts a vampire, flirts with said vampire, gets seduced and than nearly killed by said vampire. Then he is saved by something that shouldn't be able to exist, attempts to flirt with that thing too... now said thing says he's adorable? Oh yeah, he wasn't going to hear the end of this if it ever got out. What a knack he had for getting into situations like this. He sighed, "fuck me..." he mumbled to himself and let himself fall back, which wasn't his brightest idea of the night as it got him dizzy. He groaned and grabbed his head, "You mentioned about getting me better faster? How?" he asked.

"A good hunter that hunts my brethern..." He said, seemingly upset about it. What he didn't know is that the little 'party' was about to be crashed. He nodded a bit and shifted form lunging for him, he let him see his teeth and smirked as he changed back and the boy could look at nothing but his chest for a moment. Between his chest and his icey blue silvery eyes, he was definitely sexy, he knew it, and he used it. "How am I what I am?" he asked. "Well... unknown to me my mother was bitten by a vampire while pregnant with me. While it didn't effect her... It affected me... I got the virus, but it didn't affect me till I turned 23.. " he said. "At that age, I started becoming more and more strong... my... power... grew..." he said softly. He changed the topic about how cute the kid was and things changed a bit from there. He could have misread what was said, but the boy clearly said "Fuck me."

"Oh... trust me... I would." He said smirking. "you're delicious....I'd enjoy every minute of it." He smirked, letting him figure out what that meant before nodding to his question. "Ah, yes... I could let you feed from me." He said. "It would heal everything, including the blood loss which can't be healed by me just simply healing the wounds.

"Yeah, well, you kill us, fair is fair." he mumbled, though he clearly wasn't exactly happy about it either. As the man explained how he was possible he nodded, "I see..." he said and let it be from there. He was rather amazed by the fact that this was even close to possible. He was almost lost in thought about it and hadn't realized that he had even said 'fuck me.' So the comments that he received for this were rather... confusing for him. He tilted his head slightly about to ask what Draxen was going on about, but all he needed was the smirk. He nodded quickly just to get the topic to change.

"Feed... from...you?" he frowned, "It's that kind of bad?" he asked, "I mean, isn't that how you change people? Bite me than I feed from you voila insta vamp? Yeah, not happening, I'll deal with cookies, oranges and some rest thank you." he said, though he did think about it. That might take a little while. He had lost a lot of blood. How long would it be before he wasn't dizzy? He thought on it, timing was never his strong suit, his family would begin to worry. Mainly because they would be back from their hunts any moment and find that he was gone. Usually Oliver was home by now.

welcome back :3 )

"That isn't how it works." he said softly. "I have to bite and inject venom, then you feed." He said. "Are you sure you don't want to try drinking?"

It was 3am, he was getting worried. Damian had always been a little overzealous about protecting his younger brother. Damian saddled up all his shit and took off to find him, using GPS to track the boy down to a house. He slowly made his way up to the house cocking his gun. The click was silent to him but to the man inside, clear as day. Drax jumped off the boy and moved to the window opening it he shifted and jumped through the window out into the night. He made his way around the house and came around behind Damian smashing him into the ground. After shuffling and gunshots everything went quiet for a moment, Damien got up and Drax was nowhere to be found. Damien had been shot but not lethally, just in the leg. He stood up and limped towards the door opening it. "Oliver!" he called out, leaning on the door. He made his way into what could only be called the kitchen and he started fumbling to pull out some stuff to get the bullet out of his leg and antibacterial it.

"Oliver!" He called out again, he knew his brother was in the house, but perhaps unable to move? He left his leg unbandaged and made his way upstairs, running right into Oliver literally. On any other day, his brother wouldn't have knocked him over, but today he was off balance and fell over into the wall cursing to himself. "Dammit Oliver... why are you here?" He said. "It's 3 am... and fuck my leg hurts..." He was leaning against the wall, his leg bleeding pretty badly. He was twice the size of Oliver, only slightly smaller than the creature that had tackled him. His back up against the wall and his fist balled he tried pushing himself back on his feet but the pain was growing.

Oliver was about to actually say yes, why not right? Something new, plus it would piss the hell out of his brother. However he never got the chance, Drax was gone in a blink of an eye. He got up and looked out the window trying to see the man. He barely saw him turn the corner. He was dizzy but not horribly so. He moved over to his stuff that seemed to have been piled on the desk and picked it up, when he saw the light on his knife he cursed "shit." This had to be his brother.

He dropped his stuff back on the desk and headed out when he heard the gun shots. "God damnit...he could have just said something, I could have..." he licked his lips and turned the corner bumping into his brother. He looked at him down on the floor and glanced down at his body "What's it look like I'm doing?" he questioned, "I'm trying to have some fun." he said, looking at the wound he winced, "shit, don't tell me you shot the guy. God damn it, Damian. What the hell happened?" he asked. He got down on the floor and looked at the wound. "No...looks like you shot yourself." he sighed and shook his head. "Hold on, I'll get my kit." he said, something he was told to always carry with him, just in case.

He stood up slowly, leaning against the wall as the world spun around him. Great, he seriously needed to pretend like nothing was wrong or his brother was going to figure it out. He sighed and kept moving to get his kit. When he was back in the room he glanced around trying to see if Drax was there before grabbing his kit. He glanced back to the door "Draxen if you can hear me...please, please, please just play along. I rather not get chewed out by my brother tonight." he whispered and moved back towards his brother to help him get the bullet out of his leg.

Drax wasn't far from the house, he had gotten hit by the shot too, he couldn't show his face and that bullet had silver in it. It was a straight through shot but it still left him in pain. He could hear them talking inside and he could hear Oliver asking for him but he couldn't show his face, he was in his wolf form when he got shot in the hip, he couldn't come like he wanted.

His brother panted softly as he used the stuff Oliver has brought for him to remove the bullet and disinfect the wound. He winced and pulled off his belt wrapping it around his leg like a tourniquet. "Fuck." He said. "Why did that fuckin werewolf attack me, what the hell is going on here, why were you here with a werewolf Oliver?" He didn't know that his brother was actually considering fucking said werewolf. "You're gonna be the death of me one of these days." he said.

Oliver shrugged when his brother asked about the werewolf attacking him, "Like I know. Probably cuz you are a hunter." he said, "Or maybe because you were aiming that gun of yours where you shouldn't have been?" he said and shook his head "I wasn't here with a werewolf." he said, which wasn't technically a lie... he was there with a werevamp. He figured he owed Drax one, after all the man saved his life. "Anyway, come on. Let's go. I'll go grab my stuff say see you later and we can leave okay?" he said and left his brother on the floor. He figured that his brother would need his help walking anyway. Guess he was going to be doing his best not to pass out on the way home after all.

He went back into the room and started to grab his stuff. "So...uh, yeah. Sorry about that. Forgot he had the tracer on me." he said, he still didn't see Drax anywhere, but he figured he could at least hear him. "Look, uh... I suppose I owe you my life...and probably my brother's now too." he mumbled, "Let's go with I owe you two and call it at that." he said and left the room before helping his brother stand up. He closed his eyes trying to make the world stop spinning before moving forward with his brother. "Jesus, Damien... why the fuck were you looking for me anyway? I would have called if I was in trouble."

Damien looked over at him. "What do you think I'm here for, it's fucking 3am - stop getting your jollies off and worrying your fucking family." He said. "I've had it with comin out to fix the shit you screw up man...." he said. "And that was a werewolf, they deserve death, and I know where this one is. Stay your ass in here." he said. He bound his leg and started down the stairs, picking up his gun and cocking a silver bullet into the chamber.

Outside Drax heard that and started limping off into the trees, the trail of blood lead him straight to the wolf if he would have followed it.

Damien got closer to the door and looked back behind him to see Oliver collapsed. Whether an act or not, he had more pressing matters than hunt down a wolf. He moved over to him and felt his forehead. "You're burning up kid..." He said. He ignored the pain in his leg and picked Oliver up limping slightly to his truck. "Alright kid, lets get you home and get some electrolites in you... I'll return later..." He started filling in the blanks. "You were here having fun? Did you KNOW the person you were having fun with was a werewolf?" he asked. "Or, if that wasn't who you were having fun with... where is that guy?"

Oliver blinked, 3 am? Well damn, he didn't think it was that late. "Whoops, sorry, seriously, I didn't realize it was that late." he said, chuckling a bit. He watched his brother leave before falling against the wall. He kept his eyes closed until he felt Damien touch his forehead, "I'm fine." he mumbled and tried to push the hand away. It didn't seem to matter though as his brother deemed it perfectly fine to pick him up. "Damien! Put me down! Your leg!" he struggled against the man, "And yes, I was just having some fun. Probably just drank too much. No, I wasn't fuckin' with a werewolf." he mumbled, again, not an complete lie. He hadn't been fucking with the werewolf, nor was he entirely a werewolf. "He's probably in the bathroom or something, leave him alone. He can take care of himself." he said, "Now will you put me down! I'm fine." he said.

Damien ignored him and continued to take him home. He didn't believe anything he said and he knew how his brother was and expected lies from him about this. "What were you really doing?" He asked. "You're not drunk. You have blood on your shirt, and clothes. What do you think you're doing lying to me?" He said. "I know better." he drove to the house parking and limping inside. He told their father what happened and it was his turn to go off at his son for staying out. After finishing yelling at him they all went to bed.

Meanwhile back at the house the silver had broken off a little in his leg and he was having difficulty removing it. He couldn't touch it because it was silver and it was causing him a lot of pain. He laid around his house attempting to heal through it but it wasn't working.

"I told you, just having a little fun." he said and looked out the window. He didn't want to bother at the moment with all this shit. Then his father went off on him and he sat there with a pounding headache and on top of it all he had to listen to the others going off on him. He had managed to get some sleep that night, but it wasn't much. By morning though he was feeling a bit better. Around noon he felt great. He peeked into the study watching his father and brother hash out a few plans to take out the werewolf Damien had seen. He slipped past the door, ditched the knife and a few other things figuring they probably had trackers on them and headed back to the house that he had been in the night before.

Why... he wasn't entirely sure, but he knew he had heard at least two gun shots that night. Only one caught Damien and if he was right the other caught Drax. After all, why not just show up and fix the issue if he hadn't been? When he got to the house he checked the door. When it was locked he moved back around the house, following a blood trail that he had found. He glanced at the window to the bedroom he had been in. "Yo! Drax!" he called up to the window. "Just saying....the bloods gonna lead up there and then my brother's gonna shoot you...again." he said, "I'm gonna assume he got you pretty good since the bloods not cleaned up. You need some help?"

Drax was sleeping off the pain as much as he possibly could but it was just too much. He whimpered softly to himself and then sniffed the air. He could hear someone there and started to get up before hearing Oliver. He was back, but why? With his brother...? He sat up and limped to the window. "Are you alone?" He asked softly, it was clear in his face that he was in need of a bit of help, he was pale from the bloodloss and he was a vampire. He thought about it and moved away from the window downstairs where he opened the door. His face was white, with flecks of red speckling his face, the silver had toxified his blood enough to keep him in immense pain. He only got hit slightly, but it had been over 24 hours since the event and it was taking its toll. "I can't get it out." he said. he lifted his shirt and pulled down the side of hsi pants to show the wound on his hip. The infection was obvious, the sight of the wound was blackened, veining outwards with silver lines in his veins. The silver hurt like a bitch even though he didn't think it could kill him. Any vampire hit by this would have been dead by now. "It was a shatter round... flecks of it penetrated and spread into my blood..." He panted and limped over to the couch. "My heart is circulating the silver and I think it's a bit too late to remove it... " He bit his wrist and showed him the blood, instead of a red color his blood was turning a silvery pastey color. It was thick, not liquid anymore. Even he didn't know what to do. "Don't worry though, I'll figure something out..."

Oliver nodded when the other asked him if he was alone. "Yeah, no tracking devices either...though I can't say they won't find me..." he explained and headed towards the door when he saw the other leave the window. He moved into the house and watched Drax a bit, he touched the blood and looked at it. "Great...good to know that he actually is good at making weapons." he muttered, "This would have killed anything else ages ago." he said and pushed his way past and towards the kitchen. "You need to get rid of the blood on the outside. I'm sure you heard but my brother thinks that you aren't the werewolf that attacked him last night." he said.

He started to gather supplies and then glanced over to Drax, "if my brother is right...you'll need a blood transfusion to get rid of that shit..." he said, trailing off a bit. "I can take out the silver that hasn't managed it's way into your blood stream if you want..." he shrugged.

He looked over at Oliver afer the boy walked in. He didn't care what he had to do. "J-Just do it....please...." he said. The pain was growing more and more. "if i wasn't a hybrid.... that shot would have killed me..." he groaned and moved into his bathroom. "Drain me... then grab one of the bloodbqgs in the pantry in the kitchen and feed itto me... that is all i can think of that will come even close to helping... " He whimpered and cut open his wrist, allowing the blood to drain, he kept cutting because the wound closed up. Do you have any deadmans on you by chance....?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom