Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bargain Struck (Alvis & EveningSky)

Danielle finished up her cardio ten minutes after Carl entered the gym. Sipping on her bottle water, she walked over to him. Dying on the inside to know what happened last night. As the matchmaker Danielle needed to know if Carl used his time wisely, which in turn would make the job much easier.

"Hey..." Danielle smiled "What's on the roster for today?" Carl had been organising things that were very unfamiliar to Danielle. Is that boxing equipment? , She thought.

Her eyes trailed over Carl's face, not wanting to ask him outright. Deciding to wait until he offered the details, and if by the end of her workout he did not. Danielle would ask him herself.

Carl smiled at Danielle as she asked about the docket for the day. It was all fair enough really.
"Today you're going to learn how to throw a punch or two. Maybe three if we get ambitious. Still got the sandbags on your arms? Good, you'll be needing them for this too. Gotta keep working on your shoulders after all." He told her calmly. He knew on some level that she had to be curious, but he wanted to let it all stew a little longer.

Mostly because if he didn't, he wouldn't know what kind of answer to actually give her? He and Megan'd had sex. And they weren't supposed to talk about it. And there was no further hints of contact. So...he wasn't sure where things were going from here. He helded Danielle into the protective padding before putting on the target guards for his hands, giving her a target to swing at.
"Now, show me a punch from your right hand. We need to know how much you know, and how much we need to teach you." He informed her.

"Well..." Danielle made a fist, sticking her thumb between the fingers like she had seen on a tae bo workout video. The man instructing informed his audience of a common misconception, that a proper punch required you to place your thumbs on the outside of your folded fingers. That's the proper way to break your thumb, Danielle remembered clearly. She only hoped that was what Carl had been looking for. Besides what she learned from Tae Bo, Danielle had no clue about the style of professional fighters.

For extra flair and silliness, Danielle bounced on her feet. Imitating Carl the few times she had witnessed him sparing in the ring. With a force, she swung her right hand, hitting the guard square on. A huge grin exploded on Danielle's face "That felt... good" her eyes met Carl's piercing grey hues, awaiting his judgement.

Carl watched her stance her pose. He fists were not the standard one that he used, it was one of the martial art versions he'd seen before. It would land, and he highly doubted she'd have to hit too many people in earnest. The punch landed solidly, a decent throw for someone without training. There was a bit more force in it than he expected too. The sandbags were likely already showing some effect. It didn't take long.
"Not bad. Not bad at all. Now do it again, with the other hand, aim right here." He shifted his left hand to show her where to aim. "And tuck in your arms before you throw it. Keep your arms tight, like this." He demonstrated the stance, his fists held up close to his face. He resumed a waiting stance, giving her the targets again.

His attention was half on her hands, the other was wandering faintly. Megan had been a trip, something very sudden, and while he did still have a drive to get back to her, he had to admit, her dismissal of the night made him wonder if he'd essentially just been something that she used for her nights entertainment. Well, he wasn't exactly complaining, he'd enjoyed himself after all. But it still left him wondering about next moves, or if the next moves even involved Megan for awhile.
"So show me what you got." He said with a smile.

Danielle took the required stance, tucking in her arms. "This feels so...violent" she commented. Somehow she figured Carl forgot what her goal had been. Danielle did not see the objective in punching away at Carl. Trust was something to be learned between them, Carl was her trainer, and Danielle needed to trust him. Danielle's body belonged to Carl, and it was his until her goal was achieved.

Her first swing, connecting with the target. In both punches, the sandbags and it quite difficult for Danielle. She knew some progress had been made, by the simple fact that she could lift her hands with the bags attached. Danielle followed up the two punches with more, until her hands started becoming heavy. She fell to the floor, trying to catch her ragged breath. Her eyes closed as she focused on slowing her heart rate.

"What happened last night?" The exotic beauty asked, a small smile on her lips. "You know I'm dying to find out and you won't tell me. I'm guessing you made progress" her eye stared back at him. They must've had dinner, talked and laughed, she thought. Danielle sat up, removing the sandbags before she stood. "I heard you made a huge accomplishment in the ring, must have been amazing to have Megan witness it" she winked. Carl may have been a tough nut when it came to certain things, but all men were alike when it came to a girl they wanted. Impressing her was what they strived to do. Carl could not have done it better
, Danielle thought. If only she knew how much of an impression it made on Megan.

"It feels violent because it is violent. And that's okay! It helps relieve stress, and does wonders to help build up your arms and shoulders." He explained, she went at it doggedly, making a lot of good progress quickly. When she dropped, he smiled, noting how well she'd been doing, and how she'd managed to keep going through the routine with the weights on still. "Good. Very good. I think we're going to have to up the weight of those sandbags. You're getting too used to them." When she gave a point blank question as to what had happened, he was a bit torn if he was being honest. Danielle was helping him out, and Megan didn't know that. He was pretty sure she wouldn't be thrilled to find out either. To which woman did he keep his word?

"Progress. Yeah, that's a good word for it I suppose. It's...complicated. While I think that we made some steps forward, we might have made half as many backwards as well. So...It was an interesting night." Carl explained a little hesitantly. Then she pointed out his win.

"Yeah, I lucked out, managed to hold off Nico Tandy until I could sucker him. Megan seemed impressed, which was good. But I think she's looking to keep a little distance between us for a little." Carl admit. "But I can't help but think you bowing out like that was a big help. So...how about as a thank you, you can pick a day that you're not coming in, and I will buy you dinner. Anywhere in the city, my treat. What do you say?"

Danielle wondered how complicated Carl and Megan's meeting could have been. His words were the vaguest she had ever heard, yet the exhausted girl assumed the awkwardness of being left alone, complicated things for the perfect couple to be. The outcome had been far from what she expected, complicated was not the word anyone wanted to use as an adjective in their situation. Danielle only prayed she could reserve the damage that had already been done. The unsuspecting girl however, did not know the extent of it all.

When Carl mentioned dinner as a treat for allowing him alone time, Danielle paused for a moment. Unable to comprehend the gesture. Her only reason for being in his company was to lose the few pounds she held on her bottom, thighs and stomach area. "You want to take me to dinner..." She said slowly, trying to hide her hide. You're the coach after aDanielle wondered how complicated Carl and Megan's meeting could have been. His words were the vaguest she had ever heard, yet the exhausted girl assumed the awkwardness of being left alone, complicated things for the perfect couple to be. The outcome had been far from what she expected, complicated was not the word anyone wanted to use as an adjective in their situation. Danielle only prayed she could reserve the damage that had already been done. The unsuspecting girl however, did not know the extent of it all.

When Carl mentioned dinner as a treat for allowing him alone time, Danielle paused for a moment. Unable to comprehend the gesture. Her only reason for being in his company was to lose the few pounds she held on her bottom, thighs and stomach area. "You want to take me to dinner..." She said slowly, trying to hide her hide. You're the coach after all, she thought.

"Danielle shrugged in response "Sure...I guess. I'll consider it my cheat day, one week in." She laughed, throwing the boxing gloves Carl's way. Exiting the ring and heading to the showers, glancing back at the grey eyed brute once more.

Carl watched her go heading for the showers. What was he doing? If he had to be honest, he was flying by the seat of his pants now. Megan had expressed a desire not to get back involved, and despite his reassurances of not thinking of her as a conquest, he was prepared to honour her request on the subject and not hound her. Danielle had been great at keeping up her end of things. And she was all in all good company, so it seemed like a good idea to spend a little more time with her. He wasn't opposed to being more than just someone that he had an arrangement with. He honestly thought she would be a good friend to have, and that she could use another friend herself.

Carl gave himself a shake, getting himself back into motion. He hadn't put himself under much strain, he didn't really much need a shower today. He saw the eternally smiling Billie who was busy making notes at the desk.
"Light reading?" He asked her absently.
"Homework. Taking another class." She informed him with a smile, not looking up.
"What this time?"
"Advanced Mathematics in relation to the movement of astrological bodies." Carl stared.
"Why are you working here again?"
"James pays me almost twice as much as entry level in any field that I have schooling in."
"Right." Carl smiled and shook his head, leaving Billie to her work.

Danielle changed from her sweaty baggy clothing to a white yoga pants and a plain white t shirt. The figure she had was considered fat by most, chubby by others and curvy by few. Despite it all, Danielle had been shaped by God. An hour glass figure evident underneath all the clothing and extra weight.

Billie glanced up from her books when She heard the door of the female washroom open. A small smile at the young girls lips, not her usual bright and cheerful grin. However it small it had been, Billie was genuine. She reared her head a bit, just enough to be seen "You look good"

Danielle chuckled "Thanks...I appreciate that."

"You do, you've got a nice body" Billie doubted the girl would believe and she had been right. Danielle did not like herself, but she had not made it apparent. "With Carl you'll look even better, I'm kinda jealous actually."

Danielle shrugged "Us girls, we can never happy with what we're given"

Billie nodded in agreement "I think that's in the fine print of the contract God made us sign when he sent us here"

"You've got a point there..." Danielle glanced over to the ring, searching for Carl. Where did you go? She thought."I'll see you tomorrow" Danielle muttered.

Billie smiled, waving the dark haired beauty goodbye.

Danielle made her way to the bus stop, the afternoon sky casting a unique light onto the town.of Bridgeport. A smile made its way to her lips. Absolute gorgeous, she thought. Sighing deepky, a sad but excited feeling washing over her.

Back
Top Bottom