Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come closer darling (FxF, MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I would like to start off with a little bio of myself, my name is Nicole. I have been roleplaying for quite a few years. I’m not great of course, though I don’t strive to be. I’m just your local lesbo that likes love stories. I can do 2+ paragraphs per post, though when we get too lengthy my interest wavers, I feel like I am writing a novel by myself.

I will play a female or a male. Though I prefer FxF, I will play MxF if the plot is good enough.

Here is my F-List Please read it.

I prefer the smut to story ration 75/25 or at least 50/50, and I like for the sex scenes to be appropriately spaced out.

I will only do Pms, Aim, or Yim. I apologize for any inconvenience. I will only do a thread if the plot is extremely juicy.

I can live with or without OOC. If you want to chat outside of roleplay that is fine, but no weird stuff.

If you don’t see anything you like feel free to shoot me an idea!

Pairings I crave:
Normal roles such as: Roommates, chance meeting plots, etc.
Beast x Human
Camper x Lost girl
Monster x sacrificial offering

Pairings I will do:
Some incest
Beast x beast
Teacher x student
Coach x student
Master x slave
Etc.

Plots:
I will play either character, and feel free to change it around and resend it to me if you want it tweaked.

Hard Up:

A girls family is desperate for money, after a lot of discussion the parents decide the only thing they can do is sale one of their daughters off to a mob boss. (a beast of some sort can be added into this if desired.)

Love sick:
A girl has just answered an ad for someone in need of a roommate, but she never knew she would be so attracted to her new roommate. They get along so well and they are so good looking. What was she to do?

Lonely Beast:

A beast of some kind (Up for discussion) has grown tired of living a life alone and decides to travel to the nearest city and find the best suitor. This can go multiple ways.

Revamped beauty and the beast:
This is pretty much beauty and the beast, with some tweaking.

These are only a couple for the moment, feel free to suggest something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom