Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bargain Struck (Alvis & EveningSky)

Carl let out a slow breath, his fist shooting forward once, but his breathing not changing. It was findnig his center before the fight. James stepped into the room.
"So who am I fighting tonight anyway? No one was saying anything." Carl asked casually, throwing a few more jabs.
"See, that's the funny thing..." James said hesitantly.
"What?" Carl faced him this time.
"Your normal opponent? He's um...out. Threw out his shoulder yesterday night. So um...they had to call up a stand in."
"Great, who am I up against? I know I was supposed to be squaring off against Carter, and he's a good fighter. Would have been pretty good to face him."
"Well, Carter called in a favour and got his old friend to step in. You're fighting Tandy." Carl stopped dead.

"Tandy? As in Nico Tandy? the number five contender in the entire fucking world? The one that's considered to be on a roll, and might actually make the title this year?" Carl asked, stepping towards James as he spoke.
"Yeah, that's him. Look, Carl, I'm probably less happy about this than you. Just...don't die in there, okay? If you can make three rounds, just three rounds with Nico Tandy, you're a contender, and the gym is on the map. You don't have to win!" James said with his hands up in a placating gesture.
"What if I do?" James smiled.
"Atta boy. If you win, your status in the league will explode. You'll be able to compete for the title in the first year. So what do you say?"
"Bring him on. Didn't come all this way for nothing." James smiled and Carl walked toward the path that would take him to the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Blood Bowl!" The voice ripped through the sound system, lights exploding into luminescence to show the ring more clearly now. The assembled crowd roared. "There is a change in the line up for tonight's featured bout! nfortunately, the Mighty Carter coudl not make his fight! But fear not, the fight must go on!" The crowd gave a lukewarm call for this news. "In his place tonight, back in the Bowl after four years absence, I give you, number five int he world...Nico Tandy!"

The crowd went insane as Nico walked towards the ring. He was a tall man, lean and hard as iron. His head was shaved, and he carried himself with teh confidence of someone a head taller than anyone else in the room. he took his place in his corner, and waited.
"And here to challenge Nico Tandy, is Carl, the Piledriver!" Carl stepped forward, striding with all the confidence he could muster. Quite a night. Not only was he picking a fight way out of his comfort zone in terms of skill, but if it all went south, not only would he not help the gym, he'd humiliate himself in front of Megan. Just what he needed.

He took to the ring, and shook out his shoulders. Nico stepped towards the middle, and Carl did likewise.
"Piledriver, eh? You fought in the undergorund, didn't you?" Nico said just loud enough for Carl to hear him.
"Yeah. How'd you know that?" He asked.
"Saw you fight. Two years back at the underground nationals. Watched you take top prize. May the best man win?" Nico smiled at him, and Carl got the feeling he could like this man.
"You got it." They stepped into place, and the first bell rang.

Billie barely managed to suppress a gasp as Carl adn Nico came at one another. Nico tried to close range, throw Carl instantly into a grapple where Carl would lose his advantage of reach, but Carl knew his business in that regard. Lightning swift jabs fired out, three fo them landing with enough for ce to force Nico bad, or suffer harder blows than he coudl take. The crowd was already on their feet, screaming for all they were worth at this start.

Each man circled the other, before Carl made the next move. Measured, powerful strikes that looped out fromt he sides, each one enough to throw an average man to the floor without concern. nico dodged each one, knowing that blocking them would sap his endurance too quickly. Carl was actually smiling now, knowing the game Nico played. Wait it out, pick up on Carl's tells, give him nothing in return. It would have worked too. Nico moved in response to one of the punches, reading it clearly, and moving to trap the limb. Carl stopped his move, adn lunged in, hammering his knee into Nico's chest. The wind rushed from the man, and Carl hammered a fist into the side of his neck. Tandy staggered, but came back with a an uppercut that made Carl back off. Each man eyes the other weighing their chances. If Carl could keep out of Nico's grapple, then he liked his odds. But if he couldn't...his chances would fall apart incredibly fast. But it was on now. The two stepped in, and started swinging.

"Oh dear" Billie placed a hand over her mouth in disbelief. Anyone who knew anything there was to know about the world of mixed martial arts knew the replacement was a major game changer. Carter did not call in some regular up and coming fighter. Nico Tandy elicited a roar from the crowd in Blood Bowl that was meant to come from a crowd of thousands. Nico entered the ring and the Blood Bowl exploded in wild excitement.

"Whoa..." When Megan heard Nico's entrance it made her worry. One did not need to have a vast amount of knowledge in mixed martial arts to know that the number five contender in the world posed a great risk. Billie's face showed worry, a telling sign that Nick Tandy was not good news for Carl. The announcer introduced Carl, catching Megan's attention. Her eyes followed him, taking note of his confident and focus appearance.

"Is Carl a match for him?" Megan asked leaning into Billie. The noise of the Bowl drowning out all soft chatter.

"Nico is not small fry" Billie kept her eyes on both men in the ring. Yet her voice had been loud enough for Megan to hear. "Carl is no small fry either, but this might be a tough match for him."

"He seems to be the kind of guy that like a challenge though" Megan commented taking in Carl's shirtless body.

"This challenge can make or break him though" Billie truly believed it. Carl would either rise with victory, or spent his days training his body into oblivion with the hopes or having a rematch with Nico Tandy. A rematch that he would use to prove himself. "I could be wrong though" she shrugged.

Carl and Nico went at each other. Throwing punches, grappling and sending kicks. The more they attacked the more the crowd cheered. It was all too surreal. Megan found herself holding a breath every time Nico had Carl trapped. When the grey eyed fighter evaded his opponent's advances she breathed again. Her first match and her eyes were glued. Finally she understood the audience. The real time match kept its audience at the edge, Heart in hand. "This is amazing" she breathed, Megan found herself cheering along with Billie. Spurring Carl on.

Carl had to admit, Nico packed a punch, each blow was a heavy thing, and he knew blocking directly wasn't the best move. But it was the move that Nico wasn't expecting, and doing so kept his opponent off balance. What was more, Carl was getting the read on his opponent. He knew how he might end this, but it was going to be an awful risk. When Nico made a jab at his ribs...Carl let it through. The blow was as bad as he'd feared, body crying out in protest at this brutal treatment, but the surprised flash on Nico's face told carl that he had him. A hard punch to the collarbone had Nico stumbling back, but this time Carl kept on him.

Two rapidly fired punches hit Nico in the chest, and when the man swung a hard left hook that would likely end Carls' fight on the spot came, Carl swept his elbow up into the path. Nico pulled his now wounded arm back, and Carl drew back. The punch was a long straight, with all the built momentum that he could muster in it, and Nico only saw it coming when ti was too late.

The punch rocked the man's head back, whip-lashing him, and sending him off his feet, skidding to a halt in a heap nearly three feet away. Carl started to advance, but noticed that Nico Tandy, number five contender in the world, was down. He blinked a moment, not expecting that kind of result, but the crowd was all but bringing the house down in it's enthusiasm. Carl raised his hands, and the volume nearly drowned itself out into a steady roar. The ref was checking Nico, but nodded. The bell went, and the fight was over.

Carl was sitting in hsi room, and James was all but dancing out of it now that he had his contender. Carl was pulling off his gloves, favouring the hit on his ribs. A good night overall thus far.

A server came by, and smiled at Megan.
"Miss? Out victor has asked me to let you know that if you'd like to see him, he's in his room currently, and will be for the next hour or so." She said with a smile. "Security knows to let you through."

Carl landed his winning hit, still advancing towards Nico Tandy. The audience cheered, noticing defeat before Carl did. Their focus on top of all the cheering astonished Megan. She could barely notice the victory as a first timer. The sound of the bell and Carl's hand in the air elicited a round of applause from her. Billie on other hand jumped to her feet, bouncing up and down as she roared along with the crowd. His victory over the number five contender in the world had been a victory indeed, and she was right there to witness it.

Megan's blue eyes scanned the spectators. Some disappointed, obviously rooting for the man on the floor of the ring. Yet so many were cheering and clapping for the grey eyed champion. Such a violent sport had been considered a waste of time to Megan. She never understood the people who chose to beat someone for sport. Never understood the kind of people that found enjoyment watching two people go at each other. With goal to hurt their opponent. Now she understood the appeal.

"That was unbelievable" Billie exclaimed returning to her seat

"Is it always this....loud?"

"Always" Billie smiled "Did you enjoy it?"

"Surprisingly I did. These kind of sports were ridiculous to me. But I found myself cheering Carl on, wanting him to win." She admitted "I get why people go nuts over WWE, boxing and MMA. The adrenaline is over the top"

Billie and Megan's conversation had been interrupted when a server came to deliver Carl's message. Megan thanked her with a smile and glanced at Billie with a embarrassed expression. She had not expected to be invited to Carl's room right after his fight. As she understood such things were reserved for girlfriends of athletes. The thought of them together crossed her mind, causing her body to respond favourably.

"Enjoy..." Billie teased "I've got a party to get too" and before Megan could respond the young girl had been upstairs and out the door. She took a few minutes to collect herself before asking security for direction to Carl's room. Megan walked skeptically through the sweaty smelling hallways until she came to his door. Her hands raised, rapping gently on the door with her fists. Normally the confident blonde would never allow such things to unnerve her but it did. Standing in front Carl's door made her knees weak. He's just going to be sweaty and shirtless. Relax Megan. The moistness between her legs made it difficult for relaxation. Everything she witnessed tonight and what she was about to witness had Megan turned on beyond belief.

Carl worked the balm into the bruise on his ribs. He had to give Nico credit, the man knew how to throw a mean punch. It was just short of cracking ribs, and for that Carl was glad. That woudl complicate things enormously. He stretched, rolling his shoulders, getting them loosened up. A fight loosened him for awhile, but he'd end up tense as hell afterwards if he wasn't careful. he would count himself as extremely lucky if Megan actually took him up on his offer. He was drying the worst of his sweat off when he heard the knock on the door.

He crossed to it, half expecting to find James back for another suggestion for how Carl could market himself after a win like this. One that no one, least of all Carl, had expected. He pulled the door open, and blinked for a moment in surprise. Megan. She'd come.
"Hey! Glad you made it! Come in, come in!" He stepped back, and waved her inside the room.

The room was actually fairly open, and liberal application of air sponges and a few lightly scented fresheners were in place to make sure the entire place didn't smell of sweat and exertion. There was a pair of chairs set up, and a single long couch. It was deeper than normal, looking like someone the size of Carl could lay down on it and sleep if needed. There was a cetain aura about the place the suggested he'd done exactly that more than once.

"So, unless I miss my guess, this was your first time attending this kind of...recital." He said this last with a wink. "What'd you think?"

Megan entered when Carl stepped back. Unlike the halls her nostrils were not assaulted with the scent of male sweat. " You guessed right" She bit her lip slightly, taking a seat on the large couch, sinking into the sofa. Carl's shirtless appearance in close proximity made her fluttery. Pull yourself together. Megan's eyes behaved like it had a mind of its own. Constantly seeking out Carl's body, tracing the curves of his abdominals, arms and back.

"That was some recital, I underestimated your dancing skills" Megan joked. "Dani couldn't make it." She smiled slightly "Billie made good company, giving me a play by play."

Carl smiled, and moved to sit on the couch with her rather than in a chair across from her. He leaned forward some, closing the distance a little, but also making it so he didn't have to look down to make eye contact.
"Shame about Danielle, but Billie's good people. Probably the smartest person in the whole damn gym, but...eh." He shook his head, knowing he was getting sidetracked. Megan could have that effect on him, even when only dressed very simply like this. "I don't normally dance in this level of company, was a little shocked my own self at how it all ended up."

The admission cost him nothing adn had the benefit of being honest. Despite his bravado, he had not expected to actually best Nico Tandy in a fair fight like this.
"Of course the real fight is going to come in a few months when Nico calls me out for a rematch. guy like that can't let me beat him and go unchallenged." He said with a grin, picking out a few subtle visual cues on Megan. A fighter like him had to notice everything to win, and this little dance that they were doing was a kind of conflict, a kind of fight, no mistaking it for utterly anything else. And she kept tracking along his musculature. Without making it look obvious, he shifted his stance on the couch, settling in a little more comrfortably, but also closer to Megan. Not sure how far he should push things toinight, or rather, just how far he could push or tease Megan without undoing everything that had been so far accomplished.

There were certain things a confident woman could not handle. No matter how independent, successful and feminist she deemed herself. That one thing could easily make her knees buckle, her heart race like a horse on its last leg and her toes curl out of sheer pleasure. Megan had not experienced it in the last year, she knew her body yearned. The way it reacted to Carl sitting near her on the couch. The more her blue eyes stared into his grey ones, trailing down to his lips, finding the large expanse of his chest. Her gaze travelling lower, lower and lower.

Megan cleared her throat on preparation to speak"Billie told me about your opponent" The heat had been getting to Megan, forcing her to remove the beige coat she wore. "I don't have to be an expert to know dancing circles around him is going to do wonders for your career from here on out" Not only did removing the coat reveal the outline of Megan's breasts and slight cleavage in her small white V neck t- shirt. Her heaving chest, a result of Carl's close proximity was also on display. Making the entire scene much more erotic than need be.

Carl becoming comfortable on the couch brought him that much closer to Megan's body forcing her to look at him. While he was being honest she decided to as well. "If you keep that up I will do something very out of character" She did not know what her actions would be, at the moment she wanted what all independent women craved. A willing and wanting to fuck them till they were numb in the legs.

Without further thought Megan flipped herself onto Carl, straddling his body in one swift movement. Her lips found his, kissing it gently with the softest sweetest peck. "I'll dance with you tonight, if you promise not to tell a soul" she breathed removing her shirt, discarding it on the floor where her coat now resided.

Shucking her coat seemed like a wise move really, they were inside, and the room was warm, Carl didn't think anything of it. Her casual discarding of it, however, that was different. Megan had always struck him as a very deliberate person, and that was a very flippant thing to do. He had been about to say something about her comment when sddenly he had to leean back, as there was a new occupant on his lap, and Megan was right in his face.

Lips, soft, there on his, and then faintly breathed words. Not tell a soul. There was an instant of refusal, thinking against it, but then there was a flash of white, and her shirt was gone, landing on her jacket. He blinked a moment, recalibrating his mind.
"I think I manage that." he responded quietly, his hands landing on her sides, taking in the soft skin he found there, leaning up to kiss her again, not softly this time, more aggression, more heat. One hand trailed up her back, finding the clasp to her bra, popping it without missing a beat. This was not how he'd imagined his night going, but he was good at improvising things.

Megan saw Carl's moment of hesitation. It did not take long before he responded, kissing her with the aggression she expected. She returned his aggression, hands on both sides of his face, their tongues having a match of its own.

When Carl's hand reached back unclasping her bra Megan took that as her cue. She slipped the black lace bra from her shoulder, drawing her pink lips away from their aggressive kiss. Just enough to remove the bra, exposing her large round mounds and it's pink nipples. The next thing to be free had been her long beautiful blonde hair. Releasing it from the ponytail, allowing them to fall over slender shoulders, caressing her breasts.

Letting her hair down, shrugging away the bra, it was crossing the point of no return. If it hadn't been crossed already. He'd had the images in his mind about how she might look without her shirt, and he was not in any way disappointed. He moved forward, his mouth capturing one of her nipples, tongue lashing along it while his teeth teased alogn the soft skin. One hand slid lower, getting a firm feel of her ass through her jeans.

His other hand kneaded and massaged at her othr breast, taking in all of the feeling, building up a sense of urgency and need inside himself. Megan was there. And he was going to make sure that this night lasted, and stayed fresh in her memory for some time. After all, there were no promises that this might happen again, it might only be a one night stand. With that in mind, he got a hold of her and lifted her up, standing to carry her off of him, and turned, putting her back on the couch, but stretching her out on it, and getting over top of her.

The feel of his wet tongue, lashing out at her pink buds, teeth grazing on her bare breasts were enough to elicit a soft moan from Megan. Hands rough, yet gentle, kneading one breast while the other was assaulted by Carl's mouth had been heaven on earth.

Carl hoisted them both off the couch, laying her down gently, hovering over her topless body. Megan had a small feeling that he'd done it many times before. The thought however did not deter her from doing what she did next. Without a word spoken, eyes simply staring at one another. Her hands reached for his shorts. The same shorts he wore in the ring. Gently, her fingers tugged at the fabric, pulling it down slowly. Her eyes never leaving his, as she worked to free his member from its cage.
[/size]

Carl was well used to using his height to his advantage, in more than just fights. Gentle touches from her fingers, sendnig shivers through Carl, knowing that they were getting closer to things, that she wasn't seeming to be big on waiting. That was fine. He could play the endurance game, or blitz forward for a strong opening move. He left their eyes locked for a moment later, feeling the shorts finally working low enough to let his member loose.

Carl moved a hand lower, popping open the buttong on her jeans. Turnabout was, after all, fair play. As he leaned down, kissing her again, hard and hot, all his anticipation in that one gesture, before he broke away. Her jeans needed to be off. And they needed to be off now. Rather than spend any time fighting at an awkward angle, he stood up, gripping hte top of her jeans, and pulled them down, two fingers reaching out as an afterthought to snag her panties to bring the down at the same time.

He stood before her a moment, taking in the sight of her completely undressed, and pushed his shorts tot he floor, getting them out of the way. He was ready for her, his member standing erect and ready. Carl ahd never received a complaint on his lacking size, and at ten inches long, and nearly three thick, there was no reason for it. He moved back in at her, leanign over her a moment, his lips at her neck, teeth dragging along the smooth skin faintly, not enough to leave a mark, but enough that she'd feel it for sure. One hand stayed low, a finger stroking along her sex, his thumb on her clit to start her along.

e moment his trousers slid down, revealing first the patch of neatly trimmed hair and the little piece of shaft were nothing compared to the massive member that sprung two seconds after. Megan's audible gasp and gaping mouth showed her surprise. Reaching out her hands grazed Carl's cock, skin velvety and hot to the touch. Her eyes stayed glued to the bulbous head as Carl removed her jeans and panties. Megan only realising her fully naked body when her eyes met his. Both taking in the sight of each other.

Her legs parted allowing him to nestle between her thighs as his teeth gently dragged along the delicate skin of her neck. Megan's body reacted to every touch Carl issued to her. Pussy throbbing as his fingers found her clit, playing it to his tune. Her stomach sunk and rose with every quick breath that escaped her lips. "Please.." She begged, wetter than she had never been before. Megan wanted to feel all of him inside her, she need to feel it. Great orgasms was something a girl such as herself experienced many times. Mind numbing orgasms however, would be a first, and there was always a first for everything.

Carl smiled, listening to her, hearing how she was starting to beg. She was a powerful force to contend with in most cases, but here, she wanted what he had, what only he could give her right now, and that was the simple truth. But he was never one to deny a lady. But he was one to make sure he had a little fun before hand. He moved closer to her, shifting his hips, and reaching down to take a hold of his member, adn line it up with her. He rubbed the tip against her sex, feeling the wetness there, knowing how ready she was. Still he kept himself back, rubbing along her. He eased his hips forward, starting to push into her, but then stopping, and backingout, teasing her with almost giving into what she wanted.

Then he decided that they had both waited quite long enough.

His hips pushed forward, his member sliding into her, and he kept going, sheathing himself in Megan in one smooth stroke. He ground his hips into her, feeling the silky smooth feel of her around his member, the heat of her core around him, and just how good it felt to be here at last. He let out a breath, and leaned down to take one of her breasts in hand, kneading it, his fingers finding her nipple while his teeth found her other nipple, scrapign along it, nipping at it before fastening his lips to it, his tongue swirling about, while he back his hips off, adn then thrust them home again, enough force to shake her body with it. He broke his mouth away, and looked her in the eye, a smile on his face.
"Are you ready for this?" he breathed faintly.

Megan felt Carl run his tip along the length of her wetness. The large head rubbing against her, parting the lips of her pussy. Carl's tip felt just as big as the rest of him, making Megan's legs tingle, until suddenly the sensation stopped.

Asshole

As her mouth began to open in protest of his teasing, his member slid into her with ease. The phallus stretching her pussy, covering itself in her juices. Megan's mouth betrayed her, making the most ladylike sound she had ever made during such a hot session. The sound of a moan and gasp mixed with surprise. Something straight from an R rated film.

When Carl took her breasts into his mouth, the only man who could handle her 34D without failure. Megan had been lost in his ministrations of her mounds that when Carl thrusted for the second time, hitting home, she came. Body shaking, hands gripping his arms to stabilise herself.

"Wait.." She reached for her purse that laid on the arm of the couch. Megan pulled a little pouch, slipping out a condom. "I'm not sure if it'll fit.." She smiled slyly.

Carl felt her coming, felt her shaking around him, and let out a breath. he hadn't known he'd teased her qquite that far along, but that only meant he could really get to work on her now. Then he heard the word from her. One of the only words he had hoped like hell wouldn't come up. Wait. Breathing heavily, he did oblige her, hoping that she hadn't suddenly thought better of this now that she'd gotten off. And then she hadned him a condom, with a smile and a quip about it fitting. He looked at it. She wasn't wrong, not at all.

"I'm sure it won't." He told her with a smile, reluctantly backing out of her. "But if you insist, I've got it covered." He stood up, taking a moment to admire the view of her from there, adn crossed to the closet where he had his street clothes. It only too a moment to get his wallet out, and pull out a larger than normal condom, something that woudl fit him. he did believe in being safe mroe often than not, he had to admit he'd just been caught up in the moment with her. He crossed back to the couch, and smiled at her, his smile turning to a familiar grin, tossing the condom to her. "Suit me up?"

TheseThe curve of Carl's backside as he strode towards the closet brought a
smirk to Megan's face. With his member hard and erect, stretching out in front him coated in Megan's juices as he dug through his wallet. Her hands slowly roamed her naked body, massaging her big beasts, trailing down to her navel. The action helping to slow her racing heartbeat, a result of instantaneous orgasm.

When Carl returned, giving Megan the job of donning the condom on his massive member she smiled like a kid in a candy shop. Pleasure is all mine. Megan sat up, ripping the tiny foil packet with here teeth. One hand firmly holding Carl in place as she positioned the rubber into his moist tip, using her long elegant fingers to roll it over his thick shaft till he was fully covered.

Her blue eyes found Carl's grey ones, her lips engulfing his in a lusty kiss, nibbling on his lower lip like the sexy siren she was "I'm ready..." She breathed.

Ready. They both were, and now there was nothing that was going to slow them down again. As far as Carl was concerned, from here the only thing that was going to stop them was one of them collapsing from exhaustion. Make it worth it. The feel of her teeth on his lip, drawing him along, he wasn't about to waste any more time.

His hands were on her shoulders, bearing her back down onto her back on the couch, a hand going down to make sure that they were lined up prperly. And then he was back inside of her, sheathing his member in her with a single smooth stroke, burying himself to the root in her. He leaned back, bringing her legs up along his chest so that he had a better ange on her, and then began to pump into her, each thrust hard enough to fill the air with the sound of their bodies colliding, each time shaking both of them, and Carl groaned at the feeling of her wrapped around his member. It wasn't what he'd expected really. it was better, and they had just gotten started.

"Ohh..." Megan mouth opened wide as Carl went to town on her. Hands gripped the chair handle over her head to support herself as he worked her repeatedly in their current position. One that was making the MMA fighter thrust at such an angle that hit her spot over and over again.

The sound their bodies colliding had been music to her ears. The rhythmic slapping that echoes through the room as their bodies shook with each thrust. He filled her, right to the brim, and Megan was not the type to shy away from admitting it.

"Your...cock..." she breathed.

Megan twitched, the pain mixed with the pleasure too much to bare. Oh my god. Her legs pushed off Carl's chest, needing to create some distance between them. Her actions only causing him to slide deeper into her. His angle too deep.

I'm gonna cut" she half moan and squealed

Megan could not handle all of Carl without squirting all over his dick within a matter of seconds.

Carl grinned as he saw her all but going to pieces from him, and the sight and sound were everything he could have asked for. Normally it took far longer for him to reach his end, but the combination of the buildup, the anticipation, and seeing this gorgeous woman all but convulsing around his cock was just too much for him to deal with.

With a shuddering groan, Carl felt himself coming, letting go, and he ground their hips together, drawing out the feeling of it all. His breath was ragged, hitching slightly. He leaned over, moving himself to be over top of her again, kissing her again with a pleased half groan. When he broke away, he slid out of her sex, quickly discarding the condom, before running a hand along her cheek.

"So. Where do we go from here?" He asked her.

Megan held on just a little longer as Carl came, grinding himself into her. Nothing felt as good as the high one would get after a good orgasm. The felt lighter, stress free and slightly numb. Sex was something addictive, great sex on other hand was a whole other ball game. Megan already wanted to play again.

Her eyes avoided Carl she the blonde beauty hoisted herself into a sitting position. The athlete asked a pertinent question, what would they do from there. Megan bit her lip nervously as she reached for her clothing. "We don't tell Dani that's for sure" Danielle would catch a fit, and Megan knew it. Sleeping with her coach had a been awkward line that Megan crossed.

"And we go about our lives..." Megan slipped into her shirt. Carl did not strike her as the type to haves sex then date after. "This was sort of a...one night stand" she whispered.

Carl had to admit he was enjoying the view as Megan started moving, even her getting dresses was an enticing thing to him. He gave his head a slight shake. Had to keep his mind on task, keep himself in the right moment. They were talking about things in the future now, what they had to do going forward. Not telling Danielle. That was an interesting side effect. He could see it from her sid, adn understood it, though the viewpoint was based on incomplete information. It just wasn't information he felt like sharing.

He heard her talking about the fact that this was a one night stand, one time, and understood it. She'd been impulsive to say the least, adn that was leaving her with conflict. Maybe? He wasn't one hundred percent sure, but it was close enough that he was going to go with that until he was proven otherwise. Still. His shorts back on, he stepped up behind her, a hand snaking around her midsection, pulling her back to him. His mouth was low, right beside her ear.
"What if one taste isn't enough? For either of us? Hm?" He whispered to her.

Carl's arms snaking their way around Megan's waist had the blonde feeling all sorts of uncomfortable. Despite the close encounter they'd just shared. Something about the way his hands held her, it felt too real, too deep for Megan's liking. A certain type of relationship garnered such actions. A relationship that both Carl and Megan were very far from establishing in Megan's opinion. She bit her bottom lip tentatively, thinking of something clever to say. Something that would shock the muscular arms around her delicate waist. Megan was a woman of wit, always having the smartest thing to say in a conversation. Yet with Carl her words seemed to leave her, causing the blonde to stutter and stumble her way through every sentence in her head. Trying to come up with the words to make a man who'd just been deeper in her than anyone ever has. The man who introduced her to mind numbing orgasms.

Aha! That was it...

Megan's lost for words were due to the after effects of the orgasms. It had been his fault, yet that thought did not sit well in the blonde's stomach. His effect on her had been too much, the way he whispered in her ears. Like Carl knew her most private thoughts. Like he knew she wanted more of him, that she craved another taste...and only seconds after they were finished.

" Have you seen my body...?" Megan moved Carl's hands from her waist, turning her body to look him right in the eye." I'm not a woman who goes back for seconds..." She slipped into her beige coat, fastening it tightly over her jeans and jersey. "If you're the type though..." Carefully she laid her black thong over his well sculpted shoulder "Consider this your dessert " Megan smirked, moving door to the door of Carl's room. "Everyone loves a litter dessert after the main meal" The blonde disappeared through the door within a matter of seconds. A satisfied smile plastered on her gorgeous face.

Danielle, all eager and excited to hear about Carl's night with Megan arrived at Pallet's early the next day. Knowing fully well Carl would catch on, making the most of his alone time with the blonde he found so enticing. Like all other days Billy had been perched in her usual spot behind the desk, sporting a larger smile than usual.

"Well someone's extra happy" Danielle commented

"If you were there last night you'd know" Billy retorted

"Happy and feisty..." Danielle smiled "I like"

"Carl totally blew the match out of the ball park"

Danielle frowned, her face showing signs of confusion.

Billy chuckled "This one was extra special.His opponent was someone in the big leagues. Let's just say it was a big deal"

Danielle nodded, hiding the fact that she would have loved to be there with them, cheering him on, witnessing his big win. Sacrifices had to be made in order to keep her end of the bargain.

"I'll go start my cardio.."

"Yeah, Carl should be here soon"

Danielle moved over to the treadmills, attaching the sandbags to her body exactly like Carl instructed her too. She slipped two small pink buds into hear ears, cranking up the volume on the song that currently played on the ipod attached to her arm. Her legs extending with each determined stride. Her lips moving as she sang along softly to the tune of "Roar" by Paty Kerry.

Carl let her go. He had a smirk on his face as she made her escape, because that is what he thought of it as. Megan was making an escape from the room. Which also meant he had read her right. She had wanted more, and soon. But now they were back to a circling dance, which suited him right now. He hadn't expected to get to this point for awhile, so this was more of an appetizer than desert as far as he was concerned. The main course had yet to be served. With a shake of his head he went into the back of the room, to get a shower in. He had to get home.

Carl was awake early enough, nursing the hit from Nico on his chest. It had bruised marvelously. He worked a salve into it to keep it under control when he heard a knock on his door. When he opened it he saw a grinning James there.
"Carl! How's my very favourite person?" James asked.
"Grumpy. It's the morning. What do you want James?" Carl answered, stepping back inside, knowing it was easier than talking to him on the doorstep. James shut the door behind him, and Carl poured coffee, handing one to his employer.
"I want you to keep doing whatever you're doing! Carl, no one thought you were going to win that bout. Hell, I don't think you did."
"Nope. Not really. Thought I might give him a fight, but never thought I'd keep him out of the grapple like that. By the way, did you place my usual bet on myself?" James nodded, and handed him an envelope.
"Yeah, absolutely. Odds were so far against you that it wasn't even funny. You can take it easy for awhile on that money."
"No time for that. I imagine you've got me lined up for another bout?"
"Yeah, two weeks. Should be cake after Nico. And his agent is already champing at the bit or a rematch, they're not even trying to hide how badly they want it. How about two months?"
"Sure. And, uh, see if you can book me a beer and wings night with Nico. He seemed like a good guy, and I'll treat."
"Done and done. The gym is getting some attention now, so...a few more wins like that and we'll be sailing smoothly."
"So no pressure, but don't fuck this up?"
"Glad we understand one another!" James drained his coffee, and head out. Carl shook his head. He had to get to the club.

Traffic was killing him. A detour had flooded his usual route, leaving him stymied for way longer than he had intended. When he finally got to the club, he was a but irritated, but was still looking forward to doing some lighter work that didn't involve world class fighters beating the hell out of him. He waved to Billie, and moved into the club proper, seeing Danielle had already gotten started was a good thing. It showed some motivation. He had the thought of seeing about getting her started on some of the punch training today. He waved at her, letting her know he was here, and began to get some things together to get the training ready to go once she was done on the treadmill.

Back
Top Bottom